The Great Viral Purge - Sector B.

(The Zapslash does 30? Is there some reason why it only did 20? Or is it just a misunderstanding?)

Sparks smiled at the stunned virus and fired one purge shell at it, as soon as the shot was fired he moved back to his partner in two quick evasive rolls just encase their attacks missed. "How you doing over here?" Sparks asked getting to his feet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
1st action: Fires one purge shell at S-PowieC
2nd-3rd action: Evasive movement back to Blazeman

Other information:
Sparks.exe
Hp:120/170
SCD's:
Zapslash: 1TCD

((I read it wrong, zapslash does do 30.))

The lumbering golem and the paralyzed Powie were both excised from the network, leaving behind some zenny. Two more spawn viruses down and only two more to go...

S-CraggerA: DELETED [b]
CraggerB: DELETED [s]
QuakerA: DELETED [s]
QuakerB: DELETED [s]
QuakerC: DELETED [b]
PowieA: DELETED [s]
S-PowieB: DELETED [s]
PowieC: DELETED

Terrain: 25% Normal, 25% Cracked, 50% Broken [mostly surrounded by broken panels]

Sparks.EXE: 120HP [-1 purge shells]
Blazeman.EXE: 30HP [-4 purge shells]

[Battle 2 - Victory!]

Sparks get: 500z + 3 FXP
Blazeman get: 300z + 3 FXP
"Ouch, that really hurt.."
"Don't worry, Blazeman. Downloading MiniEnergy." Cole said, as he inserted a health pack.
"Thanks, Cole." Blazeman said, when he glowed a faint green.
Blazeman then turned to his partner.
"Alrighty then, lets go!" Blazeman said, as he went on to search for viruses.
"HOLD UP, I need to go buy some chips" Cole said, while getting his backpack and zenny.
"Make it quick.."

*Use MiniEnergy (+50)*
*Go to ACDC Town's Chip Shop*

OPERATOR: LEFT
Bump.
Another bump.
((Sorry, but you need Ktbandit to post before you can continue))
(Sorry it took so long...)

Sparks smiled confidently as the purge shell got rid of the spawn virus. "I'm just to good."

"Don't get full of your self." Joseph warned.

"I know I know. Lets keep going." Sparks replied. "You ready bro?" He turned his attention to Blazeman.
*Sorry I took so long, I was on vacation.*

"I am all set!" Cole set, while returning. He then showed the two energy packs and the PowerShot battlechip to Blazeman.
"Thank you for the cool stuff, Cole." Blazeman said. He then turned to Sparks.
"Yeah, lets go."

*Battle 3, GOGOGO!*
Three Weather viruses hung from the ceiling in front of Sparks and Blazeman, preventing them from going any further. Behind the frontline of viruses, two statuesque Gaias held their hammers high over their heads in preparation to attack. Way in the back, a small group of Beetanks arched their cannons. There was nothing weird with the terrain.

WeatherA: 80 HP
WeatherB: 80 HP
WeatherC: 80 HP
GaiaA: 100 HP [stonebody]
GaiaB: 100 HP [stonebody]
BeetankA: 50 HP
BeetankB: 50 HP
BeetankC: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Sparks.EXE: 120HP [-1 purge shells]
Blazeman.EXE: 80HP [-4 purge shells] [CANNOT USE CHIPS FOR TWO TURNS]

[Battle 3 - Begin!]
(Wait, didn't I use a MiniEnergy?)

"Ah, darnit! I can't send any chips! You are going to have to try to do this yourself, Blazeman!"
"Crap.. Well, lets go. Scan for viruses!" Blazeman said, while pressing the "SCAN" button on his V-Eliminator.

Then after the scan, he decided it would be best to get out of the way of virus attacks.

Action 1: Scan for Spawn Viruses
Actions 2 and 3: Dodge
Sparks smiled at the sight of the gaia viruses. "Its a perfect time to try out new weapon."

"Let's do it bro." Joseph smiled confident. "Upload Guard1 battle chip" He sent the data to his navi. "Wait until you see who the spawn viruses are before you attack."

"Yes sir." The samurai held the guard up and prepared to dodge if he had to.

Summary:
1st action: Guard1 battle chip (1 hit shield + reflect damage up to 60dmg + line attack)
2nd-3rd action:dodge
Bump.
The scan revealed a Weather and a Beetank to be spawn viruses. The the Weathers disappeared into the ceiling before the the Gaia removed its stony armour and prepared to attack. It slammed its hammer hard into the ground, but both navis were able to avoid the shockwave. One of the Beetanks attacked with a bomb, but that was even more easily dodged, cracking the panel it landed on. A Weather dropping down from the sky was unexpected and it exhaled an icy gust at Sparks. Fortunately, it was blocked by his Guard and the damage was reflected back at the virus instead. This left the navi on a small patch of ice.

WeatherA: 60 HP
S-WeatherB: 80 HP [high altitude]
WeatherC: 80 HP [high altitude]
GaiaA: 100 HP [stonebody]
GaiaB: 100 HP
BeetankA: 50 HP
S-BeetankB: 50 HP
BeetankC: 50 HP

Terrain: 85% Normal, 10% Ice, 5% Cracked

Sparks.EXE: 120HP [-1 purge shells] [ice]
Blazeman.EXE: 80HP [-4 purge shells] [CANNOT USE CHIPS FOR ONE TURN]
"Alright, time to kick it up a notch!"
"How, Blazeman?" Cole said, with a confused expression on his face.
"We use THIS!" Blazeman screamed as he started to go up in flames.
"Not this again.."
Blazeman first moved away from Sparks and closer to the viruses. He then crossed his arms, while more fire started going around him rapidly. He then went into a T-Stance, and the fire exploded around him, absorbing anything that touched it. He then retracted the flames, and dodged around some more.

Action 1: TACTICAL MOVEMENT: Get away from Sparks, and get closer to the viruses.
Action 2: Nova Drain Fire (-10 Fire Drain Damage) (+10 Heal For Each Virus Hit)
Action 3: Dodge
Bump.
'Nother bump.
((I can't mod you until Ktbandit posts))
(I again apologize, computer and family troubles... and Pikaman when I can post I will, don't bump please.)

Sparks struggled to keep his footing on the ice, but quickly moved away from by dashing straight toward the hardened Gaia virus. He released a devastating horizontal slash with his signature electric savage. The giant blade trailed with electricity as it headed toward the immobile virus. The samurai navi immediately turned to the other Gaia and attacked with a quick Zapslash before it could re enter its defensive state.

"Nice moves, now keep your eyes open for any trouble." Joe said, paying close attention to his navi's surroundings.

Sparks twisted his body in an evasive like maneuver as he turned an did a baseball slide across the ice panel hoping to add speed to his short retreat. "Send me the shotgun." The navi requested.

"Already on it." Joseph was in the process of uploading the battle chip data as his navi requested it.

Sparks fired off a quick shot aimed at the unironbodied Gaia if it contacted he hoped he had angled it enough to spread to any surrounding virus.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
1st action: [Electric Savage] - 20 elec dmg + slashing + break [Melee Type]. Toward GaiaA
2nd action:[Zap Slash] - 30 Elec Damage + Slashing + Stun1 [Melee Type]. Toward GaiaB
Free dodge due to swordplay, sliding across ice to speed up movement.
3rd action: Shotgun battle chip at GaiaB (50 dmg + spread)

Other information
Sparks.exe
Hp:120/170
Sig CD's:
Zapslash:2 TCD
Electric Savage:1 TCD

As Sparks charged the Gaias, Blazeman found the only reliable place to hit the viruses and avoid his ally was behind enemy lines. He quickly crossed behind where the Gaias stood and activated his Nova Drain Fire, striking all three of the Beetanks (10 10 10), the Weather (10) and both Gaias (1 10). The stonebodied virus took minimal damage from the attack but the rest were all sapped, returning Blazeman to full health (+40). Sparks was spared from the flaming aura and cracked one Gaia's rock armour with a lightning broadsword (20x2). A second swing paralyzed the other Gaia, preventing it from re-equipping its defenses (30). The rest of the rocky exterior crumbled away from the first Gaia as it moved in to strike down Sparks. It swung its hammer in a wide horizontal swipe, missing the agile navi as it dodged. The Weather withdrew into the ceiling at this point, letting the other two replace it. The first one exhaled an earthen breath attack at Sparks, which he was unable to avoid due to the slight lack of control he had on the ice (40). Its breath also covered up some of the ice with a small patch of grass. The other one attacked Blazeman with a similar woody attack only to have it dodged. However, in such close proximity to the Beetanks, Blazeman had extreme difficulty avoiding the two bombs being lobbed in his direction, one cracking the flooring beneath him (10) and the other completely shattering it (10). Again, Blazeman found himself at the mercy of gravity and the strength of his own grip, barely managing from falling in completely. Sparks ignored the damage he took and attacked the stunned Gaia with his Shotgun (50) but didn't hit anything else with it.

WeatherA: 50 HP [high altitude]
S-WeatherB: 80 HP
WeatherC: 80 HP
GaiaA: 59 HP
GaiaB: 20 HP [stun]
BeetankA: 40 HP
S-BeetankB: 40 HP
BeetankC: 40 HP

Terrain: 65% Normal, 5% Ice, 5% Cracked, 20% Wood, 5% Broken

Sparks.EXE: 80HP [-1 purge shells] [grass]
Blazeman.EXE: 100HP [-4 purge shells] [broken: 1 action to get out]
"AHH! HELP ME!!" Blazeman panicked in the hole.
"Just keep calm Blazeman! Now, TRY A SOMERSAULT!"
"...Uhh..Ok." Blazeman said.

Blazeman then flipped out of the hole with a panicked expression gone from his face.

"Alright, time to do some action." Blazeman said with a ready position.
"Alright. I can tell you want a Cannon, right?"
"Yes. Send, NOW."
"Ok. CANNON, IN!" Cole said, while inserting a battlechip with a cannon on it.

Blazeman then reloaded his Cannon, and fired it at a Beetank nearby. He then decided to be safe, and get the hell out of the way of virus attacks.

Action 1: Get out of Broken Panel
Action 2: Cannon (-40 Null Damage) (Target: BeetankA) (Knockback)
Action 3: Dodge

(P.S. What happens if you kill off a S-Virus, and not purge it?)