Supah, SMAAAAAAAASH Brothuuuuurs!

Lolol, post hijacked for friend codes.

SO FAR:

FORUM Name ----- Friend Code ----- System Name (Optional)

Twi ------------ 5155-2580-5845 ----- Twii
tpsp1101 ------ 3823-8188-0402 ----- Jon
Lux ------------ 0344-8955-5067 ----- Lux
Here's a better discussion: Nintendo slipped up and leaked Jigglypuff, Ness, and Lucario. Rather than explain the details myself, here's a video that does just that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfuGSKXA20w
HAHAHA! They were bound to slip up sooner or later.

Even so, I sorta figured Jigglypuff would be back, because everyone likes to beat the tar out of her. But Ness seems odd, I'm not sure how much different he'll be from Lucas. And Lucario? Ick. Mewtwo FTW.
Mewtwo's pretty much out of it because he wasn't in the list of equippable characters for that sticker that revealed Lucario and Jigglypuff. As for Ness and Lucas, I think most of their differences come from their physical moves. Ness uses things like his bat and yoyo, while (from the pics we've seen) Lucas seems to just use his fists and feet, assisted by PSI.
I'm with Heat. That's not Ness, that's clearly just the Pokemon Trainer. Look at his hair sticking out from the sides of his cap. >_>
Iduno, they look different enough. I mean, you can go back and forth and compare frames...
Wait, whut slip up? WHY AM I ALWAYS LAST TO HEAR THINGS?!

EDIT: But yeah, that obviously is Pokemon trainer, not Ness.
I'm telling you, that's Ness. The two pictures are too different. Here, see?

And, that's completely ignoring the fact that the particular sticker selected gives a boost to PSI. Now, I played Pokemon a fair bit, and I don't recall the Trainer ever using any PSI.
I think you people are over thinking things.

The game shall come out, and there better be many more characters than they have said there are or I will be very disappointed.

Oh, and Olimar will either be awesome or terrible depending upon how long it takes to pull up a pikmin
-ahem-

YOU GUYS ARE THINKING TOO HARD.
THE GAME COMES OUT IN LIKE A MONTH OR SOMETHING RIGHT?
SO RELAX N STUFF. THERE'LL BE MORE CHARACTERS THAN THEY'VE ANNOUNCED.
-ahem-
Thank you. :'D

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

I'm telling you, that's Ness. The two pictures are too different. Here, see?

And, that's completely ignoring the fact that the particular sticker selected gives a boost to PSI. Now, I played Pokemon a fair bit, and I don't recall the Trainer ever using any PSI.

What about PSIkick pokemon? >:3
The first pic is Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Jigglypuff. Having that for comparison is proof enough that it's Ness in the second picture.
Yeah, that's why I posted the two pics right next to each other. It's pretty clear that they are different.

And, the reason I'm all gung ho about what is in it is because, technically, the original release date was a month AGO, not TWO months from now.
To be honest, I didn't really expect Lucario to be in it. I mean, he's kinda cool, but I don't really see him as a "major" Pokemon.
Well, he's the center of a movie plot, as was Mewtwo, and is powerful enough in-game to get serious use.

I honestly see him playing very similarly to Mewtwo, if not identically.
AURA SPHERE, DRAGON PULSE, CLOSE COMBAT, EXTREMESPEED, METAL CLAW, SWORDS DANCE, DARK PULSE, WATER PULSE, Er... yeah... expected possible moveset stuff... <<;
Definitely Aura Sphere though, it's probably his normal B special move, which you can probably CHARGE UP. :'D
Luigi: He was just a mario clone. They cant make themselves make different movesets so they are probably deleting all of the mario clones. Who knows, they just might make him a different clothing set.

Ness/Lucas: Probably move-set clones, becuase the hypocrites are stupid.

Lucario/Mewtwo: They arent THAT alike.

Jigglypuff: It was a secret character in the first game, and besides, jiggly is the only one who flied like kirby >_>

Captian Olimar: they should of just made pikmin instead of making HIM do stuff. Also, his blocking animation might be funny....because he lays down to be invincible.

Quote ()

Luigi: He was just a mario clone. They cant make themselves make different movesets so they are probably deleting all of the mario clones. Who knows, they just might make him a different clothing set.

OBJECTION!!!

part of mario's new moveset is the FLUDD, and Luigi never had that. HOWEVER, we know one powerup he had like it...

Who you gonna call?

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Well, he's the center of a movie plot, as was Mewtwo, and is powerful enough in-game to get serious use.

Ah, must of flied under my radar. Also:

Quote ()

Luigi: He was just a mario clone.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?!?!

I'm afraid I must now come over to your house and bruttally beat you with my Luigi hat.

LULZ.