Navi Recruitment (V2)

I'm (still) holding an independent contest to generate a player-made arena, where you, the player, make Navis worthy to fight for the title of strongest in RE:RN. The Ladder is broken up into 5 tiers, sorted first by level, then by actual combat capability, and we hope to fill all 50 slots (10 per tier).

ANY forum members may enter.

Note: There are still 42 open slots remaining.

My only requirements are that the Navi must follow a theme, and that you follow the player guidelines and the rubric below. The best of the best become Ladder Navis.

When you have completed an entry, PM it to me. Showing it to the entire forum is not the idea. It's supposed to be a deadly surprise.

Note: Also, all Navis should have Net-Ops. I will make exceptions only if you explain the reason why in great detail. The rules we use to create them as they are in the forum are enough for this purpose.

Navi level should be between 20 and 100.

Quote ()

Name:
Element(s):
Subtype(s):

Physical Description:
(At least 5 full, descriptive, sentences. Body, Head, Arms, Legs, and Emblem. Be as detailed as you can. This Navi is going to be one of the greats. Make it so.)

Personality Description:
(At least 3 full, descriptive, sentences. BE SPECIFIC. People may have to use this character other than yourself. Also, expand this section to cover new data as the character is used to give other mods more to work with, if needed.)

History:
(Including a background may help other Mods understand your Navi better. This is optional, but highly recommended. Again, this is optional.)

---Base Stats---

Level: (The final tally of your Navi's level. Calculated exactly like a Player Navi's level.)

HP: (100 + 20 per HP Memory)

Actions: (Start with 4, and go up. Do NOT hold back with just one action. These fights should be for real.)

---Buster---

Attack: (You know what to do here. Keep it reasonable.)
Rapid:
Charge:

(Only list 4 buster attacks if you can reasonably do so, AND it follows your Navis theme. Most Navis are either Ranged or Melee, while few are both.)

Melee Buster Attack:

Melee Charged Attack:

Ranged Buster Attack:

Ranged Charge Attack:

---Navi Cust---
(List programs here)

---Chip Folders---
(Insert folders and their chip lists here. Limit 5 per type of Chip. Max 30 total chips per folder. Try to use them to augment your Navi's combat capabilities, follow an RP theme, or cover weaknesses. Keep it reasonable, but strong.)

--- Sigs: (Points used)/(Toital Pool) ---
(It's the same as with regular player Navis; you get a pool of sig points based on your level to spend making any number of signatures for your Ladder Navi. There are no surprises or special rules here, if you were looking for any...)

Name: (Attack Mechanics)
-- Description

-- Notes

---Battle Strategy---
(Battle strategy should be added for individual uses of the character. It should include sig-attack, buster, chip, and Cross/BeastOut usage, frequency, pattern, or decision process for making such attacks, complete with conditions in case someone else needs to Mod and use your Navi.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slots Remaining: A LOT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK... so, you make a high-level navi for the Colosseum and PM it to you?
>.>;;
-has an idea-
-a really, really good one-
Cool. I may to this, if I don't die of non-rping-ness first. : D
Ahahahahaha.

Perfect.
So there are already 8 Navis... But how many are in each tier? It'd be good to know which tiers need more Navis.
I should probably finish Magnus D'Aeon as I created him for this...I don't know what level to finalize him at though. Time Lords....Hmmm...

Quote (Zanallen)

I should probably finish Magnus D'Aeon as I created him for this...I don't know what level to finalize him at though. Time Lords....Hmmm...

Well, he's a Time Lord right?

I'd guess Time Lords would be pretty up there. Like, level 80~100 or so.
Yeah, I was thinking of putting him pretty high up there...But damn that's a lot of SigAttks. Meh, I have some free time on Sunday so I'll probably work on finishing him up.

Quote ()

So there are already 8 Navis... But how many are in each tier? It'd be good to know which tiers need more Navis.

Added.

-------------------------------
Slots Remaining: 42

Tier 5 (Level 84~100) : 3/10 (Not accepting Tier 5 entries at this time.)
Tier 4 (Level 68~88) : 0/10 (Open)
Tier 3 (Level 52~72) : 1/10 (Open)
Tier 2 (Level 36~56) : 1/10 (Open)
Tier 1 (Level 20~40) : 3/10 (Open)

-------------------------------

Quote (PaladinGC)

Tier 5 (Level 84~100) : 3/10 (Not accepting Tier 5 entries at this time.)

SIX LEVELS TOO HIGH
Hey Pally, can the navi's be really silly?

If so, Chef Brian is gonna be a navi.
BAH, sorry Pally and thanks Niax >___>
you are supposed to PM it to him, so noone knows...