I will say Hello,

And Hello, I am Twinblade18, I am 18 years old, and I live in New Caney. My favorite thing is playing PS2 games like Mortal Kombat Armageddon, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Megaman X8.

But My favorite PC game is Fraxy, Stepmania, and Mugen.

I live alone except when my little brother comes home from school and my Older Brother + Mother + Father goes to work. I am fine all myself.

I have a Pet Fish and a Cat.

My favorite Stepmania song is "It's over 9000" "Enter the Dragon" "Burning Heat(Full Option)" and "Legends of Zelda Medley".

I always watch "Ben 10", "South Park" "Out of Jimmy's Head" and "Ninja Warriors"
There's really no need to divulge that much information, ya know. <.<;

Ahh, well, might as well introduce myself. I'm Phoenix, resident Narutard (Naru-X-Hina-tard mainly, but I love pretty much everything about it as well) and caffeinetard of RE:RN, though that last title I share with one or two other people.

Watch out for a few certain people, specifically, Twi, Shuryou the /h/e /m/an, Twi, Chat-Admin on the chat, Lord Hothead when he's annoyed, Drakim (He'll send viruses at your computer! And real ones!), and Twi. Oh, and also Twi.
BITCH STOLE MAH SHTICK!
>:[]

Also watch out for RevivedSin (RS, Shin) if he's annoyed.
Really.
Also, a complete list:
-Twi
-Twi
-Twi
-Twi
-Shuryou
-Twi
-Chat-Admin
-Twi
-Twi
-RevivedSin
-LordHotHead (LHH)
-Zanallen, sometimes (Zan)
-English Ninja, sometimes (EN)
-Twi
-Twi
And another Twi for ya.
There.

Welcome mate! Hope you enjoy RP'ing.

I am Hiko. Previously yahiko9040, but I had Twi change it because everyone called me Hiko anyways. On the chat, I appear as some form of Hiko.
The chat appears in General La-De-Da, in one of the stickies on the bottom. (RE:RN Chat n' Frappr).

Previously, I would've said don't hang out with me, I get picked on, BUT NOW IT'S OK, I'm gaining respect!
Even tho' I've been here since its beginning, January. I just acted like an ass.
Which I still am, if to a lower degree.

SO, WELCOME! GET TO RP'ING MY BOY~ ENJOY YOURSELF
there is no wayyou can be 18 if you make a post like that, anyways, welcome, just be yourself and if you REALY want respect, earn it the old fashoned way, i know i earned mine from a couple of the higher ups. Anyways, don't be a Darkrai and PLEASE read the rules and of course, make a good impresion on everyone around here, thats all i have to say, now go out there and be who you realy are.
A: You have no idea what you're talking about, Dark. XD
B: Darkrai = author of the acclaimed fanfiction Darkfall. Re-named 'DarkFail' because it suited it.
C: Seriously. If he says he's 18, respect it. Although I must say, living with your parents...? O_O NOT MY PLACE -slaps self-
D: Let's be tactful, people. TACT, DARK, TACT, I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME IN YOU.
My my, seems like a few people think I deserve to be watched out for.

Where did that idea come from?

Also, dark, what respect?

But anyway, that aside, welcome to the forum. I am LordHothead, sometimes known as Asator, resident metalhead (though I think I may have done too good a job converting Hiko), resident blood freak (ask only if you're sure you want to know), and one of many very twisted people here.

Watch out for Twi especially, and Shuryou. And again, apparently I deserve to be avoided as well. It confuses me.
I didn't want to start a flamewar, so I didn't make the respect comment for Dark...

And LHH, it's mainly my friend Kent from camp. XD

I'm more into thrash/grind now. XDXDXD
Ghoul, etc.
Honestly children. Don't scare new folks away, eh?

Really. We mess around, Blade, but there really isn't anything to be afraid of.

Even Twi isn't that bad. When he's asleep. When he's awake, yeah, he's that bad. But that's beside the point.

EDIT: Ah, a StepMania guy, huh? Do you just play with the keyboard, or do you DDR dance it?

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Honestly children. Don't scare new folks away, eh?

Really. We mess around, Blade, but there really isn't anything to be afraid of.

Even Twi isn't that bad. When he's asleep. When he's awake, yeah, he's that bad. But that's beside the point.

EDIT: Ah, a StepMania guy, huh? Do you just play with the keyboard, or do you DDR dance it?

I don't have Dance Pad for PC so I just use Keyboard,

and right now I am eating my Dark Meat & Light Meat, along with my Mashed Potatoes, and Biscuit.
OK, 2-Bladed-Legal-Ageman.

TMI.
XD
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Forgot to Mention, I have "FL Studios" Which let's me create music. (But I am a newbie on it)
Shit. Just realized Hiko was Yahiko. Damn I'm dumb.
I'm jealous of you Americans when Annual Kill a Turkey and Eat It Day comes around. You get the turkey and the delicious leftover sandwiches just as it starts to get cold outside. We waste our bird meats in the early Fall. Such sillies are we.

Anyway, welcome, O One Who Steps As the Maniac Steps. I be Miek. I be coooooool. That's about all you need to know.

Oh, and if you can find a good place to host your music, you should totally make a thread for it in Fanart & Fanfiction and let us listen. No matter how bad you are at it, you're better than I am. : P
I'm still learning how to use FL Studios, and I use Youtube to host videos.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Hee... Hee... Hee...

Welcome to our humble site. ...Enjoy... your stay.

Hee... Hee... Hee...

-Twi
>_>
I dun't like what I see...

Anyways....
Hi, new person.... everything that I would say has been said. D:
I like ben 10. And cats.
*walks up*

POWER CANNON!

*blasts away with cannon arm, and walks off*
Yo.

<.<