Off to stab people... in Denver

That's right, Theo and I are off to stab people in the Mile High City for a week. I will most likely have Internet access, but if you guys see me on very often, make sure you stab me, because I should be working.

Send me your prayers that I might survive fencing at a ridiculous altitude in ridiculous cold.
Ha! Come to Moreno Valley, Ca so that I can show you what a real swordsman looks like!

Also, have fun!
Ha! Get on GE so I can pwn your pansy fencing with my leet lightning evocation!

I mean... Good luck not dieing sir. I call your GE account should the worst come to pass.
Don't get touched!
Meaning, fence well, and don't let the opponent stab thou with his rapier.
Que?? Captain Yaoi is a fencer??...A.W.E.S.O.M.E.~~
heh....try coming to oregon.....it's so rainy here....i could be drenced on a bad bad rainy day.
I've fenced with my friend once or twice, casual style with training foils that he had.

Man, the look he had on his face while swordfighting, it looked like he was severely constipated... No wonder you guys wear those screen doors.
Fencing in the harsh, high altitude region... it sounds like Batman Begins. XD

See you later, and good luck.
Have fun, guys...in the cold! Ha!
Sorry.
It's not like I'll be warm in Florida...it is currently 5 degrees warmer there than it is here. That's total CRAP.
Please, when you stab at least one person, to cry out my battlecry for me.

Just for refreance, here it is:

YYYOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote (Kazuhiro)

That's right, Theo and I are off to stab people in the Mile High City for a week.

OH S***!!!

*boards up his windows*

XD
Have fun. Denver's great. If you get a chance, head to Elitch Gardens or the Convention Center.
Fencing...?
Kickass!
I have a foil and a saber (exact same thing as a foil, but with a wider guard that loops down to meet the pommel. Also, it can be used to slash as well as stab) that once belonged to my dad, but no idea how to use them...
-smacks self-
Sorry, I was rambling.
Anyway, have fun. Fight like a demon!
Beat your foe back with yaoi innuendo, then move in for the kill!
I'm actually a good fencer, but I'm up here in Canada, so I'm not about to meet you. Well, have fun, and get yourself a pop on me.

Quote (P.A. Master)

the Convention Center.

Silly, where did you think we were fencing?

I'm staying in the Hyatt, which is right next to it.

And obviously I know exactly what a foil, epee, and sabre are. I can use all three, but I stopped doing sabre; I'm too scrawny. Plus, I kept on getting pissed-off when I got hit, which didn't help me at all.

We did do one cool touristy thing: We went to Casa Bonita. The food sucked, but come on, there was a South Park episode about it.

EDIT: Oh, and we also got to walk 16th Street Mall. That was awesome. I almost got killed by the stupid silent electric-powered bus.
True.
That was more for anyone who didn't know. Since you fence on a competitive level, you'd know more than me on the subject.
Now, what's an epee? I've only seen the two swords thus far.
It's like a foil, but with a heavier, T-shaped blade and a bigger guard to cover the hand (but no knuckle guard.) It replicates the swords that you dueled with, to first blood (as opposted to the ones that you tried to stab each other in the heart with.) The guard is there because your hand is a valid target, as is your face, your knee, and your toes.

Because those weapons were traditionally used in duels to first blood, there are no rules in epee, except for the standard rules of safety and etiquette. You hit anywhere and you do not pretend that you're fighting to the death with right-of-way rules. With foil, you see, if you stick your arm out into an incoming attack, you lose the point even if you hit first, because you would have died. In epee, it's not only common but smart to try to pick someone on the arm if they launch a big, nice, beautiful attack at you.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Oh, and we also got to walk 16th Street Mall. That was awesome. I almost got killed by the stupid silent electric-powered bus.

HA! THAT MAKES ME ROFFLE!

*ahem* Anyways, enjoy the MHC! COLORADO FTW!
I live at sea level, dammit!

*turns in a circle while doing the oxygen dance*
As y'all can tell, I'm back, and my posts will no longer suck.

<3 sea level.
Welcome back!!!
Yay, now we gots more peoples....everyone is having CPU trouble now.