I...I just don't get it!

... som laem history book I read >.>

Quote (Hiko)

Why is it that people have to be supremacists?
Why do people have to be convinced of their superiority to one another?
Why, for God's sake, aren't we over Anti-Semetism?
It's at least 60 years old, I thought.
Yet, for some reason, people think it's suddenly 'cool' to call people 'Jew' as an insult.
Someone, explain, please.
Help me out here.
((I'm Jewish through culture, and family, but not in religion.))

Here's a five step response to your questioning.

1) I don't know what a supermacist is.

2) Because our psychological egos require constant reasurance of our own ability and our self-created mental image that we break down and cannot function without feeling superior to at least one person.

3) Anti-sematisim is over 5,000 years old. All religions are procecuted. It's just theat there are laws that protect yours and not mine. Those that use it as an insult are the same morons that use gay as a negative phrase. They are morons, ignore them.

4) Life suckes, and then you die.

5) As a special contribution from my dad, i quote 'Life's tough, get a helmet.'
That does it. I'm going to make a Hitler in City of Villains.

Quote (Zolem)

1) I don't know what a supermacist is.

the simplest way to describe it is someone who thinks the are perfection, and the world exists for them, and what other people want doesn't matter...

think cell from DBZ...
Hiko, what wasn't smart? That I'm honest? That I admit I've used the term? That I answered your question as to why people do it? That I asked an honest question to see where the origin of the insult came from? Enlighten me.
I... I still don't get it!

I can't choose between a White Mage for nifty teleporting or a Bard who has healing and hasting!

Oh, and Shar, Hiko thought you weren't "SMART" because he believed your guess was incorrect. Therefore, he thinks you don't know much about this subject. Ergo, I am forcing myself to not lead this into a rant about whether "SMART" means knowledge or wisdom.

Though it could be like "gay" and have different meanings, no matter how clumsily used, depending on the context.

Ow, my fingers...
Well whatever, I know my guess is right at least sometimes. I thought it was more he was saying, "Real smart, admitting you've used Jew as an insult right in front of a Jewish guy".
Yup.
Shar's got it.
Because, you see, I am making a thread about how much I hate it.
Oh man.

Only 8 episodes of Gurren Lagenn shows that it's more epic than Star Wars.

Also, what exactly is a "fachist"?
One who fachs or follows the teachings of Fach.

If you think you're right about what that means, you are.
Well Hiko, if I lied and said I've never said it, I'd be just that, a liar. Plus, it gives me the insight as to why people say it. Besides, good friends of mine are Jewish. It's always in good intent.

Quote (Shuryou)

Holy crap, I'm not even Jewish and I'm offended by that idea! When I finally get the game and make my hero, my first goal will to beat the crap out of every Nazi based villain in the game, and unfortunantly they removed the Reich from the enemies list.

Quote ()

Even if it does get through, I can safely bet that you'd be getting Generic'd pretty damned soon.

Quote ()

Holy crap, I'm not even Jewish and I'm offended by that idea! When I finally get the game and make my hero, my first goal will to beat the crap out of every Nazi based villain in the game, and unfortunantly they removed the Reich from the enemies list.

Not true. The 5th Column exist in a few Task Forces within Ouroboros, and the Council are still facists. They're just Neo Nazis, rather than just ... Nazis.

Quote (Nalerenn)

Quote ()

Even if it does get through, I can safely bet that you'd be getting Generic'd pretty damned soon.

Quote ()

Not true. The 5th Column exist in a few Task Forces within Ouroboros, and the Council are still facists. They're just Neo Nazis, rather than just ... Nazis.

Oh good, I can still shove their Swasticas up their *heavily censored*.
Yeah, you can find them up on their soapboxes around the town... getting rallies started.

MAJOR SUGGESTION

If they happen to be purple-named fascists... be content to let them spread their ideology a little bit longer until you level up. Nobody wants to take a trip to the hospital. XD
Damnit, Warcraft!