Will 2012 really occur?

Silly RERN.

Everyone knows 2012 is the day right before we expire, so Galactus is coming to eat us.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Even though this thread generally fails, don't double post...

I HEARD THAT! >_<

Quote (The Annoying Reaper)

Silly RERN.

Everyone knows 2012 is the day right before we expire, so Galactus is coming to eat us.

That's funny, I could have sworn 2012 was a year.

Quote (Asator)

Quote (The Annoying Reaper)

Silly RERN.

That's funny, I could have sworn 2012 was a year.

I know. xD

And can a official or admin please delete the "God will NOT destroy the world <--- derp :B" thing? The derp :B thing is abusive of powers, and the God will NOT destroy the world is making this 2012 thread turn into a "Does God Exist" thread. ._.

Quote (Pikaman X)

And can a official or admin please delete the "God will NOT destroy the world <--- derp :B" thing? The derp :B thing is abusive of powers, and the God will NOT destroy the world is making this 2012 thread turn into a "Does God Exist" thread. ._.

It appears to be edited.

Also, yeah, don't bring up God on the internet without expecting extreme skepticism. Those who agree with you won't bring it up. Those who don't will harangue you to no end.
I would harangue... but that is uncalled for/flaming/unnecessary/etc. as it would just be pointless bickering.

Besides which, we all know Pelor won't smite us down on 2012, only the zombies.
2012 is the zombie appocolypse. After the nukes fall and everyone worth saving is sealed away in "vaults" to be safe, the zombies will raise from the grave and begin feasting upon everyone who dares to stick their nose out of said vaults. But if it turns the world into the wasteland, lets hope that there are no super mutants around and hope like hell that a 19 year old vault dweller isn't "the one" who will save us from ourselves.
Zombies.
I only like Zombies in Left 4 Dead and stuff.
But in real life, I will grab an MP5.
*Bleep* the children-can't-have-a-gun law, if we are being destroyed by zombies.
Good luck getting your hands on one either way >>
Err, you know what, guys. I think this discussion has come to an end. (If it was a discussion to begin with. :I)