Wi-Fi for Ds and Wii

Its Chimchar. Evolves to Monferno, and finally Infernape. And I don't even own Diamond or Pearl...

When I first read Infernape's name, I thought it was Inferrape. : P.
Pokemon Diamond: Zanzo: 4124 1505 0838

Also, if anyone needs Cranidos, I have plenty. Also, for anyone who has the Nat. Dex, I <3 female Eevees, so hit me up.

PS: Zal, I believe you said you'd hook me up with a Mudkip when you could. Thx.
Oh you CAN'T forget little ol' me . . . I've wanted to fight since like ever with you little minime (This means you P.A.!)

Pokemon Diamond: Marco, 2492 0593 6402

Oh and I cant forget fighting Leon, even though we never talked XD

I'm half tempted to make a separate thread for all things pokemon ds. We'll see how many more people decide to come out of the closet before I do though.
I don't live near an access point, but once I get something worked out, I'll have Pokemon Pearl, MarioKartDS, and Animal Crossing.

P.S. 355/386 on my FireRed, so I can get anyone just about any Pokemon from the older games once I get to that point.

And Leon, that might be a good idea.
@ Leon's first reply: Ah, yes. That would be okay, then. Seeing as I have yet to beat the E4, and with a male Torterra, I can't get a Turtwig until I get a Ditto, which you have to beat the E4 to get... <_<

And I'm currently pissed off, as a friend of my brothers just got a LV. 100 SHINY DIALGA for a Lv. 57 Lugia! :angry:

So... yeah. Still looking for Lv. 50 opponents. That is, people who have 6 (or less) level 50's and would be willing to Wi-Fi battle.
Note: LordMarorin, please wait for roughly 5 hours while I train the latest member of my team. Then, we shall battle.

Friend code: 1332 4194 1671
Name: Ash

ANYONE WITH A DITTO OR A FEMALE EEVEE, I NEED THEM DESPERATELY! PLEEEEASE?
I had a female Eevee, I can get one
That Dialaga probly hacked, PA.

I spent like 8 hours straight trying to get Shiny Palkia...

Quote (Lordmarorin88)

I had a female Eevee, I can get one

YARR?!? YOU TRADEZ ONE TO ME?
Code: 0559 3297 5498
Trainer: Area

Har har har. I've got Pearl as sidenote, if you need anything.
Just pop into the Chatroom and tell me
Alright, just got a Wii. Anyone willing to share friend codes? I'll put mine up as soon as I can get to it.
ME KING SIR! MEMEMEMEMEMEEME!
I just got my diamond the other day and find every single pokemon fourm flooded by this wi-fi stuff, I can't go on wi-fi unless I go to the book store, and I just started, but meh, anyone want any just-hatched egg pokemon? I got a few, and quite a few level 100's waiting in my emerald PC awaiting pal park trading, till then, want any?
Awright, absolutely everyone post theirs. I want Miis coming out of my ears by the time this is through! >: D

Mien, lol:

5453 1652 6985 7490
King, hate to be the bearer of bad news but thats too big for a frend code. Please check it and come to the room of chat so we may kill our pets in gloruous combat? : D
Marco, hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's not a Friend Code for Pokemon Pearl or Diamond. As he said before it's of his WII. Not a DS. When I'm on the Wii, I don't go online a lot. I'll get my code later on when it's more useful.
Okay, after fighting (And losing badly :P) Albel, we chatted a bit and gave me the permission to post his friend code so if you wanna fight this insane pro man, here it is:

Code: 451070745026
Name: Locke (I so sorta saw that name coming :P)
. . . FEAR HIS DEEP VOICE! XD
Yeah, don't have anything in the way of pokemon at the moment. I don't even have a DS at the moment. Yay for petty theft probably executed by an eight year old.

I'ma just wants the Wii code. Mii Parade and letters and all that hullabaloo.
Wii:

5595 0019 6781 2131