I knew this would happen...

UGH! Today my computor restarted on me and I didn't have it do so, I tried shutting it down for a while, but, of course, when I tried to get past it's boot up sequence, but, it restarted on me again. I'd say that my computor is dead for the time being. It's probably gonna take me a while to get it fixed, so, I'm kinda screwed on trying to get online for the time being.
That sucks, I know my computer is one of my main sources of entertainment these days. Hope you can get it fixed ASAP.
for "explitives inside" (sic), I don't think you actually used any.

Quote (darkstar1006)

UGH! Today my computor restarted on me and I didn't have it do so, I tried shutting it down for a while, but, of course, when I tried to get past it's boot up sequence, but, it restarted on me again. I'd say that my computor is dead for the time being. It's probably gonna take me a while to get it fixed, so, I'm kinda screwed on trying to get online for the time being.

Solution: Get a computer.
lol, you totally missed the joke, lego.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

lol, you totally missed the joke, lego.

Maybe, maybe not. We all know Computors are evil things. Perhaps a computer would be more suitable.
Actually, Lego might've gotten the joke so well that he springboarded off of it. Upon realizing that Dark was, in fact, plagued with a computor, Lego put forth the suggestion that he come in possession of a computer, which is an entirely different creature.

... Maybe.

You have been given two choices. What relevance they bring is dependant on your perception. Do you prefer the one that induces a laugh, or the other that heightens your superiority.

The correct answer, is yours.
Ok, after a couple days of beating the crap out of it with agidyne spells, my computor magically fixed it's self and has allowed me to get on it and use it for whatever purpose I wish...at least until it fucks the fuck up again and I have to EMP the bastard to "fix" it.