The Corrupted Wish Thread, N.E.W edition!

Granted. He actually can in Paper Mario 2 with Spike Shield. So, I just made your wish useless. USELESS, I TELLS YA!!!

I wish that I had another garden gnome for my garden.

EDIT: Page claimed in the name of the fact that a guy lost about 12 pounds by playing WiiSports half an hour every day for a week!
((Awesome >:3 I should convince my brother to do that >_>;; Curse College and fast foods!!))

Granted, IT'S FILLED WITH PIRANHA PLANTS!! Muhahaha!!

I wish Moogles were real >:3 *glump*
Granted, but you die from a cuteness overload. Yes, I love moogles too. *glomps moogle plushie*

I wish that my sister would stop using my personal computer in my room, without my permission.
Granted, but she gets your permission to use all of your other stuff in your room.

I wish I hadn't waited until Sunday to get this stuff done... :'D
Granted, you start it on Monday, which is overdue. :D:D:D.

I wish that anything bad that would happen to anyone, with the exception of death, would instead happen to me, so noone would ever have to suffer.
Granted, you suffer a fate worse than death, but I see your suffering, feel sorry for you, and put you out of your misery.

I wish I was better at spriting...
Granted. People find out you have artistic talent, though, and bug you whenever they want a pic... :'D

I wish Aim wasn't sick right now. D:
Granted...but I ain't god!! I ONLY GIVE YOU NUTRITIONAL AMOUNT OF CARBS!!!

I wish I had some honey to eat...I'm having this weird craving for sugars since I didn't eat any for months >_>;;
Granted, but YOU TURN INTO WINNIE THE POOH! And then speak in weird phrases and not understand what's going on most of the time.

I wish for a kind, loving, smart, Asian girlfriend without any personality quirks.
Granted, but she can't speak English and you go insane with the fact you can't speak to her and shove a powerdrill through your skull.

I wish I wasn't so violent. (cracks keyboard)
Not granted, because you're so violent you cracked your keyboard before typing the wish, therefore keeping the rest of us from reading it. (ZOMGZTIMEPARADOX)

I wish I had more time before Valentine's Day...
Granted, but the time you have goes so slow you get everything done but then slice your own head off from boredom.

I wish I could think of better corruptions than suicide.
Granted, but all of them are so corrupt and insane that you go so twisted you can't type properly.

I wish I had more people helping me with my projects.
Granted, but they all die of Hepatitis B.

I wish that I didn't have school tomorrow.
Granted, but from then on, you have school EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY!!!

I wish that the thing I'm trying to do in my RP works.
Granted. but two seconds later it implodes.

I wish that meat didn't look so ugly.
It is replaced by a sprite in your inventory, labeled as "rotten meat"

I wish I was the main character of the world
granted, but it's one of those games where you try to save every country you come across, and fail miserably

I wish I didn't have so much homework
Granted. You get a letter tomorrow telling you that you've been expelled, resulting in you not having to do homework. :3

I wish I had a cool name.
Granted. You get a cool name, but it unfortunately rhymes with vagina so you get tormented the rest of your life.

I wish for a bunny.