Sharo Research (EVENT!)

Voltman tried to open a link with Shigeru, without luck.
Damnit... what a time to abandon me.
He turned to the giant wall of water, and yelled at it.
Impressive! But I bet you can't keep that up for, say, another minute?
Voltman knew the taunt was weak, but he could only hope it would stall the enemy until Shigeru arrived.
But now, it didn't look like he'd have to wait.
Voltman, this may feel a little strange, but don't worry. It's just a Process Upgrade.
Voltman grinned.
So that's why you were gone...
Yeah.
SO YOU JUST GO OFF WHEN WE'RE ABOUT TO FACE SOME SORT OF WALKING APOCALYPSE FOR A F***ING SHOPPING TRIP?!?
Uh...
Okay. I'm done. Just get the holoscreen ready.
Shigeru drew a small square in the air in front of himself with the digipen, creating a holoscreen. The battlechips suddenly appeared on the left side of the screen.
Ready.
Voltman turned to the wall of water.
Bring it on.
The Navis aren't kept waiting for long. Within seconds, a section of ice in the center of the area shatters, and a shark head at least five times the size of a Navi breaks through, gnashing its teeth ferociously, before diving below the ice again. The walls of water abate, and the moat expands as ice sinks into it, making the arena smaller. There is no longer anything seperating the "island" in the middle of the huge pool from the rest of the Net-- but to jump in the water would obviously be suicide.

This point is driven home by the massive shadow lurking in the water, and the huge fin sticking out from the surface. It is quickly apparent to the Navis exactly what they are looking at: Cybeast Squalo.

Squalo: 5000 HP
Voltman watched the wall of water settle into the flooded area with a huge splash, and the water settled. He grinned, and looked into the water below.
You have no chance to survive!
Make your time!
Voltman burst out laughing, ever denying the fact that he was facing imminent death. But suddenly, a giant shark's head breached the surface of the water, before going down below again, and taking all of the stepping stones around the relatively large island the navis were standing on. Voltman froze, and then moved to the side of the island to look at the giant shadow moving around below, and stay away from the fin that was more than thrice his size. He looked like he was having some sort of internal debate, before turning to his allies.
What are you waiting for? Let's take this sucker down! Shigeru, send me the Markcannon and the Heatshot!
Right! Shigeru touched the markcannon and heatshot images with his digipen, dragging them onto the image of Voltman.
Voltman felt the data flowing into him, but as it did they gravitated towards the newfound memory stores he had recently discovered. He fought the main function of the battlechips to go wherever there's the most memory for them. With a large amount of effort, he managed to stop the chip data from dissappearing into that void.
I'd better have Shigeru check that out when all this is over...
He activated the heatshot, and the red-hot weapon appeared on his left arm. He broke open the top, and grabbed the weapon data from inside. Loading the Markcannon, he loaded the heatshot data into the markcannon.
The weapon glowed red, and started spitting flames like an extreme alchemy experiment gone wrong. Voltman took careful aim, for the most part, and let the cursor lock on to Squalo's gigantic fin.
You know what, Shark? Voltman muttered to himself. This is going to hurt you a lot more than it's gonna hurt me.
Voltman fired off the shot. The energy curved into the air, leaving a trail of flames in its wake, before curving around as its homing mechanisms took effect. The blast drew near to Squalo, and connected with something.
It would be kind of hard to miss something like that, but who knows?
Voltman!
What?
I'm going to install the Process Upgrade now. It should increase the power of your Electric Blaze twofold!
Really? Voltman thought about this for a second.
Begin Installation. He said at last.
Shigeru dragged an image of a lightningbolt from the side of his holoscreen onto Voltman. He had no sooner than let go than Voltman bent over double in pain.
Gah!
Voltman! What's going on?
You... don't want to know...

*In Voltman's head*
Pull!
MiniVolt and Voltman both dragged at ropes attatched to a massive block of data, that was rapidly being dragged into the void.
Pull it! We can't let it get into that! Voltman yelled
His younger self continued pulling, but looked slightly confused.
Why?
Because if it does, we might never get it back! And if we don't have this, we might be deleted by that!
He pointed to the viewscreen of Voltman's view, showing Squalo's massive fin.
Oh. That doesn't sound fun...
It wouldn't be. Trust me. So PULL!

And then, with a massive heave, the giant block flew back away from the black hole of Voltman's new memory.
Got to get that checked out...
Suddenly, speakers around the room burst into life as Voltman regained his hearing. Shigeru's voice rang throught his head.
Voltman! Voltman, respond!
Voltman sighed, navigating the data to the Electric Blaze memory area, and seating himself in the control seat.
Let's take this overgrown dolphin down.

*In the real world*
Voltman! Voltman, respond!
Voltman shook his head.
No need to yell. Sheesh.
You just bent over and went still! What the hell happened?!
I'll tell you later. Right now, we've got to kick this things rear, and I have an idea on how to do it.
He yelled to his allies.
Any of you that have a thunder battlechip, get it ready for use, but don't use it!
Then, planting his feet firmly and clenching his fists, he yelled,
Process upgrade, activate!
Nothing happened at first, but then, a solitary spark. Jumping across the water, and heading for Voltman. Two more joined it. Five more. Ten more. A hundred more. Soon, the water was covered in jumping sparks, and then Voltman held his hands up into the air, forming a magnetic orb of electricity. The sparks leapt into the air in unison, speeding towards the orb. At the last second, Voltman deactivated it and jumped into the air, putting his chest directly where the orb had been.
The first wave of sparks hit him like a sledgehammer, but the sheer power kept him aloft. He gritted his teeth, and managed to get out Holy sh! Before the second wave hit. The sparks poured into Voltman, a neverending stream of electricity. Voltman had wondered where Shigeru would get the power to double Electric Blaze's destructive capabilities, but he didn't wonder anymore.
He's drawing power from the f***ing net!
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the sparks stopped. He dropped to the ice, panting heavily.
Damn. That's powerful.
Want to try it out yet?
Voltman could feel the electricity inside of him, clawing at his insides like a beast at its cage.
Not yet. Like I said earlier, I have an idea...
He got ready to dodge anything that Squalo would try to throw at them, knowing fully that it would be deadly if any of his moves hit. He just grinned, though, knowing that Squalo would be in for an unpleasant surprise, soon...
But still, he had to make sure this would work. He yelled to his allies once more.
Thunders at the ready! We're going to give this sucker a taste of what electricity can DO!

Overview:
1,2. Flaming Markcannon! (70 null and 40 fire damage, possible extra 40 fire damage from splash because Squalo's so big?
3. Electric Drain (Versatile 60 damage barrier, next turn
4. Dodge
Nachahmen took notice of his surroundings, and quickly rushed to the center of the island.
This won't keep the thing from hitting me....But maybe it'll make 'pool time' less of an option...
Hey Zanzo, I need that Wideshot again.

Alright! One's coming your way.....Be careful with that thing, all right? If my memory serves me, this is one of the things that shook up the net seven years ago, from sensei's information...
He slotted the chip quickly into the PET, and Nac's left arm transformed again into the vacuum-esque buster. Crosshairs appeared in his eyes as spotted the fin, pinpointing the center between its tip and where it sinks into the water. He took aim as he turned with the direction of the fin as the beast swam around the island. Catching a bead on it, Nac then quickly jerked his arm ahead of the path and fired, hoping to nail the sucker as it came along. Afterward, he kept watch on it, turning himself as necessary, so as not to be caught off-guard...

Summary

0: Snipe
1: Dodge
2: Sniping Wideshot-80Dmg, increased accuracy-Squalo
3: Dodge
4: Dodge
"So that's Squalo, eh?" Wes commented, "Majin told me about him, er.... it. Your father fought the fish once."

"Uh huh.... and he actually managed to beat that thing?" Junior eyed the enemy warily.

"Nope. He got beat six times to Sunday." Wes replied with a yawn.

"............................. What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Junior said, his eye twitching a bit. The calmness his netop had more or less pronounced their doom along with his weird expression was a bit annoying.

"Cheer up. That was back when he was just starting out and he only had two allies whereas you have three. They almost won, so the extra help here should be just enough to push you to victory." Wes said.

"Yeah right..... still, I think its about time to use that technique." Junior stance took on a look of determination and valor. There was no way he was going to lose here.

"That.... technique?" Wes repeated, curious as to what his navi had up his sleeve.

"Indeed. Power of love and friendship, aid me in my struggle! Tiny companion Red Riding Hood.exe, lend me your power!" He reached his hand up in the air, grasping at something invisible. His upper body suit changed to white while the lower half became black. HIs gloves and boots then switched to red. He brought his arm down, his hand lingering over his neck as a band of red fabric appeared loosely around it. From the ring soon sprouted a hood which floated up and covered the back and sides of his head. A red cape grew from the bottom of the cloth and kept going until it had reached just past his buttox. A gentle breeze began to blow. A red bandana flew through the air which Junior snatched up, folded neatly in half, and then tied in front of his face. It seemed now his transformation was complete... while his attire was slightly cute, it was also slightly badass. How could he lose looking so cool? Then one last change occured. A red waist band appeared around his teighs and from that came...... a pretty little red skirt. Both netop and navi yelled in unison, "Wha-wha-what the hell?!" Now like much of Junior's outfit, his face grew red. Of all the things he was expected, this sure wasn't it. However, while it might be embarassing, he needed to focus on the battle. That's right, this was clearly the source of the disturbance. If they got rid of this, the problems would disappear and he could lose his current get up, "Don't say anything, just send a chip."

"Um, okay." Wes said, regaining his composure, "Sending Markcannon. Probably best to use Soul Flash after this."

"Got it." Junior brought the clunky looking cannon up, pointing it at the beast. As the cross hairs appeared over its snout, he prepared to release the attack, "Don't make any sudden movements, 'kay?" He said with a cutesy smile. He then noted that the cross even seemed to affect his expressions a bit...... Fire! WIth that attack done, it was time to prepare for the next one. He gathered the shining energy within him. He concentrated it all to one point and then relased! But nothing happened, "Odd....." He mumbled, dismayed. As he stood in silence, a draft blew by, his skirt being blown up. In that moment, from beneath the frilly garment appeared a brillient light shone out and suddenly shot forward, ripping through the air. As it collided with something, it exploded, creating a big, giant flash of sparkly data. Junior just stood shocked. His operator sat in a daze before the sheer magnitude of what had just happened sunk in, which caused him to fall over in his chair onto the floor. Junior's eye twitched rapidly, "What.... the.... FUCK!?" He yelled. This was so humiliating. He needed a distraction, NOW! He looked around.... who had yet to attack? The kid..... yeah. The copycat..... indeed. Pianoman.... nope. Time for some 'teamwork', "Here you go my friend! Use my borrowed power to enhance your actions! Get in fast and strike faster!" He waved his arm forward, summoning a gust. He made sure to use his other hand to hold his skirt down, not wanting another peep show to occur. The wind swept over Pianissimo, propelling him forward towards the beast. Junior used his other arm to direct the wind so that this wouldn't simply be a way to send his ally to his death. He prepared to move himself in case some danger came his way.

"He.... he said a bad word...." was all Wes was able to mumur, still feeling dazed.

((1.) RedCross, +5 to normal chips, Gust once per turn
2.) Markcannon, 75+lock on, Squalo
3.) Soul Flash, 90+lowers accuracy, Squalo
4.) Dodge

*Gust: Enhance Pianissimo's movements))
So this...is Squalo? Pianissimo said to himself, looking at the shape in the water, obviously that of a giant shark. He quickly brought up a stillframe Swing had stored on the PET seven years ago. Two navis he recognized as Capuchin and the original Soulman were displayed, fighting a massive shark. That was definitely it down under the the water.

Pianissimo watched as the others made their moves. First Voltman, then the mirror guy...finally, Soulman Jr. activated a cross of some sort and started attacking...wait a minute, WHERE did that attack just come from? If Pianissimo was one prone to blurting out his thoughts impulsively, he definitely would've echoed the words of Jr's operator.

Strange people.

Nonetheless, Pianissimo faced a problem. He had no good way to get close to Squalo, which would be necessary in order to fight effectively. And the constant rushing sound of the water didn't help matters. Pianissimo drew his katana, ready to shut out the distracting noise when he suddenly felt a burst of wind behind him. "Hey, what are you-" he started, before being swept off towards the giant shark by the gust. Well, that simplifies matters. Suddenly, there was a cracking noise, followed by a rush of wind, and the roaring of the waves died away. Pianissimo's katana had been cutting through air and sound as he flew on the wind. And that simplifies matters anymore.

Pianissimo drew up a chip selection screen Rigel had installed when it became apparent that the silencing technique was one of Pianissimo's favorites. A notice popped up on Rigel's PET with Pianissimo's request, a sword chip.

Typical...

Nonetheless, Rigel sent the chip, and seconds later, Pianissimo was clinging to Squalo's dorsal fin, sword chip-powered katana at the ready. Pianissimo simply became a blur of black against the surrounding blue as he dove under three times, trying to attack Squalo once in each eye, and finally on the nose with his sword, before flying out of the water and landing back next to Junior. He turned to Junior and, still affected by the lack of sound, mouthed the words "Not bad."

SILENCING SWORD
1. Enjoy the Silence (+25 to chips, 10 damage to self)
2-4. Sword Squalo (80+25=105 each)
Ability: Swordplay (free dodge after two melee attacks)
Voltman blasts away. The water vaporizes slightly as it is struck by his attack, and he lands just in front of Squalo's fin, hitting Squalo full-blast! Soundlessly, Squalo dives deeper into the frigid water.

Nachamen sends a Wideshot into the water at Squalo's shilouette, but is rebuked swiftly when the massive shark alters his path to swim straight up, shattering the ice under his feet! It would take quite some doing for him to get back on the main shelf of ice, as the only handholds are a fair distance above his head.

Seizing the opportunity, Junior unleashes his own attacks, and forces Squalo to dive down again before the massive Cybeast can tear Nachamen apart.

With help from Junior, Pianissimo actually jumps off of the floating ice and lays into Squalo, actually diving momentarily into the water, risking fighting in the Beast's element, before leaping out of the water. However, at the last moment, Squalo rears up to try to take a chunk out of the blade-wielding Navi. His teeth close on Pianissimo's hand, slicing it and shattering the Sword.

Squalo: 4295

Pianissimo: 100 [Sword lost]
Junior: 120
Nachamen: 160 [in the water]
Voltman: 160
Voltman watched helplessly as his allies were thrown about, with the sword wielding navi actually jumping onto the monster's back before getting his hand sliced and his sword shattered by the beast's enormous teeth.
We need a plan...
Relax. As I said, I already have... oh, damn!
What? What's wrong?
The doppleganger's in the water. And if he doesn't get out soon...
Enough said.
Shigeru dragged a picture of an areagrab chip onto his navi. Voltman started to blur, as the speedy chip superpowered his systems, before he suppressed it. He wouldn't need it to get into the water. That would be easy. He just needed it to get OUT.
He jumped into the water, swimming over to Nachamen as fast as he could. But the cold from the water was already sapping the power from his limbs. But after what seemed an eternity, he grabbed his ally and warped ashore.
Now, try to stay out of the water from now on, huh?
Suddenly, Voltman groaned and fell to his knees, clutching his head.
The electricity... overloading my systems... Gah... Gah... GWAAAAAAAH!
He screamed, and jumped away from Nachamen just in time, as a bubble of sparks surrounded him. He looked at his hand, marveling at the coating of sparks it had just recieved.
So much power...
Voltman? You... you're glowing!
I know! Isn't it awesome?
He downloaded the powerblast chip, and threw it into the void for a few brief moments to slow it down immensely. Then, he fired it. The orb moved slowly, about half the speed of your normal snail, and eventually just stopped, hanging motionless in the air. Voltman looked at the bubbles that one navi was shooting out, and his eyes widened.
Now! Anyone that has electric chips, fire them into this orb RIGHT NOW! He screamed, gesturing wildly at the motionless powerblast.

--TURN SPLICE--

Overview:
1. Areagrab Nac out of the water
*Electric Drain activates. No actions*
-Splice'd-
"Yay! I hit him!" Junior clapped his hands in delight, but stopped mid-action, "What the hell am I, a little girl?! I am manly, heroic, and dashing, not cute and exciteable! It must be the skirt! Its too tight and squishing my brain which somehow migrated down between my thighs! Wes, gimme a chip!" Not hearing a response, he looked over his shoulder, noticing that his netop was now gone, "What the crap!? Just when things get embarassing for his partner, he leaves! If he pulls stuff like this with a girl, he'll be alone forever!" Junior ejaculated, throwing up his hands in exasperation, "Well then, time for the attack with the most raw power. Let's see what little energy I can pull out of this frozen landscape." He needed power and fast. Sure he could take an extra thirty seconds and just charge like normal navis do, but that'd take too long and the energy insufficient. You don't mess around against Cybeasts! He focused energy not into one, but two hands at an amazing rate. As the buzz began to rid him of his numbness, he knew it was time to release the energy. Now what part of the fish to strike..... The base! If he hit low, it might chase him out of the ice instead of making it retreat. He brought his hands together, preparing to fuse the separate caches of energy into one massive beam, "Soul Finger Shot Full Power!" A large laser of light launched from his frozen fingers. He grinned as he lowered his hands, "Sorry, bud. Normally I'd feel bad about hitting below the belt, but I don't see no nuts and I am wearing a skirt..... so this is a rare exception."

"And now that I've regained consciousness.... time for me to back you up." Wes said, sitting back up in his seat. He rubbed his head, which had slammed into the concrete as he fell earlier, "Ow that hurt..... um, I've no clue what to do at the moment, so how bout we waste our most useless chip. Sending Cannon."

Junior stared dumbly down at the green gun that his fist formed, "Wow.... thanks. A cannon. Oh boy, you want to send me a Recovery chip now too? You know, before I take any damage?" he said sarcastically. He aimed the cannon at the beast and fired it quick, "Now what other crap are you gonna send me, or should I finish the battle with my Palm Shots?"

"Well, smartass, all the other chips I have reasons for saving. Ringlogs can serve as floatation devices, heatshot melt ice, rageclaw in case we've no other opinion, and if he goes under the ice, the shotgun's splash might hit him." Wes explained, "Do you understand?"

"Other than why the Power-chips and bubbles are off limits, no..." Junior sighed. What was Wes thinking, holding out at a time like this? Then he smelled something coming from Voltman.... was it gas? No, it was something sparkly, something shocking, something you really didn't want to keep next to the bathtub! It was a type of energy, a famliar, nostalgic kind, "Quick, Wes, the bubbles! My Kariya sense says that its time to bring out the full power of the Doll!"

"..................................... What the hell is that supposed to mean? Is that even supposed to make sense or is this like when I stay up late and try to watch adult programming?" Wes mumbled.

"Sweet Jebus, Wes! Kariya, the freak with the Wind, that being me, whose true power is thunder, which equals the little guy over their. I'm saying Wind and Elec should work together." Junior explained.

"Whatever. Here's aqua so that you can use wind and elec, however that makes sense." Wes muttered, eyes closed, "Sending Bubblestar."

"I feel that guy's energy building, baka. After all the times Dad pissed Mom off when I was a kid, you think I can's sense it when electricity's being charged? That poor bastard..." he rubbed his rear, perhaps remembering his own experiences of his mother's wrath and reliving the pain. His hand summoned up three large bubbles, which he looked at lovingly, "Dance with me, mystical orbs." He closed his eyes and ushered the bubbles forward. The wind began blowing, speeding the delicate forms' journey. Junior's eyes reopened and he smiled as he watched his attack data frolic through the air, "I hope we can play again soon. Now, please do me the favor of using your beauty to overshadow the ugly form of that hulking beast. Engulf him!" He closed his palm in front of him, narrowing his eyebrows as if he thought that his mind's grip alone would be enough to make the large form in front of him disappear. He relaxed his fist with a sigh and then turned to his miniture ally, "Well, little friend, do your stuff. Show us what the energy that sustained her is capable of!" He gave a thumbs up before turning back to the enemy. He couldn't let the gentle beauty of the bubbles and comforting feeling electric brought cause him to relax his guard. He would be ready!

((1.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, Squalo
2.) Cannon, 40, Squalo
3.) Bubblestar, 20 Aqua+trap x3 non-stackable, Squalo
4.) Dodge))
Nachahmen garbbled as he began to sink, and soon began to realize that only he heard his swearing.
Great....This is it, huh? To be a nibble for this bastard. Damn, I'm too old for this crap...

Suddenly, he felt a tug on the back of his neck, and turned slightly to notice his savior. As they warped back to solid land, Volt began his plan and gave his orders.
Heh. Kid, you have a hell of a way to motivate people. All I have is Thunder, but consider it yours. Zanzo, I have an idea as well, so I'll need Cannon and Energybomb.
Got it. Downloading now....

A ball of electricity formed in his right hand as his left became a green barrel, which he then pulled up into the air so as to allow the newly sent bomb to fall into it. Nac then took the thunder and added it to the powerblast. Then, as crosshairs formed in his eyes, Nachahmen looked around for any signs of the beast, quickly spotting it as it seemed to have taken the brunt of Junior's attacks. As he looked at it though, seeing it on a deeper level, he began to wince.
This......This thing is such a mess. It's nothing but corrupted data...It's so hard to look at. If we get swallowed by this thing, we'd more likely become a corrupted piece of data than 'eaten' by any normal means...

His right eye began to hurt a bit, but he wouldn't need to focus much longer. He took aim with the barrel, aiming for the tail once more. Nac caught a bead, then launched the bomb forth, the force of the cannon blast backing it up. Afterward, he turned away, effectively allowing his eyes to recover.
That was taxing....But I still have one trick I need to use for now.

And with that, bulges started to appear on various spots on Nachahmen's person. After a moment, fingers began to force themselves out. Then hands, feet, arms, legs, and even torsos. After a few moments, what was once one was now roughly twenty...

Summary

0: Nature's Embrace: Accuracy+ to all actions this round, enhanced ability to mimic subject(null for this), free dodge action. Other sigs can be used this turn.
0: Snipe
1: Thunder-80dmg(weakness)+stun-added to powerblast
2,3: Sniping Cannon, plus Energybomb-40x4(first hit has better accuracy than any other atks this turn)-Squalo
4: Elmer's Grace: Reduced accuracy against Nac. Lasts until hit twice or three turns pass(whichever comes first)
Free Action: Dodge

Cooldowns/Durations

Nature's Embrace: 2
Elmer's Grace: First turn
((Due to the end of this post, I'm having Pianissimo lay at least partial claim to Powerarmageddon later on.))

"Gah!" Pianissimo yelled. He was able to get back to dry land, but not before the monstrous shark bit his arm, shredding it and shattering the sword chip. Luckily, he managed to save his normal weapon, but it didn't help too much with the damage done to his arm. It would be useless for the rest of the battle. Fortunately, his left arm was just fine. Unfortunately, he had never wielded a sword with it. "Guess I'll have to stick with chips for now," he said, listening to Voltman say something about electric chips and that orb that was in front of him...moving really slowly. Pianissimo, unable to use one hand to select chips, asked for them through the PET. "A thunder chip for this guy's plan...and how about both aquaneedle chips for good measure." Next thing he knew, a massive ball of electricity was glowing in his left hand. Aiming carefully, Pianissimo threw it at the orb Voltman had shot.

That would do for...whatever Voltman's plan was. Silently, he wished he had more chips of each element, just in case something like this happened. There was nothing he could do about it now, though. Pianissimo activated both aquaneedle chips simultaneously, giving him six needles to hurl at the gargantuan shark monster. "This...is for my sword arm," he said simply. Normally above such things as revenge, Pianissimo was more than inconvenienced by his inability to use that arm...it ruled out normal attacks, Shadow Slay, Cloak and Dagger, and possibly usage of his RageClaw chip.

Six needles flew at the giant shark, three at a time. It was hardly a rain of needles, but it worked. Pianissimo jumped away after throwing the needles, taking stock of his remaining usable chips in the meantime.

Shotgun and Heatshot, I could probably use those together if I don't have a problem with the water...that cannon's pretty useless by itself, the time when I needed the areagrab has come and gone. I could probably use the rageclaw with my left arm, but I doubt it would be as effective. I could also probably learn to swordfight left-handed, but now isn't the best time to try and do that. Maybe when I'm in ACDC or something. Pianissimo looked at the only chips he had yet to account for, the two powerbolts. Hm...These things hit the enemy from below...would that even be useful with all this water? Possibly if they were combined, it would double in intensity, allowing the resulting bolt of energy to have more range and attack power. And I know I'm not the only one with powerbolt chips...

Pianissimo looked on, now out of immediate range should anything happen. For now, he could only watch and hope Voltman knew what he was doing.

1: Thunder-80dmg(weakness)+stun-added to powerblast
2-3: Needlerain (aquaneedlex2)-total of 120-Squalo
4. dodge
--END TURN SPLICE--

Voltman smiled hugely as two of the navis fired off thunders into the Powerblast, causing it to double in size and crackle visibly with electricity. Voltman reached out his electricity-bubbled hand, taking the orb lightly and bouncing it around between his electricity covered hands. The coating protected him from the other electric attacks, and the powerblast (being his own) didn't do any damage to him anyways.
Suddenly, his shield parted at the back, as the energy on his hands was funneled into the orb. He pushed his own energy into the ball, in addition to the energy he had siphoned from the water around him. The orb glowed brighter and brighter, as the electricity Voltman was loading the orb with began to physically manifest itself. The orb went from a light glow, to a dull orange, to a bright yellow, to a blinding white. Voltman kept siphoning energy into the sphere until all that was left of his shield was a coating on his hands, just stopping the electricity from flowing back into his systems.
Now! Face the wrath of our combined electric power!
Voltman wound up, and threw the sparking ball directly at Squalo. Then, he gathered the last of the shield, and threw one last lightningbolt directly into the orb's core. The glowing ball shimmered briefly, then stopped in midair.
Oh, good work! you overloaded it!
Wait for it...
The ball exploded, sending lightning arcing across the battlefield. It jumped over the water, until all of the bolts finally rejoined as one massive electric blast directly over Squalo, which then dived straight at the monstrous shark. Something seemed strange about the shark's image, however.
It's almost like we're viewing him through a fisheye lens. I wonder why?
Bubbles! The crossdresser used a bubble attack on the enemy!
Voltman snickered at Shigeru's crossdresser comment, glancing over at Junior, but with a silent compliment to the navi's idea.
I said we were using electricity, and he uses a chip that doubles electric damage. Smart. He may dress oddly, but I'll hand it to... him... that he knows his battlechips.
Finishing off his turn, Voltman just waited to see what the beast would do, after a blast like that. Then again, with that many stun programs in one attack, Voltman would be surprised if that beast still had use of all its extremities.

Overview:
1. Areagrab Nachamen out of the water
*Electric Drain activates. No actions*
-Splice'd-
2,3. Electric Armageddon! (Electric Blaze and Electric Drain+Powerblast+Thunder+Thunder. Possiblex2 from the Bubblestar.
That's (60+80+90+40+40)x2 due to weakness (x2 again?)= 620(x2?) damage and triple stun)
4. Dodge
Voltman's ploy hits with even more power than expected, and in a flash of blazing light, the water positively burns with energy as untold amounts of energy surges through. The water froths white as Squalo is assaulted from all sides. The ball of energy explodes on the water with the force of an atomic bomb, and the Navis feel the static even from where they are near the center of the floating platform.

When the Navis are able to see again, Squalo is gone, nowhere to be seen.

Squalo: 3000 [submerged]

Pianissimo: 100
Junior: 120
Nachamen: 160
Voltman: 160
Pianissimo managed to shake off the water and reactivate the eyepieces in his helmet...only to find that Squalo was gone.
Damn! thought Pianissimo, opening up a link with Rigel. "Can you locate him?"
"Hm...let's see...scanning for sharks, scanning for sharks...he's under the water somewhere. I can't find an exact location. Maybe you can try with your own scanner?"
"My scanner's been acting up since the beginning. I couldn't get a solid reading on that thing when we DID know where it was."
"I see. Well, that makes things more difficult. We could try firing elec attacks into the water..."
Of course, the obvious solution. Why didn't he come up with it? Oh, wait a minute. "We probably used up all of our elec chips and stuff in that last attack."
"Does anyone have a ringlog or something we could use as a bobber?"
Pianissimo thought for a minute. "They might, but such a plan would rely on Squalo going for it. Would he be dumb enough to think it's one of us?"
"True, true. How about...no, firing blindly is a stupid idea...going down there is even worse...maybe we can flip the platform?"
"What good would that do?" Pianissimo was incredulous now. Flipping the platform didn't seem like it would be effective in the least, but rather a suicide attempt.
Rigel sighed. "Well, it would have to make a full rotation for it to not be suicide. But maybe we could do that and hit Squalo with one of the edges?"
Though Pianissimo understood the concept now, he still didn't like it. There were too many unknowns. IF we could cause to make a full rotation, IF Squalo was close enough for one of the edges to hit, IF we didn't fall off when it was flipping, IF the attempt didn't shatter the platform. "Way too much risk. Any more ideas?"
"Not unless you want to wait for him to...wait a minute. How deep is the water there? If we just had some way of locating him, and if he was close enough to the bottom, we could use Powerbolt chips."
"I already thought about that. It probably wouldn't work unless we...combined...multiple...chips..."
Pianissimo uttered a quick "send both powerbolts" before shutting off the link. He turned to his other teammates. Hadn't they gotten powerbolts as well from the battle with the wisps?

"I've got an idea. All of you have powerbolts now, right? If we can concentrate them all on the spot below Squalo, we can hit him with it without resorting to everybody jumping in or firing blindly." Pianissimo closed his eyes. He might as well give it to them straight. "Only problem is, someone's going to have to jump in and locate Squalo. I suppose I'm willing to do that...unless someone else can get in and get out really quick."

Pianissimo activated the first powerbolt chip, causing his left hand to glow a brilliant purple. He activated the second...and the nearly immobile right hand glowed as well.
Ah, damnit.
This was going to be painful. Pianissimo tried to move his hand. It would move, but a surge of pain shot through his arm. He tried to lift the arm. Two loud cracks were heard, and then a third as he moved it to meet with his left hand. Damn shark. Nonetheless, he managed to bring the two hands together, and transferred the chip data from his right to his left hand. The glow doubled in intensity.
"Gather the power here. We'll worry about finding Squalo after you do."

Prepare two powerbolts (will use actions 1 and 2 when I actually use them...probably)
"So, we're combining the 'Power' chips, eh?" Junior commented warily, "Will that make an explosion big enough to hit the sucker regardless?"

"I've nothing plan wise. I too thought of the Ringlog decoy, but as they pointed out, that depends heavily on the assumption that Squalo is stupid. I've seen debates on whether these things are setient or not. WHile this might be a great chance to test that theory, I reall don't think the situation is appropriate." Wes commented, then looked through his chips. Finding them right next to each other, he slotted in the chips, "Sending Powershot... Powerbolt."

"Chips standing by." Junior turned to Pianissimo, "All right, Piano-san, I'm ready. Just tell me what to do and when to do it. I'm ready."

"Just remember, these are two chips we're burning here, so do your best not to waste them, both of you." Wes commented, "Now for the other two navis...."

((Pure RP post, prepping chips))
Heh.... one of the Nacs uttered.
I guess I'm game. another said.
This is a real pain in the ass. a third said. A few others scoffed.
So Zanzo, how about that powerbolt, eh? the first one asked.
Got it. Sending now...
Zanzo then slotted the newly obtained chip into the PET, and the left hands of the Nachahmen brigade began to glow.
So, anyone got a clue where the thing is? It's too corrupted for me to see very clearly when its in the drink...

Summary

Powerbolt is prepped.
The white light seared through Shigeru's eyelids, as the static drowned out all noise. The light soon faded, though, and with it the sound. But as the sound faded, another sound could be heard over it.
Laughter.
Voltman was clutching his stomach, laughing so hard that tears were streaming from his eyes.
Oh, that was freaking AMAZING! Just. Too. Freaking. Awesome!
Calm down, Volt. From my calculations, we've still got more than half of his HP to go.
Yeah, yeah. Now, let's see... what can our team blast him with next...
Suddenly, Pianissimo spoke to the group.
"I've got an idea. All of you have powerbolts now, right? If we can concentrate them all on the spot below Squalo, we can hit him with it without resorting to everybody jumping in or firing blindly." Pianissimo closed his eyes. He looked like he had something big on his mind. "Only problem is, someone's going to have to jump in and locate Squalo. I suppose I'm willing to do that...unless someone else can get in and get out really quick."
Voltman sheepishly shifter his weight from foot to foot.
Well, see, about that powerbolt... I kind of... well... traded it...
Then, he turned to Soulman, trying to change the topic.
Hey, shemale! We need to locate this guy, right? So wny don't you just light up the area with that attack you performed earlier? Squalo might be stunned.
Then, he grinned.
Or, even better, you could just flash him again without even attacking! Death by indecency!
He was laughing now.
Yeah, yeah! You just hit him with your *snicker* flashing move, and he'll be so stunned that everyone else will be able to attack!
Then, Shigeru decided to interrupt, as Voltman sucked giant gulps of air, tears running down his cheeks from laughing so hard.
Uh, Volt, I don't think you want to get him mad...
Or what?

(Take it away, Majin!)
"Shemale...? Indecency...?" Junior's eye began to twitch and he raised his hand angrily,balled into a fist.

"Just because you cross dress doesn't mean anything about your orientation or hint towards a third gender." Wes sighed. The world was full of such prejudice.

Junior then put a smile on his face as he looked a Volt, "Boy that's a good one. Yup, you really got me, Volt-kun." He began to laugh, then stopped suddenly, a weird grin on his face, "So, funny guy, just to show you that I'm not in any way offended or angry, like your netop thought I might be, why don't we try out some teamwork?" He slowly approached Volt and placed his palm over his skull, gripping it tightly. The hold he now demonstrated could have kept his hand attached to a bowling ball without any holes. He then lifted up the navi and held him in front of his face, "Ready?" Not waiting for a reply, he took off running, Volt being pulled along by the hand hanging behind Junior's back. His long, adult body crashed against the ground as the two moved forward, though if the resistence affected Junior at all, he didn't show it. As he reached the edge of the platform, he took a great leap out above the water, "Here we go.... now tell us where that fishy is!" He swung his arm forward, pitching Volt as if he were a bomb. As he released his grip, he made a great burst of wind clap between them, sending Volt shooting forward while Junior rode the air pressure to a graceful landing back on the center stage. He then turned around, and with a great grin, and gave a big thumbs up to his partners saying, "Ha! Ultimate Teamwork: Soul Mini Sonar Shoot is a success! This will serve a whole lot better than some ol' wooden bobber!"

"I think it has to locate him first before it can be called a success..." Wes said, a bit dumbfounded, "Besides, using an ally as a weapon? How is that typical of a good leader?

"Hey, using team mates like that has been down before. What about the guy with the afro and nosehair, from that really screwy anime you enjoy so much? Besides", continued Junior in his weird logic, "This is demonstrating my authority and manliness. I'm a leader no one will want to mess with, friend or foe!"

"Ruling by fear isn't exactly a good tactic...." Wes mumbled, "But I guess since we're not the official leaders in this fight, plus he also made some very rude, malicious comments, it'll be all right just this once."

"Good, you understand." Nodded Junior. Then, walking up to his ally, he asked, "So, Piano-san, our bobber's in place. Now what do we do with these Power-chips?"

((*Powerbolt and Powershot still prepped*

1.) Grab Volt and launch him
*Gust used to enhance both throw and dodge*
2.) Dodge/land back on platform
3.)
4.)
Waiting on Hothead's orders))
Voltman gasped as he went back above the water.
Gah! C-c-cold!
He looked down.
OhshitohshitohshitohSHIT! GUYS! SOMETHING'S COMING FOR ME!

(Hint as for where to aim. Acting as a decoy. Everyone, post to fire now. I'll be sure to get out of the way.
And, uh, Majin? He was Adult Volt at the time.)
Pianissimo nodded at Junior's comment. "Now we see if he can locate Squalo..."

Suddenly, Voltman looked straight down and started freaking out.

"That'll do," said Pianissimo. "Everyone, aim directly below Voltman!" Then he called out, "Voltman, as soon as we've fired our chips, you might want to get the hell out of the way! The rest of you...fire...NOW!" Following his "orders", Pianissimo slammed his left hand, containing the data of both Powerbolt chips, on the ground, aiming specifically under the spot where Voltman was freaking out. He felt the power release from his hands. Now he could only hope the others followed through immediately. Too much of a time difference could ruin the entire plan.

1-2: Powerbolts (70 each)
3-4: still open, will probably stay that way