Wi-Fi for Ds and Wii

Bumping this for two purposes

1.) Don't feel like refinding and reposting my Wii friend code for Brawl

2.) So that we can get FCs posted here and not just in the Brawl thread so that the next time a big Wii game comes out, people wont have to refind and repost their FCs there as well.

In any case, my Friend Code is in the post right above, so look there if you need it. I already have Miek's and I'll right down and add the rest as they come.
I play Brawl online (FC: 3823-8188-0402)

I can't play my DS online because my internet is TOO FAST (I called a tech support guy from Nintendo and he said this).
tpsp, thats BS. There is no way your internet can be "too fast".

That "tech support" was fail.
ROFL! I would've went and put my Diva-Licious foot in that guys ass. That's like the time when that women told me I needed a different format other than MP3 for my Media's Storage....and it was an MP3 Player.

Moving back on subject...

I don't have Wi-Fi setup because...it's not my house. That and I don't know if I'm buying the right crap to setup if I want Wi-Fi because my uncle said he doesn't mind, but I don't know what I need to buy and I really don't want to spend money that on something I'm not going to use because if I go refund the stuff my mother won't go because she always says she's too busy.
Hey, I got Animal Crossing: City Folk. On the off chance anyone else here is loser enough to grab it anytime soon, here's my Friend Code type stuff:

Majinton: 1247-2266-4960

Quote (MajinBooger)

Hey, I got Animal Crossing: City Folk. On the off chance anyone else here is loser enough to grab it anytime soon, here's my Friend Code type stuff:

Majinton: 1247-2266-4960

I`m going to rape and litter your town to smithereens.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Once I get it...
My DS is broken, and I'm currently in the process of obtaining a new one. So, when I do get a new DS, I will post my new codes for Pokemon Diamond, Phantom Hourglass, and any games I might obtain with Wifi.
Got Brawl, my friend code is 3265-9275-2592