Hi, new here

Hi, I'm Kasu, nice to meet you all, now in the process of horrible indecision about my character, but that should be resolved by the end of the day.

Yes, I know I'm not a mod, but I still like the avatar
Welcome to RERN. If you have any questions for us, feel free to PM us or join the RERN chat. In the mean time, take a look around the site; especially the rules. Hopefully you'll be blasting viruses in no time!
Everyone is troubled by the process of making a character. I've gone through 6 characters by now on this forum alone. And that's only because I keep getting other ideas. DX

Hope you enjoy your stay at RERN. Feel free to PM me if you need help with something regarding the forum.
Welcome to RERN, read the rules, follow them, and enjoy your stay, some healthy suggestions.

If you have any questions, ask us, we'll be happy to help.
Heya. Welcome to RE:R--

Wait, that's been said repeatedly.

*cough*

Hai thar. If you need help, ask anyone with a blue, green, or gold name.

Enjoy your stay.

PS: Classic avatar. Always fun. :'D
YAY, the only non-moderator member saying hi~~

I hope you enjoy your time in RE:RN~
What's up n down n all around?
Yeah, one question for Reaper, where did you get/make the sprite of your Navi? I would love to have one myself.

Also the rules state that I may not create a situation in which I generate both damage and a weakness to that damage. One of these examples, it that I may not change the terrain and attack at the same time, I assume this means that I may not make grass terrain and then double damage with a fire attack. But may I generate lava terrain in conjunction with fire damage? Or some other combination that does not double the power of it's own attack?
I can make one for you if you'd like.
EDIT: Request here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=4996

Quote (Kasu)

Yeah, one question for Reaper, where did you get/make the sprite of your Navi? I would love to have one myself.

Also the rules state that I may not create a situation in which I generate both damage and a weakness to that damage. One of these examples, it that I may not change the terrain and attack at the same time, I assume this means that I may not make grass terrain and then double damage with a fire attack. But may I generate lava terrain in conjunction with fire damage? Or some other combination that does not double the power of it's own attack?

I made my sprite. Here is some of my work. Once my winter break starts (late next week), I will have plenty of time to finish my sprite requests.

For your sig attack: Right now you have very little signature points, so making an attack with multiple effects will subtract from your total damage. For example, you can do a fire attack + Lava panel change, but you wouldn't have enough signature points to give it a good amount of damage. I would just make a normal sig attack (60dmg + 2 turn cooldown) for now, then make more/better sig attacks once you can buy more signature points.
Hello! I'm...
Currently irrelevant to the RP!
Still, welcome! Feel free to gibber at any time.
I'll answer your question here.
Thank you for answering my questions (both Reaper and Paladin)
Well, 'sup. Huzzahs for literate nooblets.

You hurry up and get that Navi/Op team now. Looking forward to seeing you in IC-Land.
One last question, am I allowed to play with a Standard Navi?

Quote (Kasu)

One last question, am I allowed to play with a Standard Navi?

If you mean a "NormalNavi," I don't think there is really anything that says you can't.
Hello. For some reason, I've neglected to say hi to a newbie who will probably end up being better than me anyways. :'D

Anyways, welcome, seemingly intelligent Kasu. Have fun.
Actually I meant a HeelNavi, but they are basically the same (I won't use viruses), thanks.
lolobviousnetmafiaaffiliation.
XD