How will mankind end?

Also... Machines... Don't you secretly mean bad-ass Gundams or Transformers? Or both?

Quote (Shuryou)

Also... Machines... Don't you secretly mean bad-ass Gundams or Transformers? Or both?

No, secretly I hate the Transformers. They are robots that make themselves into cars. FREAKING CARS. Wanna get some toy cars and drive around on the floor saying "BBRRRRRRRRRRRR"? Beacuse, that is the image I get whenever I think of Transformers. IT IS A KIDDY SHOW >:0

/rant
Fools. I destroy the world.

Quote (Persephone)

Fools. I destroy the world.

TIME PARADOX

Quote (Tom)

But if I had it my way, I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse. That might be fun.

*guitar riff*
Totally.
I didn't read the zombie survival guide for nuttin'!
>:o
Remember, kids;
Chainsaws SUCK. They're noisy, energy-inefficient, and heavy. Try a katana! And no guns unless the zombies know you're there. If you're stuck in a two-story house, go upstairs and axe out the steps! Zombies can't climb. Zombies' organs are non-functioning; the heart does nothing. The brain has been taken over by a virus that turns a person into a zombie within 24 hours. The person WILL attack and contaminate other people, so put him/her out of his/her misery once they've contracted it.
NO HOSPITALS, BITCH!
Zombies can walk underwater, so boats aren't good in shallow areas, but in the ocean you're untouchable. Underground bases/bunkers are nice if you can defend them. If a zombie's head is chopped off, IT CAN STILL BITE AND CONTAMINATE. ELIMINATE IT.
That's all. : D
Yup, zombie apocalypse; no doubt.
the ONLY way zombies would come to be is either......someone gets their hands on a necromancer book and is evil or.......someone tries to revive their dead loved one and everything goes to hell and it affects all that are in the ground.......we'd get more skeletons than zombies.......i think......

Quote (darkstar1006)

the ONLY way zombies would come to be is either......someone gets their hands on a necromancer book and is evil or.......someone tries to revive their dead loved one and everything goes to hell and it affects all that are in the ground.......we'd get more skeletons than zombies.......i think......

I think we are more talking about the virus zombie kind, not the magic zombie kind.

Skeletons wouldn't work without magic since they have no muscles or anything to use. They wouldn't be able to move >:0
Hey, hey, with magic, logic does not apply friend. Magic could be the driving force behind the moving of the bones, much like fuel and combustion drive a car forwards. What one could then ask is, were one able to make force exists in such a form, why have it exist centered around such a form? The answer could be that the force is incapable of sustaining itself or perhaps is even powered by that which it possesses, slowly breaking down the body it surrounds to fuel itself.

Or it's magic, lawl.

At anyrate, Dawn of the Dead, Dead Rising, Resident Evil zombies, those are the freakin' sweet kind. The kind that spread and spread and spread. Freakin' awesome. I dunno, zombie apocalypse definitely sounds the coolest. Most likely? Eh... Whatever. But hands down, it's the coolest.

I suppose the important question at this point is, what's your zombie plan? I like the survivability factor of moving up to a place with arctic temperatures (let's see the undead bastards live up there! Have fun freezing!) but it doesn't sound very fun, y'know? Assuming the zombie apocalypse hits as hard as it does in the movies, etc., chances are you're going to loose some friends. And that might require vengeance. And, well, I dunno, I think I might be okay with killing zombies. Granted, they were once people, so that's practically murder, but there's still a very dehumanizing factor about having half of your face missing, yet still stumbling towards someone.

Oh, and nuclear holocaust. Why is that not on the list? C'mon, if anything were likely, I'd say some nutjob gets some nukes and screws everyone over in the process. Now surviving the nuclear holocaust? I figure some people are bound to. And for ideas of just how that might be awesome, look at Fallout.

Then again, videogames and movies make everything cooler. I imagine it would be much less fun to actually do. And if it did happen and it did suck massively, you'd have to reflect on saying, 'Well this would be cool,' and then feel like a total dick.
Hah, if zombies hit us, I'd be the first to get/build a suit of some kind. I mean, if your enemy is limited to such a basic weapon as teeth, then we should damn well be able to stop it, don't you think? ^^

Or, perhaps simply barricading yourself into a mall sounds nice. Due to theft and shit, malls always have those nice lock-down things you can (bars in front of windows).

You'll have food for another 5 years or so, and luxury like beds and showers and guns and whatever. Malls have lots of stuff. ^^

As for magic. If we are throwing in stuff like that, why couldn't just the Transformers come in and save the day while we are at it? Or perhaps Chuck Norris? I'm trying to keep this remotely realistic >:0
Well, If we are talking Logically, I would say the death of the sun, or Nuclear Warfare would wipe us out. But if you mean what I think would be a cool way to end...

Self aware machines for the motherfucking win!
Hah, I said, remotely realistic.

Besides, I'm pretty sure mankind won't make it until the death of our sun. No way that zombies hasn't come by then. NO WAI.
Erm, zombies can crash through the bars easily, even if they get annihilated in the process. THEY DON'T FEEL PAIN. >_> THEY'RE DEAD. They have no nerves to sense pain. AKA, the Arctic wouldn't work because they'd eat all of your food and then close in on you. WITH ZOMBIE ANIMALS. >_>

Quote (yahiko9040)

Erm, zombies can crash through the bars easily, even if they get annihilated in the process. THEY DON'T FEEL PAIN. >_> THEY'RE DEAD. They have no nerves to sense pain. AKA, the Arctic wouldn't work because they'd eat all of your food and then close in on you. WITH ZOMBIE ANIMALS. >_>

oO

Explain to me how exactly a zombie is able to get though bar. We aren't talking about those wide things that kids can slip though, but, those that goes in both directions and would make the zombie into fine paste.

As for food, obviously, food isn't going to be just lying around, neither for you or the zombies. If you are going to the Arctic, you'd need lots of it stocked up.

Ofcourse, the safest bet would perhaps be the sea. Sail out on the sea where no zombie can reach, and live on fish. Until you get a infected fish, or infected birds attack you. :]
Captain Falcon will Falcon Panch the world, therefore destroying it.
Undoubtedly.
If the zombies did attack, I would hole up and make indestructable pathways between an armory, a hostpitol, a couple supermarkets, and probably a mall...and even if that didnt work, by then I would of learned a great deal of magical stuff, and would use the closest thing to not being 100% obliterated when I para-drop into a large group of zombies and use my suicide belt(s), granted I couldn't steal a fishing/whaling ship by then >:D.

If clones attacked, My clone would protect me. OR run away in fear, prolly the second. Either way it would suck if the other clones got to him :P....if I had one.

Global warming? By then we would have genetic altering, and if I was still alive I would have my DNA altered to be aquatic, due to the fact that the ice caps would melt. Aquatic and heat resistant >:D.

Virus? Psssh, hide in a sanitary bunker away from civilization and wait it out.

Machines? EMP + Food + Mecha = the pwn. IF the machines began to rule ther should be mecha >_>...Mecha pwn :3.

Asteroid? Meh, anarcy until its all over.

Mostly, have fun and stay alive for as long as possible!
Divided by zero.

Quote (Shuryou)

Divided by zero.

*TIME PARADOX*