'Ello

Hi, I am new to this site. I hope I can fit in to this site. I am not much of the fan of the anime and I have never read the manga, but I like the games, so meh.
Um, hello then. Nice to meet you.
Hello!
My, what a rush of well-spoken members we've gotten!
I think it's due time for another bad member soon.
XD

Ugh, another Blue. We'll just have to call you Vortex, then.

Er, I'm Hiko! Currently holding one of the titles as RE:RN's most hated (not proudly), I am HERE to HELP! Just ask me if you want to know something.
My other Internet aliases are yahiko9040 and hikokun337 in case you know me from somewhere else.
PM me if you want my MSN, but my AIM is hikokun337.
Nice to meet you!
[I'm offering all this stuff in interest of helping you. :'D]
Of course, he could just as easily go to the moderator's for help as well.

Welcome to the site, enjoy the community. We're a wacky bunch, so don't worry if you don't fit in. We'll make sure you do, eventually. : D

Quote (Hiko)

Hello!
My, what a rush of well-spoken members we've gotten!
I think it's due time for another bad member soon.
XD

Ugh, another Blue. We'll just have to call you Vortex, then.

Er, I'm Hiko! Currently holding one of the titles as RE:RN's most hated (not proudly), I am HERE to HELP! Just ask me if you want to know something.
My other Internet aliases are yahiko9040 and hikokun337 in case you know me from somewhere else.
PM me if you want my MSN, but my AIM is hikokun337.
Nice to meet you!
[I'm offering all this stuff in interest of helping you. :'D]

Overwhelming Happiness.

Hiya the name's DarkZero, or DZ (Some of them call me Dizzy but I warn you: Old nicknames are old.)

See ya around.
Hey, hey! It's one who supports my advocation of proper grammar! Welcome to the internet, sir, and try not to get anti-capitalization-of-words on your brilliant polished writing, what with said internet being a cesspool of such anti-capitalization!

And in any case, no knowledge of the anime or manga is necessary, we all love the games to death over here. Just be warned, the panel and ally-side/enemy-side restrictions are gone, so run right up to your enemies with that sword and give them a lovely little slash across the face with it!

Welcome!

Oh, yeah, and I'm P.A. Master, advocate of grammar, occasional nasty mod, usually nice mod, and becoming-more-active-right-now mod!
I should hope so.
XD
Sounds good to me, by-the-way, great welcome wagon.
[the Welcome Wagon trundles by, with her in the front seat, snapping the whip over a pair of hitched-up hippos]

[...there are corpses in the back of the wagon...]
*Hidden amongst the corpses*

OooooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOO!

Welcome.
*one of the corpses*
*...*

Hey, who do you think put the corpses there?

Quote (Asator)

*...*

Hey, who do you think put the corpses there?

ME!!!
*wipes blood off scythe*

I am mainly a fan of the games as well, we talk more about everything else than the Rockman series.