Ready? Fight!

I've got a couple more, but they'd take a couple more pages. Atrus can testify to most of these.

Weapeon Finesse [General]
Prerequisite

Base attack bonus +1.
Benefit

With a light weapon, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls. If you carry a shield, its armor check penalty applies to your attack rolls.
Special

A fighter may select Weapon Finesse as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Natural weapons are always considered light weapons.

WhirlEon Attack [General]
Prerequisites

Dex 13, Int 13, Combat Expertise, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack, base attack bonus +4.
Benefit

When you use the full attack action, you can give up your regular attacks and instead make one melee attack at your full base attack bonus against each opponent within reach.

When you use the Whirlwind Attack feat, you also forfeit any bonus or extra attacks granted by other feats, spells, or abilities.
Special

A fighter may select Whirlwind Attack as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Eonic Two-Weapon Fighting [Epic]
Prerequisites

Dex 25, Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Fighting.
Benefit

You can make as many attacks with your off-hand weapon as with your primary weapon, using the same base attack bonus. You still take the normal penalties for fighting with two weapons.
Normal

Without this feat, you can only get a single attack with an off-hand weapon (or two attacks with an off-hand weapon if you have Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, or three attacks with an off-hand weapon if you have Greater Two-Weapon Fighting).

Fast Moveonment (Ex)

An Eon's land speed is faster than the norm for his race by +10 feet. This benefit applies only when he is wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor and not carrying a heavy load. Apply this bonus before modifying the Eon's speed because of any load carried or armor worn.

Rageon (Ex)
An Eon can fly into a rage a certain number of times per day. In a rage, an Eon temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength, a +4 bonus to Constitution, and a +2 morale bonus on Will saves, but he takes a -2 penalty to Armor Class. The increase in Constitution increases the Eon's hit points by 2 points per level, but these hit points go away at the end of the rage when his Constitution score drops back to normal. (These extra hit points are not lost first the way temporary hit points are.) While raging, a Eon cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except for Balance, Escape Artist, Intimidate, and Ride), the Concentration skill, or any abilities that require patience or concentration, nor can he cast spells or activate magic items that require a command word, a spell trigger (such as a wand), or spell completion (such as a scroll) to function. He can use any feat he has except Combat Expertise, item creation feats, and metamagic feats. A fit of rage lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the character's (newly improved) Constitution modifier. An Eon may prematurely end his rage. At the end of the rage, the Eon loses the rage modifiers and restrictions and becomes fatigued (-2 penalty to Strength, -2 penalty to Dexterity, can't charge or run) for the duration of the current encounter (unless he is a 17th-level Eon, at which point this limitation no longer applies).
An Eon can fly into a rage only once per encounter. At 1st level he can use his rage ability once per day. At 4th level and every four levels thereafter, he can use it one additional time per day (to a maximum of six times per day at 20th level). Entering a rage takes no time itself, but an Eon can do it only during his action, not in response to someone else's action.

Uncanny Eondge (Ex)

At 2nd level, an Eon retains his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if he is caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, he still loses his Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. If an Eon already has uncanny dodge from a different class, he automatically gains improved uncanny dodge instead.

Eonic Knowledge
A Eon may make a special Eonic knowledge check with a bonus equal to his Eon level + his Intelligence modifier to see whether he knows some relevant information about local notable people, legendary items, or noteworthy places. (If the Eon has 5 or more ranks in Knowledge (history), he gains a +2 bonus on this check.)
A successful Eonic knowledge check will not reveal the powers of a magic item but may give a hint as to its general function. A Eon may not take 10 or take 20 on this check; this sort of knowledge is essentially random.

Eon's a barbarian, just like Grakas! : D
if you didn't choose 3 feats that overlap each-other...
Ten years of Kung Fu on and off randomly.
M4D DDR skills <which has somehow allowed me to kick hard enough to collapse a wall... Which cost me my presents for one year...>
VERY high pain tolerance... It's stupidly amazing how many times someone can hit me and I just shrug it off... it feels odd.
I've paralyzed someone for five minutes by kicking at their spine on accident, guess that really doesn't count.
97% accuracy with guns.
Ability to throw someone twice as heavy as I am (300 pounds) over my shoulder in some judo or suplex like fashion.
Beat the crap out of someone and got detention for it when I got royally pissed.
He doesn't have Fast Movement. But he does have two-weapon fighting, Eonic Knowledge, and Weapon Finesse. As for WhirlEonic Attack, I've never seen him try to jab multiple attackers in the span of 6 seconds.

We have finger-jab fights. He usually wins.
I'm not going to lie here. I have about 3 years or so of tae-kwon-do training, 2 years of fencing, foil, epee, and sabre, and a lifetime's worth of wrestling with my 250-pound dad.

Training aside, my odd qualities are numbered three.

1. My skull is thick enouch to smash through an oak door.

2. I'm near Voldo-level in flexibility. I swear, 10 minutes ago my buddy had pinned me to the ground, and I managed to swing my legs around and behind him and kick him with my heels in the back.

3. For some totally unexplainable reason, I laugh when I'm in pain. This usually causes people to press harder, and then I laugh again. This continues until one of us gives up.

Well, I can play video games for 12 hours straight with only 2 breaks to the bathroom and food sent to me, but that's not really a skill.
I'm not gonna lie; my fighting style is mostly thrown together from raw instinct. I "fight like a demon," which is to say, without grace, refinement, or reason of any kind.

I have (and this isn't too impressive:)

An introductory-level series of kung-fu classes that I can only recall in the most meager portions.

A curtain rod, weighted perfectly for use as a weapon.

A foil, a saber, and no clue how to use them properly.

A lighter and some blue hairspray from Halloween two years past.

A large assortment of (cooking) knives.

The ability to use almost anything as a weapon.

Living things excluded (mostly.)

See, not too impressive. I may take fencing in university, but that's just because you have to do something non-academic or you'll go mad.
That must be one hell of a shoddy door, Phoenix.

I've never committed to a martial art in particular, but over the years I've dabbled in and picked up a few. The main ones that come to mind are Jeet Kune Do, Karate, Kung-Fu, Judo, Brazillian Jiujitsu, and some Aikido.

Fencing's not going to help much in a brawl, lads. And for you lads with high pain tolerance, you've clearly never tried to tolerate a properly applied Rear Naked Choke.

I do parkour too, but that's probably better suited to a chase scene. Two story high jumps.

EDIT: I forgot to mention mad noir skillz that by default make me manly.

Quote (Zal)

That must be one hell of a shoddy door, Phoenix.

Ehh, it was termitey, but who cares? My dad still let me smash it.

I also took a few classes in Brazil-style Capoeira, but so little that I've forgotten most of it.

All in all, I'm not very badass, just a flexible kid with a head made of titanium, a freakin' stupid amazing tolerance to pain (try 15-ish paintballs to the nuts with only a pair of boxers and jeans without falling over or crying), and a few skills.
*sigh*

Why not.

Spent my entire childhood learning martial arts. Didn't seem terribly effective, but now that I get into sparring matches relatively frequently in college I realise that the forms have become sufficiently instinctual that I move better overall and react to things in a way that wont screw me over. My kick strength is decent though my punches could use some work.

As a child I also used to fight my brother with sticks, as it would turn out this actually made me much better in the future when practicing with heavy boff (Think 5+ pound wooden swords with a layer of foam) and wooden weapons against other people.

I am generally capable of beating most inexerienced people or untrained people effectively, though I wouldn't rate my self all that highly for fighting in general. I am unusually good at parrying at point blank range with a short sword.

If people want, I can tell a couple stories about fighting or related material.
You see, I don't plan to get into a brawl any time soon. I'm by no means strong. My general demeanor's gotten me into some shit that I've intimidated or deferred my way out of as the situation dictated, but that's it. There are no times when fighting is the only option, and that's probably what's kept me alive all these years.

Heh heh. Everyone has so much more martial training than me. It's really very embarrasing.
Ideally, you'll only ever need a Diplomacy check.
I use my uber persuasive skills to make the person see things my way. If that doesn't work, well then I rely on the things stated in my earlier post. Also, it is quite amazing how many people here are trained in the martial arts, at least somewhat, or have some sort of weapon training. Meh...I was so happy the day that I turned 21 and could go to the shooting range and use the handguns without parental supervision. Stupid gun laws.
Lessee...

Two and a half years backyard wrestling (My signature move was, what else, the Space Monkey Slam, a modified doublearmed reverse DDT)...
I own a Black Powder Rifle, A 20 Gauge Shotgun, a .22 Rifle, and a Air Rifle... (I've kills things with all but the Air Rifle.)
I also have a scimitar, and numerous tomahawks/axes(No training with the sword, but a little with the 'hawks)...
My dad is a butcher, so I know how to use knives/cleavers...
Hmm... I can bench 260...
(Since RS mentioned it) I played DDR for about three and a half years...

Let's see, my most recent feat of strength... I got pissed at school, and I punched a metal trash can. In half. With one punch.
And yet none of you can fly, silly Martial Artists. >: D
*goes Super Saiyan* *flies off*
Hmm... Let's see, I'm 6'3 and thin as a rail and no muscle mass to speak of. My rival (Yes, rival. Amusing, eh?) tells me I've got some muscle to me or else I couldn't tackle him like I do in Football, but that's about all I've got to work with. I'm a really slippery guy for some reason, real hard to keep me in a grab. Pins don't work that great either, but they're more effective. I do excercises when the notion strikes me, usually running or simple stuff while I'm at work and bored, and I've got no training whatsoever. I'm thinking about picking up a class soon, but it's a maybe at best.

I guess you could say I'm self trained, but that's hardly it. It's more a thing of imitation. Played videogames and watched kung-fu movies so I guess some of it's rubbed off. Not a lot mind you, mostly stuff I've seen and wanted to imitate. Since I was a kid, I've been trying to do flying kicks, heh. I'm pretty happy with the fact that if I've got a solid surface at waist height, I can push off, do a kick with both legs to a target at chest height, then land without falling. Again, it's not much, I don't think at anyrate, but I'm working on it.

You could say I've got some weapons training, but I certainly wouldn't consider it. You see, Tom hit the lowest of the low in geekery. For a while, one of Tom's friends convinced him to LARP. Yes, Live Action Role Play. I never went to an actual event, nothing I had to pay for, just doing stuff my friend showed me, pipe-foam weapons, the stats, etc. Then a group of my friends thought it was such a cool idea, they decided to make their own. Thing is, they wanted wooden weapons. At any rate, we generally learned some fun things we could do, stuff that worked, things that didn't, hardly anything you could apply to reality as wooden weapons weigh a heck of a lot less than metal ones. My bragging rights there was that I was constantly commisioned to NPC, so I was generally fighting 2-4 people at a time. I could go quite a while without getting touched while landing hits the entire time, so needless to say I was rather proud of myself, heh.

That's really it. I'd hardly consider myself a fighter because of any of it. And the fact is, I only fight for fun. If anyone really wants to fight me, I'll deny them it. No, not run away, I'll deny them the satisfaction of a fight. My ideals have long been that those who cannot solve their problems through anything short of violence are fools. And I tell them that. To try and solve small, simple issues with violence shows only that you lack the intelligence to figure out a lasting answer. Acts of aggression are what I expect out of animals, and while human beings might very well be animals, I refuse to revert into a babbling ape simply because someone has a problem they can't fix with their brain. And if they strike me while I speak, or after I speak, I damn well shove in their face that they just proved my point. That they're nothing short of a monkey in their approach to problems.
While working with the garden today I have realized, that for whatever reason I'm in possession of a scythe. Now I'm totally copying Zasalamel's kata.
Whenever I get a scythe in my hands, I throw on my skeleton gloves, get my black hooded cloak with the black face shroud on, and then go scare the living piss out of some random person on the street.
Well, I'm 5' 9", know how to use most handguns. Plus I have some ninja-like reflexes. Must get handgun license...
Spear + me = level 1 fighter somehow.

I have some mean kicks though

Not to mention I have some smart tactics. But I'm a chicken, and chickens are always afraid to fight....chickens