Hello Everyone

Hiya guys! I'm still fairly new to role-playing, but I've loved the Battle Network series for so long.

I hope I'll be able to learn the ropes fast enough and have some netbattles with everyone!
Hello. Glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to jump on the chat. There is generally people there at all times.
Heya, welcome to RE:RN! As Zan said above, feel free to go into the chat, so you can get to know the other members, and get any sort of questions answered in a timely fashion. If you can't get into the chat for some reason, but still have questions, don't be afraid to PM one of our mods, officials, or admins (blue, green, and yellow names respectively); we'll get you an answer as soon as we can.
And just so you know, you can reach the chat through the General-la-de-da -> RE:RN Chat and Frappr.

Here is the link for your convenience.
hi
Thank for you for the link and the warm welcomes!
Happen to think of a Navi/NetOp pair? I don't know if you've visited the chat (I'm in Japan, so I'm not on the chat when everyone else is), but if you don't understand some of the complex systems, such as signature attacks, don't be afraid to ask us for an explanation.
I have also helped others in learning the system, as I learn it.