Joshua Galaco and Masuku.EXE

In the end I got rid of the email and website thing for my signature, is that ok?
That's fine. There may be a few cases where you need an e-mail, for giveaways and so forth, but it's fine to link it at that time.
Good to hear! So, am I ready to rp yet?
Yep, aim approved you above and you've got your approved profiles up in the correct places, so you're good to go!

There's a number of different ways you can get started, and it mostly depends on what you, personally, most feel like you want to do. If you'd like to start out with a solo virus busting thread, all you need to do is make a thread in the network you want to start in (a Real-world thread for your operator to jack your navi in from, in one of the real-world sections is a good idea too), making a post to introduce your navi to the scene, and request your first battle. If you want to get an idea of how that usually looks, just browse some of the other threads in whatever network you want to start in.

Alternatively, you can always go for a mission, which are generally more story-driven and rp-intensive than simple raw combat and virus-busting thread; to get started in that way, just make a thread in the mission BBS, in Internet City, telling the GNA what sort of a mission you're after. Once again, if you want more of an idea, feel free to browse some of the other requests in the section.

If you're interested in partner RPing, with others, the best thing to do is to drop into the Chat and say hi, get talking to folks, and find someone to hook up with ^.^

Thanks for the info on how to start RPing, Rogan! Thanks to everyone else who helped me get my characters and everything set up! You are all awesome!