Hi

Quote (c00l3rth3nu696969)

im not tellin u guyz how old i am.

anyways wy do u use purple? r u a fagot?

*Eyes flare menacingly*

...I'm watching you.

-Twi

Quote (kingofawsome123456789)

sry i dont spell good. im only in 5 gradeĀ 

I couldn't help but notice this post, and I'd like to add in the fact that I was in 5th grade not 3 years ago, and while my ability to churn out longer posts faster has greatly improved, I still use almost the exact same punctuation and grammar as I did then.

Doesn't mean I don't enjoy making a few horrific run-on sentences here and there, though. >: D

Anyway, I'm Phoenix, as you can quite easily tell. I am this board's one and only (from the looks of things) Narutard, and as such I'm the resident Narutard. Furthermore, Rule #4357.25 of the Official Internet Narutard Instruction Manual states that if there is only one Narutard in any such forum, he or she may claim the rights for all things relating to Naruto on the forum.

In other words, all things Naruto-related on this forum officially belong to me.

EDIT: Watch out for the guy with the golden name that posted right above me: Twi. I MEAN it, and I'm pretty sure a few others can agree with me.
Good lord.

I fail to see how anyone can take this seriously.

Seriously.
Seconded.

...They can't be serious...

Can they?

Quote (Twi)

*Eyes flare menacingly*

...I'm watching you.

-Twi

We'll just have to deal with this one, now won't we...?
*Sits and waits for the inevitable*

Hmm...Wish I had some popcorn.
'Sup dudes.
*Twitch**twitch*must resist urge...resisting...failing...*jumps off a cliff* Ok, you two are not people i would want to RP with. im just gonna say that and not post here again. *Twitch**Twitch* *Walks away*
Oh lordy. Twi, Shuryou, tell me I'm not the only one who thinks we're dealing with delicious trolls here? That opening sounded way too familiar, all it was missing was 'penguin of doom'.

If you guys are not trolls, and I sincerely hope you are, then I fear you may have come to the wrong place. We don't take too kindly to your kind of talk, y'hear? Y'all might want to go find a place where that kind of thing is all acceptable and what not. Y'know. Because, uh, in case you haven't noticed, we like to use things like proper punctuation, spelling, and capitalization so that we can feel all nice and superior. That kind of thing.
>_>
*glares*

Yeeeeaaaaahhh........nooooooo......

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Twi)

*Eyes flare menacingly*

...I'm watching you.

-Twi

We'll just have to deal with this one, now won't we...?

Welcome newbie!

By we, you mean Twi and his ban hammer since you possibly won't be doing anything, but basking in another edition of him pawning a newb if it will come to it. Which reminds me.

*Labels Newb with a sign around his neck that says "Darkrai Numero Dos"*

Couldn't help it. Now then!

*Takes popcorn over to Zan and sits back while sipping a cup of coke*
can someone check thier IP's, I'm reminded of WTF_inuyasha, aka. shury's idea of a joke...

I call troll...

and saying that*grabs a bag of cheezy souls and sits next to the other 2*
Sorry, Niax, no luck in the IP checking. Could be at home and at school, but we just have to wait for him to make a mistake. Unless it's two people.
On another note, this raises no anger/flare of dissapproval from me. It's... like... so bad that I can't take it seriously in any way. Hence, I can't get angry.
And for anyone telling these guys to join, would we re...
>: D
I call dibs on modding them.
Seriously, is this a joke? Really? I mean ... is anyone really that bad?

Quote (Nalerenn)

Yes.

Quote (KamikazeLord)

Quote (Nalerenn)

Yes.

Yeah, but that's Gaia. It's par for the course, there, since everyone there suffers from permanent brain damage or brain-squishing tumors caused by shoving various soft fruits into their ears.
That wasn't a very good example.
:'D
I've seen worse...
-points to TPSP-
I extensively checked their IPs against the entire database of users before I approved their accounts. They didn't even get close to anyone, not even each other. Hense, I had to approve them.
...My god...

It's like a nightmare come true 0_0

Quote (Nalerenn)

It's par for the course, there, since everyone there suffers from permanent brain damage or brain-squishing tumors caused by shoving various soft fruits into their ears.

: D