Joshua Galaco and Masuku.EXE

Operator
Name: Joshua Galaco
Appearance: Joshua is often wearing a red hoodie and jeans or shirt, jacket and jeans with a pair of black trainers. He has short dark brown hair brushed to his right hand side and dark brown eyes. He is also often wearing a pendant of some kind whether its design is a shark tooth, a dragon, or anything else he likes. He also always has a pan flute with him

Personality: He always has a smile on his face and is never hesitant to try to cheer someone up, mostly because of his personal motto 'You can't make someone smile unless you smile yourself'. Thinks of his NetNavi as one of his best friends and is always talking with him and discussing things such as which battle chips to use and which combos to attempt to make. Loves to talk to people and always tries to congratulate someone if they defeat his NetNavi.

NetNavi
Name: Masuku.EXE
Element: Fire
Subtype: Cursor
Appearance:
Masuku.EXE wears a long red and black jacket, blue jeans and a shirt with his NetNavi Emblem shown on it. His shirt and jeans are connected by a belt-like strip of metal with a metal disk with his NetNavi Emblem as the 'Belt Buckle'. He has red hair and two masks, that are attached to a strip of cloth around his head (horizontally) so that when one is on his face, the other will be on the back of his head. Masuku.EXE's masks are a white fox mask and a black mask that has only a cross hair design where his right eye is, with his left eye being covered with the mask due to no holes. Masuku.EXE looks like he is around 15 years old and he fights with a pistol-esque weapon that shoots flaming bullets.

Personality:
Masuku.EXE is a happy, peaceful NetNavi outside of battle and loves to lend a helping hand but during battle he tries to stay calm and not let his emotions get the better of him. In his eyes, a friend of Joshua is a friend of his, and he also still treats you with respect even if you aren't friends with his Operator. When his operator is busy he often spends time meditating or practicing his signature attack.

Custom Weapon: Pyre Pistol

Signature Attack: Mass Destruction

Masuku.EXE pulls out a second Pyre Pistol and fires 3 shots, 1 from the second Pyre Pistol and 2 from the original. (20dmg Fire + 3 hits + 2TCD)(60 signature attack points total)

NaviCust
Undershirt
Shield

Battlechips
Cannon
Shotgun
RageClaw1
HeatShot
Heya, welcome to RERN!

While your profile descriptions are detailed, per the board rules we don't allow any canon or copyrighted characters in the RP, nor references to canon/copyrighted characters. GalaxyMan is copyrighted by Capcom, and that GalaxyMan.EXE design belongs to higure-san, so your Navi's name/appearance is a no-go.

As for your signature attack, RERN's battle system doesn't utilize the MMBN games' 18-square grid-style battlefield; it's more similar to the anime, allowing for a greater variety of terrain, topography, and elevation. Also please check out the Signature Attack Rules and the Signature Attack Effect List to see the effects and their respective costs. When you register your signature attack, please list out the effects you desire, as well as their costs to show you did the math.
Example from one of my own characters:
Grapple Claw: ResQ launches her ANGEL's left claw hand at a target, stunning it from the impact before dragging it towards her (20dmg Null + Stun + Pull + 2TCD) (60 signature attack points total)

If you have any questions, or just looking for suggestions/advice, feel free to let any of us know. I recommend stopping by the chat to get quick responses and get to know the rest of the members.
Ok, can I check that what I used for the operator was ok.
And, does the copywrite rule only aply to Capcom?
It does extend to all formal copyrights, so, for example, you couldn't make a character that was a rendition of Freya Crescent, from Final Fantasy, or Mario.... or a carbon-clone of Persona's Ken Amada. While I'm not personally familiar with the media, I can see that you're using that Ken's picture as a reference for your Ken, and your description of his personality traits are unfortunately similar as well... so I'd advise taking some time to really make this character truly yours; unique and different, and personal to you.

Regardless, we're mostly all friendly, and only some of us bite. Most folk are generally glad to help newcomers get the hang of how things work around here. As long as you're willing to learn, you'll find most of us a pretty helpful bunch. Like Lurch mentioned, dropping in on the chat is probably the quickest way of getting familiar with folks and finding advice or answers.

Welcome to RERN, though! Hope to see you around, and having fun!

-Rogan
K, time to come up with some more ideas!
Ok, I may need some help coming up with ideas. Also, this is a stupid question but, can I base my operator on myself?
Sure, there is no rule against basing an operator on one's self.
Thank God for that!....Now time to come up with NetNavi ideas.
Oh, should I edit the original application or make a new one?
I would edit this thread, we can change the title for you.
Thanks, you guys are great!
Ok, can I check that I did the maths correctly, it got confusing on the TCD bit.
The maths looks good to me, and you're correct 60 points makes it a 2TCD ability. Generally, our standard notation is slightly different, but only in minor ways (it varies a little between players), as a rule of thumb, try to use times signs for multiplying factors, such as multi-hits or multi-targets, (20Fire x 3 hits), and record the cooldown after the ability maths, external to it. I mention it because I'm a stickler for proper forms, but don't worry about getting too hung up on it; like I mentioned, there are small differences between most players, and what matters most is that it's easy to understand and check, if we need to.

Descriptions are much improved, in my opinion, and your Op and navi look fine, as far as I can tell. For registration, you'll also need to mention what your chip and custom choices are: a new registration gets to pick one of: HP+50, Shield, SetSand, SetLava, SetIce, SetSea, SetGrass, SetMetal, SetSolar, SetGlass, or ResetStage, to have for their NaviCust (as well as an undershirt), and also, along with the starter Cannon, Shotgun and RageClaw1, they get their choices of a fourth chip from this list:

Fire: HeatShot, FireHit1
Aqua: Bubbler, AquaNeedle1
Wood: CactBall1, RollingLog1
Elec: ZapRing1, MaruBlaster1
Null: ShockWave, MiniBomb, AirShot1, Vulcan1
Support: Recover30, Barrier, Guard1, PanelGrab

Other than that, most things look good here. Update your registry to show what choices you're making, and unless there's any other problems, an official should be able to approve you.
What do you guys think?
Looks fine, approved. Please be sure to post your profiles in the appropriate information databases and also update your signature before you begin RPing. Thanks!

Get: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw1 x1, Heatshot x1
Get: MiniEnergy x2
Get: Undershirt, Shield
Ok, will do! Thanks guys!
Can I check that I did the signature and stuff correct?
Only two things to change:

1) You've linked to your navi profile twice instead of navi and operator separately, I believe.

2) While it's fine if you want to put your e-mail in your signature, the "e-mail" section of the character specific portion of your signature is meant to be used for an on-board, in-character e-mail, which you can register as a topic in the e-mail section of this forum.
Oops, guess I got confused, thanks for the help!