Sweet Coding.

"Guh!" Red gasped, covering her mouth. What is that smell? she thought.

In a second, the door swung open to answer her question.

"!!" Shin and Red gasped as they saw the scene before them. Binary wasted no time though, and started healing the navi with the aid of his Candle2 chip.

What's going on here? And.. how did the door swing open on its own? Shin mused, furrowing his brow as he slotted in his Recov80 chip and Candle2 chip as well. "Heal him up Red, these will do the trick," the operator said.

Did someone rush out? Myun thought, looking back around as Binary leaped out of her hands, trying to spot anyone else in the nearby vicinity.

"Roger that guys," the crimson crusader replied, sweat running down her face. The first chip to come out was the Candle2. The red-caped wonder quickly threw out a bottle of wax from her jar onto the floor near the navi as she rushed toward him. The spilled wax soon erupted into a tall candle, matching Binary's. A green flames soon lighted on it. Snatching a bit of candle, the red-cloaked navi quickly lit it with the green flare, and put it on the navi's chest.

Who could've done this? Red wondered as he body started to glow green. Muttering something incomprehensible, the wind navi shot a soothing, emerald colored orb at the dying navi, hopefully injecting enough healing energy to revitalize the victim.

"Hey, are you okay? Hang in there! Who did this to you?" the red-caped wonder questioned the navi, bracing the being up on the side of the bed.

"Be on your guard Red, the person who did this might still be here," Shin ordered, being cautious and sending in a Rageclaw chip.

"Right," Red replied, looking around for any hostile attacks as the navi possibly came to. If needed, she would activate the Rageclaw data Shin had just sent her, jump across the room, and keep dodging if necessary. The air in the room swirled around her feet, helping her to glide out of the way if need be.

Turn Summary:
1. Dash to navi's side
2. Activate Candle2 and apply to navi [Summon 100 HP Fire Resistant Object, grants Regen 10 to all allies]
3. Recov80 to navi [Heal 80 HP]
4. Brace navi/Dodge
5. Activate Rageclaw if there's an attack, pick navi up, and dodge
*Gust: Dodge

Myun's Actions:
1. Look around for anything suspicious.
((The modding is a lie.))
((Thus, give me this bump.))
The victim was restored to near full health in seconds under the care of Red and Binary.

"It's about time someone bothered," he said, hoping to sound less ungrateful and more disdainful of the others in the village for not stopping by.

Though Red went on her guard almost immediately, nothing came in to attack them or finish the job.
"Wow, the guys here must be total jerks," Red joked playfully, stepping back, offering to help the navi up.

"So what happened? Who, or what, did that to you?" The red-caped wonder questioned, worried about the navi's well-being.

A cough from Shin prompted her on with formalities, which caused the wind navi to jump a little bit and grin sheepishly. "Ah, how ruse of me, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Red, this is Myun, and that's Binary," the crimson crusader stated, pointing to each person as she introduced them. "What's your name?"

((Red asked questions.))
Binaryball, who still happened to be very unball-like with eight tentacles sprouting from his body, quickly retracted them and killed his Candle chip, becoming just a white basketball once more. Wasn't really that much to do, being a basketball and everything.
"The name's Sei," the navi answered, sitting up. "I've been like this ever since those idiots drove Damian off...I'm one of the ones that first tried to attack him."

He sighed. "Those idiots are too busy with their crusade and their revenge to realize that I was, in fact, not dead."

He didn't appear to notice Binary's actions. If he did, he didn't comment on it.
'Harsh," Red agreed, forming a smile. This navi was alright if he could be sarcastic and dramatic enough in his actions.

"So tell me more on your thoughts of Damian. I need to figure out the real him, for the sake of truth. There's so much talk about him, but which are the facts, and which are not? So, won't you help us determine whether or not he really is a demon with your account of him, Sei?" the crimson detective inquired, sitting down eye-level with Sei.

((Red inquired more. Like a professional!))
Binary simply readied his audio receptors for what seemed like the thousandth time, prepared to log anything interesting Sei might spill into his memory.

<(Binary prepared to listen.)>
"If he, as you probably saw him, really is a demon, he does a good job acting. I saw enough fighting him to know that he's not conscious of it. At all," Sei explained. "Think of it like this."

He pulled a piece of parchment out from...somewhere behind him, and drew two concentric circles. "This," he said, pointing to the outer circle, "Is what we see, and what he's aware of. A bit depressing, a bit resentful of the church...and for decent reason...but all in all, most certainly not a demon."

He drew a smiley face in the circle, then pointed to the inner one.

"This represents unconscious processes. He doesn't even know it's there, and the only time we see it is when he blacks out or more idiots attack him. It's not a different personality, it's just pure, evil power. And if he lets even the slightest bit of it loose, he really does become the demon this entire village claims him to be."
"An unconscious power... huh?" Red mused to herself, taking in the navi's words and drawings.

"So if he could control the power, which isn't quite likely seeing as the mob outside is ready to go on a demon hunt for him in a few moments, he wouldn't really be considered a demon, but 'possessed' I guess," Shin conjectured, doing push-ups on the SciLabs sidewalk.

"Oh no! We'll have to warn him then! We've got to get to Damian before the villagers get to him! Thanks for your help, Sei! We'll be going! Come on Myun, Binary!" the red-caped wonder started running to the door and screeching to a halt. She glanced back at Sei.

"Hey, do you know anything about a navi named Sporkman?" the crimson crusader inquired, hand at the door, Myun with the Binaryball at her side.

((Red inquired about Sporkman))
Binary took in everything neatly, filing away the potentially useful information as it came.

Meanwhile, Chris was unconsciously chuckling. "Demonic inner power, gets labeled as what's on the inside rather than the outside. The only difference is that Damian doesn't know the power's there," he muttered to himself, tapping a few buttons and then continuing to draw. This, however, was just a small doodle in the corner of the page; a tiny, yet intricately-detailed picture of a fox, with red-orange fur and nine tails spread in a nonagon-formation.

<(Binary filed away the info. Chris doodled a kitsune.)>
"Just that he ran through here several times, babbling about an outside world and trying to get back to it," Sei answered.

Meanwhile, the yelling of the mob outside had intensified. It seemed they were starting to run out of time.
"I see, thanks Sei," Red said to the ex-nearly-dead navi as she rushed out the door with Myun carrying Binaryball and heading out toward where only the mob was to see...

((Dash out and find...?))
Binary noticed the increase in volume of the mob; time was short. He felt himself being grabbed by Myun, and carried outside. If anytime would be most proper for using what Chris had in store, it would be in the immediate future.

Speaking of Chris, he had just erased his doodle of the traditional fox spirit, when he suddenly slapped his hand to the back of his head. "What was that?" he asked, rubbing his head slightly with a slight grimace.

<(GET SPIRITED AWAY BY RED AND MYUN AND CARRIED HELPLESSLY INTO THE MOB... err, let Myun carry Binary along.)>
((HEY ASATOR.

I LEAVE ON SATURDAY WITH NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER.

PLEASE MOD! PLEASE PLEASE MOD! I'M BEGGING YOU ON MY KNEES HERE. ;~; ))
The mob had scattered leaving only a few remaining standing in on that side of the city. The rest had dispersed into the woods, in all directions.

A few, even, were headed right towards where Red knew Damian's refuge was.
"Tch, come on guys! Let's hightail it!" Red called to her companions, picking up Myun and dashing full speed toward Damian's house. A gust of wind carried over her feet, sending her soaring a few meters above the ground toward the forest and the hidden refuge of the demon everyone had talked about. This was so she would be able to watch out for the roots that had made her trip over almost all the time, but she was careful in observing the ground for such obstructions. The red-caped wonder also ducked down a little, wary of low-hanging branches as well.

Myun made a little face as she held the Binaryball tight and hung on to her master.

"Come on, come on, make it in time, my body," the crimson crusader muttered to herself, dashing at full speed toward Damian's house and stopping at the entryway to find...

Turn Summary.
*1-5. Pick up Myun and Gust powered very observant full speed dash toward Damian's house before stopping in the front of the residence.

Myun's Actions:
1. Hold on tight to Red and Binaryball.
Binaryball noticed that Myun was struggling to hold on to both him and Red, and thus relieved the little rabbit of at least one burden. A few thin tentacles burst from his spherical form and wrapped themselves around Red's waist, keeping a firm enough grip as to not fly loose at the speed they were going, but not so harsh a wrap as to cause the Navi discomfort. He sent a few, non-speech beeps Myun's direction, attempting to indicate without actually using his voice that he didn't have to be worried about while they shared Red's back.

Only the extremely well-trained eye could notice the tiny little swells covering Binary's body; compacted gel ready to break free at any time.

<(Binary secured himself to Red's back and made Myun's life easier, and readied for potential combat.)>
Red outstripped the mob navis with relative ease, passing them at the edge of the village and continuing until she reached the refuge. Amazingly, she managed not to trip over or hit anything.

They arrived at the entryway to find the door still closed, and just as well-hidden as before. It seemed they made it.
"Yes!" Red exclaimed silently, carrying her two companions before rushing toward the door, opening it, or trying to anyway, and slipping in, looking around for Damian.

-FIRST COURSE OF ACTION-

"Damian! It's me, Red! The villagers are out looking for you! Hide! They're sweeping the whole forest, so I don't think it's safe out there," the crimson crusader whispered loud enough so only the residents of the house could hear.

-ALTERNATE PATH-

Red knocked lightly on the door and whispered, "Damian! It's me, Red! The villagers are out looking for you! Hide! They're sweeping the whole forest, so I don't think it's safe out there. Let me in?"