Triple Trouble in a Foreign Land

"Take a chill pill, Ariel! You're going crazy over nothing. People pick fights on the net all the time, you know?" Teruko tried to calm her friend, placing her own hand on Ariel's other unoccupied shoulder. "You're gonna get us thrown out of the club if you keep acting like that! Get a grip!"

AWARD
--TRUMP IS HEARTS--
--BONUS CARD IS KING OF HEARTS--
Draw: Two of Diamonds
Five of Spades

POINTS AWARDED: 7

Ante's turbines sputtered some more, but the air flow was still mostly the same. Collecting herself as she rose higher and higher into the air, Ante tried to get used to the state of flight granted by her cross. "We shouldn't carry ourselves in such a way. It's our job to be the better men... and ladies... in this situation," she agreed. "If they've challenged us in such a way, then they can't object to how we fight back."

As she spoke, the navi flew higher into the air through the power of her wind turbines. Once she'd reached a good altitude, she looked down into the water and prepared her cloud-headed staff. Twirling it like a magic wand, she gradually unraveled the cloud into a spinning tornado. The tornado quickly flung out its payload. Blasts of wooden debris flew out from the end, raining down over the heads of the servants like unpredictable debris. "Sorry, but you all are at fault as well, I'm afraid," she sighed with a slight smile.

"You seem like you're enjoying being ZephyrMan for a while! Maybe you got some of him in you when he was inside you that one time? Remember?" Teruko laughed.

"Please, nothing of the sort. It's more of a..." she started, trying to think of a way to describe it that wasn't embarrassing. "It's a resonance on both of our parts. It's... more from familiarity than anything, that's all," she defended. "And yes, I am enjoying the eagle-eye view of the battlefield. It really is a new perspective."

"Well, I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself. I don't exactly feel like there's a lot of resonance between me and Ariel at the moment. I'm more wondering if Ariel can possibly make it home the way she is now," Teruko groaned.

Ante raised one eyebrow quizzically, thinking over her operator's words. "It may just be the inebriation. You might have perceived these navis as more than a minor nuisance if you were similarly drunk," she offered.

"Please! I'm always so chiiill," Teruko replied smoothly, sliding one hand through the air in as chill a way as possible.

"I think you're trying to imitate that rocker girl from earlier," the navi guessed with a coy smile. Teruko's pouty face showed that she'd guessed right. "Which is fine." After finishing her analysis of her operator's personality, Ante watched Ofuro duck down beneath the water. "Escape is not nearly so easy. This is not a game of hide and seek you've started," she threatened, although it was unlikely the enemy could hear her.

The cloud head returned to her staff, then gradually grew in size. When it became large enough, she released it; the clouds gradually formed into the shape of her holographic king, garbed in ZephyrMan's colors. Taking its spot over Ofuro and Brimstone, it threw down its club-headed staff like a vengeful hammer, creating a thunderous thud. Hopefully, that'd clear the bath water so they could all see their targets.

Aiming her tornado-headed staff down once again, she released a bolt of lightning, which arced down in a flash. The lightning would seek out its target, even if they were still hidden. "Finally, I'll cover some loose ends," Ante mused to herself, flinging a few of her traditional Queen of Spades cards from her staff's tip to debilitate Brimstone, who was still relatively healthy and would likely begin retaliating once Ofuro was dealt with.

*) Gust self into Airstep jetstream
1) Cornshot to Servant B and bounce to nearest target [50 wood, A accuracy + trick shot spread, A accuracy]
2) Quake1 @ area behind wall [100 damage bomb, C accuracy + impact + medium area cracked terrain]
3) Arrow1 after Ofuro [100 elec, B accuracy + homing]
*) Draw Hand debuff @ Brimstone [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two debuff @ Brimstone [10 (strengthen) debuff]
...Well, that's weird. She was trying to stick up for her friends, but they were both just telling her to calm down. In her drunken mind, Ariel was finding it hard to believe she wasn't getting a 'HELL YEAH, SISTER' or two instead...whoa. Did everything go black just then? "...Hey, guys? Did the club just lose power for a sec?"

The question made her Navi cringe, who knew very well the answer to that was 'no'. Which meant that she probably wouldn't be with them much longer. "Pay it no heed. The most important thing right now is to remain calm, and focus on the battle!" Such as she was, anyway.

"Uh, 'kay!"

...That was easy. At least it allowed him to do the same, pondering exactly how to attack their assailants. Between that wall, the various servants, and the sheer distance between them, it would be difficult, to be sure. Fortunately, Ante had an idea on the matter, via soaring into the heavens to deliver a barrage of damage. ZephyrMan watched her rise into the air (and realizing too late that Ante was wearing a dress), and smiled, though no one could tell the latter. "Ah, of course! How foolish of me not to even consider that!"

Electing to steal the tactic for himself, the true Wind Navi's lower twister began spinning much more violently, propelling him high into the air, not terribly far from where Ante, for lack of a better term, stood. "Excellent weather for battling, isn't it? Ho ho!" However, like Ante, he was there on business, and not simply pleasure. He had already sent two chip requests, and as he approached the top, they were accepted, allowing for a pair of weapons to form over his arms. First, he extended the left arm, which now had a Shotgun-like weapon, only red in color. He elected to go after the non-submerged Navi, since his teammate appeared to have the other one under control, and aimed and fired, producing, appropriately enough, a fireball capable of going through a target to hit a second foe. Though, if his sight was true, that latter effect wouldn't come into play.

His second, and more powerful weapon, covered his right hand. It strongly resembled a Cannon that he had had previously, but instead of green, it was now a shade of fairly dark blue. Once more, he tried to get a bead on his foe, and fired a blast at her from up high, much more powerful than an ordinary cannon. For that reason, perhaps it was only appropriate that he used Hi-Cannon at that moment...

[Order of Turn:
1-Airstep subtype ability (activate temporary High Altitude)
2-HeatShot chip attack on Brimstone (40, Fire, Spread 1)
3-Hi-Cannon chip attack on Brimstone (80, Knockback)]
John shrugged in response to Ariel's odd, but thankfully calm, question.
Uh, no, I don't think so...

That was a bit odd. John was going to press the issue a bit further, but ZephyrMan seemed to get her back to focusing on the battle at hand, something that he himself should dedicate more attention to. He looked down at the PET, still curious as to the meaning of the two emblem-like symbols on the screen. Out of sheer curiosity mixed with moderate inebriation, he pressed the hurricane symbol with his pointer finger, causing the emblem to become enlarged and started to spin. As it did so, white text reading, "Loading ZephyrCross.dat... Initializing ZephyrCross.pgm" appeared on the screen.

KaijuMan felt something odd in his programming, and was about to speak before he was quickly interrupted by the sight of a rapidly growing cyclone of air which rose up around him, heaving the onsen water into a cylindrical tower and spraying it about. KaijuMan felt his body cooling down, almost to the point of shivering.
John, what's going on?
I... I don't know! Something about a ZephyrCro- A soul cross?!? No way!

Soul...cross?

Inside the vortex, KaijuMan's body started to change, and a new power started to well up inside him. It didn't have the same heat or intensity as the fire he was used to; it felt more refined, sharpened, and torrential. It felt... pretty good, and he had an urge to let this power flow like the winds surrounding him. A high-pitched whine started to spool up from inside the vortex, and the tower of water started to swell at its base before it was quickly shredded apart. The vortex nearly instantly disappeared, causing the tower of water to collapse, finally revealing KaijuMan's new form.

His thin body was covered in gray-blue scales, all the way from his smaller, angular head all the way down to the large curved talons on his feet and the metal dual rudder metal sleeve on the tip of his tail. His head had a broad, fin like spine protruding from the bridge of his nose, extending from between his nostrils to just ahead of his eyes. His neck was covered in four counter-rotating rings, each ringed with a dozen long, sword-like turbine blades, which were attached on locking hinges, and were starting to slow down from its currently blurring fast speed. The turbine blades rapidly slowed down as the tower completely collapsed back down into the water. The blades stopped, and they all swung down flat against KaijuMan's body like a metal frill. His large, almost bird-like yellow eyes swept over the field as well as his head, supported by a long, heavily muscled neck.

His eyes locked on the group of Servants that had advanced on the group, and he silently turned towards them. His neck arched back before he quickly leaned forward, an armored dewlap under his lower jaw flapped open and the rings quickly spun up again, causing his circular, spinning frill to flash open as he opened his slightly smaller mouth; his rows of razor sharp, pure white teeth shined in the light as he screamed at the servant navis. The shrill, piercing wail of his roar was nearly deafening, and sounded more like a turbine engine than the vocalization of an animal.

John's eyes were fixed upon his PET screen, and were wide with a mix of fear and total fascination.
Holy hell.

KaijuMan's body lifted off before he flew towards the trio of Servants, propelled by the turbine around his neck. He splashed down right next to one of them before his turbines started to spin faster and faster, creating an expanding torrent of wind, which easily had enough power to pull the other two Servant programs closer and closer, eventually into the spinning sword-like blades. KaijuMan's head remained perfectly still, held in place by the powerful muscles in his neck, just as the rings stopped in almost an instant, before reversing directions just as quickly as they stopped. The complete change of wind direction caused the air around KaijuMan's body to become incredibly unstable, and whipped around uncontrollably for a few seconds before the kinetic energy stored up was just too much, and it had to dissipate outwards, creating a concussive explosion of air.

If the servant programs weren't already finely pureed by the blender-like turbine around KaijuMan's neck, the crushing pulse of air would have hurled the programs a fair distance before they would have (eventually) crashed down to earth.

ACTIONS:
1. Activate ZephyrCross (+10dmg to all Null chips, Null/Wind)
2. Strategic Movement (Move within melee range of ServantD
-[Gust: Pull ServantE towards KaijuMan]-
3. Turbine Torrent: Servant D, E, F [pulled towards KaijuMan] (Pull + (70dmg Null + MicroBurst)Nova1 + Self Slow + 3TCD)
Conditions today were Windy as Kaijuman entered ZephyrCross as well while Ante and the actual ZephyrMan headed upwind for an aerial assault on their foes. Ante blasted corn at the minions, destroying two of them in an instant before summoning a King to drop his hammer on the opposing party.

"Shit!" Brimstone cursed, wading toward the exact point where the hammer would land and flung her arms up straight into the air to meet the attack. Her arms were instantly covered crimson-colored gauntlets with silver outlines before forming a massive heart-shaped shield of the same pattern which blocked Ante's attack entirely.

"Khhh.... That stings!" Brimstone winced, grimacing at the cracks in her shield. Ante decided to send an Arrow right at Ofuro at this moment, which hounded on the bathwater navi.

"GYAAAAAA!" Ofuro screeched, bursting out of the water as Ante's Arrow hit her mark.

"Ofur-! GAH!" Brimstone gasped as Zephyrman's Heatshot scorched her through the shield before being knocked back into her companion with the Hi-Cannon attack. "Ngh...."

Kaijuman, in the meanwhile, sought to deal with the rest of the Servants by drawing them in and using his Cross' newfound powers to blow them away all at once.

"L-lady Brimstone.... I-I can't hold on m-much longer," Ofuro gasped. The two were currently in a compromising position due to ZephyrMan's Hi-Cannon attack. Luckily the onsen water covered most of it, but Brimstone's back and arm seemed to be jammed into Ofuro's... delicate areas.

"O-ofuro... j-just stay with me here..." Brimstone grunted, replacing the shield's position to her frontside before summoning a Candle in front of them. "Ugh.... They've sealed a bit of my power. Guess I'll have to use something effective," Brimstone mumbled to herself, before reaching out toward her opponents.

"Take this!" Brimstone growled, her right arm forming into a Sniper Rifle of sorts as she locked onto Ante and Zephyr, sending a blast each their way. The one that hit Ante was extremely debilitated, but disabled her high altitude status and sent her falling....

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me," Brimstone grimaced as the second shot knocked ZephyrMan to the other side of the wall in his fall, but Ante was falling right on top of Brimstone and Ofuro!

"Kyaaaaaaa!" Ofuro screeched as she sunk deeper into the water from the combined weight of Ante on top of Brimstone and Brimstone on top of the bathwater navi.

"Um.... please move," Brimstone pleaded, placing one hand on Ante's shoulder.

-Behind Wall-(3 actions away normally)
Ofuro.EXE: 11 HP (Bottom)
Brimstone.EXE: 190 HP (Sandwiched)
Candle1: 100 HP
Brick Wall: 95 HP

-Engaging-
ServantA: DELETED
ServantB: DELETED
ServantC: DELETED
ServantD: DELETED
ServantE: DELETED
ServantF: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Onsen

-Allies-
Ante.Exe: 105 HP [ZephyrCross](Compromised Top)(Behind Wall)
KaijuMan.Exe: 100 HP [ZephyrCross]
ZephyrMan.Exe: 150 HP [ZephyrMan]
ZephyrMan managed to land gently in front of the wall, though a look up showed that Ante was headed for the other side. "KaijuMan! Come quickly! Together, I have no doubt that we'll be able to finish this!"

"That's super duper great, but...there's a wall in front of you. A WALL. I guess you could jump over it, but then they could use the shooty thing to shoot you down again!"

"Perhaps, but I refuse to allow Ante to be alone behind enemy lines! I shall provide assistance, even if it's simply to provide a second target!" Once again, his lower funnel increased speed, allowing him to treat the brick wall as a simple obstacle, and hop over it. Upon landing, however..."Erm..."

"Ooh, aren't you lucky? Girl on girl on girl action, and all for you!"

"That's...hardly the case..." And...mental photographs, taken, so that later he could enjoy the scene without the hassle of fighting for his own and his allies' lives. Now he could completely focus on the battle aspects of the scene in front of him, instead of...well, basically every other aspect of it. Hmm...despite his usual levelheadedness, the scene was enough of a shock to make planning a bit hard...

...Wait..shock...

"Ante, I have am idea! But...with it, there is considerable risk involved for you. I will understand entirely if you don't wish to do it. However, if you don't mind the danger, then accept and use this!" After a quick chip approval, a tiny ball of electricity appeared in the palm of his hand, which instantly left it for the compromised Navi. Hopefully, she'd know what it was, since he had used it on several occasions earlier...

"Now, to ensure that KaijuMan can unite with us!" Another request resulted in ZephyrMan's arm becoming a large drill, which he quickly punched forward with, to try and instantly smash the barrier. That way, the trio could join together as quickly as possible...much in the way that he turned back to the, er, rather interesting scene in front of him. Though to be fair, he was a bit interested in seeing how that situation would play out...as well as the baser interest.

[Order of Turn:
1-Airstep subtype ability to jump over Brick Wall (temporary High Altitude)
2-Give RingZap2 BattleChip data to Ante (40, Elec, damages enemies for each action in user's Melee range)
3-DrillArm1 chip attack on Brick Wall (60, Break, Knockback)]
KaijuMan grinned sadistically in response to the successful destruction of 3 targets in a single attack. Whatever this "Soul Cross" thing is, he is very quickly deeming it an impressive source of power. The turbine-frilled Navi was very content in basking in his own strength, but his focus was shifted away as he heard ZephyrMan call out to him, and requested his company to assault the Navis that attacked them.

Though not one to follow orders, he considered it a "suggestion" in his mind, and had already thought of the idea. He nodded before his frill spooled up again, and he started to go airborne! His mouth opened, and he spoke to his operator; his voice wasn't as rumbling or deep as before, it sounded much more breathy and frenzied, almost screeching at some points.
John, give me a MiniBomb and ZapRing. I'm going to destroy them both!

John was still trying to wrap his mind around his Navi obtaining not one, but two Soul Crosses in such a short time, and just how much power these crosses are capable of generating. He managed to focus enough to grab the requested chips, and slotted them through the PET quickly before he glued his eyes back to his PET screen.

KaijuMan received the chips as he continued to climb, and in response, an orb of energy started to form right in front of his mouth, tethered to him by some invisible force. After it grew to the size of a softball, a single glowing ring, which buzzed and chirped with electricity, circled around the orb and moved smoothly like the ring of a gyroscope. KaijuMan's large eyes could easily scan the battlefield, and as he reached the apex of his jump, he pitched down thanks to the rudder fastened to his tail, and aimed the projectile towards the bath. John's eyes widened as he watched, and quickly got his Navi's attention.
Wait Kai! Ante is in the tub as well!

The flying lizard Navi took a better look at his target. His NetOp was right, Ante was literally on top of the pair of enemy Navis. KaijuMan snarled bitterly, and would have simply fired anyway if he hadn't considered Ante an ally, and knowing that only angered him more. However, he had a perfect target to vent his frustration upon: the candle sitting nearby. With a silent queue, the ringed orb rocketed from KaijuMan's mouth, and streaked towards the candle before exploding with a wave of fire and electrical discharges.

With his attack away, he changed his trajectory and aimed towards the tub. Once he got closer, he flipped his body to have his lower body facing downwards, and his turbine providing enough thrust to slow his descent. His bird-like feet, brandishing wickedly curved talons, opened as he landed on the rim of the tub, allowing his talons to dig in and hold him steady. He leaned forward and let his tail hang over the tub, giving him further balance as he stared at the female Navis in the tub. His frill remained open as the turbines quickly spooled down and stopped. The rings spun slightly in one direction before quickly reversing, making the blades slide back and forth, showing the utility of the rings, and making the Navi look rather menacing as he made an amused cackle.
Foul beasts you say...

The frill started to fold back as craned his head towards the two pinned Navis, his yellow eyes and black pupils seemed to be trying to burn themselves into his prey's minds. He looked like a monstrous, ancient bird of prey, glaring down at what would likely be his next meal. His teeth shined in the light, and the reflection from the water rippled over the nearly polished metal surfaces of his turbine blades.
It's not wise for bite-sized Navis to throw insults around. Heheheheheheh...

KaijuMan's laugh sounded like a turbine spinning down mixed with a cold-blooded predator. Considering the pair of female Navis were pinned down by one foe, and surrounded by the other two, especially with one literally glaring down at them and bristling with blades and teeth, it wouldn't be a smart idea to attempt to fight back.

ACTIONS:
1. Airstep subtype ability to jump over Brick Wall (and land on the edge of the golden tub)
2-3. Combine ZapRing1 and MiniBomb: Candle1 ((60dmg Blast1) + (40dmg Elec + Stun))
RP Fluff Action: Intimidate Ofuro and Brimstone
AWARD
--TRUMP IS HEARTS--
--BONUS CARD IS KING OF HEARTS--
Draw: Two of Diamonds
Five of Spades
Five of Clubs

POINTS AWARDED: 12

Ante had never really considered what would happen if ZephyrMan suddenly lost control of his flight. It had always seemed so fluid and natural when he took to the sky, so it had been easy to dismiss falling as a negligible danger. As she was shot out of the sky, Ante quickly realized just how wrong she'd been, plummeting down back to the net floor with no control over her body.

As she smashed into Brimstone, Ante's blue turbines sputtered and coughed, shooting out bursts of air in random directions. The wind spinning around her formed a sort of odd, fluid barrier, preventing the feel of skin-on-skin. On the other hand, it did accomplish mercilessly tickling the girl beneath her with the wind funnel dress.

Ante herself quickly pushed up off of Brimstone, starting to apologize. She then realized that doing so would ruin the combative atmosphere and decided not to. "I apologize, but you have only yourselves to blame for this position," she murmured. "As such, I shall not move. I'll use the full force of my body to keep you pinned down!" she retaliated, pressing her torso down against Brimstone's.

"Woah, Ante! There's fighting, there's erotic accidents during fighting, and then there's just being silly!" Teruko warned her navi.

"Teruko, you must realize: there's no reason to worry about those sorts of things on the battlefield. All I'm doing is fighting; there's no other intention behind it and there's nothing that anyone else ought to be thinking... as we..." she explained, trying to ignore the situation. "W-Well, oh! Uh, ZephyrMan sent me a chip! I'll try it out."

"Yeah, he said it might be dangerous to use it though. You should be careful when you activate it-" the operator again cautioned.

"No, it's no problem, battling, right," Ante reaffirmed, covering her embarrassment by haphazardly activating the chip. Her turbines spun faster, than electricity suddenly burst forth from every windy crevice of her tornado-like garb. She let out a brief cry, pressing harder against Brimstone as if shielding herself from a thunderstorm by reducing her height. Of course, she was the source of the lightning, so there was no real danger of being struck.

"Isn't that a little much? Don't get carried away..." Teruko whimpered, watching sparks flicker across her PET.

"Nonsense. When two parties duel, it is customary to fight the duel to the finish. They have not surrendered, therefore, this duel is not over," she explained, still using her admittedly fit and feminine weight to lock down Brimstone and Ofuro. Moisture from the onsen, mixed with her own sweat, ran down her silver skin as she breathed heavily, staring down towards her opponents. "Well? I think that this fight is over," she offered.

1) Ringzap2 @ enemies in range [40 elec, B accuracy + hits per action in melee range]
2) Pin down Brimstone and Ofuro
3) Pin down Brimstone and Ofuro
"G-gah! S-stop that!" Brimstone cried as the attributes of Ante's Cross tickled her naked body mercilessly.

"glub" Ofuro raged, being mostly buried underwater during this entire incident, arms flailing as someone else was touching Brimstone's privates.

ZephyrMan, in the meanwhile, watched the whole thing with a bemused expression before deciding to send Ante a chip and then work on destroying the wall with one strike of his DrillArm chip.

KaijuMan roared as he bounced over the now nonexistent wall and destroyed the Candle in one fell swoop with a chip combination.

Ante decided at this moment to activate the RingZap chip, generating a circulating electrical pulse around her. Ante's other action of pinning Brimstone down pushed her face deep into the opponent's bosom.

"GYAAAH!" screamed the opponents in unison, Ofuro forcing a jack out after the second hit and Brimstone was left shivering and exhausted after the third RingZap attack.

Kaijuman's intimidation seemed to shake Brimstone to the very core, the once confident navi gave a small whimper, seeing she was naked, alone, and in a very compromising position.

"I... I'm sorry..." Brimstone whined, tears rolling down her face as she shivered uncomfortably. "I-I'll tell Ofuro to behave better n-next time, s-so let me go, ok?" Brimstone pleaded, sobbing before jacking out as well.

....And that was that.

-Behind Wall-(3 actions away normally)
Ofuro.EXE: EJO'D
Brimstone.EXE: 1 HP [JACKED OUT]
Candle1: DESTROYED
Brick Wall: DESTROYED

-Engaging-
ServantA: DELETED
ServantB: DELETED
ServantC: DELETED
ServantD: DELETED
ServantE: DELETED
ServantF: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Onsen

-Allies-
Ante.Exe: 105 HP [ZephyrCross]
KaijuMan.Exe: 100 HP [ZephyrCross]
ZephyrMan.Exe: 150 HP [ZephyrMan]

-VICTORY-
Ante GET: 2600z
Kaiju GET: 2600z
Zephyr GET: 2600z
FXP: 5 Static
+2 Same Cross
+1 Sharing Chips
+2 Using Embarrassing Situation to help your Friends
KaijuMan continued to grin sadistically at the two Navis as they were shocked mercilessly by his ally. He was actually somewhat impressed with Ante's rather straightforward approach to dealing with enemies: no mercy, no surrender. The smaller, paler one immediately jacked out, while the tanned one remained just barely. Her once confident, almost arrogant attitude was completely gone, and she was practically sobbing as she pleaded with the Navis to let her go. KaijuMan probably would have nipped her to finally trigger her EJO function, but she logged out before he had the chance.

With both Navis gone and the entire field cleared, KaijuMan tilted his head back and cackled with amusement. It felt so satisfying to take down such haughty, overconfident enemies. After getting his laughs out, his frill spun up again, and he unhooked his talons from the edge of the bath before he gently floated back and descended to the ground. As he did so, John saw the hurricane symbol of the ZephyrCross flash, with a prompt showing up indicating its deactivation. KaijuMan's body became surrounded with glowing bits of data, most from his rapidly deteriorating turbine blades.

His body was reconfigured to his default mode, but once he was back in view, he was still somewhat... different. It looked as if some aspects of his previous form remained, in regards to his body structure. Instead of a lower set head with nearly no neck, his head was supported by an actual neck, though short, and it was bracketed by curved spines sprouting from his shoulders, which lined down his upper arms. His tail was also a slightly longer, and seemingly more flexible and versatile. All in all, he seemed much more lean and mean, and more flexible than his previously clunky form.
Um... KaijuMan? You look, different.

The reptilian Navi responded by looking down at his tail, and had a delayed realization that he was actually able to turn his head a significant degree.
...I am. I can't complain though. Should be much easier to find stuff to smash like this, heheheheh.

Though his new form was rather impressive, the wounds of battle were apparent, several of his scales were cracked and dented, while some of his claws were scratched up. Though he was still very capable of fighting more, he and his allies looked rather fatigued from the battle.
I think that should be enough for the night, how about we log out?

John quickly ordered a soda from the bar as he listened in for his Navi's response. Though KaijuMan wanted to do more, his allies were likely getting tired, and his PET could provide him with plenty of entertainment.
Alright...

John thanked the bartender as he got his soda, and took a satisfied swig of it as he pressed the log-out function on his PET. A lava-filled chasm opened up on the ground, and KaijuMan started to step into the faux glowing lava as he turned towards his allies.
That was a very entertaining string of battles. ...I look forward to fighting with you two again.

John smiled as KaijuMan disappeared into the lava, and the opening in the ground closed up over him, successfully logging out.
Haha, It looks like he actually likes you two. First time I've seen him be this nice to anyone!

KaijuMan reappeared next to John, via pin-hologram, and towered over him.
I heard that.

((Logged Out))
And just like that, the battle was over. An unnoticable smile crossed ZephyrMan's face, pleased at the lesson the trio had managed to instill in their opponents. But just to be sure..."Let this be a lesson to you, ladies! The Net does not belong to you and you alone!" He took a look at each of his teammates, relieved that neither had taken any additional damage. "Excellent job, everyone! They were no match for our combined strength!"

"YAAAAAAAAAY! You did it!" Ariel raised her arms in triumph...only to slightly flinch at doing so. Oddly, she immediately lowered them, and began to squeeze and poke her breasts, and having an oddly thoughtful and serious look as she did so. "...I think I need to go bra shopping...I think this one's getting too small!...I hope it's not because I'm gaining weight...ZephyrMan, please tell me I'm not fat!"

"Of course not!" The wind Navi shook his head and sighed, amazed at the effects of alcohol on his operator. "To be perfectly honest, I'd say that that's the only part of your body with fat on it!" ...Okay, to be PERFECTLY honest, there was a little on her behind, as well, but if anything, it was probably beneficial to her appearance. At the moment, however, best to simply console her. Besides, Ariel was one of those incredibly lucky people who very rarely gained a pound regardless of what she ate...and when she did, it always went straight to her chest.

"Oh, good! I was worried for a sec!"

"So I noticed..." With that, he noticed KaijuMan take his leave. And while he himself was in peak form, they had been fighting for quite a while...perhaps rest was a good idea. "Yes, we must do this again some time! But for now, I suppose all good things must come to an end. Coming, Ante?" Deciding to leave in a flashy manner like his fiery friend, ZephyrMan created a large tornado, which dropped over him for a moment, before disappearing. And as it vanished, so, too, did the Navi...

(Jacking out)
Ante smiled as she rose from the ground, using her staff for support briefly. It was a little difficult to adjust to solid ground again, after having flown. Her windy dress slowed down gradually; the entire ensemble glowed white briefly, then burst into poker chips, restoring her original black bodysuit (without the bells and whistles that had previously fallen victim to the bug).

"Yes, it was..." she admitted, lowering her weapon. Having come so far with ZephyrMan and KaijuMan, she was a little sad that there time together was ending. She knew Teruko couldn't hang out with Ariel and John all night, however, so she figured her operator would want to start winding it down as well.

Teruko would have been happy to see Ante getting so sentimental, but she was too busy being annoyed at Ariel. "Yeah, must be nice, filling out in all the right places all the time," she sighed. "Drinking all night and then going home and sleeping it off, then waking up, dressing, and coming out with no muffintop! Must be nice!" She took another draw of her own drink, then sank back deeper into her chair, replacing her dress's top as she did.

"What's wrong? You aren't attached to Ariel after all of this?" her navi asked, surprised to see that her operator didn't share her sense of kinship.

"Sure, sure. It's biology I'm angry at, not her," she grumbled, pouting and crossing her arms. "Aren't there supposed to be drawbacks to fast metabolism too?"

Ante shrugged; she'd never really thought about it one way or another. "I suppose she probably has to eat more. Maybe that's why her tolerance for drink is so high?" she suggested. "At any rate, we should consider what we ought to do next."

"Beeeeeed," Teruko moaned, rubbing at her eyes.

"Ah, yes. Sleep. Operators do need to rest now and again," Ante reminded herself quickly. After replacing her hood upon her head, she jacked back out, leaving the damaged onsen scene behind.