King's Artwork

... I guess I can do passably well on a computer.

This is an av ZS requested. It took an hour or so, and I'm fairly proud of it. Yes, I'm a gradient whore when it comes to backgrounds.
And, uh... Yeah, I can still see a buncha things wrong with it The legs are too short, and the left arm is so much longer than the right, and the fingers around the Saber, while intended to be clenched, just look stubby... Live and learn, I guess.

However, my request/s? still stand, since I'm no good at anything but demi-chibi stuff when it comes to computer art.

Me? Nah, couldn't be.
Self-portrait in A-minor. You may recognise this from my av. You may not, but in that case you'd be well advised to get your eyes checked.

This is going to be a fairly minor thing... I suffer from constant artist's block, so I never have any ideas on what to draw. Therefore, I rarely draw...

But I do take requests. For free, since every request gives me an opportunity to practice.
YAy! Hey King, I think you should probably post your current and other avatar. (the one with your black hole smiling) And maybe your pengiun pic.
Hm...can I post something later? I made a nice drawing before...
I'm just too lazy to scan it on.
...ok...
I haven't seen it...
O.o

Quote (ZeroSaber)

YAy! Hey King, I think you should probably post your current and other avatar. (the one with your black hole smiling) And maybe your pengiun pic.

Meh. I figure I'll focus more on the art I half-ass on Flash as of now, rather than artifacts of when I didn't really have the hang of it.
XD
DX
Fine.
-digs through Photobucket account-
I want to see...

Behold.
A penguin.
On the computer? Niiiice...
I'm good at drawing castles...as everyone but Zero will admit. DIE ZERO!!
Hey King? Mind why don't you try to make a banner? I think you could, with your demi chibi.
ooo ya.
...dunno.
Hmm, I'll try that. But what to make?
Navis attacking viruses perhaps?
If so, Voltman flying through the air attatched to a boomerEX's boomerang would be a nice touch.

It's not good by most standards, but I'm proud of it because it's computer art... And I'm supposed to suck at that. However, it lacks polish and the head is too big. The hair's sorta messed, too...

Why did I make this thread? o.O
Everything I post is, uh... sub-standard.
IT'S IN THE NAME OF IMPROVEMENT!

So we can gawk at your improvement over time.

I think you have quite the skill, espeically if you're mousing all of that. Impressive.
I agree with EN on this one. I've tried drawing with the mouse before. Not pretty. Yer's aren't bad. Just remember: CONSTANT VIGILANCE!
Indeed?
Thanks, pplz.
I have some art done of a possible villian (spoiler: it's Bukteban!) but I'm afraid that up here in Edmonton there's no scanner I can sneak on to. I might draw some over this Family Week... I've had some ideas regarding Prinny versions of various navis. XD