El Returno

Yes. Im back from my eternal slumber to wreak havoc on the souls of the living!

Or just chill out and eat a ham sammich.

Either is fine.
Um...sure, whatever.

I could've sworn your ban was extended to a month.
Same. Also...

Quote (YOU)

I mean, maybe I changed. Maybe for the 9 days (Yes, 9, because Shur was a bitch and IP banned me and didn't unban till later) I coulda changed my ways, seeing that being such a moron gets me in trouble.

You think SHURY was being a bitch? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BANNED FOR A MONTH, YOU STUPID LITTLE... No. I won't say it... ALSO, INSULTING SOMEONE AS YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU'VE CHANGED DOES NOT HELP YOUR CASE.
Banned for a month?

Damnit. This is what happens when Im banned for a week and kept out of the loop.

HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW!?

Jeez. Whatever. I take that back, though I didn't know about that. Somebody should've atleast e-mailed me. Twi was able to keep in the loop because he has connections, and has AIM, and his alternate account. Do I have one? Noooo. I thought he IP banned me because I was able to browse the boards while not signed in, and I e-mailed to him about something he said. Don't get pissed at me, PA. I had no idea.

P.S: I did NOT provoke Shur to post that Megaman and Bass picture. That was a lie.
Ha ha ha! Yeaaah... cool it guys. This turns into a flame war, ass-kickings and warns will be handed out, mmkay? :3

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

Ha ha ha! Yeaaah... cool it guys. This turns into a flame war, ass-kickings and warns will be handed out, mmkay? :3

-Twi

Yeah, yeah. Can I atleast be unbanned from chat? That would make me a ton happier, y'know.
Yes, Twi.

Kuja, you're back. Become more productive. Post lots. Don't try to argue with Twi.

Also, the chat is Twi's domain, and he has been given permission to blam you from the chat whenever he wants.
A month?

Oh. Well, you're lucky I never got that memo, I was the one that unbanned you.

Remember, you are on one short leash, mister.
oh well. DON'T fuck up like you did. you are LUCKY that the rest of the mods/officals did not get the memo. hopefuly you don't do anything like what you did again kuj.
Also, you're not safe from me anymore either.

Just, you know, a heads up.

Quote (P.A. Master)

(Corrected)

Become more productive. Post lots. Don't try to argue with Twi unless doing so productively.

Arguing with Twi can be fun, kids! *bats a baseball through Twi's window and bolts for it*

Er... I mean... what other people said. Welcome back, now is as good of a time of any to clean up your own slate.
Yarr!

Quote (darkstar1006)

oh well. DON'T fuck up like you did. you are LUCKY that the rest of the mods/officals did not get the memo. hopefuly you don't do anything like what you did again kuj.

I've said this once, and I'll say it again. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Also, Steve officially makes my awesome list.
Hey, I think I remember you fom ChaosNetwork. Do you remember me?
Kuj. you idiot. i MENT with you provoking twi. NOT with shur. i'll drop it now before i get a warn.

Quote (Zolem)

Yes. Your the Toth fanatic. Blind people with earth bending ownage for the win.

Quote (Kujajin)

Quote (Zolem)

Yes. Your the Toth fanatic. Blind people with earth bending ownage for the win.

Yep. Even have an AMV of her in my sig. And she's now not only a blind person who kicks ass, she is officailly the most powerful earthbender in the world.
*ahem*
Kuj, I've been compared to you, and I'd let to let you know that I don't enjoy it.
Don't fuck with Shur or Twi and you're OK.
Get it?
Got it?
Good.

Quote (yahiko9040)

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

I've most definitally heard that in a game before....

Quote (yahiko9040)

*ahem*
Kuj, I've been compared to you, and I'd let to let you know that I don't enjoy it.
Don't fuck with Shur or Twi and you're OK.
Get it?
Got it?
Good.

Wow! This is so funny! Darkstar and Yahiko are the last people I thought would try to tell me how to behave. Practice what you preach, guys.