King's Artwork

Quote (Zanallen)

Ouch, he should really take care of that paper cut.

What papercut? I see no papercut. Anyway, that is a whole lot better then what I could have done, and I think it looks good.
HAY, GUESS WHAT? : D

I GOT MY SCANNER TO WORK. >: D

This be a Miek-in-progress, and a fairly quick drawing. I like it, although the hair is horribly idealized.
My parents' scanner? Crap.

For some reason, it changed from a perfectly normal scanner for my perfectly normal scribbling to a confusing jumble that changes anything I scan into a grainy black and white nightmare. It looks like my dad's been at it, scanning photos and the like.

Anyway, a revised revision of Miek.EXE. Now I can bury him in his unfinished TXT file and move on, right?
I STILL HAS SUM AI-DEE-ERS.

SCHOOL IS HATEFUL INDEED.

AND ALSO, I'VE TRIED TO POST IN NETOPIA LIKE FIVE TIMES.

FATE INTERVENES AND ALSO MY BROWSER AND MY COMPUTER TOO.

I think random doodling has gained me some more experience in Craft - Sketch, though. Gudd enuff four mii.

SRYLAWR.

WILL POST SOON.

WILL BRING SUM ARTZ PLZTHXBAI.

... And if you're lucky, that art won't even be blatant ego-feeding self-portraits. : D
Totally not dead. Sorry, guys, better luck next time.

Yeah, tried drawing a Pig Mask from memory. As you can see, I apparently think they're storm troopers. I might add a cape, make it that much better.

Also, it was really old and crumped when I scanned it, so of course it's ass-ugly now.

Lethalcat sure is lethal.

The beastie in my avatar. I figure it looks cooler when it's anthropomorphic.

This thing is pretty clean. I think I've tamed my scanner.