Kirby!

<('.' )>

<( '.')>

<( '.' )>

\(^o^)/ OMGWTFJOYGASM!!!

Kirby Kreampuff: One of the most adorable characters ever concieved. A thanks to Zyborg. (^.^ )b

Not sure when I first liked Kirby, as the first game I played was Nightmare In Dreamland. Then I had a joygasm, as Master Twi rightly put, when I first played SSBMelee. That was about the time I started spriting. And look what it's done to me:

The not-as-fabled-as-I-had-first-hoped-Kurbee-O-Matic©. A machine that converts sprites into a Kurbee, a Kirby clone that has only one power (which will be seen in the Coming Soon game The EpiX Project).

As a token of my appreciation that so many of you don't cut him out as being "baby-ish", I will post an almost page-breaking picture of the biggest smile in Nintendo.

CHEERS!
My first Kirby was probably Avalanche.
First Kirby game for me was... Kirby's Dreamland on the Gameboy.
Aw yeah! That was it! I'd played Kirby's Dreamland on a friend's GameBoy.

Loved it ever so much!
!!!

Amazing job, Legoroy! Soooo.... what's this about a Kurbee-O-Matic©? *Kitsune.Exe jumps in*
That would be cool to be able to have navis from this site as Kirbys.

EDIT: I'm posting my fanart request where it belongs.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Zolem)

I prefer the origional title for the NES. The rest just don't have the same feel of wow when you first coppy a villains powers, you know? Nestallllgiaaaaa.

Actually, the original game was Dream Land for the Game Boy, where you couldn't copy powers.

Oh, also own that. Thought it was a handheld remake of the origional. It rocked too.
I played dream land, too.

It was so short. XD Took like, 30 minutes to beat.
Has anyone tried to beat Kirby Super Star's Arena with only one power? I beat it with yoyo, and beat most of the battles with Suplex (had to use the Sword Ability against Meta Knight, since Suplex is HORRIBLE against him!).

What is everyone's favorite Copy Ability? My top five are"

1) Suplex
2) Yoyo
3) Mirror
4) Wheel/Wheel Rider
5) Smash
First game I owned was Nightmare in Dreamland GBA. I played some other one before that with my cousin, once, just don't remember what one it was. It was 2 player, in color, and not handheld.

My Top Favorite Powers are:

1.Bomb (not Crash, but the one that lays/throws them)
2.Cupid
3.Umbrella (I always liked it, don't know why)
4.Cutter
5.Ninja

Other powers that just missed the list include Torpedo, Throw, UFO, Ball, Hi-jump, Sword, and Beam Sword (he looks so cute in the jetser hat)
1) Exploding Ninja Stars (K64 only)
2) Refrigerator (K64 only)
3) Ghost (Squeak Squad only)
4) Master (Meta knight's sword)
5) Wheel

What?

Quote (zyborg)

Has anyone tried to beat Kirby Super Star's Arena with only one power? I beat it with yoyo, and beat most of the battles with Suplex (had to use the Sword Ability against Meta Knight, since Suplex is HORRIBLE against him!).

There are videos in Youtube about this very subject.
2-player? Was one of you Kirby the other a "good" version of the enemy? If so, that is Kirby Super Star. If one played as a blob named Gooey, then that is Kirby's Dreamland 3. Either of these sound familliar?
Yarr, Superstar let you convert powers into allies.
P.A.'s choices are good.

1. Exploding Ninja Stars
2. Yo-Yo
3. Fireworks
4. Lighting-controlled Rock
5. Wind-sculpting into Rock Animals :'D
It was the good enemies situation, So I'll go with SuperStar.

That was my first Kirby game, then.
1. Ice Skates.
2. Angel.
3. Tornado.
4. Electric Dome.
5. Broom.
1. Fire
2. Neelde
3. Tornado
4. Sword
5. umbrella

Quote (legoroy2)

Quote (zyborg)

There are videos in Youtube about this very subject.

I sat by a friend and watched them do that with the wheel power...

I was stunned by it...
Friend beat area with Plasma, and just that.
Beating the entire Arena with only Wheel?! That is really impressive.