Birthdays!

Quote (P.A. Master)

It be the b-day of the Sin that was Revived! HAPPEZ BURFDAYZ!

That sounds... funny.
It was supposed to.
<<
>>
<<
>>
SEVENTEEN! W00T! BOOYAKA!
Of course, I don't get any rights, so it doesn't matter
Happy birthday to Jcc28. : D Hope you stick around and keep it up.
Okay, Now that my clock is fixed, and it is now officially April 28th, It is my birthday.

Yeah!! I love my birthday. It has to be the best day of the year.

Thank you very much for saying "Happy Birthday", though.

I didn't expect to get a Happy Birthday here, since I just about never post outside the roleplaying section.

I really should start posting.

Thanks!
AWWWW! Must do a happy happy b-day song! HAPPYHAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPYHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The bottem of the board index claims that today is the birthday of a king.

So Happy birthday savage king.
I made you a cupcake, I swear I did...

...darn that Arco. D:<

With King in the west and me in the east, NO ROAD IN CANADA SHALL BE SAFE! AHAHAHAHAHAHACKACKCOUGHHORKcoughhackowasthma...
Happy Birthday, O King of Savages.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVAGE KING! HAPPYHAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday Jammin' Ninja. aka Savage King
D:

Damn that Arco.

First my lighter, then my bike, and now my cupcake?

Vigilante justice tiem. }: D

Come on, Second First Lieutenant Margreaves! Those cunning cupcake-baited pitfalls won't excavate themselves!

>8 D

Although... If I... <mutters to self unintelligibly>

Awesome pic, EN. Thanks.
Damn. Am I too late?

*Shrugs*

Sweet 16, dude.
A celebration is in order for the day of our king's birth. There shall be a grand parade, complete with jesters. Fools, if you will, myself included. XD

Seriously though, from the heart of Baka no Zanzo, I wish you a happy birthday, King.
Happy birthday to FZ! : D

It is decreed that today the heavens part to rain forth vast amounts of Eevee and its kin.
Happy B-Day, Zanzo.

I saved that onto my comp a long time ago, in the days of RECN when you used that as an approval piccy.

Yayz, my memory rocks.
Dude, FZ, we're almost twins or something! ^__^

Happy birthday, O Zanzo who is louder than mezzo forte but not quite so loud as fortissimo.
Happy B day, and may eevees take over the world..
I am surprized, and have much respect for those who remembered my fandom(let alone mastery) of Eevees. Also

Quote (HeatSonata)

It is decreed that today the heavens part to rain forth vast amounts of Eevee and its kin.

Funny you should say that, because my friend caught a Bold Shiny Eevee(makes for a perfect Umbreon or Vaporeon) today, and decided, as a gift, to trade it to me in a deal we already had arranged as what was originally just going to be a random poke. :'D
Happy B-Day, fellow Z-Force Member. That picture needs Leafeon and Glaceon.