Ready? Fight!

And depends what your holding. Just incase the street fighter is holding a crowbar, or a metal pipe, and if the wrestler has a chair. Actually, I would think a crowbar would be more useful then alot of things.
I've never gotten into a fight in my life.

If I did, I would lose. Instantly.

I'm a bit of a weenie in reality. If I had to, i.e. OMG MUGGERS, I could probably clock a couple pretty good with a baseball bat (yes, there is truth to the chat room fantasy!) or some other swingable weapon before they could get close enough to use their knives or whatnot. However, never been in a fistfight, because I've never had the need to. There have been several people that I've wanted to beat the hell out of, but they all happened to be bigger/stronger than me.
Yes, but if the wrestler is holding a gun, then he could... seriously, you shouldn't bring weapons into a fighting style discussion, unless its armed fighting style, or the same weapons on both sides, (and even then, if its not the "official" fighting style for that weapon, it doesn't mean much).

EDIT: Okay I've got ninja'd by everyone
Okay then. I'll tell a little story from my school days.

---
I was sitting lazily on my chair leaning on my desk, and it was lunch break. I was thinking about something very deeply, and stared pretty blankly out across the room.

One guy, the wannabe gangster, was sitting in my line of sight ahead. I didn't really see him, but he thought I was looking at him.

"What are you looking at?"

I was deep in my thoughts, and didn't really take great note of what he said. It seemed he was talking to somebody else anyway.

After the lack of response, he got angry. So, he got up and walked over to me and grabbed my arm. I was quite surprised, so I stood up suddenly, effectively knocking him back.

Instinctively, to save him from falling over the chair behind him, I grabbed his arm back.

The result? He fell over anyway, and I held his arm firmly so it was broken in several places and generally bent the wrong way.

It had all happened in three seconds, and nobody had been looking. When he started screaming out in pain, and everybody turned too look, they could see me standing over his fallen body, while he had a very twisted arm.

"KIM IS KILLING ROLF"

Rolf being the guy I had just tripped over and broken the arm of.

Yeah, I actually managed to get myself out of that trouble, but everybody walked in a circle around me in the hallways.

----

True story. How many of you have disabled somebody without even intending it? ^^ I'm the walking hurting machine.

As for general fighting abilities. I'm pretty fast, and very strong. Not very skilled with any weapons though. but, weapons are hax anyway. It doesn't matter how good you are with a sword if you are up against a gun.
Lately I've felt like beating up some little punk ass kids, like 12-13 year olds.

Quote ()

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

o.o

I rock!

Anyway, probably the only way I'd beat the tough-guys of the thread would be in a sword fight, and maybe not even then.
In terms of hand to hand fighting, I suck. I've managed to hurt someone by kicking them in the face, but that's about it.

Rather, I use anything that could be used as a weapon. Sticks, chairs, music stands, you name it. And I'm rather known for going absolutely crazy with stuff like that.

Also, I own several knives, a crowbar-looking thing the size of a small lance, a sledgehammer, and a hiking stick that I've used as a quarterstaff on more than one occasion.

If you doubt the sledgehammer and crowbar-lance, they were used to some extent to help in completely redoing a section of a fence. They've been sitting in my garage ever since.
I'd probably use the Rob Roy tactic against a sword...
I'm talking just blunt weapons, or small switchblades. Drakim, you don't need skills to use a crowbar or a baseball bat as a weapon. You just swing it, or hold it in two hands to strangle them.
Not if you're awesome like me.

If you're awesome like me, you fake several times before setting yourself up for a swing involving the power of your whole body.
i'd take twin swords over most anything, but give me a gun and i'll start shooting like a madman on crack, but......ya.......swords are great, hmmmm.....give me a sheild with that.
Shields are for pussies.
True. A second sword is a lot better than a shield 1on1. Shields were against arrows mostly.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Shields are for pussies.

... You're unAmerican!

*shield slashes Kazu*

Good work, soldier! *jumps out*

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Shields are for pussies.

... You're unAmerican!

*shield slashes Kazu*

Good work, soldier! *jumps out*

*throws 10 D-stars at Wooga* SHEILDS SAVE LIVES KAZU!
*parries every single star*
I can play video games until my eyes bleed?
Yeah. I've got nothing.
I've never been in a fight with anyone but my brother Heat. And he usually owns me.

One time he chased me around the house until he got me cornered and pummeled me until I finally got him to stop.

One time he threw a Tootsie-Roll pop at my head, which hit straight on my forehead and hurt like mess.

Anyways, yeah, I never fight. Even if I had a weapon, I doubt I'd swing it hard enough to hurt anyone very badly, and I doubt I could aim a gun well enough to hit anyone who wasn't very close.
Humans are big targets. You'd be surprised how easy it is to hit a person.
If you have a crowbar, it doesn't matter how hard you swing. Even if you were to swing Aim, a crowbar should still hurt pretty badly.