What to do to our characters?

Yeah.

I'd like The vouchers one, but I'll go with Skyrender's one as that seems more...

Legal.
Restart! RESTART! It's a sequal to the origional, so the chars stay the same. But we all go down to Lvl 1 and loose our abilities.

EDIT: Keep the GMO's also.
Total reboot means you lose everything.

You lose your .gmos as well.
I say... keep them all.
every single little friggin' detail, well not every single friggin' detail, might be some changes, like add some desciption.
KEEP!
I just created my character here, so I'd be a little irked at having to get rid of her.

Essentially, since Winter.EXE hasn't gone anywhere in-game, I'd just re-submit her.

The other option is to have Broadside.EXE knock on this RP's door. Whoa boy would he be a headache and a half... :lol:

Then again... I do have 16 other Navis... I just like Winter and Broadside the most.
You can always reregister the same characters.
That's good. (whew... I don't have to convert Broadside.... he's a monster to handle, no matter what the rules are.)

He'd make an excellent boss... *grin*
I think I might make a new character, myself, based on the concept of the legendary game that was a fake mmorpg years and years ago.

It'd be humorous because he'd believe himself to be real.

But I'd like to keep those sigs so that I can just make him better.
I was SOO close from a Speed upgrade TT^TT

...Well, I'll just let the majority decide~

Quote (Skyrender)

Old members may choose any two of the following.

-Select up to three chips that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Higure's chip store. Note that chips carried over must be available for purchase from Higure's store.

-Select up to 2 navicust programs that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Meijin's navicust shop.

-Vouchers for a level 2 signature attack and a level 1.5 signature attack, assuming you had both to begin with

-Up to 2 HP Memories OR 2 Navicust Expansions, assuming you had them to begin with.

-1 speed upgrade, assuming you had it.

That's Skyrender's idea.
Humm...Maybe I can restart my navi with another one (Incomplete). The bad side is that the Navi was completely around the ToN RP style, so I'm not sure if I can transfer him here Q_Q

(I'll give a hint...He needs to use alcohol to change into different fighting style)

PS/EDIT: Can you create a whole different type of attacks for your GMO specifically? As in separate sig attack for each GMO (Of course, you have to one for each GMO)

Also, can GMO able to change some factors of a navi? Except the appearance?
Somehow... I think they're going to say no.
I go for the 'somewhere in between', though Sky's is also very acceptable. Ultimately, the only thing that would irk me is if I lost Zanzo and Moonlight (Invested a LOT of time in Moonlight's mechanical designs. You know, sigs and whatnot.)

Quote (Goroke)

Humm...Maybe I can restart my navi with another one (Incomplete). The bad side is that the Navi was completely around the ToN RP style, so I'm not sure if I can transfer him here Q_Q

(I'll give a hint...He needs to use alcohol to change into different fighting style)

PS/EDIT: Can you create a whole different type of attacks for your GMO specifically? As in separate sig attack for each GMO (Of course, you have to one for each GMO)

Also, can GMO able to change some factors of a navi? Except the appearance?

Eheheh.

I had some ideas along those lines.

We used to have someone that did to something like that, his name was saloonman.

He used Alcohol to change what he did.

Nalerenn did something along the GMO-specific-sig idea. The signature attacks would be only one for each, though, right?

What do you mean by that?

EDIT: This isn't the place to ask these questions. Moving post.

EDIT 2: This answers both mine and Goroke's questions I believe...

GMO's

...that that's a "NO" for both of us.
Oh, I'll give you an Example.

Horang.EXE
Signature Attacks
1: Thrust Punch (60 Dmg)
1.5: Bamboo pounder (80 Dmg/Wood)

Pal Guan Style.GMO
Signature Attacks
1: Thrust Talon (40 Dmg)
1.5: Hawk Striker (30x3 Dmg/Stun)

Hieen Chie Style.GMO
1: Hidden Thrust (50 Dmg)
1.5: Lunar Claw (10x5/Pierce)

Something like that. But not being cheap, I would have to buy 3 SigAtk Upgrades for each GMO types.
I need to mention a particular point. I really love Hal and Teethman as characters, but I am more than willing to give them up if we can avoid something in particular: Lan Syndrome. The factor that when characters restart, they're not going to know anybody, have any of their old stuff, and they won't seem to notice. I do think we need to restart: if people think they can do so with their old characters and ACTUALLY ditch all of the development they'd gone through and the relationships they'd made, I'd support being able to reregister characters. But I don't think many will be able to realistically do that. It would be easier for people who had registered new, but...

Anyway, that's my two cents, but I'll follow on whatever comes up.

Quote (Goroke)

Oh, I'll give you an Example.

Horang.EXE
Signature Attacks
1: Thrust Punch (60 Dmg)
1.5: Bamboo pounder (80 Dmg/Wood)

Pal Guan Style.GMO
Signature Attacks
1: Thrust Talon (40 Dmg)
1.5: Hawk Striker (30x3 Dmg/Stun)

Hieen Chie Style.GMO
1: Hidden Thrust (50 Dmg)
1.5: Lunar Claw (10x5/Pierce)

Something like that. But not being cheap, I would have to buy 3 SigAtk Upgrades for each GMO types.

I see, personally, no problem with this... Gives some freedom for the RPer, but the thing is... If one can do it, everyone can do it. Dunno about that point...
I'll go with halfway, as long as this includes the ability to use a new character and stuffage.
Voucher is me thinking.