Magical Pet Training

Damn it. Could have gone a lot better... Freya said as she nursed the various cuts on her body, stumbling slightly to the side but regaining her balance instantly. Ugh...I hate this network and it's viruses. she mumbled to herself, staring at where the Shrubby had attacked her from, but quickly turning around and focusing her attention on the Armadill that managed to survive her attacks.

Shotgun and Fireburn, Jack. I have some unfinished business with those damn viruses...send the Recover30 as well, could do with a little patching up. Freya said bluntly as she heard the three clicks from her PET seconds later. Summoning a barrier around her body in preparation for her next assault on the viruses and their attacks on her.

Quickly equipping the Shotgun battle chip data and loading it into her hand Freya stood her ground as she aimed mentally at the virus in question, the last surviving Armadill, and held her arm out towards it and hoped she'd manage to delete it with this single attack as she quickly imbued a seeking element into the bullet and fired a concentrated blast of energy at the virus, white hot energy seeking out the virus with purpose.

Quickly doing an about face towards the Ironshields and their Shrubby compatriot as she shuffled her feet quickly before rushing the Ironshield the Shrubby had hidden it's self behind, accessing the Recover30 data, allowing her wounds to heal somewhat as she accessed her final chip for this assault, her Fireburn1. Allowing the heat from the chip to gather in her arm and set it's self ablaze, flames writhing around the arm and hand as she stopped a couple feet in front of the Ironshield and it's defenses as she brought her arm back before punching the air in front of her and sending a blast of flames at it and, hopefully, the Shrubby behind it.

*Marksman (+1 accuracy to shot type attacks)
*Snipe to Shotgun (add seeking once a turn)
*Target Boost to Shotgun (passive Take Aim1)
*Wooden Exterior to Self (passive 20 HP barrier)
1: Shotgun--->ArmadillA (50+spread1)
2: Recover30 (heal 30 HP to self)
3: Tactical movement towards IronshieldA
4: Fireburn1--->IronshieldA, Shrubby (50, fire, line attack)
Freya quickly unloads a taste of buckshot into the Armadill before it can get a bead on her, then tries to fire a blast of the very same substance into its'
frontside.

The blast of fire smacks harmlessly into the shield, however. and Freya suddenly finds more of those very same explosions from last turn filling the area around her, the waves harmlessly bouncing off of the fortress wall that is the Ironshield's frontside. They also, however, bounce off of her barrier, removing it but leaving her unharmed.

Then a second volley fills the void around her, this one presumably fired from the second Ironshield. (10) (10)

Finally, the shrubby teleports out from behind the Ironshield and nervously tosses a ringlog at her. She tries to dodge, but it hits her anyway. (10) The shrubby then disappears again.

Back where we started...

-What Viruses?- (Dead)
ArmadillA: DELETED
ArmadillB: DELETED
ArmadillC: DELETED

-Jerks- (Right in front of you)
IronshieldA: 120 HP
IronshieldB: 120 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP (Behind IronshieldB)

Terrain: 90% Glass, 10% broken (In small patches that form a straight, if segmented, line a ways back.)

Freya.EXE: 60HP
Damn it...not again... Freya panted, her HP returning to what it was last turn. The Recover30 managed to save her HP from taking a larger dip towards her untimely deletion, so it did something right, but she couldn't take much more of this and her only other healing chip wasn't exactly reliable since the enemy could use it themselves if she couldn't hit it in time. There has to be a way to go through those defenses... She thought to herself as she backed up from in front of the Ironshield a by a couple steps.

Freya...don't give up. Jack thought as he watched his navi back away from the viruses in fear...something Freya didn't show very often as his eyes lowered themselves towards his chip folder. There has to be something here...anything to get through those Ironshields. He continued on his train of thought, dumping the contents onto his bed, quickly sorting the ones that he knew would be useless against the defenses of an Ironshield. Thunder..? No, too slow. Ringlog..? No, that would just cause pain to Freya again. He continued, until his eyes rested on the Countbomb chip they had gotten during their short busting run with Majinman. Of course. They can't protect themselves from all sides at once... He said quietly, picking the chip up between his fingers and sending it to Freya in an instant.

Hearing the click from her PET Freya stopped in her tracks. Jack? She asked to the sky before shaking her head and turning her attention to the viruses she was forced to fight. Fine...I'll stay and fight. she thought before hearing Mask's voice. What's the matter puppet? Scared? Can't fight without me? Mask antagonized Freya, a smile on her face from the PET that Freya couldn't see but she could imagine the rat giving her a grin that only strengthened her resolve. Shut it rodent. Freya said as she concentrated on the viruses. I'm going to show that damn rodent. She thought as she summoned a barrier around her body, renewed will to fight as she clenched her fists tightly, ignoring the pain that flooded her body.

Quickly taking a step forward towards the Ironshield, Freya quickly moved her body to the right with grace and quickness, attempting to anticipate the viruses attacking her where she stood, as she began a chant in her head that sounded something like the following if translated. Darkness and light, convene upon my fragile and tired body and grant me the power I need to fell my foes, granting me victory in this fight. As she thought the words, a small circle appeared around her navi symbol and on the backs of her hands as they glowed brightly for a couple seconds before disappearing into her body, strength adding onto her own.

As the strength readied it's self to be used, Freya accessed the chip data that Jack had sent her...the Timebomb1 that they had gotten when busting with Majinman...it wasn't strong enough on it's own to take down the Ironshields if it's explosion managed to pierce through their defenses but thanks to the extra strength that she had managed to gain from her chant, she could give the bomb's attack enough oomph to delete the Ironshields. Imbuing the bomb's core data with her own additional strength, she made a mad dash for the shields as she attempted to run between them with her own speed before summoning a large bomb between the two viruses as a large counter flashed on the bomb as a "2" and ready to count down to the viruses demise.

Overview
*Snipe to Shotgun (add seeking once a turn)
*Target Boost to Shotgun (passive Take Aim1)
1: Magic Channeling (Strengthen 40 to self, 1TCD)
2: move to the right of viruses (dodge)
3: Tactical Movement to between IronshieldA and B (tactical movement)
4: Magic Countbomb1 in the middle of (100 HP object, 2 turns to explosion, deals 120 damage to all surviving viruses, anchored
Freya plops down a countbomb in the middle of the viruses. The Shrubby teleports out to try and whack her with the Ringlog again, but it misses as she dodges away.

The (expected by now, really) mortar fire, on the other hand... (10) (10) (10)

One of the viruses takes a shot at the countbomb instead of Freya, feeling a suspicious feeling from it. (10)

-What Viruses?- (Dead)

IronshieldB: 120 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP (Behind IronshieldB)

Magick'd Countbomb: 90

Terrain: 90% Glass, 10% broken (In small patches that form a straight, if segmented, line a ways back.)

Freya.EXE: 50HP
Sighing in relief from her actions, thankful to the powers that be that she wasn't seriously hurt from the last attacks and that her Countbomb remained mostly unharmed from the attack. Gotta move... She said quickly, knowing the dangers of being in such close quarters with the weapons that had caused her much grief and pain throughout the battle. So, taking action quickly Freya held out her palm towards the Countbomb and transferred her barrier to it, enveloping it in a green bubble of protective energy, she was going to make sure that bomb of hers would survive...even if it could cost her a limb or two.

With the bomb given some protection against attacks Freya darted from her position as quickly as she possibly could in an attempt to avoid being hit by the bombs fired from the turrets as best as possible before contacting Jack through her PET. Jack, it's Freya. She began as she began to go around one of the Ironshields, her resolve on eliminating the Shrubby that had been a pain in her ass since the start. Send me the Cornshot and Redfruit. I have a shrub to test my trimming on. She said quickly as she rounded the bend between her and the Shrubby, her feet making audible clacks on the glass under her feet. Got it. Please, just try to survive until that bomb can explode. Don't do anything reckless or stupid. Jack responded as he grabbed the two chips off his bed in a swift movement, slotting them in with two more quick movements, leaving the rest of the fight up to Freya's intuition.

Quickly accessing the chip data from Jack, the Redfruit was selected first so that Freya could hopefully manage to hit the apple with the spread from the Cornshot. Using the chip data from the Redfruit as she finished rounding the Ironshield the scared and annoying little virus was behind as she managed to see it, waiting for the next attack it could make so quickly Freya summoned a large red apple a few feet behind the wooden virus, as soon as it was summoned it quickly began it's annoying thing by hopping about in place before randomly hopping to another panel near it.

Quickly equipping the Cornshot from her core data, Freya held out her arm towards the bush of a virus, adding her special abilities as she increased her aim on the virus and apple as well as imbuing it with the ability to seek out targets. With a single "click" from her hand, a large corn shaped projectile shot out from her palm towards the Shrubby, an explosion moments later sounding from the spot the Shrubby had been in as a kernel of corn shot out quickly from the explosion in a high angle as it fell quickly towards the glass and bounced off the surface harmlessly as it aimed it's self at the Redfruit that Freya had summoned moments earlier...a second explosion sounding that the kernel had (hopefully) hit it's target. Meanwhile the Countbomb's LCD changed from a "2" into a "1"...the explosion was near as was the viruses deletions...Jack began to worry and hoped like hell that Freya and the Countbomb could last until it's explosion.

*Snipe to Cornshot1 (add seeking once a turn)
*Target Boost to Cornshot1 (passive Take Aim1)
*Countbomb1 (1 turn to detonation, 120 to all viruses upon detonation)
*Pool of Strengthen20 leftover from last turn (used on Cornshot1 for the lulz)
1: Dodge away from Ironshield viruses
2: Move to behind IronshieldB (tactical movement)
3: Redfruit1 (summons a fruit that moves around randomly, recovers 80 HP to whoever hits it)
4: Cornshot1--->Shrubby and Redfruit1 (60+20 wood, shot type, Seeking, +2 Accuracy ranks, Trick-Shot Spread1)

Cooldowns
Magic Channeling (next turn or turn after)
Puppet Smash (ready)
Shadow Magic (ready)
Dodging away from the Ironshields, Freya managed to evade the rounds of explosives they shot at her, counting the moments as she loaded up a CornShot to bear against the Shrubby. The plant-like virus teleported near her front, and threw its log at her. It missed, thankfully, and Freya shot the Shrubby successfully. The fruit she placed managed to jump around a bit, and a little further away from the point of the CornShot's spread range. Instead, the blast of grains bounced off to hit one of the Ironshields in the back.

The bomb ticked down to 1.

-What Viruses?- (Dead)

IronshieldB: 60 HP
Shrubby: DELETED

Magick'd Countbomb: 90
Red Fruit: 1

Freya.EXE: 50HP
Watching as her attack met expectations as it eleminated the Shrubby, she couldn't help but feel disapointed that she couldn't hit the Redfruit. Shrugging it off as she watched the fruit bounce around it's immedate area, she called up Jack one last time for this fight. Hi-Cannon. That's all I need, the bomb is about to go off and take these viruses with it. She said quickly as she mentally locked onto the apple, despite it's erratic bouncing around.

Forming a barrier around her and accessing the chip Freya silently stood her ground as she summoned a small gun into her hand with a large handle and a modified grip in which Freya could manage to grip the weapon without any problems. Imbuing the weapon with the ability to seek out it's target, Freya steadyed her arm as she took aim at the fruit, as difficult as it was with the fruit's erratic movements, Freya pulled the trigger quickly as a blast of concentrated energy rocketed out of the barrel sending shocks down Freya's arm but she managed to keep her arm steady enough as the bullet flew out towards the Redfruit she had summoned not more than a few moments ago.

As the weapon disappeared from her hand Freya quickly moved from her position to avoid being attacked by the others that still managed to survive the constant attacks from Freya, but it was mostly to avoid being caught in her own explosion. The bomb (after waiting for the viruses to make their moves) took a moment to it's self as the red LCD on the bomb disappeared allowing for a single moment to the viruses before a loud explosion rocked the area, a mushroom cloud signaling the bomb's detonation and hopefully the viruses demise.

Overview
*Snipe to Hi-Cannon (add seeking once a turn)
*Target Boost to Hi-Cannon (passive Take Aim1)
*Countbomb1 (detonates after viruses take their turn, 120 to all viruses upon detonation)
1: Hi-Cannon Redfruit1 (80+knockback, +3 accuracy ranks, seeking)
2: Dodge/Move away from Ironshields
3: Dodge/Move away from Ironshields
4: Dodge/Move away from Ironshields
Tick, tock, tick, tock.

The RedFruit met its end, shot by a precise Hi-Cannon blast.

Tick, tock, tick.

BOOM

The end.

-What Viruses?- (Dead)

IronshieldA: DELETED
IronshieldB: DELETED
Shrubby: DELETED

Magick'd Countbomb: 90 [It dun exploaded.]

Freya.EXE: 130HP

-BATTLE FOUR, VICTORY!!-

Rewards: [IronShell1] Battlechip, 750z
Whew...glad that worked. Freya sighed as she watched the mushroom cloud that she had made from the Countbomb's explosion, the Ironshield viruses were nowhere to be found, but a small pile of zenny and chip data layed where the viruses had once existed at. Picking up the zenny and chip data that was left behind, Freya quietly walked deeper into the net.

(Battle 5)
The puppet only had a few moment of her quiet time before something came crashing down on the ground right in front of her. When she tried to figure out what just happened, Freya could only find a broken panel in front of her and couldn't find anything else. "Stay where you are, vermin!" A bold voice came rumbling down from above, revealing a rather thin, custom navi in an olive jumpsuit that was holding a looped whip, standing on a rather high platform with a single stage light that shined from his back and nearly blinded Freya.

"Don't come any closer now! You've almost stepped over my territory!" The strange navi's first notable appearance was his peculiar brown skin and a brown fur scarf that wrapped over his neck, while wearing what looked like a black top hat, but it was hard to determine from the angle Freya saw him as. Even before she could say a word, the unknown navi cracked his whip an inch away from the puppet's feet, forcing her to instinctively back away from where she stood. "I am TameMan! And anything that comes before me can, and shall, be tamed!"

With one last crack of his whip against the side of his platform, the grounds began to rumble and a iron cage wall began to rise up. Before Freya realized, she was just out side of a caged circus stage and TameMan was in the center of it all. "Now, silly little puppet! I can feel the presence of an untamed beast! Bring the dastardly animal into the stage so I can set it straight!" The navi clicked his fingers together and a gate appeared before Freya...but a rather small one, so small that only a rat could fit inside it. "The stage is a sacred ground for the animals to perform! If you think about setting your foot on it...*CRACK*...You'll get a good taste of my 'Matilda'!"

This was certainly the training Mask would have needed to get him to act like a normal SP...but was it really worth it?

TameMan.EXE: 400HP [Center stage]

Terrain: 55% Normal, 5% Broken (In front of Freya) [Outer rim], 30% Normal [Inner cage], 10% [Center stage] (Terrain change will only effect one of the three separate normal terrains)

Freya.EXE: 130HP [Outer rim]

Object:
CagewallA (Left half): 100HP
CagewallB (Right half): 100HP
CageGate: 150HP [Open/SP Only]

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
Freya just stood there, unmoving and speachless at the navi and his sudden appearance. With a half hearted sigh Freya waved her hand and in a moment Mask showed herself right next to Freya, sniffing the ground around her before her eyes looked upwards at Tameman, wondering why Freya summoned her here and now.

Why did you call me here puppet? What's going on here? The rat asked as she turned her head towards Freya, a glare in her eyes. Jusat follow my lead rodent. And be ready for a fight, I at least know that Jack upgraded you while I was wondering the net. Freya whispered to Mask. The rat SP promptly shut up and waited for Freya's lead.

I Appreciate the offer TameMan. My SP doesn't always listen to me and goes off on her own. Freya began. But, I'd like to see your training methods up close. So, if you would be so kind, would you let me come up there? She asked as she waited for TameMan's response.

TURN SPLIT
Freya
1`: Summon Mask.SP
--------------------------
"Do I need to carve you a new set of ears, you piece of rotten stick?! Why in the world do you think I'd let someone who couldn't control their pathetic rat in a stage, unless you want to be considered a dirty animal like your partner!?" TameMan cracked his whip in front of Freya once more, breaking one more panel to scare the navi off a little. "You can't step inside, but that doesn't mean you can't watch or help your trash mouth rat of yours. Now, get going!"

The olive green navi twirled the whip over his head and grabbed Mask besides Freya and pulled it over the metal cage wall. TameMan took a quick examination of the SP and could only let out a sigh as he scratched beneath his top hat. "...Mm, this impudent animal is far too weak to actually go through the training...This is such a pain." The navi immediately grabbed Mask by her neck and was injected with a blue medicine without anyone's permission.

He then threw the rat down to the stage like a rag and clapped his hands together. "Lesson one will begin! Cormac, you'll be first!" TameMan clapped his hands in a strange beat and a tiger, yet to reach its mature state, appeared before Mask. "Work together, or your rat will be catfood. It's as simple as that." said the navi as he sat on his red velvet chair and carefully watched over the battle.

-Turn Split Over / New Turn-

Cormac.SP: 200HP [Inner cage]

Terrain: 50% Normal, 10% Broken (In front of Freya) [Outer rim], 30% Normal [Inner cage], 10% [Center stage] (Terrain change will only effect one of the three separate normal terrains)

Mask.SP: 130HP [Inner cage] [Boost: +2 Action (3 Actions Total) / +10 Damage (20 Total) / +50 HP (130 Total)]

Object:
CagewallA (Left half): 100HP [Gaped between]
CagewallB (Right half): 100HP [Gaped between]
CageGate: 150HP [Closed]
Missing the whip as it pulled Mask into the arena, Freya felt devastated that she had brought her SP into this, she only wanted to find text files for pet obedience, not have Mask get injected with some sort of...data...and forced to fight. Damn it. She managed to say, watching Mask slowly get to her feet.

Damn you puppet...how did you get me into this mess? The rat SP mumbled under her breath, getting to her feet slowly as she scratched at the point where she was injected with. Damn this itches. She mumbled, scratching it with her hind claw she barely noticed the tiger in front of her, summoned on Tameman's command and some sort of beat. Stepping forwards, towards the tiger in front of her, Mask turned her head towards Freya. This is your fault puppet. You damn well better make it right and help me. Mask snarled at her master before focusing her attention back on the tiger.

Arching her back as she lifted her tail high above the ground, flames appearing as the flames themselves flickered wildly at the end of her tail before spreading downwards to the end; she was ready for combat as she took another step towards her foe. Before she could attack however, she noticed a small barrier surrounding her body as she turned her head towards Freya, arm held out and her palm open.

Stay out of this puppet. I don't need your help. Mask sneered at her master as she turned her head back to Cormac again. I won't lose you Mask...I'm helping you, like it or not you bitch. Freya whispered to herself, unable to do anything more useful this turn, but she did add her own ability to enhance attack accuracy, Mask's eyes sharpening immediately.

Finally going on the attack, Mask squeaked at Cormac loudly as she glared intensely at Cormac, as if trying to see right through the tiger and it's possible strategy. She dashed from her current position as she kept aiming at Cormac's sides. With a single movement as she skidded on the arena floor, she turned around at high speed with her tail whipping around at the same speed and attempted to whip Cormac and cause a smoldering burn on the tiger's body, which would quickly turn severe and do major damage to Cormac's body. With that out of the way, Mask's tail flames quickly smoldered as her whipping finished on Cormac, she quickly pushed on her front legs hard as she sent herself into the air into a back flip away from the tiger SP and it's master.

Overview
Freya
*Target Boost to Mask.SP (+1 accuracy to a single attack)
*Wooden Exterior to Mask.SP (20 HP barrier)
1-4: do nothing

Mask
*Target Boost used on Rat's Bane (+1 accuracy)
1: Move towards Cormac (tactical movement)
2: Rat's Bane--->Cormac (60 delayed fire damage, 2TCD)
3: Back flip dodge
((The Passive Take Aim cannot apply to others besides yourself. Also, defenses needs to be transferred rather than be used on others if it's in passive form FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID.))

Mask's intimidating squeal didn't even cause the Tiger cub to even flinch, prompting it to slowly approach the rat with its head lowered. He watched as Mask began to dash straight towards him and slowly raised its clawed paw to his side. "Oh, do go easy on the little critter, Cormac~"

As his master's word rung in his ear, the tiger lowered the paw half way and gave a half-hearted swipe when Mask was within distance. They traded blows from one another, Cormac destroying the barrier while the rat got a clean hit with its tail. Cormac tried again with his attack, but it was no avail.

Cormac.SP: 140HP [Inner cage]

Terrain: 50% Normal, 10% Broken (In front of Freya) [Outer rim], 30% Normal [Inner cage], 10% [Center stage] (Terrain change will only effect one of the three separate normal terrains)

Mask.SP: 130HP [Inner cage] [Barrier Destroyed]

Object:
Don't underestimate me you fool. Mask said as she landed from her back flip on all fours, tail pointed at Cormac, a glare in her eyes. Come here kitty kitty. Mask said as she stood her ground, another barrier forming around her. I said stay out of this puppet. Mask hissed at her master again, turning her head to Freya again. You're getting my help rodent. Like it or not. Freya said to Mask.

I said let me do this on my own puppet! I don't need your damn help! Mask yelled at her master, her glare intensifying as she reared up at Freya before quickly turning back to Cormac. You don't get it Mask, you are my responsibility. Freya said, a circle forming on the ground and quickly encompassing around Freya, a slight glow emanating from it. You're stuck with me rodent, till deletion do we part, we stick together. Freya said calmly as the circle disappeared below Freya and reappeared under Mask, granting additional power to her own attacks.

Growling at Freya's "unneeded" help, Mask quietly looked back over to Cormac, a tired look in her eyes. Lets get this over with. Mask mumbled as she lowered herself to the ground, she began to slowly circle Cormac: like a predator to prey. Leaping at Cormac suddenly, Mask went on the attack as she attempted to topple the tiger in his side with a swift headbutt, the attack's power intensified by Freya's spell earlier as it slowly began to fade from Mask's body and the rat knew it as she quickly followed up by turning quickly in an attempt to send Cormac flying with her tail's attack aimed towards his face; the sole purpose to inflict as much pain on the tiger as possible as she attempted to wrap her tail around Cormac's torso and lift him enough off the ground so that she could slam him into the ground as hard as possible before unwraping her tail from his torso and flee to a slightly safer area away from Cormac.

Overview
Freya
*Wooden Exterior to Mask (passive 20 HP barrier)
1: Magic Channeling to Mask (40 strengthen, 1TCD)
2-4: Nothing

Mask.SP
*40 Strengthen pool from Freya
1: Attack--->Cormac (20)
2: Attack--->Cormac (20)
*Free attack due to Guts Type (attack Cormac for 20)
3: Dodge
"Urgh! There isn't an ounce of teamwork or comradeship between the two! Oh Cormac, I've come across a problematic client, and I'm so sorry!!"

TameMan twisted and turned on his velvet chair, distressed as he watched Mask and Freya arguing. Cormac, however, found himself distracted while he watched his master writhing for no good reason. This gave the strafing Mask the perfect change to unleash her attacks, starting with a head-on headbutt.

The attack was a hit, but the tiger cub returned the favor with the slash of his claw. The barrier took the slash head on, allowing Mask's attack from continuing on. The rat's slapped the tiger across the face with her tail, but she underestimated her enemy's weight when the tiger barely an inch high off the air and easily landed on its four. Her plan to smash her enemy down to the ground wasn't much of a choice as she tried to back away, but Cormac was angry. Very Angry.

"Oh Cormac, my dear pup. You're my latest animal to tame, but I've yet to control that anger of yours...I do hope it doesn't shred that rat into mince meat! Ahah!"

Snarling as its jagged sharp tooth glared towards Mask, Cormac jumped towards the SP with incredible speed and pounced it straight to the ground. In a blink of an eye, Mask's furry torso was bleeding from a quick swipe from the tiger and was thrown against the metal bars. As the rat's body thudded against the hard ground, the tiger began to sprint at the SP in blind rage, but it was momentarily stopped when it was whipped on its back by TameMan.

"STOP!"

The navi's word was loud and precise as it struck the tiger with fear and respect, lowering its head as it slowly approached the center stage. "Patients, Cormac! We're here to teach them, not kill them! If that was the case, they wouldn't last a second!"

Cormac.SP: 90HP [Inner cage]

Mask.SP: 90HP [Inner cage] [Barrier Destroyed]

Object:
Client my wooden ass Tameman! Freya roared from the sidelines, Mask slowly getting up from the floor as she shook off the damage from Cormac's attacks as if it were nothing. You're the one forcing my SP to fight. I'd kick your ass myself if you had the guts to come down and face me. Freya continued as she took a step forward, anger blazing in her hollow eyes as she clenched her wooden fist. Rageclaw2 and Cornshot Jack. Freya whispered to her netop; Jack was understandably puzzled as to why Freya wanted battle chips now but quietly obeyed as he slotted the chips into the PET, waiting to see as to what Freya would do.

Initializing connection from Net Navi to Support Program A mechanical voice in the back of both Freya and Mask's heads said, followed by static before fading out seconds later. Mask. We've got little chance of making it out of here together if you continue the way you are now. Freya "said" to her SP, whom picked up the sentence perfectly in the back of her head as the SP turned to her master without a sound; Mask knew that it wouldn't be long before Cormac would go back out on the attack soon. What is it Puppet? I've already said I- Mask began before being drowned out by Freya's voice. Shut your trap for a damn minute and listen to me. I'm sending you chip data and I'm going to give you Supporting fire with my own attacks. I got you into this, now I'm going to get you out of it...just trust me damn it! Please. Just trust me. Freya communicated to her SP; pleading with all her heart to get the rat to finally listen to her and accept her help. Closing her eyes and shaking her head slowly, Mask communicated back seconds later. Fine. We'll do it your way Puppet...if I can get you to beg like that... The SP communicated back coldly as she opened her eyes and turned to the problem at hand: Cormac.

Forming the Rageclaw data into a small ball of black energy, Freya targeted Mask and sent the data to her faster than Tameman could blink, the data hitting Mask's torso right in the middle; where her core data would be as it traveled up to the best possible place for her executing the data: her own tail. As the data lodged it's self into her combat programing, an unexpected occurrence happened as Mask's tail began to glow down the middle before a sickening sound occurred; much like two halves of whole the tail split down the middle sending data spilling over her back and a little to the sides like blood and gore from a horror movie as the two halves reformed themselves into two smaller tails, large spikes protruding from both tails ends and forming the equivalent of hands with jagged and bloody-esque fingers, wriggling and writhing with sickening cracks of bone.

Come here kitty kitty. Death awaits you. Mask said darkly, stepping forwards as the fingers continued to writhe and continue to send sickening, bone crunching sounds around the area in an attempt to intimidate the tiger cub as to give Freya an opening to attack. Still standing on the outer rim, facing the cage and watching as Mask put on her little show, she readied herself to attack Cormac from a distance; the damn thing wouldn't expect a two pronged attack from the sides and in the cage as she formed her arm into a .50 Sniper Rifle, functional scope included, as she put the rifle scope up towards one of her eyes and waited to time the shot perfectly as she hoped to have a clear shot at Cormac...aiming and adding her own special ability to the mix, she loaded the chip data and with a squeeze of the trigger...a small kernel of corn shot out from her weapon at high velocity and hopefully hit Cormac square in his side.

As yet another barrier formed around the rodent in the cage, she grinned evilly before the writhing of her Rageclaw2 data stopped, waiting for the kernel's explosion before jumping at the chance to attack, her little friends looking for blood, seconds later Mask jumped towards Cormac like a beast upon her prey. Swinging her tail in an arc above the tiger as the "hands" attempted to clamp around the Tiger SP before attempting to swing him around and then dive bomb his ass onto the floor, face first.

Freya.EXE
*Snipe to Cornshot1 (add seeking once a turn)
*Target Boost to Cornshot1 (passive Take Aim1)
*Wooden Exterior to Mask.SP (passive 20 HP barrier)
1: Transfer Rageclaw2 data to Mask.SP
2: Take aim (+1 accuracy)
3: Cornshot1--->Cormac.SP (55 wood, shot type, trick shot spread to...no one)
4: Nothing

Mask.SP
*40 Points of Strengthen--unused
1: Intimidate Cormac.SP
2: Rageclaw2--->Cormac.SP
3: Auto Dodge?
"..."

TameMan had a relatively serious expression on his face when things got silent between Freya and Mask. He rested his head back against the plush chair and let out a small smirk on his face.

Cormac sneered as he was being provoked by the rat and jumped the gun by baring its teeth and claws. The tiger's bite crushed the barrier like nothing, but it wasn't expecting the supporting fire from Freya herself and was shaken up by the attack. Taking this chance, Mask's claw-like tail easily cut through the SP and forced its EJO sequence to boot.

"Impressive feat. You managed to beat my weakest animal with your abysmal teamwork. Bravo, I should award you with a medal right now!" TameMan still lazily sat on his chairs, twiddling around with his whip and didn't give a single eye contact with Freya. "I guess it's time for the next lesson...The true testing of your teamwork~" He rolled up his leather whip and gave a snapping crack into the air, causing two shadowy figures to emerge out from beneath the chair and the cage gate to swing open.

"Will you fight with your beloved Rat? Or stay behind the safe metal wall and still provide your measly cover fire. Your choice." He was now fiddling with his top hat, but he pulled out a small chunk of gourmet meat out from it and threw it in front of Mask. "Enjoy it while you can, Sewer trash."

Cormac.SP: EJO'd [Inner cage]
??.SP: ?? HP
??.SP: ?? HP

Terrain:
50% Normal, 10% Broken (In front of Freya) [Outer rim]
30% Normal [Inner cage]
10% [Center stage]
(Terrain change will only effect one of the three separate areas)

Mask.SP: 130HP [Inner cage] [Barrier Destroyed] [Fully Healed]

Object:
CageGate: 150HP [Open]
Watching the gate open, Freya took no time in walking towards the entrance, being mindful of the holes around the arena, as she began to walk up the ramp and into the outer rim of the arena; next to her SP whom was finishing up the piece of meat that Tameman had thrown to her, her wounds healing instantaneously. I'm fighting with my SP Tameman. Freya stated, placing a hand on her SP's head, strangely, Mask sort of enjoyed this gesture. Unlike you; I am willing to fight with my own SP and do my best to keep her alive. Freya sneered at Tameman. Don't get used to being in that chair. I'll kick your ass out of it myself if I have to. Freya finished as Mask began to say her piece.

Little dramatic, eh, puppet? Ah well. The rat said under her breath, a grin on her face. I'm a rodent, Tameman, not sewer trash. Why even talk about yourself like that? Got issues or something with your self esteem? Mask chastised Tameman's comment about calling her sewer trash. Bring on your animals. We'll break them like cheap toys.
"Brave words from a mere magical doll. And you should know that this match would be unfair if I took a stand in it." TameMan stood as he coiled his whips once more, eying the two small figures just beneath his feet and let out an echoing whistle.

The two simultaneously removed their black capes, revealing...two chimpanzees. They didn't have any distinctive characteristic that set them apart from any other apes except the bowl hats they were wearing, and they were calm and quiet, awaiting for their master's order. "Miss Freya and "Rodent", meet Lloyd and Floyd. I've been with them for quite a while now and I can say with pride that they are completely tamed by me!" The navi cracked his whips against the ground, prompting the two monkeys to jump off the center stage and onto to the field.

"They're ready when ever you are. Take your time to oil that joint of yours if you please."

Summary
Cormac.SP: EJO'd
Lloyd.SP: 150 HP [Inner Cage]
Floyd.SP: 150 HP [Inner Cage]

Terrain:
50% Normal, 10% Broken [Outer rim]
30% Normal [Inner cage]
10% [Center stage]
(Terrain change will only effect one of the three separate areas)

Freya.EXE: 130HP
Mask.SP: 130HP

Object: