MediocreMan's Sigs

Purchased Process Upgrade

Total Pool: 100 Pts

Soul Infusion - MediocreMan infuses 2 targets with a portion of his soul. 20 HP Barrier + 20 HP Casing. 1 TCD. 40 Sig Pts

Note: I want to be able to infuse the same and different targets with the 2 defenses.
Also, I plan to use this in conjunction with my Shadow Subtype decoys.

Shadow Chain - MediocreMan fires a bolt of darkness from his chest that can chain twice after the initial impact. Will not chain if only one target exists, but final chain can hit original target. 45 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Self Slow. Shot Type. 3 TCD. 60 (+30 Nerf) Sig Pts

Note: Medio controls chain direction. Also, I plan to use this in conjunction with my Shadow Subtype decoys.
((Requesting other staff members weigh in on this, either on here or through PM))

Soul Infusion should be fine.

As for Shadow Chain, if you're trying to get something that chains to two seperate enemies, you would use 45dmg Spread2 (which would cost 90 points). [[45dmg (45pts) + Spread(45/2pts)x2]]

It also sounds like you're saying you can either make it spread to a maximum of three targets, hitting one time each, or hit one target once, and the other twice. With spread 2, it will hit the first target, then spread to two different targets. If you wanted to fully create this sig, it would likely look like this:

45dmg Spread1 + 45dmg (113 points) [[45dmg (45pts) + Spread(45/2pts) + 45dmg (45pts) = (112.5pts)]]
45 Spread1 + 45 isn't what i want to do. That's a shot that hits the initial target twice and a second target once. I want my attack to be a chain attack. I want each new attack to originate from the previous target.

[ ][ ][ ] [ ][2][ ]
[ ][M][ ] [1][R][3]
[ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ]

M=MediocreMan
1=Initial Target
2= Spread1 first chain target
3= Spread1 final chain target
R=Rockcube

See how this attack is different? It chains around the rockcube! It's not OP or anything, as it does the same total damage as if the attack was 45 + Spread2. Plus, if any attack in the chain misses, the rest of the attack will not execute (Example: If target 2 dodges the chain from target 1, then the move will not chain to hit target 3 at all.

Taken algebraically,

30 + Spread1x4
30 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Spread1
30 + 30 + 30 + 30 + 30 = 150 Total dmg

Vs

30 + Spread4x1
30 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Spread1 + Spread1
30 + 30 + 30 + 30 + 30 = 150 Total dmg

I can change the notation. I want to make an edit too.

Shadow Chain - MediocreMan fires a bolt of darkness from his chest that can chain after the initial impact. Will not chain if only one target exists, and if any chain is dodged the rest will not fire. 30 + Spread1x4 + Self Slow. Shot Type. 3 TCD. 60 (+30 Nerf) Sig Pts

Or even 30 + Spread1 THEN Spread1 THEN Spread1 THEN Spread1 + Self Slow.
I'm not sure whether the last edit makes you able to chain the attack back onto itself. Are you trying to do that? If you're not, what you're trying to do is perfectly achievable through Spread2. Nothing in the rules say that a Spread 2-imbued attack's hits have to originate from the same target. You do have to specify which direction the spreading of the attack goes, though. Does it go straight forward? Does it chain to the sides? Does it chain upwards, downwards?
Okay, how about this?

Cloak of Shadows - MediocreMan uses shadows to incase a target in an illusion. All allies, opponents, and even objects will look, sound, and feel like MediocreMan to the target, and the target will look like MediocreMan to all other opponents. The target of this move can attack and be attacked by its allies in this state. Illusion + Self Slow. 1 TCD. 40 (+20 Nerf) Sig Pts

Edit:
N/m. If I can't use barriers and casings on decoys to make them solid, then Soul infusion is pointless. I picked Shadow Subtype so i could do all this cool stuff and none of it works in a tangible form. Here's the other move i was gonna do, just for grins I'll post it.

Nightmare Zone - MediocreMan selects an area of the battlefield and a large runecircle appears on the ground etched in shadows. This half of the battlefield is transformed into watery killzone tiled with dark mirrors underfoot, which severely drain opponents of thier mobility, accuracy, and will to live. Large Spliced Terrian Change: (Wet) Glass Stage. 40x2 = 80

I don't need approval on these. Just wanted to post it.