Topic titles suck.

A sigh came over Persephone's lips as the leader showed his true colors and spoke softly as she felt the presence of the viruses, "So this is your game?" Her face still turned towards the revealed Rook virus, she sighed and squinted her eyes. "How bothersome," she continued and looked up at Area as she put the dagger back into the gemstone on her right hip.

"Should be fun..." Area said quietly to reply to her Navi and looked at Duke afterwards, "I think they want to play a little game. Let's play along."

Persephone looked around to see if she could see anything of the previous Navi's appearance, but without success and held her face downwards. Slowly but surely, six gemstones on Persephone's armor started to glow with a fiery color as she lifted her head while speaking with a whispering volume, "My name... Huh..." Her head lifted again, a mean grin was visible on her face as a line of fire shot out of each gemstone that had started glowing. A dragon's head became visible on the end of each line that started to coil around Persephone's body. "You wanted to know my name!?" she shouted out as she lifted her head to the sky. In the mere time of a second, the dragons' flames consumed her body and became a burning figure with wings of fire. "MY NAME IS PERSEPHONE!" shouted her voice from within the flames as they started to move, "YOU'D BETTER REMEMBER IT!" In a swift movement Persephone moved towards the Rook virus and held her head to the back, the flames moving along, and slammed her head into the direction of the virus. The flames disappeared with this attack as well and a grinning Persephone appeared from out the flames as she continued to speak, "Because you haven't seen the last of me."

"So the updates were with success... I wonder how the other Immortals will cooperate with her armor," Area said as she held a finger on her chin, thinking deep. Fire, ice, nature, light, she spoke in her mind while keeping her eyes on the PET's screen, darkness, metal, electricity and... Persephone herself. But is that all there is? Slowly she squinted her eyes as she muttered to herself again, "Only one way to find out..." and slammed two chips into her PET.

The new energy travelling through Persephone's programs ended in the nature Immortal's hands. So you're back with us, spoke Persephone in her mind while a grin on her face appeared. No reply was heard but two of the gemstones lighted up with a green light and a large flower with a closed bud emerged from it. While she was about to attack herself, she glanced to Pianissimo and shouted at him, "Feel free to do something yourself as well!" From the gemstone on her back appeared a large yellow crystal that shone sunlight all around. Charged by the light, the flowers opened their buds to reveal a petaled flower with five dark purple petals and a lilac center. "How cute..." muttered Persephone out of disgust, but her opinion changed quickly as the flower started to spin like a chainsaw with the petals as weapons. Persephone started to laugh maniacally as she grabbed the stems of the flowers and started to swing them around. The first stem was swung to a group of viruses and the end popped off it, spinning as a flower of death towards the enemies. Quickly she followed with the other stem at another group and once again the flower spun itself a way towards the targets. "That was fun," she said and ripped the stems out of the gemstones, "You're allowed to stay." The crystal on her back disappeared from sight, granting Persephone some more mobility again and she turned towards Pianissimo. "Keep your feet moving!" she shouted at him, turned away and jumped into the air while two small tesla coils wrapped with metallic chains popped out from her shoulders guards and two more out of the gemstone on her back. She activated the tesla coils and generated a levitation field to move swiftly around while keeping away from the ground, while only floating instead of flying.

This is gonna cost ya, said Raikeito's voice from within Persephone's mind who had his chains connected to the coils to support her with his electricity. Don't expect me ta go easy on ya, babe, he continued and laughed softly.

Just keep that energy flowing, damn it! I'll crush you if you make me fall down! Persephone replied in her mind with her usual temper, while making dodging moves on the field and checking the amount of enemies on the field.

1. Phoenix' Storm [120 DMG; Fire Element; Break; 30 To Self; Melee; 3 TCD] @ Rook.
2. Boomerang [60 DMG; Wood Element; Multiple Enemies; Ranged.] @ Group 3
3. Boomerang [60 DMG; Wood Element; Multiple Enemies; Ranged.] @ Group 4
4. Dodge/Get Off Glass Panel.
So...I see how it is, Pianissimo thought, looking at the surrounding swordies. You can't afford real help, so you use a few illusions and a bunch of no name viruses. Though you do seem to be a good ventriloquist. Wait, that's probably not too hard in the net world. Too bad, and here I thought you had actual talent for a minute. He closed his eyes and spoke softly, though his voice still carried enough that the navi most likely heard him anyway. "You want to know my name?" he asked. "Try and get it out of me...if you can."

He placed his right hand on top of his left, covering the emblem there. "Of course," he continued, "I doubt your swordies will last long enough for that." His eyepieces displayed the specs of three chips being downloaded. Widesword...Areagrab...Aquaneedle. That should put a decent dent in their numbers. he thought, examining them. He removed his blade from the steel shell of the rook. He saw Persephone attacking it and looked confused for a second, though the effect was lost. Still, the question of why she would be attacking a statue used as a decoy confused him. Maybe she's just PMSing, he concluded, brushing the question aside.

Pianissimo brushed his hand against the blade of his katana. The blue light surrounding it blinked as the sword data was replaced by that of the widesword. "Feel free to do something yourself as well!" he heard Persephone shout as he did so. He narrowed his eyes, wondering for a second if he could 'accidentally' hit her in the process, then brushing that thought aside as well. Again, probably just PMSing he thought, bringing one foot back behind the other and bending his knees.

He kicked off from the ground and shot towards the closest group of swordies, reaching them almost instantly and drawing the glowing blade across the bodies of all three. He jumped back, letting the light from the viruses' blades stain his helmet with ethereal color for a second. Then, he disappeared completely.

Pianissimo landed a split second later behind the farthest two groups from his original position. The sand cushioned his landing as he touched down, masking what little sound he would have made. Trying to move before the sand could slow his movement too much, he shot towards one of the groups and slashed at the trio, then repeated the process with the other group. The blue light from the sword strokes left a trail for a second before fading. Pianissimo skidded to a halt after his attack, then jumped. The third chip activated while he was airborne, supplying him with a trio of needles. He threw them one at a time, aiming each at the head of the leader for each group that he had previously attacked before landing in the sand again.

1. Widesword (80, slashing, up to 3 targets) @Group 2
2. AreaGrab behind Groups 5 and 6
3. Widesword (80, slashing, up to 3 targets) @Group 5
4. Widesword (80, slashing, up to 3 targets) @Group 6
*Swordplay: Dodge
5. Aquaneedle (3 needles, 20 each, aqua) one each at SwordyEXes B, E, and F
Persephone's enraged headbutt leaves a dent in the shape of her forehead in the side of the Rook, as well as caving it in slightly. Considering the Rook is made of solid iron, this was certainly a feat indeed.

((----Link Removed----))

Pianissimo draws his blade in a quick cross-cut, the broadened blade slicing clean through the pair of Swordies with ease. However, the green SwordyEX displayed alarming reflexes as it parried the strike with a rising deflection move. Pianissimo's sword arm rebounded with the force of the Swordy's counter, leaving him open for a follow-up the Virus apparently wasn't prepared to deliver...

...But his comrades were. And did, as a second SwordyEX teleported between Pianissimo's original target and himself, sword raised overhead for a downward cleaving strike... The blade fell just as Pianissimo vanished, shattering a great deal of glass as it impacted with unnatural force, plunging everything nearby into a deep glass-filled crater as shockwaves shattered the surrounding terrain.

Meanwhile, Persephone summoned and launched her own twisted version of a pair of boomerangs at the viruses charging in at her. The first streaked in towards the closer of the two groups with its motorized petals buzzing away and sheared clean through the Swordy on the right as it angled in to slice the SwordyEX. The green Swordy's eyes blinked in surprise as it reflexively threw up its teal blade to ward off the deadly daisy. The weapon sparked as it made contact with the blade and struck down the other Swordy as it rebounded, much to the EX's chagrin.

The second daisy-cutter, both fired after the first and at a group further away, had a slightly longer flight time. It struck the lead Swordy, just as the previous had, shearing clear through it, deleting the virus, and traveling on to the next virus in the formation. However, this SwordyEX was prepared to deal with the incoming threat... It held its sword out, and above the projectile's line of flight, waited until the weapon got close, then smacked the daisy-cutter out of the air with a quick flick of the wrist. The projectile flew off course, crashed into the ground, and broke into dozens of small pieces with a small puff of smoke.

Persephone took off into the sky, narrowly evading long sword attacks from the Swordy she failed to kill from group 4, as well as both Swordies from group 5. The SwordyEX of that group landed another ridiculously overpowered overhead cleave that destroyed the ground in a small radius around the green virus.

Pianissimo silently reappeared behind the group that had just attacked Persephone, and returned the favor. His sudden sweeping slash struck all 3 viruses, deleting the regular Swordies instantly. The green SwordyEX snarled as it took the hit, cursing its tormentor in its own language, but was unable to counter the attack.

Pianissimo then turned to repeat the attack on the next group of viruses, his wide bladed katana flashing in for another group-clearing sweeping cut... Only to rebound as the SwordyEX parried the blow with much greater strength than a Swordy should possess. Pianissimo was again knocked off-balance; the impact caused his sword arm to ache slightly while the katana's blade flickered for a moment before stabilizing again.

The Swordies flanking their leader rushed forward to take advantage of the opening their leader's parry had made, their swords ready to strike... Only to cleave thin air as Pianissimo lept away from their blades and readied his next attack. Two of his thrown aquaneedles found their mark, but the closest of the three SwordyEX's he'd targeted, and the one that had most recently countered his attack, warded off this attack with it's upraised blade.

But... Something was quite wrong here, as the second of his targets remained standing, it's HP indicator reading -10....

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Objects---
Rook: 260 [Iron Body]

---Enemies---
(Group 1) [In a ditch.]
SwordyEX-A: 90
Swordy-A: 60
Swordy-B: 60

(Group 2) [In a ditch.]
SwordyEX-B: 70 (Guarding)
Swordy-C: Deleted
Swordy-D: Deleted

(Group 3) [Standing on Glass]
SwordyEX-C: 90 (Guarding)
Swordy-E: Deleted
Swordy-F: Deleted

(Group 4) [Standing on Sand]
SwordyEX-D: 90 (Guarding)
Swordy-G: Deleted
Swordy-H: 60

(Group 5) [Standing on Cracked Terrain]
SwordyEX-E: -10
Swordy-I: Deleted
Swordy-J: Deleted

(Group 6) [Standing on Sand]
SwordyEX-F: 90 (Guarding)
Swordy-K: 60
Swordy-L: 60

---Allies---
Persephone: 150 HP [Floating over Sand]
Pianissimo: 160 HP [Standing on Sand] <WideSword at critical condition>

Terrain: 35% Sand. 50% Glass, 5% Cracked, 10% Broken
Still swerving through the air, she disengaged the electric flow between the coils and landed next to Pianissimo after he had done his attacks. "The guy from before is gone," she said as she looked around and floated back into the air slightly, "So we won't have to worry about him." She then looked at Pianissimo from a side and continued to speak to him, "You're faster than me. Can you handle those others? I'm curious about that... Negative number of his health data." She pointed at the SwordyEX virus in the distance as she said this. "For now he's my primary target until I figure out what its actual form is," she continued and floated sideways, away from Pianissimo, "Do what you're good at."

"So what's your plan...?" asked Area as she shoved the plates on the table before her to a side and placed her PET down on it. "I've got the chips here, but you should answer fast or they'll attack again. I doubt they'll sit still."

Looking towards a side to see if she was far enough from Pianissimo, she nodded to herself and looked up at Area. "The Magbolt one and a Sword. And could you activate a program that checks the health data of a virus I'm in contact with? We need to figure out if this thing has a limit it can take. For now, I'll just go all out. Just send those chips."

"Got it," said Area and started to look for the chips.

"Inazuma. Raikeito. I need your help with this manuever," spoke Persephone while her Operator prepared the other things for the attack. Keeping her eyes on the field, she immediately heard the voices of those she called.

My dear! You've finally come to ask my help! I put my life on the line for you! shouted Inazuma lovingly, Please tell me what you need so your words may ease my burning heart! After Inazuma had said the last word, a loud sound was heard that was similar to something getting kicked to the floor as a clunk came from Inazuma's battle armor hitting the ground.

You're loud... said Raikeito quietly and sat down in Persephone's mind, What is it?

"Your specialties. The data inserted into my programming to execute your abilities. They were programmed by Area, but they'll be sufficient," Area said while the two Immortals checked it out, "Execute them."

Got it, the two of them said and a gray color started to boil in every gemstone attached to Persephone's armor. All the gemstones shattered and the gray color started to crawl over the pieces of armor, the skinsuit and Persephone's skin. Gradually, as the color covered more of her body, the color became shinier and metallic. Some of the liquid metal crawled itself a way over the floor beneath Persephone's feet and became metallic panels.

"That's the start..." the now metallic Persephone said and glared at her target, her eyes entirely metallic too with a dot on it to represent her pupil, "And it's not the ending." She held her right hand out which immediately started to change form as her entire arm had become a metallic liquid that could be made solid and fluid at will. And at that time, she felt the data of the chips that Area finally had found enter. "Excellent," she muttered and retracted her right hand slowly, "Raikeito. Your turn." With a great sweep, she punched forwards and four chains with a shackle on each end. As they flew towards their target, she started to activate the first chip Area had given her and sent the energy over her entire body including the chains. "Urgh..." Persephone groaned as the magnetic power came over her entire metallic body, turning herself in a living magnet and hoped that the shackles would hit their target due to the magnetism sent through her body. "Repel!" she shouted as she waited for the shackles to hit or miss and started to reform her left hand. The form of her hand disappeared and a sword with two blades next to each other appeared where her hand was. "Magnetic blade!" she shouted and glanced at the virus, "Get over here!" She held her sword arm out towards the virus and sent all magnetic power to it.

"Got the program running," said Area as she kept her eyes on it, "When his particles start getting deleted as any other virus, I'll see what the amount of health data he ended at. Negative or not."

"Excellent," replied Persephone and kept the sword out while waiting for the chained, or not chained, virus to get dragged towards her sword to get pierced. At the same time she retracted her right arm to drag the virus towards her if it did get shackled.

1. Inazuma - Skin of Steel [4 1-Hit Barriers; Medium Metal Area; 3TCD] @ Persephone
2. Raikeito - Prison's Chains [60 Elec; Stun; Hold; Self Slow; 4TCD] @ SwordyEX-E
3. Magbolt1 [90 Elec; Can Stun Target; Melee] @ SwordyEX-E
4. Sword [80 Normal; Multiple Uses; Melee] @ SwordyEX-E
Yes, nice of you to notice that you were actually attacking a statue, Pianissimo thought, rolling his eyes. He simply listened as Persephone gave her intentions, then nodded. "Do what I'm good at, shouldn't be too hard." He winced, looking back down at his arm. What was that? No simple Swordy virus, even an EX series, should just be able to DO that. It's like they're navis using a Swordy.GMO, or... "Hey Duke, you know of any viruses that were like a swordy, only much bigger and stronger?"

"Hm...I think you're thinking of Bladias. But nothing's been seen of those things for over twenty years. They're probably just normal Swordies that are actually competent," Duke answered. "Otherwise, they might be navis disguised as-"

"Yes, yes, I've already thought about that. I'm more worried about the negative ten HP reading," Pianissimo said, cutting him off. "Though I suppose we don't have to worry about him. Persephone's already said she'd deal with that, though. In the meantime...I think I'll deal with some of these viruses in the pits. Before they get back out and attack us from behind or something." He looked across the battlefield at the crater where four viruses still remained alive at the bottom.

"Right...how do you plan to attack a pair of these things that can apparently guard against attacks with little effort, though?"

"Drop something on them?" Pianissimo suggested.

Duke thought for a second. "I'm sending you that rageclaw. And the woodtower, just for good measure."

Pianissimo nodded. "Oh, one more thing." He tapped the side of his helmet, and everything he saw through his eyepieces showed up on the screen of Duke's laptop. "Watch that. Closely. Especially the HP meters. And if I actually manage to kill one of these things, try and take a screen capture when it dies. I want to know what the HP reading is."

Disconnecting the audio link, Pianissimo looked across the field again. There was a bit of distance between him and his targets, and he wasn't sure simply throwing viruses into the pit would work. Then he spotted the rook again. I wonder if I can move that, he thought, dashing through the sand area and back onto glass until he was right in front of the iron statue. He dismissed the flickering widesword data and sheathed his katana, simultaneously activating the rageclaw chip. Beastial claws shot from the top side of his hand, accompanied by a small spurt of blood. This is...never going to pierce the material of this thing. Not even where Persephone headbutted it, he thought, looking between chip and statue. Okay, new plan. Pushing on the upper part of the rook enough that he could get the claws under it, then moving that hand to the center section, he lifted the rook that way, then hurled it at the crater, hoping it would land on or near the rim and roll down into the crater itself.

And now... Pianissimo thought, planting a hand against the glass while trying not to hit it too hard. He activated the WoodTower chip, aiming for the crater, and saw a few wooden spires shoot up from within. Excellent. Now to avoid getting hit myself. He dashed to the side, then jumped and flipped in the air, landing and sliding to a stop on a relatively unoccupied piece of glass.

1. Tactical movement: get back to where the Rook is
2. Rageclaw rook - throw/roll it like a ball (100 + impact) - SwordyEXA (primary target), and anyone else that might be hit by rolling the thing
3. WoodTower - Group 1 (100 wood each)
4. Dodge
5. Dodge
As Pianissimo discussed their current situation with his Net-Op, Persephone readied herself to take the abnormal SwordyEX virus head on. Calling upon the power of the immortal, Inazuma, Persephone encased herself and a decent sized area of the field in a thick coating of liquid metal. A moment later, the power of alchemic transmutation changed everything coated by the mercurious liquid, Navi and Terrain alike, into solid steel in preparation for the blows that were sure to come while Persephone dealt with her chosen adversary.

Persephone then called upon a second immortal, Raiketo, to send a series of 4 heavy chains flying at the stat-bent SwordyEX. The magnetically charged chains went high, and just when they looked as if to fly clean over the SwordyEX's head they made contact with something solid. And that something loomed darkly as the illusory image of the 'SwordyEX' began to fail in the coils of Raiketo's chains. The chains finished looping around the super-sized Swordy's half-visible and shadow-like form, their ends arcing in, the shackles clamping shut around the neighboring lengths of chain. A moment later, the chains unleashed their electrical charge, dropping the viruses' bogus HP reading to an absurd value of -70.

Then the secondary effects of the attack hit, killing the illusion of the SwordyEX completely. In it's place stood the hellishly twisted 7-foot tall fullblade-weilding form of the Swordy's darker brethren... a Bladia. The now-stunned virus glared at Persephone, its burning red eyes filled with pure, concentrated hate orders of magnitude beyond anything Persephone could muster in her worst moments. Less than a second later, and before the HP meter could read and properly display the virus' remaining HP, the Bladia radiated a dark glow that sent the meter scrolling upwards again, eventually settling on 150 as the virus somehow broke the chains that bound it.... and began to advance as a pair of Swordy's rushed in to attack Persephone from behind. Their blades glanced harmlessly off of the thick metallic armor protecting the Navi, leaving her completely unharmed, and free to deal with the greater threat before her.

Unfortunately, the Bladia's aggression only served to end it's digital existence quicker, as Persephone transformed her other hand into a peculiar hybrid of Sword and Magbolt. The twin bladed magnet hummed to life, and pulled the enormous virus towards Persephone as she shouted "Get over here!" The weapon stabbed into the Bladia, then delivered a massive surge of electricity that coursed through the Bladia and arced to the ground below only to lance back up to the dying virus once again. The Bladia jerked back, breaking the blades off of the hybrid weapon as it did so. A moment later, the virus vanished in a burst of purple flames that left a patch of poisonous terrain behind where it once stood.

But, before Persephone could celebrate, another 'SwordyEX' appeared behind her, and attacked. Its overhead cleave connected, shattered Inazuma's metallic coat like glass, and struck Persephone hard enough that her legs gave way, depositing her painfully on the ground amid the shards of her immortal's armor. The virus then teleported away once again.

Meanwhile, Pianissimo took off towards the Rook, swapping his damaged sword for a Rage Claw along the way. Upon reaching the dented chess piece, the Navi jammed the claw under the base, gouging grooves in the glass as he did so. Pianissimo then heaved upwards, trying to hurl the extremely heavy object at the pit the Swordy viruses had fallen into.... And managed only to knock the cast iron tower over onto it's side, not even managing to get the object airborne at all.

The whole plan appeared to be a spectacular failure when the slight weight imbalance produced by the dent caused the Rook to turn. The damaged chess piece started to roll away, gaining and losing momentum as it's bent form rotated, yet steadily gaining momentum overall. Laying on it's side, as it was, it looked as if it would roll sideways, and away from both Pianissimo and the pit full of sword viruses. But, the narrow topside and wide base caused it to roll in an arc instead of a line... and arc it did, right back towards the pit. A Swordy virus teleported out of the ditch, and was promptly flattened by the Rook a moment before the huge chess piece rolled off into the pit.

Pianissimo waited for the final crash of the Rook hitting the bottom of the pit before touching the ground with his hand to initiate his follow-up attack. The Wood Tower activated, and a series of spike-tipped tree trunks stabbed out of the ground, then retracted and vanished. The tower attack slowly marched it's way to the edge of the pit, then down and into the pit... A moment later, a blast of dark purple flame exploded from the pit, changing the terrain from broken to poison as the flames raged.

The moment the flames died, a SwordyEX materialized directly before Pianissimo, it's sword held high overhead in preparation for one of those godawful cleaving attacks. The assassin Navi lept backwards as the blade came down, avoiding the powerful strike. However, the absurd force exerted by the SwordyEX's attack shattered several glass panels, peppering both Pianissimo and his assailant with numerous fragments as he flew backwards through the air.

Pianissimo managed to land in the sand mostly upright. It was a good thing too, because a second SwordyEX appeared next to the silent assassin Navi, it's weapon ready for a punishing sweep. Pianissimo dropped to the ground a fraction of a second before the bogus SwordyEX did it's level best to cleave him in two with a lateral sword swipe that passed harmlessly overhead, but blew the sand off of the panels it crossed over.

Sensing he was not quite out of danger yet, Pianissimo looked up again as he started to rise.... A Swordy phased into the space before him, then paused as it processed its attack subroutine... During the short pause, Pianissimo felt a dusting of sand strike him from behind, and knew it had to be yet another of those EX types. Caught squarely between a Swordy and a SwordyEX, he opted for the only evasive maneuver he had left: dodge sideways. Pianissimo dove onto the adjacent sand panel, managing to avoid the Swordy's cybersword attack with ease, and then fought the sand for all he was worth to get more distance between himself and the obviously fake EX virus.

Pianissimo almost managed it, too... The SwordyEX's bade fell downwards in another one of those ridiculously overpowered cleave attacks, completely missing him by a wide margin. But, the shockwaves those attacks always produced managed to strike Pianissimo. Luckily for him, the sand cushioned the blow somewhat... but he was still sent skidding across a line of glass panels before coming to a stop at the edge of Persephone's zone of metal panels.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Objects---
Rook: Destroyed

---Enemies---
(Group 1)
SwordyEX-A: Deleted
Swordy-A: Roadkill
Swordy-B: Deleted

(Group 2) [Standing on Glass]
SwordyEX-B: -30
Swordy-C: Deleted
Swordy-D: Deleted

(Group 3) [Standing on Cracked Terrain]
SwordyEX-C: 90
Swordy-E: Deleted
Swordy-F: Deleted

(Group 4) [Standing on Cracked Terrain]
SwordyEX-D: 90
Swordy-G: Deleted
Swordy-H: 60

(Group 5)
Bladia-E: Deleted
Swordy-I: Deleted
Swordy-J: Deleted

(Group 6) [Standing on Glass]
SwordyEX-F: 90
Swordy-K: 60
Swordy-L: 60

---Allies---
Persephone: 100 HP [Laying on Metal Terrain] <Sword Broken> <Armor Destroyed>
Pianissimo: 110 HP [Laying on Glass Terrain, at the edge of Metal Terrain] <RageClaw Equipped>

Terrain: 5% Metal, 40% Glass, 35% Cracked, 10% Broken, 10% Poison
Pianissimo groaned as he rolled onto the patch of metal. He had managed to avoid the blade again, thankfully, but had still been hit by the shockwave.

Which really hurt.

He glanced behind him to see that his scarf was now torn in several places. Thankfully his armor was holding, but he doubted it would last for long if one of the blades actually struck him. Looking around, he also noticed that the ground itself had become something of a death trap. I see, he thought, pushing himself to his feet. To one side, there was a hard surface that would have to go for his plan to work, lest Persephone get hurt by it as well. To the other, more irritating glass. "Duke," he whispered, "Send the PanelReturn. Going to do a bit of cleanup here. And the ElecReel. I'm going to do that..."

"I thought you weren't going to use that technique in front of just anyone," Duke responded, sending the requested chips anyway. "You were going to keep it hidden in case you ended up fighting old allies in the future."

"Given the situation, I'd say some sacrifices had to be made," Pianissimo answered. "Something is seriously wrong with these viruses, and I'm not going to mess around with them." He knelt to the ground, then slammed one hand into it.

A small shockwave radiated from the point where Pianissimo's hand struck. In its wake, metal and glass vanished, leaving a clean slate behind, originating at his position. As soon as the renewed terrain stopped spreading, however, the dark armored navi took a step back and slowly sank into his own shadow. As the last of his armor passed through, what was left of the black spot on the ground rippled, then vanished entirely.

So...you want to teleport behind me and bisect me with that giant blade, huh? was the only thought that entered the assassin's mind before he reappeared, directly behind the only overpowered Swordy that was both still alive and uninjured. Particles of shadows converged on that point, behind and slightly above the virus, until enough came together to form into the navi, who grasped his katana with both hands and raised it over his head, then swung it downward at the head of the swordy virus.

Jumping away again, Pianissimo stood up and put one food about half a meter behind the other. Well...I didn't want to do this, but again, I guess some sacrifices had to be made, he thought before going into a slow 360 turn, slashing the air as he went. As the blade traced a circle through the air, the lights seemed to fade, yet remain bright at the same time. As Pianissimo stopped turning, a surreal darkness completely covered the area. Though darkness had fallen, everything that was once clearly visible remained so. Except Pianissimo himself.

His armored form reappeared seconds later as a pair of glowing red eyepieces, then was backed by a brilliant white light as a bold of lightning shot from the sky behind him. As the flash from the lightning faded, the eyepieces dimmed once again, leaving the area where Pianissimo was standing in total darkness once more. More flashes of lightning followed, racing across the sky and striking the field randomly, before seven bolts of at least twice the intensity of the earlier ones struck the field in rapid succession, aimed at each of the sword-wielding viruses.

After the series of lightning strikes, the flashes of lightning faded, along with the roar of thunder. Silence once again returned to the area, but only for a few seconds before the rush of a blade cutting through the air made itself known behind one of the overpowered swordy viruses. The sound of Pianissimo slashing at its head.

1. PanelReturn (normalzone from point where Pianissimo stopped at the end of last turn)
2. Cloak and Dagger 'SwordyEX-B' (Teleport, 90 slashing)
3. Call of Darkness (Invis, 1-hit barrier)
4. ElecReel1 (80 elec, all ground)
5. Silencer 'SwordyEX-D' (140 slashing)
It was as if she as thrown in a world of slow motion as the sword slammed down upon her from behind Persephone. The sharp edges of the sword dug through the metal as she felt it sting in her back, almost shattering the jewel that was positioned on the same position. Then, in an instant, time continued as she with great speed got slammed into the ground while keeping her eyes shut and gritting her teeth. Due to the impact, she bounced up slightly and that's when her eyes went open wide again. "Not yet!" she shouted and slammed her right hand onto the metal ground and swept her legs into the air in a manner similar to breakdancing. Also using her left hand now, she started to spin herself around upside-down with her legs spread. "Celsius!" Persephone shouted and the jewels on her boots started to produce cold air.

"So it's her turn..." said Area as she looked at her Navi. She then glanced at Duke for a few seconds before turning back to her PET and picked up a chip. "Well, it worked for you..." she said to Duke, "So I guess it's recharged for us as well. Persephone, you'll need this while I go get some chocolate." Slowly she slotted in the chip and stood up while glancing at Duke for a bit before walking over to the vending machine in a corner.

Persephone was still spinning around, slowly building up her speed as she groaned at Area's comment. "Always eating..." she muttered and made a small jump, using her arms, as the FloatShoes program kicked in again. Still spinning around she held her hands out at the cold air and accumulated it around her boots, forming a large spike of ice on each boot. Then, with a swift movement, she swung one of her legs out of balance to go in a normal position again while still spinning around and disappeared from sight. Persephone came into sight again behind a SwordyEX that had been acting differently and immediately started to lash out with the ice spikes while still spinning around. "Area!" shouted Persephone as she lashed out her frozen leg at the SwordyEX for the third time, "How about an extra chip to attack with!? I can't go on longer than this with this move! How about acting like an Operator and think along with me!?"

"You say that, but it ain't easy. I still don't know everything about your programming and the so-called Immortals," Area said who had already come back from the vending machine with two bars of chocolate, "I can't plan ahead like you can. I'm not programmed to know everything about you."

"Egh," groaned Persephone at this explanation as the ice had broken off after the fifth hit. She was now close by the SwordyEX with no weapon at hand. "Come on, Area!" Persephone shouted immediately as she slowly floated backwards through the air.

Area had picked up a chip slowly and looked at it as she spoke to Persephone, "You're programmed... So you ought to have Divinity's knowledge too... For a bit, I'll pretend you're not yourself. I hope you're agile with weapons." After these words, she slammed the chip into her PET and looked at the screen from a distance as she sat on two legs of the chair.

Persephone grinned slightly and the hilt of a weapon moved out of the gemstone on her right shoulder. "Divinity, eh... Or Divinus..." she asked to herself quietly while trying to bring the fused Immortal's face in front of herself, "I can do that." She pulled on the hilt, revealing the chain sword attached to it only to be faded away as Pianissimo's shadows covered the battlefield. She glanced his way, only to notice he wasn't around anymore. "What the..." she sighed and glared around to look for him, "Show off... Then I guess I'll do my best too! Divinus!" Persephone swung the chain sword around first as it started to move around her body like a snake trying to look for its prey. In a flash she swung it out at the SwordyEX once, then followed with eight times more with great speed. "Hahahaha! HAHAHA!" she laughed out loud with each swing of the sword. With the ninth attack, she floated sideways with her eyes set on another enemy in the darkened distance. "Extend!" she shouted and started to slash at the enemy while the chain extended while keeping its flexibility. "Die! Die!" she continued to shout as the sword flashed in the darkness like a silver whip.

1. AreaGrab [Teleport Elsewhere On The Field.] behind SwordyEX-C
2. Celsius - Arctic Hurricane [20x5 Aqua; Slashing; 3 TCD] @ SwordyEX-C
3. Varitails1 [10x9 DMG; Low Accuracy; Multiple Uses; Melee.] @ SwordyEX-C
4. Varitails1 [10x9 DMG; Low Accuracy; Multiple Uses; Melee.] @ SwordyEX-F
Persephone spun like a top as she teleported behind one of the Dark Viruses, and proceeded to administer a brutal beating. The virus, not yet recovered from its own recent teleportation, suffered the full force of her assault; completely unable to respond or evade.

Meanwhile, Pianissimo triggered his Panel Return, which erased the metal terrain Persephone had just created along with the remaining sand, some glass, and a patch of cracked panels. But before even half of the terrain change was completed, Pianissimo phased into his own shadow, and both he and his shadow disappeared from the field for an eye-blink.

He wasn't gone long....

Pianissimo suddenly reappeared above one of the remaining overpowered Swordy-EX's, sword raised, and brought his blade down in a powerful cleave as he fell. The sword sliced cleanly through the virus, splitting it in two, and deleting it. Like the others, it promptly disintegrated into a poisonous miasma that rained upon the field below, converting it into poison terrain.

Seemingly out of options, Pianissimo revealed his trump card; a signature move that made him completely invisible, and provided a layer of defense besides. Cloaked as he was, his Elec Reel attack appeared to the casual observer to be a sudden cyberspace thunderstorm... a possessed one. As the bolts rained from the sky, a pair of bogus Swordy-EX's were struck, and heavily damaged. A lone Swordy, also struck by lightning, was not so lucky. Its data dissipated into the net as the bolt sent it into digital oblivion.

As Pianissimo watched the storm rage on, however, he noticed a rogue arc of electricity flowing along the ground. The strangely behaving stream of energy intercepted one of the two remaining Swordies, and instantly deleted it; just as the raining bolts had done to the first. Adding to the oddity of the event, instead of stopping there, the current actually arced through the air in an arch, and fried the other Swordy.

Meanwhile, Persephone was just finishing up her 5-hit combination from mid-air when she noticed Pianissimo was nowhere to be found, at all. Shortly after, the sky darkened ominously... Then dozens of thunderbolts suddenly rained from above. One such bolt lanced downward and struck the 'Swordy-EX' that stood before her.

This gave Persephone the time she needed to summon her chain-blade. She immediately lashed out at the semi-stunned virus with her whip-like sword while in a near-berserk state, only managing to land a hit every other swing or so... Still, it was enough to bring the fake Swordy-EX down. The Bladia's larger and much uglier frame becoming visible only a moment before it vanished into oblivion, leaving behind a cloud of miasma and a small patch of poison terrain as the only evidence of its aborted existence.

At about that time, Pianissimo simply appeared out of thin air behind the other Swordy-EX that had been struck by lightning, and silently dispatched it with a lightning fast attack. He vanished as the virus exploded into a cloud of poison mist. The poison panel left behind marked the assassin's kill....

Persephone, meanwhile, turned her attention to the last remaining virus: another bogus Swordy-EX. She proceeded to wildly attack this virus in the same manner as the previous one... The only trouble here was that this virus was still at full power, and her flurry of attacks weren't really fazing it. Instead, each blow only served to irritate the virus, and it looked like it had plans to deal with the irritant....

Those plans, however, were cut short as a narrow beam of intense white light struck the virus from Persephone's right. The virus's form changed from that of the false image of a Swordy-EX to that of the much larger Bladia. The Bladia's body suddely turned white, with its features quickly faded and washed out. The white Bladia-silhouette then blinked out of existence, as if someone had flipped the lights off. No explosions, no clouds of miasma, no poison panels... No trace of the virus remained.

Both Navis turned to see the source of the beam....

Standing a short distance away was a taller female Navi, clad from the neck-down in what Persephone might recognize as mage's wrap, as well as a light cloak. The Navi held a long silver staff, capped with a clear crystal, in her gloved right hand. Her left was still extended forward, but was slowly falling to her side, the circle and runes of light floating where her hand had just been were just now fading away....

The Navi quietly arched an eyebrow as her hand fell to her side once more... then slowly turned her head wordlessly, and began to survey the scene. She never said a word.

Regardless of the newcomer's odd behavior, the two had managed to survive.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Enemies---
Bladia V1 x6
Swordy x12
DEFEATED!!

---Allies---
Persephone: 100 HP
-- Step Sword
-- 2000 Zenny

Pianissimo: 110 HP
-- Step Sword
-- 2000 Zenny

FXP Gain: +12 Pianissimo / Persephone

---Unknown---
Sorceress Navi(?): ???

Terrain: 40% Normal, 30% Glass, 10% Cracked, 20% Poison

As the newcomer turned away, Pianissimo exhaled slowly, sinking to his knees. The darkness faded,leaving him clearly visible next to one of the toxic pools.

It was over, just like that. And Pianissimo himself wasn't all that much worse for wear. A few questions had still been left unanswered, though. Who were the navis from earlier, from before all these viruses appeared? Who had they been after? Why the hell had Bladias been among them, when the last of them were supposed to have been destroyed long ago? The assassin shook his head. He may have been curious, but it didn't concern him at the moment. Duke, on the other hand, would likely become irritated with not knowing.

When his netop spoke, however, it was not entirely regarding that. "Pianissimo," he said, "I'm going back to SciLab for a bit, to get a few upgrades. In the meantime, try and find out a bit more about what's going on here."

The assassin nodded as the signal dropped. He exhaled again and pushed himself back to his feet. "Very well," he told nobody. His katana's sheath materialized attached to his waist, where he let the blade sink back into it.

He sighed, walking towards the newcomer, yet keeping his distance as he walked around another pool of the toxic substance. Stopping several feet away, he turned only enough so that one of the faintly glowing red eyepieces was directed towards the female mage-themed navi. "So..." he started. "...who are you?"
"Show off..." muttered Persephone as she placed the grip of the chain-sword into one of the jewels, causing it to disappear within it like a worm into an apple. She then turned to look at Pianissimo and the person who had arrived just now. Quietly Persephone started to check out the Navi with her eyes before making judgements and looked around as well as the Navi did so. "Hey Area, you there? Don't tell me you're stuffing your face with food again," Persephone said as she shook her fist upwards at her Operator.

"No no, I'm here," Area said, pushing some paper away that had been used to wrap food in. Glaring to her side, she noticed the employees glaring back to her. Baring her teeth slightly at them, she turned back to Persephone and sighed. "But what is it?" Area asked quietly.

"That one Navi from before... The cloaked one," Persephone started as she held a finger into the air, "Didn't he claim he was looking for someone? He disappeared after Pianissimo struck him."

"You're saying he could still be close by?" said Area, although with a tone that showed she wasn't exactly interested.

"Yes. Not to forget she just annihilated that thing without breaking a sweat. She could be used to them already, therefore knowing their weakness." Persephone just said and turned to look at the Navi only to find out Pianissimo had started to talk to her. "Hey!" Persephone started to shout, while trying to act uninterested, after Pianissimo had stopped talking, "Some guys here had been looking for a criminal! If you're the one, I suggest you ought to keep your guard up!"
Persephone's scrutiny told her a few things about the newcomer, as seen from the back.... First, the Navi's garb included a sash-like belt of the same material as the wrap and cloak, and a pair of gloves and boots of similar make, yet lighter in shade. The Navi also lacked a helmet, and instead wore a simple, broad silver headband with a faded gemstone set in the center, allowing her full head of silvery-white hair to flow freely all the way to her lower-back. More, Persephone could not tell from this angle.

As Pianissimo approached, the newcomer hesitated in her slow visual survey of the area with only the briefest of pauses. She hadn't given any sign that she'd known of the assassin's presence earlier.

A few seconds later, and just before Pianissimo came to a halt nearby, she stopped scanning altogether and went still as her grip on her long staff tightened a bit. She was facing away from Pianissimo when he addressed her, and did not respond to him immediately. A long moment later the Navi turned her head to give Pianissimo a sideways look over one shoulder, similar to what he himself was doing at that time. Her facial expression was guarded, and yielded little while she silently sized him up. Then....

"Arcaster." ...The one word response, though cool in tone, was carried by an oddly pleasant voice. She arched her eyebrow slightly, then turned to face the assassin before responding with
"And you...?"

This gave Persephone and Pianissimo a better look at the Navi's features.... which seemed off to both of them. The Navi's skin was fair... kinda? And she had blue eyes.... gray-blue? It looked as if someone had done the coloring for this Navi, then turned the color saturation values way down. The end result was this nearly gray-scaled being that stood before them. Neither Persephone nor Pianissimo had seen an Emblem on her.

Persephone's shout drew a glance from the mage-like Navi, but her indirect piece of advice got little more than a blank stare. "...."

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Allies---

---Unknown---
Arcaster: ???? HP (Not hostile.)

Even as the newcomer...Arcaster, she called herself, turned to face them, Pianissimo didn't fully move. Before, his scanners couldn't pick up any data from the navi. When her name was spoken, however, the name Arcaster.EXE filled itself in. As she turned, one hand fell to the katana as his waist. Following that, however, he could tell she wasn't hostile, and the hand fell back to his side.

Arcaster...never heard of her, he thought. Maybe Duke knows...I should ask him when he comes back. Though it's curious...she wasn't all that reluctant to give her name, and yet she doesn't strike me as careless at all. Exactly the opposite of Persephone, even. Except...did she only just now notice me? Through one eye, he returned the other's gesture, slowly swiveling it to look the navi up and down. From behind the red tinted eyepiece, he took in everything. The soft, grayish tones of her appearance, her guarded expression, the somewhat tightened grip on her staff...

...and the complete lack of a navi emblem.

This, above everything else about Arcaster's appearance, confused him. Some navis had been known to conceal their emblem. Sonata's, for example, had imprinted itself onto the back of her pendant. But Pianissimo saw no pendant for such an emblem. Under her cloak or mage wrap? He wasn't stupid enough to try and undress the other just to find out.

Still gazing at her from one eye, the assassin, despite refusing to give it to the ones who had attacked them, uttered his own name in response.

"...Pianissimo..."

Over a full minute of silence on his part followed after this. Pianissimo still didn't move, merely stared out of one eye. Finally, he resigned himself to speak once more. It would still be awhile before Duke returned, and he needed to find out what was going on somehow, something he certainly didn't trust leaving up to Persephone.

"Those things...Bladias, navis, whatever they were...are they after you?"
Arcaster nodded as Pianissimo gave her his name, but continued to look in Persephone's direction. Her expression turned thoughtful for a moment, then slipped back into unreadability. "...."

At the mention of the Bladias and the possibility of pursuit, Arcaster turned her head to face Pianissimo once more, her expression guarded once more... "Bladias. I terminate their ilk wherever and whenever I see them...." She spoke with just enough volume to be sure Persephone could hear... "This is the second time you pair have alluded to a faceless pursuer." She made a small gesture to indicate the pools of toxic sludge bubbling nearby... "Strange, coming from you, who were targeted by no fewer than six Dark Virii." Her hand fell back to her side as she bluntly stated her request... "Explain, please..." Her voice had remained level and calm throughout.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Allies---

---Unknown---
Arcaster: ???? HP (Not hostile.)

So that is what they are... Pianissimo thought, still unmoving. That doesn't explain why they still exist, so long after they were thought to have been eradicated...

He took a deep breath, before turning his head a little more towards Arcaster. "Four navis. Three with an armor similar to mine, one robed. I'm not sure anymore which of them were or weren't mere illusions. Before those things showed up, they stopped us because my rather careless companion here underwent some kind of graphics change.

"They were looking for a navi that could shift forms somehow." He turned fully to face Arcaster. "Those things attacked us when we refused to cooperate." His own voice wavered as he spoke, sometimes being fully audible, despite the faint quality, sometimes being soft enough that anyone, no matter how close, would have to strain to fully make out the words. The effect was not one of tentativeness, but of needing to forcibly project his own voice.
Persephone looked away from the two, trying to see if something was in the distance. Her ears were focused on listening in on the conversation Arcaster and Pianissimo had while her eyes were focused on the surroundings. Not entirely sure what was going on, she started talking to herself and the Immortals while her mouth remained unmoved. "What do you guys think...?" Persephone thought, transmitting her thoughts over to the Immortals.

It didn't take long for there to be a reply from Drackyre, "On one hand, we know she's fighting those things. On the other hand, we don't know anything else about her. She could be the person from before." Drackyre appeared slowly in the darkness of Persephone's mind, sitting on the floor with his tail slowly moving around. "But if she's the one they were looking for..." he continued, "Then shouldn't there be some kind of proof of it?"

"They were looking for a shapechanger, that's all we know," Persephone replied to Drackyre and turned her head around slightly to look at the two. While she was too busy to notice some of Pianissimo's words, she did catch a few of them and decided to step in. "Actually..." Persephone started as she floated over towards the two, not caring for the ground below her, "We were the ones who attacked first. I don't like shady Navis and you're no exception. So who are you exactly...? And what are you to us...? Compared to those 'faceless pursuers', as you so thoughtfully put it, you're actually talkative. By the way, I like what you did with your graphic model. Especially the clothing. Does it change in some way or another?" While Persephone knew she was probably asking too many questions, she just kept her head cool and looked directly at Arcaster while looking somewhat interested in her although the wary part of her face remained unchanged as her eyes somewhat moved to the corners of her sides to look around her.
Arcaster settled in to listen to Pianissimo's explanation attentively. Her expression remained blank at first, but grew pensive near the end. She nodded in acknowledgment as he finished, but did so absently, her thoughts seemingly elsewhere at the moment. She regained her focus, and was about to ask a question when Persephone chimed in with her own version of what Pianissimo had just recounted.

Taking it in stride, Arcaster focused her attention on Persephone, and settled in to listen once more... Only to blink as the conversation took a sudden turn, and became an interrogation. Persephone's comment about shady Navis didn't faze Arcaster, and ended up getting no reaction at all. Her first question was answered with "Arcaster." Her second got "A stranger," as a response. Both answers were given matter-of-fact-ly, and no elaboration was offered.

As Persephone continued, her next statement got no reaction... But her sudden change in subject, namely Arcaster's appearence, and how it might be made to change, brought a momentary look of realization to the other Navi's face, as if something had 'clicked'. The shocked look vanished as Arcaster became tensely alert...

....too late.

As they watched, large purple rings appeared upon the ground beneath Arcaster's feet. This prompted the mage Navi to bolt suddenly... She obviously desired to be anywhere but over the zone of purple rings. She never made more than a panel's progress before the purple rings started glowing bright red, causing Arcaster to come crashing straight down onto the ground, as if someone had turned up the gravity many times over. Her landing was fairly hard, and neither she nor her dropped staff bounced back up again, even slightly.

From somewhere beyond where Arcaster lay plastered to the ground Pianissimo and Persephone could hear the sound of slow, measured clapping... accompanied by a famialiar voice. *clap... clap... clap...* "Bravo. Bravo, indeed. " Immediately after the speaker finished a group of 4(?!) Navis simply blinked into visibility a healthy distance beyond where Arcaster had collapsed.

They were an odd assortment.

The speaker was a male Navi of average height, dressed in a black business suit; complete with white shirt, black belt with silver buckle, dress shoes, and even a red neck-tie. The absurd Navi even had a silver pocket watch and cuff links.... The Navi wore no helmet, his short-cut slicked down black hair clearly visible, and yet he still had ear covers somehow. A briefcase... of all things, a brown leather briefcase.... sat on the ground to his left. Upon the briefcase was his Navi Emblem, which depicted the scales of justice, only tilted heavily to the left with the right arm lying broken beside.

At his right shoulder stood an unremarkable, almost generic looking Navi clad in white powered armor. Unlike the rest of his companions, this Navi was openly armed. A large rifle-like weapon was strapped to his back, the grip within easy reach of his right hand should he need it. He had no Navi emblem.... the socket where it should have been was clearly visible on the torso of his armor, but the emblem was not there. The Navi's face bore a stolid, almost disinterested expression, and seemed to be staring off into cyber-space at something only he could see... His eyes seemed faded.

On the far right stood a short female Navi, also dressed in business attire. She carried a large, leather-bound book under one arm, complete with clasp. Like the leader, she wore no helmet, leaving her long brown hair visible, yet she also had traditional Navi ear-covers. A transparent visor ran from one ear cover to the other, right across her face at eye level. Her Navi emblem, located on her ear covers, was of a quill pen writing in a old, open book. She was staring intently at Arcaster, and ignored both Persephone and Pianissimo.

On the far left stood a tall, thin male Navi, garbed in a Navi's bodysuit of a near-black shade of purple and a set of futuristic plate armor, including gloves, boots, and helmet with traditional Navi ear covers, all a similarly dark shade of blue. Over this he wore a strange over garment that seemed to be a cross between a trench coat and a preist's robe, of the same color as his bodysuit. His Navi emblem, located on the chest plate of his armor, depicted the featureless black shadow-side of a planet set in space with a crescent of white rising over the top of the black ball. He wore a mischievous smirk as he said "Gotcha," in a light, amused tone.

The suit clad Navi continued, his voice pegging him as the 'leader' from before... "You two have far exceeded my expectations in fulfilling the terms of our... arrangement." He smiled. "After we have confirmed that this is indeed who we seek, I will answer any questions you direct to me to the best of my ability."

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Allies---
Persephone: 100 HP (at edge of G-Force Zone)
Pianissimo: 110 HP (at edge of G-Force Zone)

---Unaligned---
Arcaster: ???? HP (Gravity Lock)

---Unknown--- (on far side of G-Force Zone)
Lawyer Navi(?): ???? HP (Leader)
Bodyguard Navi(?): ???? HP (Spaced-Out?)
Secretary Navi(?): ???? HP
Strange Navi(?): ???? HP (w/ Smirk)

Special: G-Force Zone [Down] (10% of Field) centered on Arcaster
"Tsk," slipped over Persephone's lips as she glanced at the newcomers. Digging into her memories she could recall 4 Navis talking to her and Pianissimo before, talking about the mysterious target. Looking over them carefully and listening closely, she nodded slightly to herself and turned her head towards the one with a grin. "So you show your face, 'bitch'." She then looked back at the Navi with the suitcase and crossed her arms as she started to speak to him, "You're the boss of this group? And I take it Arcaster here is the one you've been looking for? Why were you looking for her?" Persephone scratched her forehead slightly and looked down at Arcaster after saying this. First her eyes went over the helpless Navi, but then moved to take the circle in her sight. "So what is this?" Persephone asked as she bopped her head at the circle around Arcaster, "Could you give any details about it? It looks interesting and it might be useful for us. Is there any chance of you showing us the coding of it?" Floating backwards slightly, away from the circle, she turned her head towards Pianissimo. "Now's your time to ask questions and get answers," she whispered to him. After this, she turned her head back to the supposed leader seeing as it'd be rude to not be looking at him if he'd reply.
The dark-clad Navi chuckled at Persephone's reference to his earlier speech and added "Dead to rights.", obviously still amused by everything going on around him.

The lawyer-esque Navi waited both patiently and politely for Persephone's string of questions to end before responding in a business-man-like tone"Certainly full of questions, I see... Alright." He paused to clear his throat before continuing. "Indeed, I am the leader of this group. And, yes, she is indeed the individual our search was aimed at." He paused for a moment, as if considering how to phrase his next response... then: "As for why... Well, put simply, we need her abilities. Nothing more."

When Persephone looked towards Arcaster, she noticed the pinned Navi quietly drawing a sigil upon the ground with one finger, out of sight of those who sought to capture her.

Persephone's next string of questions were not answered by the leader of the group, but instead by the dark-clad Navi... "That... is a heavy gravity zone. Feared by femmes on a diet everywhere." A short pause while Persephone asked her next question... "It makes things much heavier. Just ask her." He indicated Arcaster with another of his perpetually amused smiles. "I'm glad you think so much of my handiwork." Her next question made him laugh for a moment before responding with "Oh, I'd say only about as much chance as you showing me your code, little lady." in a tone of voice that made it sound more like a mutually understood 'not a chance in hell'.

-----------
Summary
-----------

---Allies---
Persephone: 100 HP (at edge of G-Force Zone)
Pianissimo: 110 HP (at edge of G-Force Zone)

---Unaligned---
Arcaster: ???? HP (Gravity Lock)

---Unknown--- (on far side of G-Force Zone)
Lawyer Navi(?): ???? HP (Leader)
Bodyguard Navi(?): ???? HP (Spaced-Out?)
Secretary Navi(?): ???? HP
Strange Navi(?): ???? HP (w/ Smirk)

Special: G-Force Zone [Down] (10% of Field) centered on Arcaster
"Her abilities?" Persephone asked herself first as she glanced sideways. She also glared at Pianissimo as she did this. Switching back to the leader of the gang before her, she continued to talk, "What kind of abilities? We have seen nothing that could possibly make her a good catch." She kept a straight face as she said this, while sometimes glaring at Arcaster. The gears within her mind slowly started to turn as a grin appeared on her face and she glanced at the leader. "What's in it for us? And are you with the NetPolice?" she said as she rubbed her hands slowly.

"Don't mess this up," sounded Raikeito's voice inside Persephone's mind as he looked through Persephone's eyes at the outside world, "They're on their guard." He looked back as he heard footsteps approaching and reacted to the newcomer, "Hey Inazuma. What do you think?"

"They shouldn't mess with Persephone!" he shouted as he held his iron fist up. But then he noticed Arcaster through Persephone's eyes and blinked. Slightly he nudged Raikeito and pointed at her, "Hey, who's that? I didn't know we had a friend as her?"

"Some Navi calling herself Arcaster," Raikeito said as he shrugged uninterested. He glanced at the Navi mentioned and continued to speak, "But it's going to get interesting from here. Better pay attention, small fry, and you might learn something."

Inazuma just puffed up his cheeks at this comment and sat down with his arms crossed. "Fine..." he snarled at his electric companion.

"So I'll repeat..." Persephone said quietly with a grin on her face, "What's the catch for us? And are you with the NetPolice or someone else?" After saying this, she glared at Pianissimo and waited for him to say something as well.