Introduction time

Hello, I'm Shinden.

Lux showed me this site a while ago and it was on my things to do list to join.

Ahhh, I guess it would be better to show you who I am instead of telling you, hm?

So, here I am.
Hiyas Shinden. Good to see you, have fun on this site, play by the rules, don't infuriate any of the mods, and you'll be fine. Go to the chat, we're friendly people. ^___^ It's in General.

Hmm, Shin should arrive here any moment now. *hides*
Yeah just join the chat and shall be well xD. I am Syriene, call me what you wish. I am the local art nut. Enjoy your stay and if you need help with anything you can ask me. ♫♫♫♫
Yo!
<throws Fera off a cliff>

Heya Shinden, nice to meet you. I'm RevivedSin, your local friendly hardworking moderator who's taking a break from moderating since I did about almost all the modposts last year. ; )

Anyway, welcome to the site, feel free to ask anyone with a colored name for general help. Well, hell, you can ask anyone already here, but those guys I mentioned are your best bet really.

Especially people with Green colored names. Yup, they're cool and awesome.
Wow. WAVE of newcomers recently. Fera and Syriene are new as well, and they seem to be the welcoming committee.

Anyways, I'm Hiko, or EnigmaTrain or something of the sort on the chat. I hope you have a good time, and don't take anything too seriously.
Hiko I am not new just returning. Look at my member number I am older than you! XD

Quote (Syriene)

Hiko I am not new just returning.  Look at my member number I am older than you!  XD

I called you new because I'd never seen you active. And we joined on the same day. >_>
Yo, Grim here. If you need some help or ideas on your Navi/NetOp, feel free to let me (or anyone else, really) know.
Grim, you mean, let ME know.

Im the local barely active guy.

Quote (commondragon)

...what?
Common, no offense, but you don't even bother with RPing... why should a newbie go to you for ideas? :/

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (commondragon)

...what?
Common, no offense, but you don't even bother with RPing... why should a newbie go to you for ideas? :/

Just because Im still trying to get over fears so I can RP doesnt mean I dont have a shitload of unused ideas.

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (commondragon)

...what?

Just because Im still trying to get over fears so I can RP doesnt mean I dont have a shitload of unused ideas.

Fair enough.
Whoa whoa whoa! I didn't want to start anything!

Thanks for the warm welcome and the warning of what I am getting into... ‚Ì_‚Ì
"We didn't start this web- *shot. IN DA FACE*

Ow...by face and brains...anyways, welcome newbie. I am darkstar1006, idiot-savant of the site, pleased to make your acquaintance. Should any questions arrive, stow them in the back of your head for your safety...or go to people who DON'T have black colored names, such as yourself. Suggestions? Again, stow them in the back of your head and never let them see the light of day...or go to the questions and suggestions forum...whatever works for you.

Quote (darkstar1006)

"We didn't start this web- *shot. IN DA FACE*

Ow...by face and brains...anyways, welcome newbie. I am darkstar1006, idiot-savant of the site, pleased to make your acquaintance. Should any questions arrive, stow them in the back of your head for your safety...or go to people who DON'T have black colored names, such as yourself. Suggestions? Again, stow them in the back of your head and never let them see the light of day...or go to the questions and suggestions forum...whatever works for you.

Hm... Okay. Will do.
*Welcomes new member extraneously as he shouldn't need to welcome members who he's already spoken to*

*Did it anyway so as not to appear to be ignoring said new member*
Hey. I'm Link/Nitro. If you need help with anything, I'm probably not the guy you want. I should be able to help with basic stuff, though. Sometimes I'm in the Chat, sometimes I'm not. I'm always up for a good tandem-busting run.

Quote (Lux)

*Welcomes new member extraneously as he shouldn't need to welcome members who he's already spoken to*

*Did it anyway so as not to appear to be ignoring said new member*

Fine, if you're gonna be all like "this is required," you can not even talk to me. Hph.