First trip to the beach!

where his net op is

The navi took every shortcut he could to the beach net area. The last shortcut sent his thunderbolt flying toward the the sandy area of net, it crashed down onto the surface with a boom, the samurai clad in green and yellow armor digitized onto the exact spot the bolt struck down. He activated a small beacon that would signal out to anybody in the area who would be looking for him.

"Also I have just posted in another bbs master, will let of any response I'm givien." Sparks said, "but if no response is recieved soon, I will commence with battling as planned."

((requesting battle 1))
Good new master, we will be joining out old comrade DragonierMan on a mission he is doing. Just waiting on last bit of information. Lets try and get a battle in till then." Sparks relayed the information he got from the bbs to his operation.

"Roger that, continue as planned, bring em on." Joseph spoke with a full head of steam, ready to challenge any foe!

((Still want to do battle 1))
Sparks' first trip to the beach sent him near the edge of a sandy bank, where some rocks formed a neat little pool for seawater to collect in. Some metal-faced Raingear viruses were watching a tiny green Genin do some tricks inside the pool on a floating green data crystal. The Mystery Data chunk disappeared and reappeared as the little ninja virus had its fun with it while its mates floated there in their awe. Their fun didn't last too long, though, as the Genin spotted Sparks' arrival and alerted the rest!

// Enemies
Raingear A: 80 HP (Normal)
Raingear B: 80 HP (Normal)
Raingear C: 80 HP (Normal)
Genin: 60 HP (Sea, Behind Mystery Data)

// Navi
Sparks.EXE: 210 HP (Sand)

// Terrain
20% Sea (Rock Pool)
20% Normal (Edge of Pool)
60% Sand (Everywhere else)

// Battle 01, Start!!
Sparks seen his enemies, and with a slight smile on his face, he prepared his mind for battle. "Send me the zapring and the sword. I'm gonna try to put these enemies away quickly master."

"Sword, zapring, battle chips upload!" Joseph sent the chip data his samurai requested. "You know the drill, don't do anything reckless. Keep yourself out of harms way."

"No worries master." A small bolt of electrical energy started to encircle the Navi's right hand. "hmmmmm who wants to be the first to face a warriors death?" He knew the sand would slow him down so he started moving toward some of the normal terrain, as he jogged forward he released the electrical energy(Zapring 1) toward one of his aquatic nemesis's. Without hesitation he turned his attention toward the other two raingears, unleashing two slashes at them so fast you would think lighting itself had drawn the sword from its sheath(Sword).

Not having encountered these viruses before the samurai didn't know what sort of attacks would come his way so he kept his guard up waiting to evade something if he needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary

1. ZapRing1 [Damage: 40 + Stun 1 Accuracy: A] +5 elec bonus at RaingearA
2. Sword [Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy:A(B)] at RaingearB
3. Sword [Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy:A(B)] at RaingearC
-Free dodge due to slashing

Sparks.exe
Hp:210/210
Firing a bolt of energy at one of the Raingear viruses, Sparks took out the first of the three fairly quickly, and the viruses quickly sprung into action. The Genin disappeared from view and leapt into the air, throwing a few Kunai throwing knives in his direction; the Raingears opened their mouths and two geysers came crashing through the sand. Without missing a beat, he dove through the attacks, taking one knife through the shoulder (10) as well as a geyser (15) before slicing apart two more 'Gears. The Genin was still airborne at this point...

// Enemies
Raingear A: DELETED
Raingear B: DELETED
Raingear C: DELETED
Genin: 60 HP (Airborne above Sand)

// Navi
Sparks.EXE: 185 HP (Sand, 4/6 Sword)

// Terrain
20% Sea (Rock Pool)

// PS: You don't really need to put stuff like (Zapring 1) like that, it's not necessary and breaks up the flow.
"Trying to do things too fast, caused you to get hit. Slow down." Joseph scolded his navi. "Other wise good job not missing. Throw that sword away. Lets be patient with our little ninja friend here."

The samurai did as he was told sheathing the blade, and discarding the chip data at the same time. Joseph uploaded the guard battlechip for Sparks to use as his next weapon, or shield of use. The large yellow circular shield materialized in front of him, and attached itself to Sparks left arm. "You're a tricky little opponent, time to face a honorable defeat. Come, bring yourself, and get deleted." Sparks took a semi-open defensive stance, holding the shield at an angel to where he could easily bring it up and protect himself with. Bracing for whatever happened next, he and the Genin virus were at a classic old western style stare down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Guard1 [Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit) Accuracy: S]
----Turn Splice----

Sparks.exe
Hp:185/210
The Genin released a hail of Kunai at Sparks to counter the use of the Guard1 Battlechip in its presence. The first of the three Kunai smacks the Guard1, reflecting the damage back into the Genin for massive damage. The Genin lands teetering on the edge of the pool, wounded from its own attack. The second Kunai misses and the third Kunai hits Sparks for some damage.

// Enemies
Genin: 30 HP (Normal)

// Navi
Sparks.EXE: 155 HP (Sand, 2 Actions Remaining!)

// Terrain
20% Sea (Rock Pool)
"Stop playing around, finish him off!" Joseph commanded. "Focus, and attack!"

The navi didn't reply, yet did as he was told, he took the time to calculate the distance between him and the Genin virus then prepared his self mentally for the attack. The damage that Sparks received from the kunai did anything but phase him, as his mind stayed on the offensive. The samurai rushed his opponent, grabbing the katana handle at his side. As soon as the distance between them was only a few inches, he unsheathed the handle unleashing a swift slash of electrical energy that was sure to finish off his enemy if it wasn't dodged. Keeping his senses active and aware Sparks was ready to bounce backwards at a moments notice if the Genin threw another kunai.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary

2. [Zap Slash] - 30 Elec Damage + Slashing + Stun1 [Melee Type]. [2 TCD](30 pts + 30 pts = 60 pts) He grabs the Blade handle and slashes at the opponent in vertical motion, on contact the enemy is stunned by the shocking power of the attack.
3. Dodge

Sparks.exe
HP:155/210
Zap Slash sig 2 TCD
(I somehow forgot entirely about the Mystery Data I myself gave? Man, I'm retarded. Well, not like nothing really targeted it, so I think I'll let you have it.)

Now with its counterattack spent, the Genin couldn't do anything to retaliate against Sparks' last attack, which promptly deleted it, leaving the Mystery Data to rotate about quietly on its own. (Open? Y/N)

// Enemies
Genin: DELETED

// Navi
Sparks.EXE: 155 HP

// Objects
GMD: 20 HP

// Terrain
20% Sea (Rock Pool)

// Battle 01, Victory!!
// Reward: 560z
"Good job Sparks! Now get that data!" Joseph celebarated, by jumping up and down.

((Yes open GMD))
There was a lot of Zenny in the GMD!

Reward: 1500z
"Hell yea! Thats like a days worth of virus busting right there!" Joseph proclamied, with a huge smile on his face. "I just checked the BBS from my PET, and we have to go to the Neo-Shogun Associate Headquarters, I'm guessing SINNBAD is already there, so lets hurry."

"Sounds fine to me master." Sparks downloaded the prize zenny to his operators PET, and headed to his next destination.

This is where he went