Learning as a gradual process

So, It seems I've got no thread for Lyn's Sigs here, though I was sure I made one at some point. No matter, it's here now!

Originally:

Quote ('My Pain is Real')

Trigger - Counter(Receiving Melee Damage): 20 Elec, Nova2 (cost: 40, CD 1)

Description: Occurs when she is struck; the pain of the blow causes a reaction from her body, discharging a jolt of electrical current in a small nova around her. The discharge is only small and her form regains its natural ready charge quite quickly.

Quote ('My Heart Falters')

20Hp barrier, (cost: 20, CD 1)

Description: Occurs when her uncertainty and fear turn to a desperate hope for preservation. The light current that suffuses her body manifests in a static-laden field about her, persistent enough to ward off a small amount of damage.

Lyntael is beginning to understand more about how her body naturally reacts to dangerous situations, and while she still struggles to maintain any sort of control over her natural instinctive reactions, she is, at least, learning.

Now that there is slightly more at her disposal, too, I can begin to detail the recoil and overcharge effect that hampers the continued expenditure of her energy. This is purely RP cosmetic, but essentially, the more heavily she expends her natural charge, the more fiercely it rebuilds, soon outstripping her normal comfort zones, and can be relieved temporarily by further expending of her charge; this is a dangerously concentric circle, of course. If it grows too much for her, Lyntael will progressively lose cohesive ability to function normally in battle. This has reached a critical point once in her life so far. Her limits will increase as she grows more accustomed to it, and can be roughly tracked as equitable to her level; different signature abilities will add build up, or subtract cooldown from her electrical regain rate, and how close she is to her limit will have a cosmetic RP effect on Lyntael herself (though, if she reaches a critical level of overcharge, the actions she can take will be affected).

As well as Signatures, the use of her buster can and will also have an effect on this: A full-charge buster strike is an Expend of +1 to her Overcharge Effect, and Half-charge strikes had a variable minor addition as well; roughly 2 to 3 half-charge strikes will make a +1.

(Mechanically, I'll probably tweak exactly how this works with itself as I play her... I don't expect to get the mechanical side balanced perfectly with the RP feel right off the bat)

So Then:

Trigger - Counter(Receiving Melee Damage): 40 Elec, Nova2, Self-Slow1 (Cost: 80 before nerfing, final cost: 40, CD 2)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +1 On Trigger

Description: Despite gradually growing more accustomed to the reactive shockwave that often results from her body being struck, the recoil itself still takes a good deal out of Lyntael. The more it has happened, the stronger the resulting discharge of electrical energy has become.

40Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target. (Cost: 80, Nerf as Cooldown → 1TCD)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool Off, -1 on Activation

Description: The defensive mechanism that triggers when Lyntael finds herself in sudden danger or is fearfully shocked, she has had more experience with this effect than any other, and has, on occasion, been able to trigger the ability deliberately, through her own concentration. The reverberation of her barrier forming, extending out from her core as it does, over her body to meet up with and draw power from the strikers at her wrists and ankles, does cause a mildly disorienting effect for the girl, but it is fleeting, and the skill itself does prove to be a stable way of using her inner charge without exciting it to faster build-up. Not entirely perfect, while it does help to cool the build of her natural charge, the manner in which it draws power from her strike points does cause a lesser reaction of energy build-up in them, instead.

Quote ('My Anger Directed')

90Elec, Shot-type, Charge-Burner 1 (Cost: 90 before nerfing, final cost: 60, 3TCD)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +2 On Activation

Description: Very, very occasionally, Lyntael finds herself getting genuinely angry; at her situation, at things hurting her, at the unfairness of her particular fate, and the sundry other factors of her life that simply aren't what they ought to be. On the rare occasion that she is just so furious, and has a target to direct that frustration at, she can deliberately channel a full expenditure of her body's electrical energy at it in a fiercely arcing bolt of lightning. It only occurs when she already has a fair amount of excess charge built up in her small frame, and thus the expenditure of it drains her notably, completely depleting her reserves and stressing her body to rebuild its charge more fiercely than any other ability she has.

Quote ('A Manifest Spirit')

Passive: 10Elec, Nova2, (Base Cost: 20, Passive Cost: 80)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool Off, -1 Each turn that it is in effect.

Description: Under most circumstances, it's probably a bad idea to even touch Lyntael with exposed skin; her natural charge runs through her whole body, and unless she concentrates on suppressing it, and is calm at the time, anyone so much as touching her is liable to receive a shock. When she is feeling particularly not-calm, emotional or otherwise worked up, the effect becomes more pronounced, and in dangerous situations, it reaches the point of a continuous cascade of electrical energy that rolls off her body in a small area about her. Lyntael herself is very self-conscious about this particular effect, and through frequent desire to do so, can generally suppress the most harmful effects of this, beyond the ever-present dangers of direct contact, at least, fairly reliably. If she begins to overcharge, this is usually one of the first things the girl will lose control of, not least because the effect itself is both a defence mechanism, and also one of her body's means of regulating her excess charge.

Total Points Used: 260/260
I admit the self-imposed RP effect is somewhat interesting, and not exactly covered in the rules(as such someone with higher authority than me can overrule if they wish). But honestly I think its an interesting and clever idea and should be nurtured and allowed to be given a chance. Beyond that, the sigs are all fine, So approved. Have fun tweaking your idea, but please don't make any changes without doing proper requests for edits.
Despite her own trepidation, Lyntael is gradually growing stronger. Her control over her charge is improving bit by bit, and to a certain extent she is learning how to manage her overcharge. Along with this, the overall potency of her instinctive reactions has been growing, and while she doesn't really realise it herself yet, some of the same automatic responses that she has are now outputting an amount of electricity that would have swiftly overwhelmed her a few months ago.

She still quite adamantly does not want to end up in violent conflict at Rogan's behest all the time, and it still upsets and frightens her, but repeated exposure to these situations is gradually forcing her to accept at least some of it, and deal with it. Rogan currently has plans to push this further, and acclimate Lyntael to damage and conflict by brute force, until she stops having melt downs and freezing up. The results are as yet uncertain.

Previously, at level 6:

Trigger - Counter(Receiving Melee Damage): 40 Elec, Nova2, Self-Slow1 (Cost: 80 before nerfing, final cost: 40, CD 2)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +1 On Trigger

40Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target. (Cost: 80, Nerf as Cooldown → 1TCD)

90Elec, Shot-type, Charge-Burner 1 (Cost: 90 before nerfing, final cost: 60, 3TCD)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +2 On Activation

Passive: 10Elec, Nova2, (Base Cost: 20, Passive Cost: 80)

Total Points Used: 260/260

New for Level 10:

Multi-Stage: First (On Set: Self-Slow1), Then Counter(Receiving Damage): 35Elec, Knockback, Nova3 (Cost: 135, 25 Nerf, 110 Pool, 15 Nerf as Cooldown, 3TCD) (110)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +1 On Set, +2 On Trigger

Description: The counter-wave of electricity that bursts out from Lyntael as a natural body response to being struck or injured. The potency of the recoil continues to grow, but even though she is getting more adept at dealing with this, and even holding it back at times, the overall drain that the explosion causes has equally grown more draining on her when it does occur. The sensation of excess charge burning beneath her skin is an uncomfortable distraction that hampers her reactions, and both the priming of the reaction and the expulsion of it cause her charge to react.

80Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1. (Cost: 120, 40 Nerf as Cooldown, 2TCD) (120)

Description: The static barrier that forms when Lyntael is frightened or desperate for safety. It remains one of the most common ways that her body and natural instincts seek to defend themselves. Lyntael is comfortable enough now with how this defence mechanism works and feels that she can, in most cases, summon it at will if she tries to. Repeated practice has taught her to make progressively stronger and stronger fields, while not over-extending the diffusion effect that the shell works with her strikers to stabilise her internal charge.

140Elec, Knockback, Shot-type, Charge-Burner 2 (Cost: 150, 50 Nerf, 100 Pool, 4TCD) (100)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +4 On Activation

Description: The effect driven by extremes of anger or indignation, which results in a powerful and exceptionally draining bolt of raw electrical current. This is something that Lyntael still has relatively little experience with, and it has only happened a few times. She knows that she can do this, but attempting it when she isn't already extremely worked up has generally resulted in failure and frustration. When instinct, desperation and a deal of excess charge align, however, this remains the single most potent manifestation of her charge, and it usually has a devastating on Lyntael herself as well, leaving her spent and exhausted.

Quote ('My Fear Rejected')

Take Aim, 30Elec, Knockback, Break, Melee Type, Charge Burner1 (Cost: 70, 30 Nerf as Cooldown, 1TCD) (70)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +1 On Activation

Description: The close contact expenditure that marks the odd dichotomy of Lyntael attempting to use abilities she fears, to prevent or dispel other fears that she has. Lyntael still fears the electricity that makes up a part of her essence, and fears being overcome by it, as well as the pain and discomfort it causes her when her charge builds up too much. She also fears being touched, or being in close contact from other beings, while simultaneously craving affectionate contact. She fears hurting people she cares for, but is terrified of being hurt or worse by the close contact of others. When this conflict comes to the fore, the expenditure of electricity that releases as she places her hands against someone she wants to get away from her emerges as a forceful, shattering pulse of light and energy, tightly contained around the contact point of her hands and with far more physically damaging power than her other expends, even if it bears relatively low actual charge.

Passive: 10Elec, Nova2, (Base Cost: 20, Passive Cost: 80) (80)

Description: The stabilising pulse of electrical fall-off that is her body's first recourse for balancing out an excess of electrical charge. Lyntael's fear of hurting anyone who touches her has only worsened in recent weeks, despite a few positive interactions here and there, and she continues to fight hard to suppress this natural effect most of the time, and keep her skin as safe as possible. In combat, and situations where she can allow it to pulse, however, this has held back its growth, and her ability to self-stabilise through this consistent pulsing has not improved along with the strength and potency of her other abilities and reactions.

Total Points Used: 480/480

Buster Overcharge: (4/1/1) (25/50/100)
Half-Charge Strike: Expend, +1
Full-Charge Strike: Expend, +2

Lyntael's strikers now store enough energy that even her half-charged strikes always carry enough power to stimulate her charge, and her full expends even moreso.

Don't see any issues myself(not the best when it comes to counters so there is that). But beyond that everything looks fine and adds up, so approved.
Update time for Lyntael! She is now level 20, and has a bunch more sig points to spend.

Previously at Level 10

Multi-Stage: First (On Set: Self-Slow1), Then Counter(Receiving Damage): 35Elec, Knockback, Nova3 (Cost: 135, 25 Nerf, 110 Pool, 15 Nerf as Cooldown, 3TCD) (110)

Description: The counter-wave of electricity that bursts out from Lyntael as a natural body response to being struck or injured. The potency of the recoil continues to grow, but even though she is getting more adept at dealing with this, and even holding it back at times, the overall drain that the explosion causes has equally grown more draining on her when it does occur. The sensation of excess charge burning beneath her skin is an uncomfortable distraction that hampers her reactions, and both the priming of the reaction and the expulsion of it cause her charge to react.

80Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1. (Cost: 120, 40 Nerf as Cooldown, 2TCD) (120)

Description: The static barrier that forms when Lyntael is frightened or desperate for safety. It remains one of the most common ways that her body and natural instincts seek to defend themselves. Lyntael is comfortable enough now with how this defence mechanism works and feels that she can, in most cases, summon it at will if she tries to. Repeated practice has taught her to make progressively stronger and stronger fields, while not over-extending the diffusion effect that the shell works with her strikers to stabilise her internal charge.

140Elec, Knockback, Shot-type, Charge-Burner 2 (Cost: 150, 50 Nerf, 100 Pool, 4TCD) (100)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +4 On Activation

Description: The effect driven by extremes of anger or indignation, which results in a powerful and exceptionally draining bolt of raw electrical current. This is something that Lyntael still has relatively little experience with, and it has only happened a few times. She knows that she can do this, but attempting it when she isn't already extremely worked up has generally resulted in failure and frustration. When instinct, desperation and a deal of excess charge align, however, this remains the single most potent manifestation of her charge, and it usually has a devastating on Lyntael herself as well, leaving her spent and exhausted.

Take Aim, 30Elec, Knockback, Break, Melee Type, Charge Burner1 (Cost: 70, 30 Nerf as Cooldown, 1TCD) (70)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +1 On Activation

Description: The close contact expenditure that marks the odd dichotomy of Lyntael attempting to use abilities she fears, to prevent or dispel other fears that she has. Lyntael still fears the electricity that makes up a part of her essence, and fears being overcome by it, as well as the pain and discomfort it causes her when her charge builds up too much. She also fears being touched, or being in close contact from other beings, while simultaneously craving affectionate contact. She fears hurting people she cares for, but is terrified of being hurt or worse by the close contact of others. When this conflict comes to the fore, the expenditure of electricity that releases as she places her hands against someone she wants to get away from her emerges as a forceful, shattering pulse of light and energy, tightly contained around the contact point of her hands and with far more physically damaging power than her other expends, even if it bears relatively low actual charge.

Passive: 10Elec, Nova2, (Base Cost: 20, Passive Cost: 80) (80)

Description: The stabilising pulse of electrical fall-off that is her body's first recourse for balancing out an excess of electrical charge. Lyntael's fear of hurting anyone who touches her has only worsened in recent weeks, despite a few positive interactions here and there, and she continues to fight hard to suppress this natural effect most of the time, and keep her skin as safe as possible. In combat, and situations where she can allow it to pulse, however, this has held back its growth, and her ability to self-stabilise through this consistent pulsing has not improved along with the strength and potency of her other abilities and reactions.

Total Points Used: 480/480

Buster Overcharge: (4/1/1) (25/50/100)
Half-Charge Strike: Expend, +1
Full-Charge Strike: Expend, +2

New at Level 20:

Multi-Stage: (On Set: Self-Slow2), Counter(When Hit): 40Elec, Knockback, Nova3 (Cost: 150, 50 Nerf, 100 Pool, 30 Cooldown, 3TCD) (Pool: 100)

Quote ('And Lingers After')

Multi-Stage: (On Set: Self-Slow1), Counter(When Hit): 30Elec, Knockback, Nova2 (Cost: 80, 20 Nerf, 60 Pool, 2TCD) (Pool: 60)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +1 On Set, +1 On Trigger

Description: The recoil from Lyntael's counter-wave of electricity leaves smaller aftershocks in its wake now, less pronounced than the primary instinctive reaction, but equally automatic and difficult for her to suppress. Further hits after the initial recoil will generally bring about these lesser bursts if she continues to suffer blows.

80Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1 (Cost: 120, 40 Nerf, 80 Pool, 3TCD) (80)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool Off, -2 on Activation

Quote ('And Beats Anew')

50Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1 (Cost: 90, 30 Nerf, 60 Pool, 3TCD) (Pool: 60)

Description: Though there is some delay in Lyntael's capability to reform this barrier, it remains her most trusted go-to, and she can often recall it, or a weaker version of the field at least, in panic moments before the normal amount of energy has fully rebuild itself.

30Elec, Knockback, Spread2, Break, Shot-Type, Charge Burner1 (Cost: 100, 30 Nerf, 70 Pool, 3TCD) (Pool: 70)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +3 On Activation

Description: The close quarters expenditure that marks the odd dichotomy of Lyntael attempting to use abilities she fears, to prevent or dispel other fears that she has. Lyntael still fears the electricity that makes up a part of her essence, and fears being overcome by it, as well as the pain and discomfort it causes her when her charge builds up too much. She also fears being touched, or being in close contact from other beings, while simultaneously craving affectionate contact. She fears hurting people she cares for, but is terrified of being hurt or worse by the close contact of others. When this conflict comes to the fore, the expenditure of electricity that she releases forms as a forceful, shattering pulse of light and energy that ripples out from the main target she wishes to get away from herself. It tends to contain more physically damaging force that most of her expenditures, but relatively low actual electrical charge.

Quote ('My Thoughts Collected')

30Elec, Knockback, Spread2, Impact, Shot-Type, Charge Burner1 (Cost: 100, 30 Nerf, 70 Pool, 3TCD) (Pool: 70)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +3 On Activation

Description: As with her other weaker static pulses, borne of Lyntael's conflicts over fighting and the desire to get hostile forces away from her, this variant in concussive in nature, more apt for tearing apart or displacing fields and other energy constructions.

Take Aim, 180Elec, Knockback, Break, Impact, Slashing Shot-type, Charge-Burner 2 (Cost: 240, 80 Nerf, 160 Pool, 6TCD) (Pool: 160)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +6 On Activation

Description: The most dangerous manifestation of her charge continues to grow in strength has Lyntael's own limits increase. The effect is still primarily driven by extremes of anger or indignation, resulting in a powerful and destructive bolt of raw electrical current. Its effects on Lyntael are still equally disastrous, though she has more experience with this type of expenditure now than she once had. It remains beyond her capabilities to summon at will, and attempts to do so when she isn't already extremely worked up continue to result in failure and frustration. When instinct, desperation and a deal of excess charge align, however, this bolt dazzles the surrounding area with its ferocity and seems quite unexpected to be coming from such a quiet and timid person.

Quote ('As I Look To The Sky')

40Elec Knockback, Nova4, Homing, Shot-type, Charge-Burner 2 (Cost: 240, 80 Nerf, 160 Pool, 6TCD) (Pool: 160)
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, +6 On Activation

Description: Often, when conflict has gotten Lyntael over her head, she struggles to manage the amount of excess charge that builds up in her body, and continues to build faster and faster the longer a fight goes on. At times, she is stymied for an real way to release that energy, and this final bursting explosion of sparks is the result of a build up that she can hold onto no longer. Without any control, Lyntael's body is left to the mercy of her charge for several second as a mass of arcing bolts of lightning escape her form in every direction, striking out at anything and everything around her viciously. The bolts generally leave the girl drained and collapsing, but any that fail to find a target in the initial explosion continue to zap erratically about the field seeing conductive bodies to ground themselves on.

Passive: 15Elec, Nova2 (Base Cost: 30, Passive Cost: 120) (Pool: 120)

Description: The stabilising pulse of electrical fall-off that is her body's first recourse for balancing out an excess of electrical charge. Lyntael's fear of hurting anyone who touches her remains, despite a few important positive interactions here and there. She continues to fight hard to suppress this natural effect most of the time, and keep her skin as safe as possible. In combat, and situations where she can allow it to pulse, however, this has held back its growth, and her ability to self-stabilise through this consistent pulsing has not improved as much as her other abilities and reactions.

Total Points Used: 880/880

Buster Overcharge: (5/1/1) (30/60/120)
Half-Charge Strike: Expend, +2
Full-Charge Strike: Expend, +3

Lyntael's capacity for managing her charge is growing, and she isn't as drained, relatively speaking, by the natural expenditures of her strikes, even though they continue to grow in strength. too much will still cause her problems, however, and even smaller strikes contain enough power to stimulate her charge.

Approved.
Old

Passive: 15Elec, Nova2 (Base Cost: 30, Passive Cost: 120) (Pool: 120)

Becomes:

Multi-Stage: (First: (15Elec, Nova2, A)), Then: (Time Delayed (15Elec, Nova2, Per Turn, for 3 additional turns)), 120 points, 3TCD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool Off, -1 Each turn that it is in effect; subsequent pulses can be suppressed and not used, and provide no Cool Off in that case.
Approved.

Level 21 and Lyntael is all caught up after the rework now. With recent upgrades raising the limitations on her and allowing her to expand into the power her body has been developing, many of her signatures are getting a slight rework to reflect this.

Lyntael's Buster is 5/4/4 now: (30x4/240/480)
Half-Charge Strike: Expend, +3
Full-Charge Strike: Expend, +6

Lyntael's capacity for managing her charge continues to grow, and she can now handle significantly more energy than she could before – enough to incinerate all but the sturdiest of threats, if she puts all of her effort into it. The resultant strikes have an increased effect on agitating her charge and draining her, but she is gradually growing accustomed to handling this.

For book-keeping:
ShotBase deals 45 damage for 40 sig points
ChargeBase deals 180 damage for 160 sig points
SpectralBase deals 65 damage for 60 sig points
SupportBase heals 18 for 20 sig points.

My Pain is Real

Multi-Stage: (On Set: Self-Slow2), Counter(On Hit): ShotBase(45), Elec, Knockback, Nova3, 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +1 on Set, +2 on Trigger

Cost: 150 (30 Nerf, 120 Sig Pool), 30 Nerf off Cooldown, 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120)

Description:
The reactive shock-wave of electricity that occurs when Lyntael is struck or injured, shedding sparks in a small nova around her. While this was initially an effect that occurred purely by instinct, Lyntael herself has developed a moderate understanding of the feeling and can often prepare herself for the response in advance now, and can sometimes suppress it if she needs to, though doing so is very straining on her. When primed, lightning effects are often visible beneath her skin, and the sensation of the pending burst is a numbing distraction to Lyntael still.

And Lingers After

Multi-Stage: (On Set: Self-Slow1), Counter(On Hit): ShotBase(45) Elec, Nova2, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +1 On Set, +1 On Trigger

Cost: 80 (25 Nerf, 55 Sig Pool), 2TCD (Sig Pool Used: 55)

Description:
Each time Lyntael is struck or hurt her body reacts, though the first response is by far the strongest. The following aftershocks, from successive attacks and as she continues to suffer blows, have less impact and while the second recoil will still have some kick, by the third or fourth they won't generate enough electricity on their own to do any substantial harm – at least, not until her charge cycles again to deliver a fresh burst.

My Heart Falters

80Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1, 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -2 on Activation

Cost: 120 (40 Nerf, 80 Sig Pool), 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 80)

Description:
Lyntael's first and most prominent innate reflex, born her fear of harm and desperation for safety. Lyntael has grown adept at using this ability, and can generally summon the static barrier at will, even beyond her own instinctive reactions. She can now evoke a fairly strong defensive shell that interacts with her strikers to balance out her charge and keep her stable, to some extent.

And Beats Anew

40Elec Barrier, Buster Charge, Off-Target1, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -1 on Activation

Cost: 80 (25 Nerf, 55 Sig Pool), 2TCD (Sig Pool Used: 55)

Description:
As the ability that Lyntael is most adept at using, in difficult or panicked situations she can often recall the static shell, albeit slightly weaker than usual, even before the normal amount of energy it takes has fully rebuilt itself.

My Fear Rejected

ShotBase(45) Elec, Knockback, Spread2, Break, Shot-Type, Charge Burner1, 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +3 on Activation

Cost: 120 (30 Nerf, 90 Sig Pool), 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 90)

Description:
A physically damaging reaction that carries as much raw, disruptive force as it does raw electrical energy, compared to other expressions of her power. This started as a effect born of a conflicted girl's fears about hurting those around her, and about her own powers against her desires for closeness, and her need to stop those that would hurt her from doing so. Now this ability has grown into something more, every bit as sure and potent as her other responses to danger; it has grown through a Lyntael that is tired of being afraid, and is more ready to fight for her right not to be, in a way that previously she wasn't.

My Thoughts Collected

ShotBase(45) Elec, Knockback, Spread2, Impact, Shot-Type, Charge Burner1, 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +3 on Activation

Cost: 120 (30 Nerf, 90 Sig Pool), 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 90)

Description:
A concussive variant of Lyntael's electrical expression, and the matched pair to her physically disruptive reaction. Two halves of a single origin point, this ability has also grown to match the degree of force that her other abilities show, without losing any of its concussive, field-scattering diffusion. More ready to fight now, Lyntael no longer feels the same overwhelming trepidation and fear that she once did, in dangerous situations, and is able to present a more collected, competent front to the foes that threaten her.

My Anger Directed

Take Aim, ChargeBase(180) Elec, Knockback, Break, Impact, Slashing Shot-type, Charge-Burner 2, 6CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +6 on Activation

Cost: 220 (70 Nerf, 150 Sig Pool), 6TCD (Sig Pool Used: 150)

Description:
Much to her surprise, Lyntael has found that she can now generate, in single bursting expenditures and more or less with every beat and cycle of her charge, a level of raw electrical force that was previously the purview of this ultimate expression of her power alone. Nevertheless, this effect remains one of the most destructive expressions of her power, thanks to the bolt's concentrated ability to scythe through almost anything it comes into contact with. The sheer spectacle of the expenditure also puts most of her other abilities to shame. Driven by anger, indignation and combative feelings, Lyntael has previously struggled to evoke this effect when she wants or needs to, however she has recently found tapping into the impulses needed much easier. The beam's effect on her is still extremely draining, and will spike her overcharge sharply, and still requires Lyntael to be substantially overcharged to begin with, but these thresholds are more readily attainable for her now than they once were.

As I Look To The Sky

ShotBase(45) Elec Knockback, Nova4, Homing, Shot-type, Charge-Burner 2, 6CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +6 on Activation

Cost: 240 (80 Nerf, 160 Sig Pool), 6TCD (Sig Pool Used: 160)

Description:
A broad, far-reaching explosion of electrical energy that has previously occurred only when Lyntael has been pushed to her limits and can neither control nor safely expend the mass over excess charge overwhelming her body. This expression of her power is wild and unpredictable, sending arcing bolts of lighting in every direction, uncaring for friend or foe as they seek out targets to ground themselves on. Most of the actual energy expended with this ability is lost to the air, and it is terribly inefficient in that sense; it is the last resort of a charge that she can neither control nor contain. While it is still only likely to occur on its own when she is in the throes of an extreme overcharge, the Lyntael of today feels more willing to call up and evoke bursts like this, if facing beings she feels deserve it.

A Manifest Spirit

Multi-Stage: (First: (15Elec, Nova2, A)), Then: (Time Delayed (15Elec, Nova2, Per Turn, for 3 additional turns)), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -1 per pulse

Cost: 120, 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120)

Description:
The stabilising fall-off of electrical energy that begins to pulse out from Lyntael regularly whenever her charge rises above its normal resting beat. The small cascade of sparks is very mild, compared to other expressions of her power, primarily because Lyntael herself has unwittingly stymied its growth with her repeated efforts to suppress and hold back the pulse whenever she is around friends or other people she might risk hurting. As a result, her ability to self-stabilise her charge through this pulsing has not kept up with the rate at which she will usually build charge in dangerous situations. Recent examinations and insights from friends have taught her that focusing on her ability to work with such factors, rather than against them, will help her in the long run, and Lyntael feels more willing to embrace the effect now than she once was.

Total Signature Points Used: 920/920

====

Cross Signatures are also getting a tweak at this time, to account for Lyntael's new stats, and the system changes:

MartiaCross (Lvl 2): Normal/Melee, +20Hp, +1 Speed

Rp Overcharge Effect: Overcharge Dampener:
- Charge Buster no longer adds Expend
- All Elemental Expends capped at +1
- Electrical Cool-off effects no longer decrease Overcharge
- Overcharge Cools-off passively -1 per turn
- Active Overcharge is treated as Overcharge – Cross Level

Cross Sig Pool: 160/160

A Determined Flurry

Dodge, Take Aim, Buster Strike (30null x4 hits), 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: None

Cost: 80, 2TCD (Sig Pool Used: 80)

A Solid Strike

ShotBase x2 (90)Null, Break, Impact, Self-Slow1, 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: None

Cost: 120 (40 Nerf, 80 Pool), 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 80)

==

EternalAuroraCross (Lvl 3): Aqua/Recovery, +40Hp, +2 Speed (Cap 7)

Rp Overcharge Effect: Overcharge Shift:
- Aqua attacks (including Charge Buster) add Expend
- Non-Aqua Expends capped at +1
- Healing creates Cool-off

Cross Sig Pool: 240/240

A Steady Support (2 Instances)

(SupportBase x6 (108 Healing total), split over Multi-Stage Trigger):
Multi-Stage: First (8(9) Healing), Then (Time Delayed: (5(6)Healing, Per Action, for 20 additional actions))) 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -1 per 7 pulses

Cost: 120, 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120 x2 = 240)

==

DiverCross (Lvl 1): Aqua/Variable
Rp Overcharge Effect: Overcharge Shift:
- Aqua attacks (including Charge Buster) add Expend
- Non-Aqua Expends capped at +1
- Standard Actions have a 50% chance of creating Cool-off

Cross Sig Pool: 80/80

A Crash of Waves

Multi-Target, (20Aqua, Blast2) x2 Targets, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +2 on Activation

====

Drago Cross needs to be registered too, and will be coming sometime soon. I think we still have a thread to be counted for FXP.
Alright, I think everything checks out. Approved!
Lyntael recently went through a terrible event, and though she has no memory of what happened then, the Lyntael that moves forward now is not quite the same person as the girl who went to that facility and was taken by darkness.

She has been finding out who she is anew; the same as she's always been, or so she feels, yet not quite, and the looks that those she loves still give her make her feel like they're seeing someone else; a stranger; a ghost, and not understanding frustrates her.

There is anger now, where there wasn't before, and the niggling sense that something isn't right.

Level 23:

Lyntael's Buster is 5/5/5 now: (30x5/300/600)
Half-Charge Strike: Expend, +4
Full-Charge Strike: Expend, +8

ShotBase deals 50 damage for 40 sig points
ChargeBase deals 200 damage for 160 sig points
SpectralBase deals 75 damage for 60 sig points
SupportBase heals 20 for 20 sig points.

Lyntael embraces her charge more than ever now, accepting the pain and pushing her limits as a focus for the frustration she feels but can't place; she fights more easily, and with less fear, and is more reckless. Outside of combat where she channels these combative feelings, she is more inclined to hide her less positive emotions from people she wants to appear bright and sunny for.

With Hopeful Stride

Multi-Stage: (Buster Strike), then (20Elec, Nova2) 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +2

Cost: 80, 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 80)

Description: Lyntael is much quicker to throw herself into direct combat, and attempts to embrace the build and flow of her charge. As she attacks now, her body emanates its stability pulse more regularly, and often in tandem with her lesser expends. It isn't strong enough to mitigate the build up entirely, but it does stabilise her somewhat, producing less build-up of overcharge than the expenditure would normally generate.

No More To Hide

Multi-Stage: (Buster Strike), then (20Elec, Nova2) 2CD

Cost: 80, 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 80)

Description: The aggression of a Lyntael who resents how afraid she has grown used to feeling, and who finds herself frustrated by others treating her like she's made of glass, when they didn't seem to care at all, previously. She can take care of herself; she's had to up until now, after all, hasn't she?

My Anger Directed

Multi-Stage: (Take Aim), then (ShotBase(50)Elec, Spread1, Break, Impact, Slashing, Shot-type), then (Buster Shot), (Charge-Burner(1)) 4CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +4 on Activation

Cost: 140 (30 Nerf, 110 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 110)

Description:
The focused anger that is the normal trigger for this expression of Lyntael's power is rarely too far away when she fights, these days, and she has learned to channel it more effectively and with more precision than she used to. These focused bolts of raw power retain their beam-like ability to scythe through anything they hit, and can even pierce through the initial target to carry on past them into others. Individual bursts of this beam contain less overbearing force than previous expressions of it, as Lyntael has learned to modulate her power expenditure more safely; she can build up, draw upon and express this power moire regularly now, and with less of a tax on her body than it once took.

'Gainst Violent Threat

Multi-Stage: (Take Aim), then (SpectralBase(75)Elec, Break, Impact, Slashing Shot-type), then (Buster Shot), (Charge-Burner(1)) 4CD

Cost: 140 (30 Nerf 110 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 110)

Description:
A slightly varied expression of Lyntael's most focused ability; a stronger expenditure that bursts and grounds itself through the first target it hits, rather than piercing through. These beams are the most brilliant and eye-drawing spectacles of Lyntael's expressions. They begin with built up energy in her strikers unifying in her chest, then expending outward through her wrist strikers, held forward and together. They usually take the form of arcing beams of raw lighting that illuminate the surrounding area to near blinding levels, and scatter smaller, arcing feelers of charge in many directions from the main bolt in a form of uncontrolled fall-off.

A Scarred Soul

Multi-Stage: (Damage Reduction (20, 1 Round, Self), 20Hp Casing), then (ShotBase(50)Elec, Nova2), (Self-Sacrifice(3)) 4CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -4 on Activation

Cost: 200 (60 Nerf, 140 Sig Pool), 5TCD (Sig Pool Used: 140)

Description:
Something isn't right, and some part of Lyntael knows this, even if she cannot seem to think about it consciously. This expression is the sense of rebellion and isolation that she feels when confronted with the evidence of things she cannot recall. She is her own person; just as she's always been – isn't she? It doesn't matter what others say, or how they look at her; she shouldn't care how it feels when they look to her like they're seeing someone else. An angry hardening of the heart against a hurt she can feel, but can't find.

A Fresh Start

SupportBase(20), Status Cure, Feint, 2CD

Description:
What matters is that we are here; surely that's what's most important. People got hurt, but she's here and she's fine now, and Rogan is here, and recovering – There is time to heal, because we are here, and we're alive. Holding onto his thought and reaffirming it as fiercely as she can is one of the way that Lyntael has found to push through the moments of difficulty, and sometimes the raging storm of her inner charge can find balance in the warm, humming glow that gives Lyntael joy and energy, and which she feels dull and dead without. Finding that sense can grant a fleeting moment of peace for the girl, even in the midst of tense conflicts.

A Burning Ache

40hp Barrier, Buster Charge, Counter(On Hit): ShotBase(50)Elec, Nova2, (Self-Slow), 4CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -2 on Set, Expend +1 On Trigger

Cost: 160 (40 Nerf, 120 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120)

Description: The balancing effect that Lyntael's normal defensive barrier causes has advanced further. So often triggered consistently alongside one another, the movement of charge between her strikers and across her skin happens more or less all at once now; the rejection of harm starts as a pulse that expands from her chest, equalising and stabilising the erratic currents in her body as it ripples outward. As the field crosses her strikers, it cycles that energy back to them while drawing more evenly to form the barrier itself. Her strikers diffuse the excess across her skin in the same familiar dancing pattern of light and sparks. While the retaliatory counter shock that bursts from her skin wills till agitate her charge, the overall effect is nevertheless a gradual stabilisation.

A Single Ember

SupportBase(20), Buster Charge, Strengthen 20, Counter(On Hit): ShotBase(50)Elec, Nova2), (Self-Slow), 4CD

Cost: 160 (40 Nerf, 120 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120)

Description: A slightly varied expression of Lyntael's normal defensive retaliation. When the defence is triggered on its own, without her usual barrier, the build-up instead focuses more of her wild and excess current I her strikers, emphasising the warming glow that her charge yields, and the strength it gives, rather than the harrowing burn that it causes.

I Must Not Remember!

Charged Shot, (Buster Charge + Charged Shot)x2, Charged shot, (FolderLock), 6CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +12 on Activation

Description: Somewhere deep within the core of her heart, there is a part of Lyntael that knows that something is broken, and something is hurt, and though her inability to recall certain things, or remember important details frustrates the girl, her thoughts slip away from those places just as quickly, as this deeply rooted knowledge avoids what it cannot, must not, face. When Lyntael is pushed to her limits – as the extreme edges of stress, danger, or the burning destruction of her charge begin to break down the barriers and blocks, there remains a silent part of her that knows that these aren't blocks or restrains, but protection, and that what lies within must never be remembered or experienced again. At the limits of her charge, this feeling rebels in the most violent of ways. Outwardly, a Lyntael that is reaching her limits and losing herself to her charge may find herself paralysed by an explosion of screaming force that sends wild lighting bolts arcing out from her body in every direction with indiscriminate destruction. As well as attacking everything around her, the burst of power assaults Lyntael's connection to her PET and her operator as well, if she is connected, and can temporarily burn out Rogan's ability to assist her at all.

Total Signature Points Used: 1000/1000
These look right, approved

Frustration meets determination at a point where Lyntael questions herself and who she is. The girl she remembers being doesn't seem like her, and when the worry about which feeling is more real rises, she meets it with anger to avoid the fear that lurks behind. She might be uncertain about who she is now, but she will fight for her right to be, regardless.

Level 27:

Lyntael's Buster is 5/5/5: (30x5/300/600)

ShotBase deals 50 damage for 40 sig points
ChargeBase deals 200 damage for 160 sig points
SpectralBase deals 75 damage for 60 sig points
SupportBase heals 20 for 20 sig points.

My Vision Alters, and Drifts Askew

Feint, Buster Charge, Disguising Illusion, Self-Slow (1 Round, 1 Rank) 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +1

Description: I am myself, I know I am. I don't care what you are, you're not me!

My Faith Trembles, and forgets laughter

Multi-Stage: (10Elec, Nova2), then (Invisibility, Dodge, Buster Charge), Off-Target (2 Rounds, 1 Rank) 5CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -2

Cost: 180 (60 Nerf, 120 Sig Pool), 5TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120)

Description: I'm me, aren't I? I'm real, aren't I?

With Hopeful Stride

Multi-Stage: (Buster Strike), then (25Elec, Nova2) 2CD

Description: I won't back down, I won't.

No More To Hide

Multi-Stage: (Buster Strike), then (25Elec, Nova2) 2CD

Description: I'm ready to fight if you make me!

My Anger Directed, 'gainst Violent Threat

Multi-Stage: (Take Aim), then (ShotBase(50)Elec, Spread1, Splash1, Break, Impact, Slashing, Shot-type), then (Buster Shot), (Charge-Burner(1), 15Hp Sacrifice) 4CD

Cost: 150 (50 Nerf, 100 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 100)

Description: Stop looking at me like that! Stop it!

A Scarred Soul

Multi-Stage: (Damage Reduction (20, 1 Round, Self)), then (25Elec, Nova2), (45Hp Sacrifice) 4CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-off, Overcharge -4 on Activation

Cost: 150 (50 Nerf, 100 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 100)

Description: You can't hurt me, I'm strong now! I don't care what happened, I don't need your approval!

A Fresh Start

SupportBase(20), Status Cure, Feint 2CD

Description: Why am I the one who has to pay, for things that happened before? Can't I just be who I am?

I Want To Live!

Lifedrain 40Elec 2CD

Description: I have a right! I don't want to disappear! This isn't fair... please...

A Burning Ache

SupportBase(20), 40hp Barrier, Buster Charge, Counter(On Hit): (10Elec, Nova2), 30 Hp Sacrifice 3CD

Description: I don't want this anger. I don't want to hurt people... but I'm going to stand up for myself, even if no-one else will.

A Single Ember

SupportBase(20), Buster Charge, Counter(On Hit): (30Elec, Nova2), Self-Slow (1 Round, 1 Rank) 3CD

Description: Maybe I was better before, but I'm the one who's here now. I can be better, I just need a chance.

My Heart May Break

(SupportBase(20) + 40Hp Barrier) x3 Targets, 45Hp Sacrifice 5CD

Cost: 180 (60 Nerf, 120 Sig Pool), 5TCD (Sig Pool Used: 120)

Description: Why am I always alone, when it matters? I don't want to be alone.

I Must Not Remember!

Charged Shot, (Buster Charge + Charged Shot) x2, Charged Shot, FolderLock 6CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +12 on Activation

Description: It was something terrible, and dark, wasn't it? I know it was, I can feel it. I can't... I hate not knowing, but I can't. I can't, I can't! Anything but that, anything.

Total Signature Points Used: 1160/1160

==
Looks good, approved. Some sad lines though :(

Lyntael moves forward; who she is, who she was, and who she wishes to be all flow together into the steps she now takes. She is neither the girl who died, nor is she the girl who was reborn; she is both, and she is neither – She is simply Lyntael, alive in this moment, with the memory of all that came before to forge and temper her.

Who exactly that will be is yet to be seen. She doesn't truly know the answer herself, except that she loves, hurts, remembers and looks forward. She means to do her best, because that is all anyone can do, and that must be enough.

Level 29:

ShotBase ratio deals 50 damage for 40 sig points
ChargeBase ratio deals 200 damage for 160 sig points
SpectralBase ratio deals 75 damage for 60 sig points
SupportBase ratio heals 20 for 20 sig points.

My Pain is Real; it lingers after

Counter (On Hit): (10Elec Nova2, Knockback, Time Delay (Start of next turn): Counter (On Hit): (10Elec Nova2, Knockback)), 15Hp Sacrifice, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +1 per Counter Triggered

Cost: 60 Points (20 Nerf, 40 Sig Pool), 2TCD (Sig Pool Used: 40)

Description: I am no stranger to pain; I don't want to feel these hurts, but I will endure. I only hope that in time, others can come to regret the hurts they have caused.

A familiar reaction that occurs when Lyntael is struck or harmed. Her body bursts with static and gusts of wind attempt to repel the aggressive force from her; it's an instinct of her body and not a conscious action, but it's one she has learned to work with, and the drain on her that it causes is minimal these days.

My Fear Swells, but I hold tight

Dodge, 20Elec Nova2, Knockback, Charge-Burner, 3CD

Cost: 90 Points (30 Nerf, 60 Sig Pool), 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 60)

Description: I know terror, and I know the worst suffering that one can inflict on another. My fear will never stop me from doing what I can, or from standing to face it when I must.

Lyntael is prepared to hold her ground against hostile forces, evading their wrath and striking back with the ever-present pulse of her charge.

My Vision Alters, yet I see through

Buster Charge, Dodge, Invisibility (1 Target, 1 Round), Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Cost: 120 Points (40 Nerf, 80 Sig Pool), 3TCD (Sig Pool Used: 80)

Description: I understand that every conflict has many different perspectives; I've been on both sides, hated myself, pitied her and loved her; I've wanted to take her life for my own, and wanted to give mine up for her sake. If I have to fight others, I will still try to make sure I see them, even if they are not willing to see me.

Lyntael has learned a method of diffusing her charge around her body to create a refraction of light that makes her hard to see, if only temporarily. It proves to be a method of using her ramping charge without exciting it further, slowing the rate at which it rebuilds.

My Soul Screams, and yet I fight

ShotBase(50) Nova2, Knockback, Charge-Burner, 3CD

Description: I will fight to do what I must; no matter how it burns me, I will not relent until the need is passed.

Lyntael lashes out with a blast of her charge, expending it in a pulse of fierce electricity around her while stormy gusts force nearby targets away. Most of the weight of the charge expended is stabilised by her strikers, as long as they are in balance, so the blast only has a minor impact on increasing her charge cycle.

My Faith Can Heal, with time for laughter

Buster Charge, Feint, Movement, 10Elec Nova2, Knockback, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 round), 3CD

Description: For all the bad there may be, lurking in the shadows, I know that good hearts remain, and I'm sure there are more of them out there than cruel ones. I choose to believe that, and I'll take the time to give even my enemies the chance to show me I'm right, if I can.

Lyntael takes a moment to let the stabilising pulses of her charge even out while she watches her foes and gives the conflict a chance to deescalate.

My Torment Rebels; I will not break

ShotBase(50), Break, Impact, Slashing, Knockback, Charge-Burner, 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +3

Description: I am tired of standing back, and saying “it isn't fair”. I will not be beaten down any more. Whatever power I have, I will use, to make things right.

Similar to the full-bodied expenditure of energy that once risked burning Lyntael to a cinder as it raged through her, this is a more controlled, less erratic burst of lightning that Lyntael is learning to evoke under her own will – though it still remains primarily driven by moments of fierce emotion in her. This bolt has far less raw force, but it also is substantially less demanding on her body, and while the drain still exacerbates her charge to cycle faster, Lyntael herself is much better equipped to handle the build-up now than she once was.

My Heart Falters, yet beats anew

Buster Charge, 80Hp Elec Barrier, Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -3

Description: I may not always know the right way; I will be unsure, and uncertain at times. I can keep myself safe, and I can be calm. I may not know what to do, but I will still do my best.

Lyntael's most steadfast reaction to danger, whether by instinctive reaction or by deliberate will, evoking her barrier has become almost effortless for her now. The power flows smoothly and swiftly, forming a strong shield and balancing the rest of her charge into a ready state at the same time.

I Slip to Dreams, until I wake

Shadow (1 Target, 1 Round), 10Elec Nova4, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I am here, and I am real. I am more than lines of code and data. What I am; what is me, truly me, exists beyond that, and I know that I am loved, always. Whatever happens, I know that to be true, and it will always be so. Nothing else can hurt me again, not truly.

Lyntael has fallen through the abyss of her own death, wandered that darkness and returned from it, and beside that, the hurts and conflicts of minor scuffles and attempts at injury to her body seem ephemeral and insignificant. For brief moments, when she centres herself, Lyntael can even evoke this absolute truth of her own existence, making the trivialities the current conflict unable to affect her. She still bears the scars of her past traumas, however; the slices of knives and blades are all too keen a reminder of certain dark events in her past, and will knock her out of this realised state.

My Fear Rejected, with hopeful stride

Take Aim, ShotBase(50) Spread2, Break, Knockback, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +4

Description: I am stronger than I used to be. I let my fears control me, paralyse me; at times I despaired of ever being good enough. I reject that fear; I am not that girl any more.

Though most of Lyntael's capabilities to expend her power are focused around close proximity, the short, fast strikes she makes with these particular types of expenditures arc away from her initial target and branch towards other foes. This is a focused and directed energy burst, better at punching through solid defences.

My Thoughts Collected, no more to hide

Take Aim, ShotBase(50) Spread2, Impact, Knockback, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I am stronger than I used to think I was. I thought I couldn't do it; that all I could do was run and hide. I know better than that now; I am not that girl any more.

Though most of Lyntael's capabilities to expend her power are focused around close proximity, the short, fast strikes she makes with these particular types of expenditures arc away from her initial target and branch towards other foes. This is a more diffuse wave of energy, better at disrupting fields and insubstantial energy barriers.

My Anger Directed, 'gainst violent threat

ShotBase(50) Break, Impact, Slashing, Knockback, Buster Shot, Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +6

Description: I don't want to fight, but I understand now that sometimes there's no other choice. Sometimes things aren't fair, and people aren't nice, and sometimes I may be the only one around to stop them from hurting others. I hate being angry; I hate how it feels... but at the very least I can direct it towards protecting others.

Once a reaction driven by uncontrolled emotions, Lyntael is better learning how to call on the raw, focused expression of her power when she needs it. Drawing the power up and releasing it under her own direction is somewhat less ravaging on her body than it has been in the past, though these controlled bursts lack some of the punch that the original blast once had, when it would tax her to her limit.

As I Look to the Sky, and my wounds bleed wet

Stage Chance (Sea; as torrential rain), 10Elec Nova4, Knockback, 15Hp Sacrifice, Recovery Time (1 Action), 4CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -4

Cost: 150 Points (50 Nerf, 100 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 100)

Description: For every scar, and every slice, there is the wind on my skin, and the rain on my cheeks. For every trespass, trauma and violation I still feel, I can feel what it was like to find light again, after falling away into that darkness, and the sensation of understanding where my anger came from, and of letting it go. I have suffered, and some of these wounds will never go away, but I'm here, and I can breathe the air, and feel the wind and the rain. I accept it all, and it is no burden any more.

The girl that died fell into darkness and lost touch with the joyous parts of the storm that lives with in her, no more to feel the wind and the rain on her skin. The girl who was reborn knew anger and frustration, and her connection to these more comforting forces was severed. Now Lyntael reconnects, and when she pauses to breathe deeply and let herself be in the moment, these elements of her power respond freely. Wind curls about her as a familiar companion as storm clouds roll and rumble and a driving rainfall begins in response to her when she reaches out to it; she is the light in the storm, but she is the storm as well, and there is comfort in that.

A Manifest Spirit, and eyes that dance

10Elec Nova2, Take Aim, Dodge, Movement, Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -1

Description: Even if I'd rather not fight, I can still take satisfaction in pushing myself; in doing well the things that I must. I won't let myself be hurt, and I can enjoy the grace I have to achieve this, unashamed.

Lyntael focuses on balance, stability and defence for a moment, repositioning herself and evading the assaults of her foes while her charge pulses in small stabilising ripples.

A Loving Heart, and a second chance

SupportBase(20) x4 Instances, 15Hp Sacrifice, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -1 per instance effectively used.

Cost: 80 Points (20 Nerf, 60 Sig Pool), 2TCD (Sig Pool Used: 60)

Description: I am often alone, but I am also not, not truly. I know I must look after myself but even so I want to help others, when I can, and I know that even if they cannot be beside me in person, my friends feel the same way too. I draw strength from the bonds I share, and determination to go on, knowing that no matter where I tread, there are people who care about me, and will be happy to see me again when they can.

Lyntael steels her resolve to continue fighting and pushing on with her goals, and each beat and pulse of her charge takes on a warm glow that reassures and soothes any faltering she might feel. This is not 'healing' in the sense that most navis utilise – it doesn't close cuts or cure bruises; it more represents a bolstering of resolve and her drive to keep going, strengthening her morale, rather than her physical body.

A Scarred Soul, with love to give

Damage Reduction (10, 1 Round), 40Hp Casing, Stun (1 Action), Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I have been hurt before; I have suffered in ways that I would not wish upon anyone, and that no-one should ever feel, and lesser hams of simple cuts and bruises are really nothing next to what I've already faced. I don't want to hurt anyone; even others who would attack me – These things don't always have to end in violence. I can at least try.

Lyntael reflects on the harms she has faced, how little the nicks and scrapes of little scuffles mean by contrast, and pauses to focus her desire not to perpetuate further hurts on another over something so small. She would rather that they didn't need to fight, and will try to make space for other possibilities, if she can. She may sometimes try to get through to another hostile creature, calm them, let them know how she feels, and hope they might choose a less violent fate. She knows this will not work, with most, and accepts this, but she means to keep trying when she can.

A Fresh Start, and the will to live

Status Cure, SupportBase(20), Feint, 15Hp Sacrifice, 2CD

Description: I once sought to take the life of another, to secure my own. I once sought to give my life for another, to give them the chance they deserved. I failed to do either, in the end... That wasn't who I turned out to be. I want to live, to be alive and to experience things; I will fight for that, and I will not let anyone take that right away from me... but I won't take it from anyone else either, if I can avoid it.

Lyntael focuses on shaking off any debilitation or maladies hampering her and looks to her own defences for a moment; altruism is one thing, but she will not destroy herself to make others happy, not any more.

Total Signature Points Used: 1140/1240 (The rest of the mantra will come as she sorts herself out... and as I get more sig points to make it with...)

==
Seems like everything is in order here, so, Approved! Poor poor Lyntael though
Lyntael is in the process of sorting herself out and testing her capabilities, while Rogan upgrades his PET to accommodate his navi's gradually growing strength.

I'm intending to add the last four lines of her manta as signatures together, when I have the points for them all, so not much in the way of changes for now, but I will use this free update opportunity to fix a couple of typos and correct some minor errors to the previous registration - namely that I forgot to list many of her shotbase signatures as Elec element. Along with a couple of typos and wording adjustments, this oversight is corrected here

Level 33:

ShotBase ratio deals 50 damage for 40 sig points
ChargeBase ratio deals 200 damage for 160 sig points
SpectralBase ratio deals 75 damage for 60 sig points
SupportBase ratio heals 20 for 20 sig points.

My Pain is Real; it lingers after

Counter (On Hit): (10Elec Nova2, Knockback, Time Delay (Start of next turn): Counter (On Hit): (10Elec Nova2, Knockback)), 15Hp Sacrifice, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +1 per Counter Triggered

Cost: 60 Points (20 Nerf, 40 Sig Pool), 2TCD (Sig Pool Used: 40)

Description: I am no stranger to pain; I don't want to feel these hurts, but I will endure. I only hope that in time, others can come to regret the hurts they have caused.

A familiar reaction that occurs when Lyntael is struck or harmed. Her body bursts with static and gusts of wind attempt to repel the aggressive force from her; it's an instinct of her body and not a conscious action, but it's one she has learned to work with, and the drain on her that it causes is minimal these days.

My Fear Swells, but I hold tight

Dodge, 20Elec Nova2, Knockback, Charge-Burner, 3CD

Description: I know terror, and I know the worst suffering that one can inflict on another. My fear will never stop me from doing what I can, or from standing to face it when I must.

Lyntael is prepared to hold her ground against hostile forces, evading their wrath and striking back with the ever-present pulse of her charge.

My Vision Alters, yet I see through

Buster Charge, Dodge, Invisibility (1 Target, 1 Round), Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I understand that every conflict has many different perspectives; I've been on both sides, hated myself, pitied her and loved her; I've wanted to take her life for my own, and wanted to give mine up for her sake. If I have to fight others, I will still try to make sure I see them, even if they are not willing to see me.

Lyntael has learned a method of diffusing her charge around her body to create a refraction of light that makes her hard to see, if only temporarily. It proves to be a method of using her ramping charge without exciting it further, slowing the rate at which it rebuilds.

My Soul Screams, and yet I fight

ShotBase(50)Elec Nova2, Knockback, Charge-Burner, 3CD

Description: I will fight to do what I must; no matter how it burns me, I will not relent until the need is passed.

Lyntael lashes out with a blast of her charge, expending it in a pulse of fierce electricity around her while stormy gusts force nearby targets away. Most of the weight of the charge expended is stabilised by her strikers, as long as they are in balance, so the blast only has a minor impact on increasing her charge cycle.

My Faith Can Heal, with time for laughter

Buster Charge, Feint, Movement, 10Elec Nova2, Knockback, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 round), 3CD

Description: For all the bad there may be, lurking in the shadows, I know that good hearts remain, and I'm sure there are more of them out there than cruel ones. I choose to believe that, and I'll take the time to give even my enemies the chance to show me I'm right, if I can.

Lyntael takes a moment to let the stabilising pulses of her charge even out while she watches her foes and gives the conflict a chance to deescalate.

My Torment Rebels; I will not break

ShotBase(50)Elec, Break, Impact, Slashing, Knockback, Charge-Burner, 3CD

Description: I am tired of standing back, and saying “it isn't fair”. I will not be beaten down any more. Whatever power I have, I will use, to make things right.

Similar to the full-bodied expenditure of energy that once risked burning Lyntael to a cinder as it raged through her, this is a more controlled, less erratic burst of lightning that Lyntael is learning to evoke under her own will – though it still remains primarily driven by moments of fierce emotion in her. This bolt has far less raw force, but it also is substantially less demanding on her body, and while the drain still exacerbates her charge to cycle faster, Lyntael herself is much better equipped to handle the build-up now than she once was.

My Heart Falters, yet beats anew

Buster Charge, 80Hp Elec Barrier, Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -3

Description: I may not always know the right way; I will be unsure, and uncertain at times. I can keep myself safe, and I can be calm. I may not know what to do, but I will still do my best.

Lyntael's most steadfast reaction to danger, whether by instinctive reaction or by deliberate will, evoking her barrier has become almost effortless for her now. The power flows smoothly and swiftly, forming a strong shield and balancing the rest of her charge into a ready state at the same time.

I Slip to Dreams, until I wake

Shadow (1 Target, 1 Round), 10Elec Nova4, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I am here, and I am real. I am more than lines of code and data. What I am; what is me, truly me, exists beyond that, and I know that I am loved, always. Whatever happens, I know that to be true, and it will always be so. Nothing else can hurt me again, not truly.

Lyntael has fallen through the abyss of her own death, wandered that darkness and returned from it, and beside that, the hurts and conflicts of minor scuffles and attempts at injury to her body seem ephemeral and insignificant. For brief moments, when she centres herself, Lyntael can even evoke this absolute truth of her own existence, making the trivialities the current conflict unable to affect her. She still bears the scars of her past traumas, however; the slices of knives and blades are all too keen a reminder of certain dark events in her past, and will knock her out of this realised state.

My Fear Rejected, with hopeful stride

Take Aim, ShotBase(50)Elec Spread2, Break, Knockback, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I am stronger than I used to be. I let my fears control me, paralyse me; at times I despaired of ever being good enough. I reject that fear; I am not that girl any more.

Though most of Lyntael's capabilities to expend her power are focused around close proximity, the short, fast strikes she makes with these particular types of expenditures arc away from her initial target and branch towards other foes. This is a focused and directed energy burst, better at punching through solid defences.

My Thoughts Collected, no more to hide

Take Aim, ShotBase(50)Elec Spread2, Impact, Knockback, Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I am stronger than I used to think I was. I thought I couldn't do it; that all I could do was run and hide. I know better than that now; I am not that girl any more.

Though most of Lyntael's capabilities to expend her power are focused around close proximity, the short, fast strikes she makes with these particular types of expenditures arc away from her initial target and branch towards other foes. This is a more diffuse wave of energy, better at disrupting fields and insubstantial energy barriers.

My Anger Directed, 'gainst violent threat

ShotBase(50)Elec Break, Impact, Slashing, Knockback, Buster Shot, Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Expend, Overcharge +6

Description: I don't want to fight, but I understand now that sometimes there's no other choice. Sometimes things aren't fair, and people aren't nice, and sometimes I may be the only one around to stop them from hurting others. I hate being angry; I hate how it feels... but at the very least I can direct it towards protecting others.

Once a reaction driven by uncontrolled emotions, Lyntael is better learning how to call on the raw, focused expression of her power when she needs it. Drawing the power up and releasing it under her own direction is somewhat less ravaging on her body than it has been in the past, though these controlled bursts lack some of the punch that the original blast once had, when it would tax her to her limit.

As I Look to the Sky, and my wounds bleed wet

Stage Chance (Sea; as torrential rain), 10Elec Nova4, Knockback, 15Hp Sacrifice, Recovery Time (1 Action), 4CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -4

Cost: 150 Points (50 Nerf, 100 Sig Pool), 4TCD (Sig Pool Used: 100)

Description: For every scar, and every slice, there is the wind on my skin, and the rain on my cheeks. For every trespass, trauma and violation I still feel, I can feel what it was like to find light again, after falling away into that darkness, and the sensation of understanding where my anger came from, and of letting it go. I have suffered, and some of these wounds will never go away, but I'm here, and I can breathe the air, and feel the wind and the rain. I accept it all, and it is no burden any more.

The girl that died fell into darkness and lost touch with the joyous parts of the storm that lives within her, no more to feel the wind and the rain on her skin. The girl who was reborn knew anger and frustration, and her connection to these more comforting forces was severed. Now Lyntael reconnects, and when she pauses to breathe deeply and let herself be in the moment, these elements of her power respond freely. Wind curls about her as a familiar companion as storm clouds roll and rumble and a driving rainfall begins in response to her when she reaches out to it; she is the light in the storm, but she is the storm as well, and there is comfort in that.

A Manifest Spirit, and eyes that dance

10Elec Nova2, Take Aim, Dodge, Movement, Off-Target (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -1

Description: Even if I'd rather not fight, I can still take satisfaction in pushing myself; in doing well the things that I must. I won't let myself be hurt, and I can enjoy the grace I have to achieve this, unashamed.

Lyntael focuses on balance, stability and defence for a moment, repositioning herself and evading the assaults of her foes while her charge pulses in small stabilising ripples.

A Loving Heart, and a second chance

SupportBase(20) x4 Instances, 15Hp Sacrifice, 2CD
Rp Overcharge Effect: Cool-Off, Overcharge -1 per instance effectively used.

Description: I am often alone, but I am also not, not truly. I know I must look after myself but even so I want to help others, when I can, and I know that even if they cannot be beside me in person, my friends feel the same way too. I draw strength from the bonds I share, and determination to go on, knowing that no matter where I tread, there are people who care about me, and will be happy to see me again when they can.

Lyntael steels her resolve to continue fighting and pushing on with her goals, and each beat and pulse of her charge takes on a warm glow that reassures and soothes any faltering she might feel. This is not 'healing' in the sense that most navis utilise – it doesn't close cuts or cure bruises; it more represents a bolstering of resolve and her drive to keep going, strengthening her morale, rather than her physical body.

A Scarred Soul, with love to give

Damage Reduction (10, 1 Round), 40Hp Casing, Stun (1 Action), Self-Slow (1 Rank, 1 Round), 3CD

Description: I have been hurt before; I have suffered in ways that I would not wish upon anyone, and that no-one should ever feel, and the lesser harms of simple cuts and bruises are really nothing next to what I've already faced. I don't want to hurt anyone; even others who would attack me – These things don't always have to end in violence. I can at least try.

Lyntael reflects on the harms she has faced, how little the nicks and scrapes of smaller scuffles mean by contrast, and pauses to focus her desire not to perpetuate further hurts on another over something so small. She would rather that they didn't need to fight, and will try to make space for other possibilities, if she can. She may sometimes try to get through to another hostile creature, calm them, let them know how she feels, and hope they might choose a less violent fate. She knows this will not work with most, and accepts this, but she means to keep trying when she can.

A Fresh Start, and the will to live

Status Cure, SupportBase(20), Feint, 15Hp Sacrifice, 2CD

Description: I once sought to take the life of another, to secure my own. I once sought to give my life for another, to give them the chance they deserved. I failed to do either, in the end... That wasn't who I turned out to be. I want to live, to be alive and to experience things; I will fight for that, and I will not let anyone take that right away from me... but I won't take it from anyone else either, if I can avoid it.

Lyntael focuses on shaking off any debilitation or maladies hampering her and looks to her own defences for a moment; altruism is one thing, but she will not destroy herself to make others happy, not any more.

Total Signature Points Used: 1140/1400
==
Seems like everything is in order here. Approved!