I need time to cool off -_-

Hey there, I'm not feeling like coming back on for a while. Some one was a nasty jerk in the chat and made me think about never coming back here! THAT SICKO! I still have no clue who you are!!!! I wanna kick him outta here. WHAT HE SAID WAS TERRIBLE!!!

I'll still be on aim and such so you can contact me there if I am not seen on the rp in a while. I may cool off tomorrow and come back on but if I do...I wont be the same lunar anymore. I wanna be happy and greet everyone with a warm welcome....but I cant trust anyone.

see ya later,

Lunarlion
Ahem, *Falls to his knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

My Sweet Chibi Princess. Do not leave me for I cannot survive without your radiance. Who was this dastardly fiend. I shall smite him with my fists like Pow! And Kapow! Seriously though, don't go! What did this jerk say? It couldn't have been bad enough to make you want to leave. But...If you need to cool off, then fine. Just know that we shall miss you! We'll miss you with the power of a thousand suns! And yes, I know that analogy makes no sense. That is the kind of state I am in due to this announcement. Without you, I can not sufficiently wax poetic. Runeknight will surely be overwhelmed by the viral threat without you as my Muse. What I am trying to say is...Don't go damn it!
See ya dude. You'll be missed...
come BAAAAAACK.

I'll help you! I'll, like, do adminy stuff to make everything better for you, Lunar! D:

Quote (lunarlion)

Hey there, I'm not feeling like coming back on for a while. Some one was a nasty jerk in the chat and made me think about never coming back here! THAT SICKO! I still have no clue who you are!!!! I wanna kick him outta here. WHAT HE SAID WAS TERRIBLE!!!

I'll still be on aim and such so you can contact me there if I am not seen on the rp in a while. I may cool off tomorrow and come back on but if I do...I wont be the same lunar anymore. I wanna be happy and greet everyone with a warm welcome....but I cant trust anyone.

see ya later,

Lunarlion

What did he say, exactly?

Also, gimme his (used) name. I can check logs.

-Twi
And it wasn't me for a change? Gosh, I'm surprised.
From what I can tell...This dood was making fun of me of all people. So I'm not really sure why Lunar is upset. Kind of over-reacting, but she also said she has a lot of school work and stuff so maybe she is just overly stressed. Aw well, she will return. These things happen. No need for an inquisition. Meh, come back soon Lunar!
LUNAR!!!
Wait...what's her AIM SN?
>>
<<
Must...console..the Lunar...
D:
VAT HAS EET DUN TO JOR MEEEEND!?!?! *pulls Dark to the scene*
I'll do an Aztec sacrifice to make you come back! *cuts Dark's heart out and holds it to Lunar*
What Zan said.

<(v_v)>
:\

Man, that sucks. Sorry, Lunar.

It's probably a good idea to cool off for a bit if you feel that you need it. You'll be missed, though.

Get back soon. DX
damn, looks like we have to kill someone also.......WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS THE SACRIFICE HIKO!?!? anyways.......hope you come back.....tell us who the person's name was in chat and well beat the living shit out of him/her.
If I see this prick again, I most verily will unleash a verbal asskicking of truly long-winded proportions.

It's too bad that this asshat pushed you over the edge. I hope that you realize that we're all not like him--which we aren't, except for the one dude who caused this--and make it back okay.

Seriously, guys. I really, really hope it wasn't one of you here that frequents the boards. We're all supposed to damn well be friends here, and going around being an arse on the chat is simply unacceptable. I sure hope that this can be blamed on someone just passing by, and not one of you guys.

Quote (Fatal Horizon)

See ya dude. You'll be missed...

Dudette. Not dude.

Quote (darkstar1006)

WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS THE SACRIFICE HIKO!?!?

Because it's fun like crazy to kill you.
SPELLY! GRAMMY! SIC' 'IM!
*Spelly + Grammy beat the living shit out of dark for too many ellipses, comma misuse, no capitalization, too many '?'s and '!'s, and just because they wanted to*
There. Good job, English Duo. *pets ED*
OK, back to business. Sorry, Lunar...whoever made this happen shall burn in hell! BURRRRRN!
Or, maybe some bans are in order...>:3
Eh, still; please come back, Lunar. We don't want our Chibi Monkey Goddess to be unhappy, NOW DO WE, 'SICK PERV'?!?
I'll give you cookies!
English_Ninja: How're you doing?
Pissy_Capuchin: fine....still mad
DigiShuryou: What was the name of the bad guy, Lunar?
Pissy_Capuchin: I decided that I gotta tell you guys what went on
DigiShuryou: I know everyone's nicknames on the forum by now. <_<
Pissy_Capuchin: his name was pantsless overlord
DigiShuryou: ...
DigiShuryou: ...Sean?
Pissy_Capuchin: and he wanted zanallen to commit suicide
Demonstar: ...
DigiShuryou: ..
Demonstar: Sean?
DigiShuryou: PANTSLESS OVERLORD!?
Demonstar: oo;
DigiShuryou: ARE YOU SURE!?
Pissy_Capuchin: yeah
Pissy_Capuchin: it was him
English_Ninja: ....
Demonstar: lol.
DigiShuryou: ...
Pissy_Capuchin: YOU KNOW THE GUY?!
Demonstar: Aquantance of yours, shur?
DigiShuryou: That was Zanallen, I think.
DigiShuryou: If it's about pants, it's Zanallen.
Demonstar: ...
Demonstar: lol'd.
Pissy_Capuchin: 0_o
Demonstar: Was Zan in the chat at the time?
Pissy_Capuchin: must....kill........................BASTARD
Pissy_Capuchin: no
Pissy_Capuchin: only FZ
Demonstar: *rofl*
Demonstar: Yea, makes perfect sense.
Pissy_Capuchin: and me and pantsless
Pissy_Capuchin: FZ said nothing though through it all
Demonstar: I wondered why he was so apologetic...
Demonstar: In the welcome thread, I mean
Demonstar: XD
Pissy_Capuchin: he wrote me an e-mail saying that he was away

Now I have to ask... Sean. Or Zanallen... Was it you? I don't know anyone else who'd go around as pantsless. The Overlord would also point at you for you liking Pleinair so much. If this is the case, please apologize to Lunar.

Also, before anyone starts flaming Zanallen. This is just a suspicion directed to him. I am not entirely sure of this, so don't go around swearing at him.
Wait a sec, pantsless overlord? hm... I swear I know someone with that UN.
Okay, since that is all sorted out, I'm staying on now. Back to happy lunar.....
It was Zan after all. Things are resolved. No need to flame Zan, OK? He was just being his quirky self.
Ahem, his name was the Pantsless Offender and he was making fun of me. Damn him. Oh well. It's done now.

Quote (lunarlion)

Okay, since that is all sorted out, I'm staying on now. Back to happy lunar.....

: D
YAY, LUNAR!
Who was it...?
Meh~
Oh, well. Happy to have our Chibi Monkey Goddess up and running again...
Welcome back, Lunar. Please enjoy your stay.