Sharo Research (EVENT!)

HIs skirt now in tatters, Junior stood up weakly, "Him? Him who? And what were those shadows in the water that swam off? Did his deletion release all the fish viruses he had eaton or something?"

"That'd be my guess if I hadn't read over the reports the other teams left. Junior, you're in bad shape, so grab whatever crap you get as your share and jack out." Wes ordered.

"Got it." He transferred the data and was about to leave when he noticed the tooth. Seeming as an after thought, he quickly picked it up and then disappeared, without a word to his comrades. What was in the other reports? Wes hadn't said...
Mother of...
Yeah.
Voltman looked around and noticed a glowing piece of data on the ground. He walked over, curious, and picked it up.
What is it?
It appears to be... battlechip data?
Activate it!
Voltman did, and a shining blue blade shot out from his palm. Once a hilt had materialized, he took the sword, marveling at the power and rarity of this new weapon.
Wow...
Shigeru looked at the surrounding area, as Voltman picked up one of Squalo's four teeth.
What's that for?
I dunno... souvenir?
Voltman grinned as he said this, before falling to one knee.
Wow. I'm gonna need a lot of healing in the PET after this...
And then what?
I dunno... virus busting?
Shigeru laughed.
Sounds good to me.
And with that, Voltman dissappeared into the sky in a flash of yellow light, but not before sending each of the other combatants a small message...

Hey, it was nice fighting with you all. If you're ever in the mood for some team battling, give me and Shigeru a ring!
E-Mail: Shigeru@Home.net

-Your electric ally, Voltman