Looking for Guinea Pigs!!!

I'm developing an online RM.Exe D20 System Campaign utilizing RPtools software, specifically using MapTools and CharTools, in the likeness of this forum, just for some variety in my Internet lifestyle, I guess. ^.^'

I'm looking for guinea pigs interested in trying out the program and the campaign itself: I'll need one of your custom characters, a sprite/mugshot for creating an in-game token, and a custom-made battlechip mugshot, to implement for character use.

The kinks are being worked out as we speak, but I will have a working, moddable Campaign by the end of the week. Anyone interested in playing?
If I had ANY spriting skills of ANY kind, I'd be your guinea pig.
Hmm... Would you have any trouble using a reserve character? I would just like someone to give it a shot, really. Here are the characters I have programmed into the Campaign so far:

Navis:

Rockman.Exe (Includes ForteCross, BluesSoul, Roll Soul, and all Style Changes.)
Forte.Exe
Blues.Exe
Roll.Exe
Rhythm (My Custom Character)

Enemies:

Metool
CannonDumb
Boomer
Shrimpy
Spikey

I've got a little over 50 BattleChips; a functional Battle Routine using the D20 system, and a streamlined stat system with a few innovations to keep it fun and interesting for leveling, which even explains how one can recieve styles and souls/crosses.
Could you post more about the system? I'm interested. I don't sprite, but Grim is doing a Valkyrie sprite anyway, so there'll be one sooner or later, and I can paste some kind of mugshot if I really must.
"I'm looking for guinea pigs interested in trying out the program and the campaign itself: I'll need one of your custom characters, a sprite/mugshot for creating an in-game token, and a custom-made battlechip mugshot, to implement for character use."

Can you show examples of these so we know what you specifically need?
If you can give me a template for these items, I'd be glad to help with supplying the pics. Also, I would like to try it with one of the reserve characters. Let me know when I can test it.

Quote ()

D20 System Campaign utilizing RPtools software, specifically using MapTools and CharTools

DO WANT!!

I have no sprite ability of my own but I have some relics from the past.

Which of these two is more suitable? The first one is actually supposed to be an Operator but I'm quite happy to write up a Navi who looks like him.
I have no trouble using a reserve character. I'd reserve forte if this ever starts.
OOOH OOH ME ME ME VALIDUS WOULD LIKE TO JOIN.

Maybe a partner who trained with Searchman in the past. That would explain his more... artilleristic Sniping ways.
I am moderatly interested, but I would like to hear more about this as well...
Sounds interesting, I can probably help out.
[No Mugshot at this time.] [Work in Progress]