Adding Terrain

Alright, so now that the issue has been raised, it's time to vote, should the digital world be a fully interactive enviroment rather than an endless flat plain.

I personally really want this to happen as it would add another level to RP battles in general. First it would provide cover, someone would be able to hide from an opponent or use an action to shield themselves from an attack. As I said in the addition thread it could also be used for certain attacks, though I don't think it will add much to actual attack power. It would also lend height differential to attacks as well instead of always attacking on the same plain.
I say yes. Well, I only want lava panels and wood panels, but to each his own.
It's a bit vague... What kind of mechanical bonuses are we talking about here? There would also have to be some kind of drawback, or else it would become unbalanced... For instance, if someone is hiding from enemy fire behind an obstacle, they can't attack any enemy that can't attack them. Also, nonlinear shots such as those from Boomers can still hit.
And if you hide as the last action (ignoring Dodges, of course) it doesn't come into play until the next turn, in which case you begin your turn hiding.
The mechanical bonuses aren't set in stone yet, at this point it's only a concept, there are a lot of other things to be considered yet.
Guilty of picking the no option.

Explanation: The current systems are being fucked up as we speak. Adding this to the majority will totally screw up the systems, taking the forum with it.
They wouldn't be much different from a rock cube. Maybe different properties (tree would catch on fire for example).

That said, I understand your point Shuryou, so I think I'll just wait and see what others think.
Cough, with the amount of stuff we've been renovating, this kind of issue has been put on the backburner.

Opinion: If we get the bases down we'll be able to get terrain easier

Face: Doing it now=fucked up everything
terrain can be something to add for advance rpers. It sort of changes the way the rp battle goes a little but I support this idea.
people want this and i do too! i think it's easy to see that people REALY want this to happen.

Quote (Knight)

They wouldn't be much different from a rock cube. Maybe different properties (tree would catch on fire for example).

That said, I understand your point Shuryou, so I think I'll just wait and see what others think.

Just like Knight said. It would be good to have soe type of terrain fields, while excluding the bonuses for now. There could be water field, city field, forest field, forest field, and etc, just for the purpose of the RP. It could certainly give a few zing to the game^^
We're working on it.
Oops. I thought it meant panels... - _ -*

So... remove one from the "yes" and add it to the "no"

Battles are fine as-are, but panels were an integral part of the MMBN battle system. They should be added, but not s*** like trees. Rocks... maybe. For battling things like shrubbies. But the mods already just put them behind canodumbs, sooo...
Yes.
Cover seems... like my guerilla warfare that I used on RECN's Drakkas battle.
Dimensionmobile, awaaaay!

Or, now, it's the dimensionchariot. Awaaaay!