How did you find us?

Quote (English Ninja)

I remember seeing the advertisment for RECN a thousand times when I was reading through the archives of Bob and George. I didn't really notice it most of the time. Finally, one day, I was bored off my arse and clicked for some reason I can't recall.

I had a lot of spare cash back then. Heck, I think I bought three slots, at one point ^^;;

Just felt like throwing that in, there >_>
Oh, and I started way back at Real Life Battle Network. Some of you may remember that.
*points to Zero*
*points s'more*
Yeah, all him.
He thinks my...rather perverse desires...began with Tenku no Rakuen...
Nah. No way, Jose.
I STILL HAD NEWGROUNDS!
*holds up NG banner*
Anyway. Yeah, all him.
He bugged me for about two months, too...>>
For the record, I came here when Eon dragged me in.
Now that I think of it...I have no idea...

I was browsing on my computer and I was bored and said to myself that "I need a good Megaman BN Roleplay" then I saw this place and put it in my favorites to later to consider joining. Then after looking at the link for so long I just shrugged my shoulders like "What the hey!" then I'm here.
EN had a WHAT?
Nevermind.
I came here via Bob and George too.
I thought the name sounded nice and stuff, didn't know what to expect. Found a Forum based RPG and this was my expression.

I was like, "SHEER FUCKING JOY! BOO FRICKIN' YAKA!"
I then joined and shit, being the first n00b to make a sword as long as god.
Well, it was more like a FIST as long as god.
Anyway, yeah, I loved it, it made me phail school, (not really), and I'm still here today.
I used to read a comic called Crash and Bass. I forgot where I heard it from. It was about Crashman and Bass living together, and Crashman always blows stuff up and they travel through time. They had an add for BnG, so I read BnG, and then RE:CN add comes up. I am a Megaman.EXE fan, so I thought I would join. RE:CN shut down, so I came here.

Long story short, BnG.
Came from BnG about the same time Twi did.

That's about it. I'd actually first clicked the advertisement two weeks before actually joining. I'd just looked around a bit then forgotten about it.
Kazu.

Aren't you all feelin special I graced ya with my being?

Oh: Just FYI, Zerosaber, you are NOT forgiven.
.... Kazu never stopped talking about it? Well, he did, but usually not much longer than to kiss me. *rolls eyes* boys.

But seriously, I was bored to death and watching Kazu in the computer lab (because I don't have anything BETTER to do than wait around for Kazu to get off his ass and go to class every morning) and I was foolish enough to ask him wtf this was that he was always on (I already knew what youtube was). And then I joined and he pestered me about making an rp character, and then I did and now I want to level up so badly. T_T
From your mom.

J/K.

I found out about it from mein sister, who happens to be the above.
I found this place after googling Chaos Network because I was looking at this:

Quote ()

2007-01-17 09:57:54
The "traditional" style of RP doesn't work here; the community isn't able to handle it. It has its good points, but for the most part it is uncreative, poorly maintained, and a waste of time if you want quality RP.

There are plenty of sites with rules against the terrible godmoding and uncreative mary-sues running around this site. I recommend trying them, and staying far away from this site. My home RP is a good example of this: Chaos Network.

This is a review on MY home rp site, MMEXERPG.I decided to see how the two compare.

Quote (Shadow.exe)

I found this place after googling Chaos Network because I was looking at this:

Quote ()

2007-01-17 09:57:54
The "traditional" style of RP doesn't work here; the community isn't able to handle it. It has its good points, but for the most part it is uncreative, poorly maintained, and a waste of time if you want quality RP.

There are plenty of sites with rules against the terrible godmoding and uncreative mary-sues running around this site. I recommend trying them, and staying far away from this site. My home RP is a good example of this: Chaos Network.

This is a review on MY home rp site, MMEXERPG.I decided to see how the two compare.

Well, I'm glad you had such a pleasant experience with one of our members before even arriving. <_<
Arbalan, huh? So you got here eventually after all. You'll fit right in...
Clicked on the advertisement on Planet Megaman. (member number 25)
Good ole' Bob And George.
Bob and George.

Nah, I was with the site when it was RLBN, before it closed down. A year or so later, I decided to re-make. Another year or so later, I ... spazzed and de-make'd. Then came here to apologize and bam. Here I am.
BnG

What can I say, the ad looked cool.
!!!

TOME'S BACK! The shit that happens when I'm not around...

Quote (Kazuhiro)

!!!

TOME'S BACK! The shit that happens when I'm not around...

Yep, been back for all of eight hours.