Sweet Coding.

"Same to you," Red greeted courteously to gothic lolita navi, curtsying as she did so. Her reaction, some moments before, had been of shock and surprise, then a bit of happiness for the well-being of the navi in front of here.

"I don't believe I caught your name," Red continued, as Myun rolled the Binaryball toward the stack of papers. "I'm Red, by the way, this is Myun, and that's... Binary!" the crimson crusader said, introducing the members of the small traveling party to the other female navi in front of her.

"So, do you live in this village? If so, were you looking for Damian in the forest or something? And..." Red started, but then held back, stopping her questioning and waiting for some replies. She knew what happened the last time she mentioned the voice, so she would save that for later.

Meanwhile, Myun bounced the Binaryball up toward the stack of papers, and then tried searching through the file cabinets.

((Red used inquire! Myun helped Binary toward the stack of papers! Myun tried opening the file cabinet!))
"It's Twilight," the goth lolita navi replied. She gave the impression that she was somewhat indifferent to the identity of the three, but that appearance vanished when she responded to Red's other questions.

"Me? In this village? You have to be kidding me. Most of them don't even know I'm here. And I'd prefer it to stay that way." A trace of a threatening tone laced itself into her voice for the last sentence, before returning to normal. "No, I practically just got here. I found this house already like this...probably someone else drawn into this world moved in here, then vanished or moved on some time later."

"As for Damian," she continued, "I'm surprised you didn't see me leaving a little before you tripped." Twilight looked specifically at Red and sounded, for the first time, amused as she mentioned this. "But I suppose that's immaterial. I merely happened upon his refuge, that is all."

Myun, meanwhile, managed to bounce Binary onto the coffee table, where he could clearly see the stack of papers lying there. They were arranged with several sheets on the bottom perpendicular to the rest, as though they belonged on top. The top sheet was perfectly blank at first, until Red and Twilight exchanged words...at which point their conversation transcribed itself onto the page.

The file cabinet, however, was filled with several genuinely empty folders, save one that loosely held what could have been a mangled spiral notebook.
Red noted the gothic lolita's name while she continued the conversation. "Nice to meet you, Twilight! So, did Damian tell you anything about the village besides that it's filled with religious zealots out for him? Oh, and nope, didn't catch you! Hehe! I'm such a klutz!" the red-caped wonder stuck out her tongue a little, and bonked herself lightly on the head at the last statement, looking classically comical.

Myun, meanwhile, raised her eyebrow at the mostly empty compartment, before noticing the notebook. Digging in, she attempted the retrieve the notebook, no matter how hard it was with boxing gloves on, and then proceed to open it to find...

((Red inquired more, and acted like a klutz! Myun tried getting the notebook and see what was inside it!))
The Binaryball logged in all the new information he'd received to his memory files, welcoming the data. He now knew the gothic lolita's name, what the papers were doing (he was especially intrigued as to why this was happening), and a few other tidbits of info that could be potentially useful.

Other than that, there wasn't much else the Binaryball could do. He no longer had much use for the vantage point, so he subtly rolled himself off the coffee table, bouncing as he hit the floor and remaining there.
<Binaryball rolls itself off the table and onto the floor.>

Just as Binary vacated the coffee table, bouncing back onto the floor, those words appeared on the page he had just stopped looking at. Until Red and Twilight's conversation continued, however, it fell still afterward.

Twilight, meanwhile, looked unamused by Red's klutz act. "Nothing," she said dully. "Most of what I know, I've figured out on my own."

After a bit of struggling, Myun managed to pull the notebook out of the drawer. When she opens it, however, she finds the writing inside so horrible that only a few portions look like they might be actual letters. There are also burns all over the edges of the page, cutting off several words anyway.
Could this be a diary of some sort? I wonder why it's burned though? I'll ask these two, Myun thought, bouncing toward Twilight and Red.

"So, apple pie is definitely- Huh? What is it, Myun?" Red inquired, curious at what her support unit had found.

"I found this notebook in the filing cabinet over there," Myun replied, gesturing to the designated object. "It's hard to decipher and there are burn marks everywhere. Could it be a diary?"

"Could be..." Shin mused, his holoscreen suddenly popping up, showing him munching on some bread product, looked like an eclair or something, a wrapped up product could also be found on Chris' arm.

"Hey, hey! You wanna check this out, Twilight? I can't read it, but I bet you can! Pleeeeaaassseeee~" the crimson crusader pleaded her newfound... informant? Well, it would really be jumping the gun to call her an ally, but informant sounded decent enough.

((Red and Myun tried having Twilight read the indecipherable script. Shin is eating an eclair. Shin gave Chris an eclair too.))
Reluctantly, Twilight took the notebook and looked at it. It took several minutes of staring, and occasionally flipping pages before she said anything at all.

"Wow," she commented dully. "This is the worst handwriting I've ever seen." Her eyes scanned the page for another minute before she started reading pieces aloud. "Can't get beyond...decided to come back and rest here" Another pause. "There is one think...think? Thing... There is one thing I have confirmed. This world extends far beyond the woods...areas seem disjointed...can't figure out how they're connected.

Two page flips. "...lost all contact with the outside net. ...almost as though I'm no longer in Netopia..."

She closed the notebook. "That's all I could make out."
The Binaryball started subtly rolling his way over to the radio, intent on investigating it, when Chris said, "Binary, stop. Twilight's seen you before, even if you'd had 1001 active. No need for the basketball act while you're in here."

Without another word, the Binaryball, under such tight pressure as it was, quite literally exploded in a short-range blast, ending up with a somewhat-large pile of gel that certainly was not basketball-sized sitting on the floor. This gel quickly morphed back into the typical humanoid shape that was the standard for Binary, who took immediate advantage of his temporary freedom. He extended the index and middle fingers of his right hand towards the radio; they stretched out into a pair of tentacles and began tinkering with the radio, attempting to turn it on and get it to a point where it would not be a mass of attention-drawing static.

<(Binary resumed humanoid-form, grew some tentacles and started tinkering with the radio.)>
"Sorry about that," Red apologized sheepishly, taking the notebook back, then placed it in her picnic basket. "I'll be keeping this to see if I can find any more clues. So, you're going to stay here for the moment, Twilight? I'd like to team up and see if we can get out of this forest together. You don't have to of course, it's just a suggestion," the crimson crusader stated, offering her help if Twilight needed it.

Myun bounced on top of the coffee table, trying to see what the paper was supposed to be for.

((Red stored notebook. Red offered Twilight to team up with them. Myun checked what the stack of papers was doing.))
Unfortunately, no matter what Binary tried, there was no setting that yielded anything but static.

"So it's true," Twilight said, looking between the notebook and the radio. "This place really is separated from the rest of the net."

When Red took the notebook back and offered to let Twilight team up with them, however, she shook her head. Myun reached the coffee table in time to see words write themselves on the page, just as Twilight spoke them.

<Twilight: I'll have to decline. I don't really like teaming up if I can help it.>
Myun's eyeballs nearly popped out of her sockets upon examining the paper. It seemed to have recorded the entire conversation that Red and Twilight had, but how? Could it be some sort of archive data for the current room? Wanting to see if there was anything else to the stack of papers, the bunny support unit slightly tried separating the stack in half, placing the one recording the conversation in front of her, and the new bottom half stack to the right of it. The pet was careful to allow enough room so both stacks would fit on the coffee table.
As she looked at both stacks...

"I'm sorry to hear that Twilight," Red replied, curtsying with honest gloom at her informant's answer. "I hope you get out of here soon too. Anything you want to warn us about?"

Shin quietly sipped some lemonade, paying attention to the conversation and brooding over something or the other.

((Myun tried separating the paper stacks in half and see what was on both of them. Red talked some more to Twilight. Shin brooded.))
After failing to get a hold on anything other than static on the radio, Binary recalled the tentacles and had fingers once more. He'd been listening in on Red and Twilight's conversation for a while, and could guess that they were to be leaving soon. After looking from side to side, Binary curled up into a fetal ball, compacted, and was an innocent-enough Binaryball once more.

Having been paying attention to the conversation and his drawing but not much else, Chris' mind and eyes began to wander around the square he and Shin were at. He then noticed Shin's brooding state. "Something wrong, man?" he asked, putting down his tablet.

<(Binary became Binaryball again. Chris asked Shin what was wrong.)>
"Just one thing," Twilight answered, standing up to leave. Her voice had hardened beyond her thinly veiled snarkiness to a cold, serious tone. "Don't trust anyone. Even if they seem like a trustworthy person. Especially if they seem like a trustworthy person. I don't know what's going on in this place...but I don't like what it's looking like."

She gave a slight nod, then strode out of the house.

As the stacks were separated, Myun noticed writing on the top of the lower one, like the title page of...something. The title read Horror Show. The rest of the page itself, however, was completely blank.

Meanwhile, Binary rolled up into a ball, thinking they were ready to leave.
Horrow Show? Is this a script or something? Myun wondered, placing the title page on the stack that had recorded Red and Twilight's conversation, and looking down to see...

Red nodded to Twilight as she went out the door, and then noticed Myun doing something strange. "Hey Myun, what's up?" the navi asked as she wandered over to Myun's side, staring at the same page as the support unit to find...

Shin perked up at Chris' question, and waved his hand nonchalantly, "Oh nothing, just thinking about things..." A kind of longing glance toward the sky was applied to the last couple of words, but you couldn't really tell, since the ace was wearing sunglasses again.

((Myun turned the page. Red checked out what was going on. Shin did stuff.))
Binary saw the title of the "story" as well, and was similarly curious, though he couldn't exactly show it. Instead, he bounced back onto the table and fixed his optics on the paper.

Chris looked over at Shin, his brow furrowing slightly. Even though Shin was wearing glasses, he felt that he was hiding something behind them. "What kind of things?"

<(Binary looked at the page. Chris did stuff.)>
The page under the title contained a simple note.

To the one who finds this, welcome! And enjoy the show. Feel free to take this with you, as it may help you in this world.

Beneath this was a half-completed cast list, though only Red's, Myun's, and Binary's names were legible. Other than that, only a name several lines down was even remotely close, displaying what could have been Twilight's name.
"It's a script!" Red exclaimed, surprised, then flipping another page. "And we're in it! Holy mackerel on pizza pie guys!"

Myun nodded, also confused, as she placed the title page stack on top of the one that recorded Twilight and Red's conversation, however, Red put a quick sticky note near the top of the page that had that conversation, just so they could mark the progress on the journey. The red-caped wonder then placed the script inside her picnic basket.

"Alright guys, let's go!" Red cheered, as Myun picked up the Binaryball and hopped over to follow her owner.

The trio then exited the building and ventured to the third round building and knocked on the door, asking if anybody was there.

Sighing as he replied to Chris' question, the ace furrowed his eyebrows and muttered, "About how everything might be a conspiracy."

One glance at that script may prove he's right.

((Red marked the conversation page, Myun organized the script, Red obtained the script, Myun picked up Binaryball, the trio moved to the third and final round building, Shin imitated that dude from the NHK anime.))
Chris nodded in understanding, closing his eyes and pressing one finger into his cheek in a pose of thinking. "Yeah, I get what you mean. There are so many loose threads, and from what the two of us have seen, this place is freaking huge; remember the first fork Red and 1001 took? Our path led into the darkness, but there was also another path with a light at the end. What would we have seen if we'd gone down that way? Or if we'd investigated the howling noises instead of ducking off the path?" Chris said, "Gah, there's enough potential shenanigans going on in this place to confuse the hell out of the whole world for an eternity," he added, putting down his tablet and stylus'.

Binaryball listened to Shin's ramblings, but mainly kept his eyes on the entrance into the building. No telling what would be in this one...

<(Binaryball kept his eyes on the door. Chris psuedo-ranted.)>
Perhaps Shin and Chris would never know what was down those missed paths. Theoretically, it might have been possible to go back eventually...or would it? The woods seemed straightforward enough. They walked out, they could walk back...

"Come in," a voice answered as Red knocked on the door. The script merely identified the speaker as 'MaleNavi'.
"Excuse us," Red apologized, opening the door, and stepping inside the room, Myun carrying the Binaryball following close behind the wind navi. The two examined the room, and sought anything special about it.

((Red and Myun went in and looked around the room/house.))