Sharo Research (EVENT!)

"So, he's still under, huh?" Wes sighed, "I really hope your little 'missle' knows how to swim."

"Well, an explosion below him ought to nudge him towards the top." Junior's hands glowed as a Powerbolt poured into the left and a Powershot into the right. He then grinned miscieviously, "Well, guess its up to me to help him out. One huge explosion, coming up!" He aimed his hands beneath him feet to the looming shadow underneath Volt, "That better not be a really big tire or something." Junior sighed. On Pianissmo's signal, he poured the energy out of his limbs, two large beams shooting forward. The one on the left was huge, and the size along with the intensity of the light was almost overwhelming. The second from his right was a bit smaller, but was a great deal faster and soon the trail of energy from that beam overlapped the second, assuring it would be the first to hit. Junior then backed away a bit, and glanced over at his other two allies. Were they done or was there something still to come?

((

Quote ()

1.) Grab Volt and launch him
*Gust used to enhance both throw and dodge*
2.) Dodge/land back on platform

3.) Powershot, 50+5, Squalo
4.) Powerbolt, 70+5, Squalo))
I see...Well,that makes things simpler.
The group then focused the energy, concentrating on the area below Volt. After a moment, they then thrust their arms up into the sky, forcing the energy from below to surge up. Afterward, the group began to shuffle about furiously, clearly taking measures to hide any hints at the true navi's position....

Summary

0: Snipe
1: Sniping Powerbolt: 70dmg
2: Shuffle/Dodge
3: Shuffle/Dodge
4: Shuffle/Dodge

Cooldown/Durations

Nature's Embrace: 1
Elmer's Grace: Second Turn
Voltman isn't even done having his system shocked by the intense cold when he starts freaking out at the massive form of Squalo coming his way. With a series of muffled, panicked yells, he swims frantically in no particular direction, then is saved by a fusillade of columns of energy erupting from the floor and blasting upwards into the bottom of the platform that the other Navis are on. Junior and company feel a vibration under their feet as each one strikes. Powerbolts strike Squalo on all sides, miraculously missing Voltman. However, one last Powerbolt explodes directly under Voltman, nearly knocking him unconscious.

He desperately swims away, just in time to avoid being swallowed whole by Squalo, who swims powerfully upwards to headbutt the floating island, actually shattering it.

Nachamen is standing at the epicenter of the event, and falls through the gaping hold, into the water again! Pianissmio and Junior leap clear, and land on seperate chunks of Net.

Squalo: 2640

Pianissimo: 100
Junior: 120
Nachamen: 140 [in the water]
Voltman: 90 [submerged]
"He's almost at his half-life, though our forces are scattered." Wes raised a chip and slammed it into his PET, "Sending Areagrab. Time for damage control."

"Half life? This ain't Chemistry, you know. Now then, time for Shunpo." Junior took a leap off the platform towards his bobbing friend. As his shadow eclipsed Nachaman, he reached down and grabbed his shoulder. As he got a firm grip on his ally, he teleported away before he himself could make a descent into the frigid water. Landing on another platform, he released his grip and let Nac down, "Now you're okay... time for the other one." He looked around until he saw a few small bubbles breaking the surface of the water. He narrowed his eyes and concentrated the force of the breeze around him, "Okay, Messer! Retrieve the boy for me! Water Spliting Air Strike!" Waving his arms forward, he sent a vertical line of wind through the water. Like Moses parting the sea, the water began to split apart and reveal what it was hiding. Not surprisingly, one of these objects of interest happened to be an electric powered navi, which was propelled forward towards another patch of 'land'. However, while his form was clear, his lucidity was not. Junior frowned as he watched his partner shoot away, "You better get it together, Volt-kun, or you head will be what catches the platform instead of your hands. Now, for the fish." He looked at what appeared to be the biggest shadow under the water and prepared an assualt, "Okay, time for the Assimulation. I already used the Gust, so I can't add that this round. Looks like its back to basics on this. Soul Assimulation! Let's penentrate the surface!" He fired a beam of energy that had a slightly reddish tint. He watched it sink down beneath the depths but only had a chance to wonder just how far it could make it before the water pressure crumpled his attack.

"Okay, that's making a nice little hole through the water. Now, keep pressing downwards!" Wes encouraged, "Sending Shotgun!"

"If the actual attack doesn't hit, the backlash should. Now, gotta make this count." Aiming right after his beam, Junior released the Shotgun. The attack energy flew neatly down the hole, hopefully making it to the end of the shaft before it closed again. Of course, now he had another problem. With his salvo, he had alerted the enemy to his location and what was worse was that he wasn't alone. If he got hit now, so would the one who he had just put forth so much effort to rescue, "Nac-kun, he should know where we're at now. We need to move. You go left, I'll go right!" With that, he took off, jumping onto another platform floating about two yards away. He took a quick glance back, making sure Nachaman did the same.

((1.) Areagrab retrieval of Nachaman
*Gust: Launch Voltman at platform, though grabbing it is up to him*
2.) Soul Assimulation, 90, Squalo
3.) Shotgun, 50+5+splash, Squalo
4.) Dodge/jump to other platform))
Voltman frantically paddled towards the main island, but the cold was already sapping the power from his limbs. He wasn't yelling anymore. He wasn't doing anything. He started to swim again, before figuring out that the sluggishly moving material he had thought to be the water was his distorted perception of the air.
He knew the signs. He knew what was happening. He was going to die.
With his remaining energy, he gave a few last strokes, before his arms and legs stopped moving, and he started sinking into the unending darkness of the water.
Teammates... Shigeru... Volt... please forgive me... I have nothing left...
And with a final gasp, he sank below the surface.

Darkness. Pressing darkness. Voltman sank headfirst into the gloom, his eyes closed, his normally chatty mouth in a grim slash of defeat. Suddenly, a voice shook him out of his empty hopelessness.
Don't give up!
His eyes opened, and saw no one. He turned in the crushing waters, but still saw no one. He was alone.
No! You're not! You're never alone!
That voice... his own? No... more energetic... more youthful...
Youthful? Volt!
Look! Even now, your teammates fight to keep this thing away from the net! The least you can do is the same!
Voltman was still for a moment, before he nodded. Just slightly, but it was enough.
Alright! Now, let's go and beat this meanie!

Voltman swam upwards, a new determination shining in his eyes. Suddenly, a quake tore through the net.
Wait, a quake? In a giant sea?
Suddenly, a bolt of energy shot up past his leg, just as a shadow from above blotted out the sun. Voltman gritted his teeth. Squalo. He tried to swim upwards, but another quake-inducing bolt flew upwards. He looked around, wondering where the last one would come from. He noticed it, but all too late. The giant blue bolt came up from underneath, and struck him.
Damn, that's gotta hurt.
Voltman simply clutched his hand to his gut, before the water was parted as if God had just come down on it like a butcher with a meat cleaver. Voltman was then forcibly propelled towards an island of ice, headfirst.
He flipped over, landing nimbly on the ice floe. He glanced over to see Soulman helping Nachahmen. He must of been the one to save him, as well.
Thanks for the assist! Now, what say you we teach this overgrown salmon a lesson?
He didn't reply, but instead began firing shots into the water. Voltman did the same.
Shigeru, get me the boomerang and the flameline! Now!
Right!
Voltman grabbed the green crescent that appeared out of midair, whipping it around to fire it, but he suddenly stopped. He glanced once more at the large figure, and the water around it.
The fire would never survive... It would have to have some sort of...
He looked at the boomerang.
...Shield!
Voltman quickly funneled the flameline's power into the boomerang, not activiating it yet, before flinging the weapon into the water. It cut through the water like a knife through butter, before it swung around to seek its target. Voltman grinned. An explosive surprise awaited that aqua beastie when that weapon hit...

Overview:
1. Land on platform, assisted by Majin
2,3. Exploding boomeraang! (60 wood, 70 fire, possibly hit more than once?)
4. Dodge
Nachahmen noticed Junior's move to save him, and forced himself past the clones to catch him. Upon returning to land, the militia seemed to just 'poof' around him, as if teleported. Upon hearing the navi's plan, the group turned to face left and scattered, each leaping around from platform to platform. There was no time for words.

They looked around for the beast, starting from its recent position, and fired one bolt off toward it, then another sent closer to thier own, in case it had been following them. Much of the bolts were false, only two real ones actually being launched, one from where Nachahmen thought it was when they used Powerbolt, and another near the platform he left after being saved.

Nachahmen took a short break before nodding to the others, the others nodding amongst themselves in return, and hopped around, shuffling which Nac, or Nacs, were on which platforms, and repeated such, for good measure...

Summary

0:Snipe
1: Sniping Attack-11dmg
2: Attack(in case it IS following moi)-11dmg
3: Shuffle/Dodge
4: Shuffle/Dodge

Durations/Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: 0. Usable next turn.
Elmer's Grace: Last turn, 3
((And here you see the reason for waiting for everyone else. I was making sure everyone got out and tried to stay out of the water before doing this.))

Pianissimo looked across the watery net at Soulman, who was doing his best to blow Voltman to shore. Voltman had gotten on land...good. The guy that was acting like an elderly Voltman...also had managed to get to land. Also good. Now it wouldn't be as easy for Squalo to get to them...and attacks that could potentially affect anything in the water could be used freely...as long as nothing else fell in. Things were looking good...except for the fact that Pianissimo, and probably his allies as well, were running out of attack options. Not to mention the fact that Squalo probably wasn't all that close to dying. In fact, if his scanners read correctly (which was a big if considering how hard it was for him to get ANY readings from it), he wasn't even at half life yet. Close, but even half life was far too much health remaining for the situation.

"Duke, how much zenny do we have?"
"Not enough for any decent chips or upgrades, if that's what you're thinking."
Great, I'm in this with what little I have left for the rest of the fight. This isn't looking good.
It was now or never. Pianissimo could still use his left arm, but he had never wielded a sword with it.

Guess there's a first time for everything, he said to himself, letting the sword slide out of its sheath and grabbing it with his left hand. Besides, he wouldn't be using it for close combat just yet. Everyone had managed to get out of the water. Now...he could only tell them to stay out.
"Whatever you do," he called to them, though he doubted Squalo would be too keen to let them follow his instructions, "stay out of the water at all costs."

Though Pianissimo wasn't very steady with his left hand, he certainly had enough strength in it to plunge the black blade into the chunk of the net as deep as he felt safe doing, then pulled it back out. It was very fortunate that Squalo had done so much damage to the area, since despite how shallow he had dug the blade into the net, Pianissimo had managed to pull out a large mass of corrupted and essentially poisonous data. Pianissimo swung the sword somewhat uneasily, but the cloud of toxic data still managed to go flying in Squalo's general direction. After letting loose with it, he drove his sword back into the chunk of land, more to keep from falling off than anything else. Though he probably wouldn't hit Squalo directly, it didn't matter. The poisonous data would diffuse through the water, and would affect Squalo anyway. For this same reason, it was imperative for everyone else, him included to stay on land at all costs.

1. Shadow Slay - 80, additional 5 for two turns following, poison water?
2-4. Brace self/dodge
The water is alight with weapon fire, and every attack hits home. However, just as the Exploding Boomerang enters the water, Squalo's form starts to fade, as he dives deeper into the dark depths. Nachamen sees one of Squalo's huge eyes meet his, probably attracted by the movement of all the clones.

There is a small boom like a depth charge going off before, with a huge rushing sound, Squalo again comes up to shatter the platform, again sending Nachamen and all his clones airborne. They then land in the water. This is just not Nac's day. In the water, Nac looks in all directions and is then blindsided by Squalo, who takes a chunk out of his back and swims off, coming closer to the surface.

Squalo: 2255

Pianissimo: 100 [small platform!]
Nachamen: 85 [Poisoned!] [Submerged!]
Voltman: 90 [small platform!]
"I go through all that trouble to rescue him and he just falls right back in..." sighed Junior, "Well this time he's on his own, though I suppose I can lend some.... indirect help." Squalo was close enough to the top now that Junior could make out its face. With a sly smile and a coy wink, a wave of heavy energy rolled through the air at the shadow, whispering, "Sexy Wink", in a playful tone. That should hold the beast for a moment, but that didn't change the fact that it was still below the surface, though not very far beneath. What to do....?

"Torpedos!" Wes shouted, "Get above him and we'll blast the hell out of it with our torpedos!"

"Since when do we have torpedos?" asked Junior, "Did you make a chip trade while I was fighting or something?"

'Naw, I'm talking 'bout our Ringlogs." Wes replied.

"Ringlogs....? You mean those things made of wood?" Junior muttered, his fists trembling in annoyance, "So your big plan for hitting the enemy under the water is by attacking him with something that floats, therefore staying above the water? How is this logical!?"

"Perfectly logical, if you think about it." Wes began his explanation, "Sure, a stick floats, but if it hits the water vertically, it can pierce the surface. However, since the logs are wider than just sticks, they won't go under very far. That's why we need to use force. Use Gust to get above him, then throw them down with all your might. Your throw, combined with gravity, should provide enough force that they should break the surface, go under the water, and crack the big fish in the cranium. Now then..... sending both Ringlogs."

"Assuming he knows what the hell he's talking about..... I better gain some altitude." Junior began a small trot to the edge of his platform, then lept off. Gathering wind around him to form a sort of make-shift coat out of air, he soared high above the field. Spotting a shadow beneath him, he loaded the torpedos. He spread out his arms and a log appeared in the palm of each. He used his eye in the sky view to lock onto the enemy. He then whipped both chunks of wood downward, keeping their angle vertical to the surface. Each spiraled downward, making the air screech as their velocity increased. The smacked the water at great force, then disappeared beneath. If they hit, they would be destroyed on impact. If not, they would float back up to the top in a few moments and then the next idiot to fall in could use them as floatation devices. Even if the plan failed, it wasn't completely useless. However, Junior was not high up and the wind he had gathered was slipping away. He needed to use the last of it remaining to make a smooth descent. Gliding downward, he spotted what seemed like a suitable platform to land on. As he continued his trip, he took a quick look around to make sure that there were no omnious shadows around, then, being sastisfied, made a gentle landing on the chunk of land. He glanced behind him, wondering what his allies had prepped to attack with.

((1.) Sexy Wink, minus three actions, Squalo
*Gust to fly*
2.) Ringlog1, 50 Wood, Squalo
3.) Ringlog1, 50 Wood, Squalo
4.) Landing dodge))
(Yes! Within the three-day time limit!)

Voltman could only watch from his small iceberg as his explosive weapon flew into the depths, without so much as a scratch in Squalo's hide if he could tell correctly.
Waste of a perfectly good weapon...
But Shigeru was interrupted by what sounded like a gigantic explosion from beneath him and his allies. Voltman took an involuntary step backwards as the sound wave hit, slamming into his chest like a physical object.
I didn't make it that explosive, did I?
But he soon saw the true cause of the sound, as the massive shark breached the water and threw Nachamen and his dopplegangers into the water. Again. Voltman sighed, shaking his head.
Man, this is NOT that navi's day. I'd help him, but I'm definitely going to need that Areagrab for later, and I don't want to even set foot in that dirty, poisonous...
But his rant faded as he realized the implications of what he had just said.
Oh, gods. Poison.
He glanced at his ally in the water. Already, purple tendrils seemed to be spreading into the gash on his back. He wouldn't have much time before the poison infected his systems. Maybe it already had. But they couldn't risk getting more than one navi on the team poisoned, as they were going to need all the strength they could get to take down this massive beast. Voltman averted his eyes, and said in a defeated tone,
Sorry, but you're on your own, doppleganger. We can't spare the resources to save you, now. My advice? Gee-Tee-Ef-Oh of the water.
Oh, brilliant. And I suppose that your next bit of advice is to, what, not get hit? Aim for the enemy before you fire? Or prehaps that you breathe IN, then OUT. Shigery commented dryly, attempting to reawaken his dormant sarcasm skills. He didn't succeed, and any other time Voltman would have needled him about this, but he had something else to focus on.
After all, they had been pumping round after round of deadly attacks into Squalo's hide, only to be rewarded with just over half its massive amount of HP gone. Voltman was running out of chips, and by the looks of it, so were all the others.
Uh, Shigeru? Ideas?
I can send you a battlechip, but we've only got a few left.
What few?
The Areagrab, the Widesword, the Wideshot, the Cannon, and two Guard1 chips.
Voltman put his hand to his chin, and closed his eyes. He would have to consult with a second mind on this one...

*In Voltman's head*
Hey, Volt? I have a problem.
MiniVolt looked up from the plastic truck he was playing with, and looked Voltman in the eye.
What is it?
Voltman strove to put his problem in terms the small navi would understand.
There's this... uh... bully. Yeah, bully. And he's really strong, and even though there are lots of us, he's beating us. What do we do?
MiniVolt scratched his head, a puzzled look on his face. Suddenly, he snapped his fingers, a lightbulb mysteriously appearing and turning on above his head.
Pray!
WHAT?!?
Well, since you're obviously not going to get out of this by yourself, pray for a godly rescue!

*In the battle*

PRAY?!? Is he crazy?
No, just thinking. He's right: without some sort of miracle, we're screwed over.
I refuse to accept that! Wideshot, cannon, slot-in!
Fight on! FOR GREAT... uh...
Pancakes?
YES! FOR GREAT PANCAKES!
Voltman loaded the wideshot into the cannon, took brief aim, and fired. The wideshot flew out, a white guard covering its front edge like a blade. It sliced through the water like a hot knife through butter, heading straight for the shadow in the water.
Well, we may be relying on a miracle...
Voltman pulled out a spear, preparing something.
...but I might as well do my best to fight this beast anyways!
He swung the spear around, cutting a swathe through the waters around him. He did this over and over, sending small electric blasts into it. Soon, the electricity was moving on its own, and Voltman pulled his spear out, thrusting it into the air. The ring of sparks followed, and a ring of electricity floated in the air a little above Voltman's head.
Then, like someone had begun to stir a lightningrod in it, the electricity started spiraling down towards Voltman, forming a whirlpool of electricity in the air. Soon, Voltman was all but invisible in the swirling mass. Then, dragged to the whirlpool of energy like water towards a normal whirlpool, sparks began to siphon off into the cyclone, plunging towards Voltman's spear. The tip glowed yellow, then the pole, and then the advancing yellow glow reached Voltman. It began to creep along his arm, and his eyes glowed as the surge of power started to reach his core.
Shigeru, I've got to hold this for a bit longer! I'd say I've about twenty seconds to maximum power! Give me some cover!
Sure thing. And while you charge...
What? I'm kind of busy, if you hadn't noticed!
Well, you might just want to take MiniVolt's advice.
With Shigeru's prompting, Voltman finally gave in to his younger mind and began to pray. Shigeru nodded, and then pulled up a Guard1 to defend him as he requested. Voltman may be relying on a godly rescue, and charging massive amounts of electricity, but he wasn't going to be defenseless while he did it.

Overview:
1,2. Widecannon (80 Aqua damage, 40 Null damage)
3. Electric Drain (Versatile 60 HP barrier next turn)
4. Pray/Guard1 (Reflect up to 60)
((Time for epic hopeless situation))

"I've still got a clear shot, Duke. Go ahead and send the cannon and shotgun. And throw in the Areagrab, I don't know how long this platform will stay in one piece."

"I don't see how the other platforms are any better," said Rigel. It was true, all the other platforms were just like Pianissimo's, shattered remnants of the original. In fact, Pianissimo's was one of the larger remaining ones.

"I haven't stabbed into the other ones yet," answered Pianissimo.

"True, true. Sending chips."

Still uneasy wielding his sword in just his opposite hand, Pianissimo went ahead and sheathed it, but not before slicing the air with it, emitting a loud crack, a rushing sound, and then nothing. The world had gone silent for him once again.

Even through the poisoned water, Pianissimo could once again see Squalo, but he could also see Nachahmen, who had once again fallen in the water after he had poisoned it. Nonetheless, he had to stay alive himself. Not to be selfish in a time like this. Rather, if it came to a point where he absolutely had to save his allies, it would be for nothing if he died in the process. Taking aim at Squalo, Pianissimo fired first the cannon, then the shotgun, both probably mere pebbles to the giant shark. Finally, he activated the AreaGrab, leaving the broken platform for another one.

Squalo was getting closer to the surface. Sound was already leaking back into the world around him. The technique hadn't worked for nearly as long as it had last time.
In fact, nothing was working as well. Squalo was just too strong, or at least too effective of a meatshield. Pianissimo himself was still well over half health, but he was running out of attack options. All he had left were the rageclaw and the heatshot. The heatshot was useless since Squalo was underwater, and the Rageclaw provided even more risk than using his sword would.

As the sound came back to the area, Pianissimo was facing the fact that he was now essentially out of options.

Enjoy the Silence - +25 to attacks
Cannon - 40+25
Shotgun - 50+25
Areagrab to safer platform
Nachahmen began to sink deeper, poison taking it's toll on him. His back was torn, stretching back a distance. His clones had faded into nothingness by now...But he didn't care. All that was important was to keep himself in this game, to fight off this beast and join in glorious conquest with his allies. He pulled his abstract form together, reattaching severed pieces of his data, and absorbing it before reshaping into regular form. The poison was slowing Nac, and he coughed, choking on the venemous water as he rose to the surface.

Upon taking a breath of air, Nachahmen gave a faint cry of pain.
Son of a....That thing is just too damned much, I swear...
He spoke in his same gruff tone, if a bit more raspy, and coughed a bit as he swam toward a platform.
Gotta make it.....Just gotta get some footing, then I can work from there...Gotta...Keep...........Going.

Nac kept an even flow as he stroked through the water, raising one hand over before slicing it back into the drink, then alternating hands. Raise. Slice. Raise. Slice. He just kept on, pushing through this pain, this corruption of his data, and continued toward his destination: Any platform, even the smallest iceberg would do.

Upon finding the nearest platform he could rest on, Nachahmen dragged himself onto it, and lied down, taking a breather, panting profusely.
Z....Za....Zanzo.. I need....I need the...Recov chip.
Whew. Well, I'm glad to see we're still in this, pal. I'm on it.
Zanzo then shuffled through his chip sack and, shortly after, whipped out the Recov30 chip, then quickly slotted it into the PET.
Grrr.....RECOVERY THIRTY! BATTLECHIP!! DOWNLOAD!!!
He then quickly remembered that he was at a public park, and dunked his head down to his laptop, red at the face.

Heheh.....That's the spirit.
Nachahmen was then flodded with particles of data, which quickly analyzed him before replicating his coding, then attaching to him. A bit refreshed, Nac was now capable of coming to a rise, and took no hesitation in jumping to another platform, then hopping to another before coming down in a somewhat heavy crouch, virtually crashing into his new location. He took a heavy breath and looked on to see his allies and, more importantly, to scout out for the shark once more.

I hope they can hold up while I catch my second wind....

Summary

0: Snipe
1: Dodge/Swim to platform
2: Dodge/Swim to platform
3: Recov30-Heals 30 HP
4: Use snipe to assist in proper jumps to other platforms/Dodge

Cooldowns/Durations

Elmer's Grace: 2
Squalo completely ignores the Sexy Wink. Honestly, now. However, to prove that he's no pushover, Soulman Junior slings a pair of logs with perfect accuracy, and they break splendidly against Squalo's side. Thinking fast, Voltman uses a Wideshot to send a Cannon down into the depths, and the blade of water makes for perfect aquadynamics. The blade strikes Squalo with another deep boom.

Squalo dives deep, and, taking careful aim, Pianissimo squeezes off a pair of highly explosive shots. A single explosion can be heard, from deep below, before Squalo vanishes again, this time for much longer, as Nachamen swims to shore, and lifts into the air, in preparation to find a safe landing on one of the fragmented pieces of ice...

No one really sees what happens next-- because it happens fast. Squalo leaps out of the water so fast that Nachamen hardly even notices, a small figure somehow penetrates the surrounding wall of water with a massive splash, and then a silver blur whips like an arrow through the air, colliding with the side of Squalo's head with a flash of light, and then flies off into the wall of water again. Squalo roars, then falls out of the air and back into the water with a splash.

Squalo: 900
?: XXXX

Pianissimo: 100 [small platform!]
Nachamen: 120 [Poisoned!] [Submerged!]
Voltman: 90 [small platform!]
"What the...?" Junior muttered as the figure dashed around, "Do we know anyone that wears silver?"

"Nope. Since there's no virus crazy enough to take on a cybeast, I'll assume its a navi." Wes said, "So you didn't get a good look at it?"

"All I saw was silver. MIght not being a navi at all. Maybe Sharo keeps missles hidden under the water and just decided to launch a few now to help us out." Junior shrugged.

"Well how nice of them..." Wes muttered, "Anyway, assuming its a navi, and since its attacking our enemy, that means its an ally... at least for now. If it turns on you after the battle, I can use an Escape subchip to get you out. If it also is able to put up a barrier, then try and stall it with talking so that I can refresh the chips and specials. Chances are, if it does attack, it'll at least feel like saying something beforehand. Now, I'm sending you a chip. This is the best we have at the moment, so make this count. Sending Varitail."

"Okay, I'm gonna use the Soul Flash before I activate it." Charging his attack, he focused it towards the center of his body. He hesitated before releasing it, calling out to the unknown ally, "Hey, if there is someone else backing us up out there, watch out for this attack. It'll blind you. Soul Flash!" He then fired the beam of light, illuminating the entire area. He took a quick glance around for silver coloring, but had to refocus his gaze to prepare for his next attack. From beneath his skirt, six tails sprouted, "Eh?! This is our big weapon? Some cosplay, kinky set of tails?"

"Hey, for each tail, that's ten hit points. A new one will grow every few minutes. Right now you've got six. That's decent damage right there, so get in close and smack him around." Wes said.

"So... I'm supposed to attack him with my ass? What the hell kind of an attack is this...?" Junior muttered.

"Look, you have the wind on your side. Think of.... Tails, from Sonic. Yeah, copy off of the guy!" Wes said.

"He used his tails to fly, which is an ability I already had. How worthless your advice is." Junior rolled his eyes. He then approached the edge of the water and ran off the edge. Using his tails as propellers and the wind, he flew over the water, gliding just over the surface. A slight, toxic mist sprayed up from beneath his feet as he shot over the water. As he neared Squalo, he shifted his stance, pivoting, then whipping around and strecthing his set of tails out towards the fish. Finishing the moment, he then boasted the wind to make a leap, aiming to clear Squalo. As he reached the peak of his jump, he fired his tails behind him, hoping to nail Squalo this his butt decorations. He landed on a floating platform, then quickly jumped to another one to lose any pursuing enemies, namely Squalo. He looked over his shoulder. He definitely didn't want to miss whatever would happen next.

((1.) Soul Flash, 90+lowers accuracy, Squalo
*Gust: Enhanced movements*
2.) Varitail, 60, Squalo
3.) Varitail, 60, Squalo
4.) Dodge))
\"Swing?\" Pianissimo asked, watching the figure lay into Squalo. \"No, Swing never wears silver, and he\'s probably deep in the undernet now. It has to be somebody else.\"

The poison was starting to fade from the water. It wouldn\'t be gone for a few minutes, but it was still starting to fade. Not sure he could last one more turn without resorting to melee attacks, he decided to risk it. \"Rigel,\" he gasped, \"send me the rageclaw.\"

What?! Are you insane?\" exclaimed Rigel. \"Don\'t you remember what happened last time you tried that? Attacking at close range is the reason you can\'t use your right arm right now!\"

\"It\'s the only option I have left. Besides, I don\'t plan on getting in biting range this time.\"

\"The water\'s also poisoned now.\"

\"Only for a few more minutes. If you have a better plan, I\'d like to hear it.\"

\"I...sending Rageclaw.\"

Pianissimo took the rageclaw and was about to activate it before seeing a wave come up from behind him. The shadow would be perfect for this. Unsteadily drawing his sword, he waited until he was in the wave\'s shadow. The wave crashed, but Pianissimo was gone.

Suddenly from underwater behind Squalo, Pianissimo lunges, sword held behind him. Lowering it just as he reaches Squalo, Pianissimo makes an erratic cutting motion across the length of the giant shark, before coming to a stop on its nose. His scarf is wrapped around his face, though he knows it wouldn\'t keep him from being poisoned by the water.

Silently, Pianissimo activates the Rageclaw, which appears as three vicious-looking talons on his left hand. Standing right on Squalo\'s nose, Pianissimo makes a downward slash, followed by a downward thrust, more like a punch than anything else, right at Squalo\'s nose. After attacking, Pianissimo leaps back, grasping Squalo\'s dorsal fin where, hopefully, Squalo couldn\'t bite him.

1. Cloak and Dagger preparation/dodge
2. Cloak and Dagger - 80
3. Rageclaw - 40
4. Rageclaw - 40
Ability: Swordplay - free dodge after two melee attacks.

EDIT: ((Sorry for all the mess in my post. I\'m on a proxy server right now (thanks to my dad being an ass), and it just sort of added it in.))
Nachahmen continued to float in the water, choking a bit on the venom as he tried once more to move toward safe footing.
Damn, Nac's gotta find some land soon, or this thing is going to tear him apart.
Nachahmen! I'm sending you RageClaw, which might help you stick, if you understand. Good luck!

As he received the data, Nac's left arm transformed into a huge, hairly arm, with large blade-like fingers protruding forth. He kept in his swim, putting emphasis on his right arm to compensate for the new power of his left. As he approaches any chunks of ice, he pulls forth with the claw in attempts to catch hold and lift himself onto the ice. Further, crosshairs form in his eyes as he spots around for things, and furthers his vision to the point that he detects the very coding of his surroundings. The beast remains corrupted in its coding, and is difficult to stare at upon spotting, but such is irrelevant in Nachahmen's mind.
I need......I need to get....onto a damned platform
He thrust himself through the toxic ocean, ever watching for a catch, and thus an opportunity to swing himself back onto 'dry' land...

Summary

0:Snipe
0: Nature's Embrace: +accuracy to all actions this turn, one free dodge
0: Free dodge from Nature's Embrace
1: Load RageClaw, search for platforms
2-4: Search for platforms, make attempts to swing onto one if possible. Otherwise, dodges.

Cooldowns/Durations

Nature's Embrace: 2
Elmer's Grace: 1
Voltman barely had time to lower his guard before the silver blur flew into the fight. He watched, shaking his head, as the navi (for it was almost surely a navi) charged at Squalo, launching an attack.
That won't even put a dent in that beast's hide, even at that speed. We've been trying to beat it forever, and we haven't even gotten it down below fifteen hundred!
It's amazing how wrong one navi can be. Voltman's next sentence about the futility of the navi's attack died in his throat as Squalo practically fell over at the navi's strike.
No...
Freaking...
WAY!
That's impossible!
Tell me about it! We just have to hope that we're not next on this navi's attack plan!
Doesn't matter. Right now, OUR attack plan is all that matters. I think I can kill him, but I'll need to wait for the right moment...
Right moment?
Yeah. He needs to be at about four to five hundred HP, and then I might be able to do this.
Shigeru shut up, and Voltman watched his allies, and his scan of Squalo's HP, nervously.
First came Soulman Jr, releasing a blast of light at Squalo just before he pulled a move out of a classic video game, flying with tails he had grown to arrive at Squalo, beating him mercilessly.
Next came the navi with the injured arm. Voltman started to yell and dash for him as the wave came, but it was too late. It crashed down, and he was sure it had pulled Pianissimo with it. Voltman fell to one knee. That was the second ally he had lost...
But his thoughts were interrupted by a roar from Squalo. He looked up to see the ally slashing away at the beast.
Lastly, the doppleganger. He looked over, and was surprised to see him in the same position. But something was odd. He wasn't the only thing that was the same. The answer hit him like a sack of bricks.
Oh, no. Slowdown.
He turned to the screen showing Shigeru's face.
It can't be helped! Areagrab! Widesword! NOW!
Shigeru nodded, knowing that this was Voltman's turn to shine. Literally.
As the energy from the Electric Drain had built up in his system, he had channeled all of it to the Electric Blaze power source. The result was a superpowerful blast of electricity, waiting to be shot. And that energy had to manifest itself somehow. And it did, glowing yellow through Voltman's armor.
Suddenly, a widesword materialized in the air above Voltman's hand. He grabbed it, and the glow started to spread to it. Voltman's final blow wouldn't be some far off strike. It would be up close, personal, and embodying everything he fought with.
Electricity... and Swords. His two natures, brought together, fused this widesword more completely than would have been throught possible, and he admired the glowing blade for a moment, before turning to the massive shape in the water. He looked at his allies, giving them a small salute and giving them one final piece of advice.
Run. Run like hell, guys, because after this attack the little beastie's going to be f***ing pissed.
And then the areagrab activated, catapulting Voltman through space to his desired location: Squalo's back. He took almost no time, knowing that the beast would soon throw him off, but he couldn't resist a final parting shot.
Cybeast, you put up a good fight. And although it pains me to destroy a creature for simply existing, your existence is corrupting the net.
He readied his sword, holding the tip an inch above Squalo's flesh.
But the net is our life. And I will fight to protect it, no matter what! Goodbye, Cybeast!
And with that, he plunged the sword at its back.

Overview:
1. Areagrab onto Squalo's back.
2-4. Electric Widesword (Electric Drain/Blaze+Widesword. (60+80+80)x2 due to weakness= 440 Damage)

(We're 90 short...)
Practically before even striking the surface of the water, Squalo is attacked from all sides as Voltman, Pianissimo, and Junior all leap from their platforms to lay into Squalo with everything they've got. Addining insult to injury, Voltman uses yet another of his creative combinations to strike Squalo full-force with an electric blade. The Navis give it everything they have, but it just isn't enough. Like a punctuation mark at the end of the assault, a flash of silver-white springs from the highest part of one wall of water, and flies down to the bottom of the opposite part of the wall, then disappears into it again.

Clearly near deletion, Squalo dives down into the water yet again, but only for a few harrowing seconds. When the Beast reemerges, it is with jaws open and an earsplitting screech-- Squalo's final roar? He smashes upwards, through the largest remaining platform, and raises upward into the air. At first it looks like a fish leaping out of the water with its final effort, but this notion is quickly corrected when the water and chunks of Net in the air freeze into shards of ice, and fly in all directions. Squalo lands on the surface of the water, releasing even more missiles into the air as every splash of water freezes into ice.

Only Nachamen has time to dodge the flying missiles. The rest cannot take cover; there is no cover for them. Each shard of ice that glances or strikes seems to be replaced by another, and the Navis grimly understand that not even an Undershirt is a defense against such an attack.

The barrage is insufficient to delete them, however, as a figure dressed in silver and white leaps from the top of the wall of water behind the Navis and drops towards where Squalo lays in the shallow water. The figure wields a sword, and deflects incoming projectiles with a flash of metal before plunging his blade into Squalo's body to the hilt.

Standing still now, the figure can be seen to be a long-haired female, wearing a white long coat. "When will you learn?" She says softly, sneering at the Navis. "I couldn't save him. You're lucky I was able to save you."

With no further explanation, she pulled her blade free of Squalo's body, then leapt off of it as it dissolved into the waters, again clearing the wall of water with no visible difficulty.

As Squalo sinks into the depths, it seems to split into many segments. Then, as the Navis watch, each segment seems to flit off in different directions of its own accord. A few of them, however, rise back to the surface: Four teeth.

Squalo: RELEASED
Elma: XXXX

Pianissimo: 1
Junior: 2
Nachamen: 15
Voltman: 1

ALL GET: AquaSword, Squalo's Tooth
Nachahmen came to a rise, slowly but surely, and took a deep breath as he returned to his normal state. He dragged himself over to the others shakily, finally shrugging off the poison. A gap formed just below the center of his face, and he began to speak in a tone reminiscent of the young Voltman. Zanzo, here's the visual data I picked up on that navi. I hope it helps. He said, sending the data back to the PET before leaving in a brilliant purple flash...
\"Save...who?\" Pianissimo asked in vain, ripping a chunk of ice out of his already shredded right arm. Bending down, he saw the beast break apart. Four teeth floated to the surface, but the rest of the pieces...

\"Oh...crap...that can\'t be good.\"

Pianissimo walked over to the other navis. All were badly damaged from the ice barrage, but it seemed he and Voltman suffered the worst of it, having been hurled off the shark in the final moments of the battle.

\"Is...everyone okay?\" he asked the other three, despite being barely able to stand himself.