Murder poll

Since Yahi's making all these philosophical polls, I will too. If a crime is premeditated (planned, with thought put into it), is it worse than a crime of passion?
YOU PHAIL HORRIBLY.
XD
WRONG FOUR LETTERS.
XD
It's Hiko, but I suppose 'yahi' is cool too... : D
*initiates new nick-name*
And stop copying me! >: o
I'm asking this stuff out of my own curiosity...>>
PLAGARISM.
No, i saw a movie a few days ago, and it got me wondering what others thought. You just inspired me that people CAN ask offbeat questions.
Fien. >>
Either way, someone's dead. Whether or not you planned for it, you acted out of ultimate hatred and ended someone's life. Is that person any less dead if the murder was a spontaneous thing?

I can't speak for the justice system. I'm sure they have some reason.
Both are the same, save for one thing:

Motive.

-Twi
*picks 'None'*
*picks all three choices just to mess with it*
I've tried the 3rd option, sacrifical/cooking...

I would vote for that...
Now I remember, I saw Boondock Saints a few days ago and thought it was weird that they actually saw a difference between lesser and greater evil

I don't really like answering these questions, but I think they are both equally bad, but spontaneous is possibly more easily forgivable... Iunno, I made that up on the spot.
Premeditated. It means you had to truly think about killing sombody, adn you were ok with it.
See... If you asked what the BEST REASON was for murder, it'd be passion. And love. As in "killing-a-guy-to-be-reunited-with-your-one-love" and not "I-love-killing-Shuryou-whenever-he-shows-his-face". o:
I vote ALL THREE. BECAUSE I HAET THIS NEW INFLUX OF POINTLESS PHILISOPHICAL POLLS. I COME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THINKING, DANGIT!

Quote (P.A. Master)

I vote ALL THREE. BECAUSE I HAET THIS NEW INFLUX OF POINTLESS PHILISOPHICAL POLLS. I COME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THINKING, DANGIT!

Kitsune ushering in gets to hell to witness his best freinds wedding to a sucubus. There, that should be mindlesss enough to satisfy you.