\o/

None of you know me. Well...you might? I'm one of the admins from EXE Warriors and I told Demonstar I'd be joining this site. Many months later and here I am. in ur forumz, terrorizin ur sites.

Hopefully.

And on a totally unrelated note, holy crap validation took forever.
Yeah, sorry about that. Everyone else is way too lazy to ever check the validating users, so I'm the only one that ever does it. I try to check at least once a day, but sometimes...

Bah! I'm Steve, one of the admins here. I'm the easy going, friendly one. XD

At any rate, welcome! I'll admit, I did consider joining EXE Warriors before I decided on here, but I'm rather glad where I ended up. Will you be planning on joining us in our madness?

And, a word of forewarning, don't worry about what is sure to be a multitude of rambling, crazy posts in here. Most of the trolls here get excited easily.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

And, a word of forewarning, don't worry about what is sure to be a multitude of rambling, crazy posts in here. Most of the trolls here get excited easily.

WE ARE THE INTERNET POLE THAT NEEDS TO GET STROKED. IT RESULTS IN ORGASMIC EXCITEMENT.

Errr... I'm not a troll. I'm Shuryou. Resident Dutch pirate. Welcome to RERN.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Yeah, sorry about that. Everyone else is way too lazy to ever check the validating users, so I'm the only one that ever does it. I try to check at least once a day, but sometimes...

It's cool. I have virtually no life, so I chec validating several times a day. And that's just me. There's PZ (PhantomZero) and Zero whenever he gets on. The longest EXEW's been without any sort of validation was during New Years where all three of us were busy.

Although I'm a hardass when it comes to power. Shrug.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Bah! I'm Steve, one of the admins here. I'm the easy going, friendly one. XD

Then we'll get along perfectly!

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

At any rate, welcome! I'll admit, I did consider joining EXE Warriors before I decided on here, but I'm rather glad where I ended up. Will you be planning on joining us in our madness?

On a semi/regular basis, yes. I'm quite bored so I decided to check this site out. Also, would you mind an affiliation? I'd do it, but the text wall that is Skinning & Styles confuses me when it comes to trying to add things like affiliate links.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

I love trolls. Provoking them is so fun.

Side note, how the hell do I add in the collapsible tags? So I just copy/paste into the signature area?

'Sup Shu.
Ah, the sig tabs are made with a generator made by our code guru Drakim, found here.

Coincidently, he's also the only person we really trust with skinning stuff here. I'd try it, but I'd probably end up nuking the site and making everything upside down or something.
Ah, so all you need to do is put it in your sig. This is very handy o_o

Oh, and rofl. Turning thingfs upside down XD I feared I would do the same when I looked at the skinning shit for EXEW.
Hello :3

Im the idea-guy. By Idea guy I mean the guy who makes too many ideas and is afraid to say anything about it (continue ramble).

Anyways, Im also insane. And your gonna need this...(hands celery throwing knives)
Hello there. The name's Twi-- I'm another one of the Admin Triumvirate.

I'm the asshole of the trio, but definitely not the rules-nazi. :'D

Enjoy your staaay~

Side-note: What are the (What I assume are lyrics) in your signature from?

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

Side-note: What are the (What I assume are lyrics) in your signature from?

-Twi

They're lyrics, you're right.

Also, they're from a song that my friend made. It's a demo, so it's still kinda unpolished, but it's leaps and bounds better than his first one. I suppose I could send you the song.

He goes by ProjektZero, btw.
Interesting.

That'd explain why Google's search results came up with nothing. >>;

I'm curious about the song at the very least-- what sort of song is it?

-Twi
Hello. I am Zan. I do stuff sometimes. You stole mah Navi! Nah, personality is similar, but the physical design is quite different. Plus, my Navi is currently turning evil because of a corrupted BattleChip. Joy of joys. Anyway, if you need something, advice or whatever, don't hesitate to ask. We are currently in the beginnings of a site-wide event, so things may be a little slow if you plan on jumping into the RPing, but worry not. We shall do what we can to ensure your first forays into our little slice of the Net to be interesting, if nothing else.
I'm honored-- we're finally making headway in our evil plot to siphon members and staff from every other similar site!
@Zan: Yeah I kind of noticed it's slow XD Also, coincidences, yay \o/

@Kazu: lulz. You think you have siphoned me from EXEW. But you're wrong D:!

Quote (KamikazeLord)

@Zan: Yeah I kind of noticed it's slow XD

Heh, that being said, though, the opening battles are pretty simple, unless your are suicidal, so you should be able to get some fairly constant ACDC moddage...Even with the event.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (KamikazeLord)

@Zan: Yeah I kind of noticed it's slow XD

Heh, that being said, though, the opening battles are pretty simple, unless your are suicidal, so you should be able to get some fairly constant ACDC moddage...Even with the event.

I skipped ACDC =[

y helo thar SciLabs.
Oh well...So much for the easy rewards. Still shouldn't be too much of a problem with competent RP. Have fun with the ElecOgres and DLBCubes and other interesting things that haunt the SciLabs network.

Quote (Zanallen)

Oh well...So much for the easy rewards. Still shouldn't be too much of a problem with competent RP. Have fun with the ElecOgres and DLBCubes and other interesting things that haunt the SciLabs network.

Thanks for the words of encouragement \o/
Wooh! Another new guy! Celebrate and dance!

I'm Kujajin. Village idiot/Village villian. Enjoy your time around RE:RN.

By the way, watch out for Twi. He bites.
helo there new person. i am darkstar. lover of all that has fur, cursed...for the most part and most improved n00b of the site...just call me dark or whatever the hell you wana call me. just don't go failling troll on us...i'll beg twi to let me be the one to take you out if that were to happen...anyways, read the rules, blah blah blah general stuff.
Well, then! EXE Warriors, eh?
...*Thinks*
I might have registered an account there, once upon a time, but meh. I'm still thinking about trying to find another EXE RP for my skill level, and whatnot.
Anyways, I'm PA, widely known as the guy who has nothing to be widely known for. I'm one of the nicer members, so long as you use proper grammar and spelling *Glares at Dark*
I'm also one of the (fairly) active battlemods, but I'm still getting back into the swing of modding and RP'ing after my unexpected winter break absence. Just be glad that RevivedSin is a more responsible mod than I, anyways.
But yeah. Admin, eh? So I don't think we'll have much to worry about when it comes to RP quality. I guess all I can say, then, is welcome to the site.
*Goes over to Scilabs to view the battle*