World Tour, part 1

Lucia would plop down right in front of her furry robed friend. Tilting her head softly to one side. "Why would a navi say we can't beat some simple line of code? We live on the net, we could easily beat an.. RNG program.." Hand rose up to fluff through her hair, though really it seemed to pass through the fiery bundle, looking more like she was rubbing her head. "So why makeup? You pretty without it ya know."

Rolling backwards to lay out she looked up at the sky again, calling out somewhat loudly. "Master! Are we going after them anymore, I'm beat!"
Sally would just give a real sheepish smile "Ah, how do I explain it to you little doll. It is like war paint, or like stage paint. It accents my features so they can be seen from a distance" it really was a half truth; sally really did like wearing makeup. Still sullen would interject.

"As fun as it has been Sally and I just aren't ready for a network like this or such long strings of busting. That and I am exhausted as well! going to have to take a trip to Si-labs and probably back to the hotel. I mean we can continue our little network vacation after a short break right?"
Lucia would give a slightly dulled nodding of her head, not seeming to really get the idea of wearing it. But she wasn't about to disagree with it. And while they had talked, it seems her partner's navigator had other plans. So Lucia quickly rolled her legs up above her. Hands going to hold herself up before rolling them forward and nearly doubling up as she did a ground level flip and ended up on all fours. Soon rising up and giving a soft huffed breath once she was back on her feet. "Aww, over? Well. I had lots of fun foxy lady! I wanna play with you again sometime soon ok!" Navi even went so far as to hop over and give the other fem a quick hug.

Vincent on the other hand seemed to agree with Sullen as his voice came on next. "Yes, I think we've delved as far into this network as we should dare. Come on back Lucia, you've done well."

Lucia gave a soft squeak after the hug before hopping back several paces, giving a soft wave as she lit ablaze, soon her frame fading into the fire only for it to shoot off into the sky.

[Lucia.EXE Logout]
Saluki would return the somewhat awkward hug; only to be left alone rubbing along her arms. "Could not have done it without her boundless energy" Sally logged out as well; leaving the network like drifting smoke. It was a stark contrast to the girls flourish.

[Log out Saluki.exe]
[+3 FXP]