Kabuki Crosses

In progress, please don't approve these yet until I can write up sigs. Plane-writing and all. I'll grab somebody when they're all the way done.

DivinaCross (Level 1)

Element: Normal

Subtype: Recovery

Appearance: Kabuki's hair is modified so that, while still black in her unexcited variation, it becomes white when activated. Her eye and light colors becomes gold, matching Divina's costume rather than her eye color, and shines far brighter even than her usual pink. Her ordinary outfit swaps its coat for a breezy, white, partially transparent garment that includes long sleeves and tail like her traditional garment, but gangs off the shoulders, generally a short way down the upper arms. The garment is secured by a gold band around the waist, containing her navi emblem. Always visible beneath the robe, she wears a shining, gold-colored mini-dress, ending in a slit skirt that shows a little less leg than Divina's, toga, but also a little tighter.

Her greaves and gloves are swapped for long, gold-colored items, reaching just above the elbow and thigh, of a similar shiny material to the dress. Around her head, a silver circlet, similar to Divina's gold one, is worn, with a spherical purple gem-stone at the forehead. Matching bracelets are included on the ankles and wrists, over the gloves. The folding fans she carries are made gold, with a white cloud pattern and lighter yellow rays breaking through.

During her kabuki poses, she tends to flash out light that is altogether just way too bright.

Buster: Kabuki projects beams of light from the purple gem-stone in her circle, firing in a tight line at one enemy for minor damage.

Charge Shot: Fires a concentrated beam into the gold paper of her fans, which in turn magnifies the beam onto one target. Works best as a trick shot for maximum fanciness.

Signature Attack(s):

(80/80)

Hiki Dogu: Akaten (80) - Shines a bright light down in a wide circumference from above. Where the light hits, the floor spins like a plate, sliding beneath tiles while another plate slides out to replace it. This transition is very disorienting for anyone standing in the center.
- Medium area normal terrain change
- Blast 2 stun, ground attack at center of terrain change
- 2 TCD
----

PirouetteCross (Level 1)

Element: Normal

Subtype: Recovery

Appearance: Kabuki's hair remains black in its standard form, although put into a large updo, a questionable preservation of Pirouette's own pinned hairstyle. However, as soon as she is excited, it pops back out to its usual volume, although it adopts a bright blond coloration. The light inside her eyes and grooves becomes bright white, to the point where, when excited, she becomes nearly all white.

Her coat is swapped out for a thin, white garment, consisting of a short, feathered white cape over a modest half white, half black top, a little reminiscent of a swan's color. It's not quite a tutu, but the lower part extending from the shirt fans out wide with white plumage to match the cape. The lower body is clad in white tights, a bit more modest than her average outfit, with toe-shoes ending in black tips. Her greaves and bracers are both removed entirely. Her navi emblem is still displayed on a black plate near the belly, at the intersection point of shirt and skirt, as well as on the earguards, which become black to offset all the white. Her paper fans are swapped for white, feather fans ending in black tips.

Instead of kabuki dances, she finds herself breaking into spontaneous ballet moves she never knew before the cross, which befuddled even herself.

Buster: Having fans unsuited for combat, Kabuki instead opts to kick off a toe-shoes at her opponent, achieving similar velocity to her traditional weapon.

Charge Shot: A series of spins, finishing with kicking out the leg and releasing a recklessly shot-off toe-shoe. This kind of dangerous behavior could get a person banned from the ballet world altogether.

Signature Attack(s):

(80/80)

Ballerina Mie! (80): Like an ordinary mie, but deploying airy, artful twirls. This special mie sacrifices some of the dramatic flair of the rigid standard stances, but gains in the ability to set up a following motion, be it her own or something from a dance partner.
- 40 strengthen
- Sig Chill
-2 TCD
I'm MagicCereal, and I approve this cross! ...DivinaCross, anyway. You're out of luck on the other one until Rogan shows up.
I'm ok with this ^.^

You don't technicality need my approval, I'm just allowed to complain after the fact if I don't like it. The rules are weird about that. ANYWAY. I'll try to pull together Pirouette's Kabuki Cross soon.
Looks good, approved.