Sunshine in Netopia (EVENT!)

"Jeez, they're certainly making us work for it... Ah well, might as well go with that Alphonse guy's plan," sighed Stringer, lining up his right arm so that he could tie up the Heel Navi as much as possible.

"Almost... Almost... There! Tie the Knot!" shouted Stringer, firing his threads forward in an attempt to hogtie the HeelNavi leading the viruses. As the strings flew forward, Stringer heard something around Winter about Gaia viruses. "Aw crap... Better get off the ground then," said Stringer, pointing his left arm up at a path overhead, firing his strings up at it so he could lift himself up there to escape the attacks of the ground-based virii. "Wait..." thought Stringer, "if I leave enough thread out, the HeelNavi would still be on the ground and in range of the Gaia's attack... I like that idea," chucked Stringer, hoping that it would work.

"Like that'd work," piped up Donell, who had glanced down at his PET just long enough to hear what Stringer was trying to do. "I don't see you trying anything better..." groaned Stringer as his threads from both hands were about to connect.

Summary:
1- Aim at HeelNavi for Tie the Knot
2- Tie the Knot @ HeelNavi (20 damage, binding, 2 turn cooldown)
3- Reel self up to higher platform, hopefully dragging HeelNavi in front of Gaia's attack
((Rinku!! LIST THE ACTIONS!! RAWR!))

Alphonse stood as he observed the situation, he saw few problems but he hope that it wouldn't affect the entire team. Alright, seems like everyone is doing their best, His gauntlet arm shined in bright light as it morphed into a large gun, covering with furious flames. "I just hope my calculation is correct!", "SCREW CACLUATION!", "Shut up, you didn't say calculation correctly, and this is my battle!", "Eh? Wow, Alphonse. I never saw you get this strict, even in battle!", "I'm dealing with serious life or death situation here, K. Do you think I can stay calm right now?", "...You should", " *sigh* Just send me the rest of Heatshots". With the quick conversation, Alphonse aimed his gun towards the group of Molokos. This situation was a gamble. Alphonse was unsure if the targeted virii type is weak against the fires, so this was a risk that could unfortunately delay the team. Letting his doubt pass by, he proceeded to shoot two rounds of fires to the Molokos. the rounds was solid and approaching the viriis in blind speed, then, the rounds exploded as smaller, yet still lethal fire bullets was in front of them. The E.L.E.M.E.N.T. weakness should do .5 times more damage to the virii structure...but that's if those viriis are weak against it!. He finally took his last heatshot and shot the same deadly shot towards the unmoved Gaias. "Everyone! Be in full guard and gain the information of the enemies! It's crucial to our next wave of attack!"

Actions:
1: Heatshot (40 Dmg/Fire/Spread/CRITICAL?) @ Moloko Group
2: Heatshot (40 Dmg/Fire/Spread/CRITICAL?) @ Moloko Group
3: Heatshot (40 Dmg/Fire/Spread) @ Gaia Group
(Rinku: Needs links and HP.)

Alphonse demonstrates his command skills.
Winter sends a Moloko into its partner, sheering it of its coat in the process before taking to the air.

Aduro nukes the Gaia, and fires at the walrus virus--managing to hit only one.

Stringer's cords bind the HeelNavi, and seeking a platform, he throws up strings--but closes on Winter instead!

Alphonse launches a flaming barrage, roasting the coat off the Molokos and damaging a few. He also manages to torch a Gaia!

The angered Molokos charge, across Stringer's threads--dragging HeelNavi, Stringer, and Winter onto the floor! The mess tackles into Alphonse, barreling him aside!

Nikko balks and runs away.

The Gaia slams its hammer onto the floor, shaking parts of the ceiling loose! The chunks fall upon the Navis, Aduro sidestepping the one heading towards him and another striking the HeelNavi, who struggles against his bonds!

Aduro hears a loud "hurk" behind him, and turns to take a fang in the chest!

With a loud beep, the Smasher locks on to the tangled mess on the floor...

MolokoA:60 (SHEAR'D!)
MolokoB:60 (SHEAR'D!)
MolokoC:100 (SHEAR'D!)
WallaA:50
WallaB:100
GaiaA:!DELETED!
GaiaB:100
SmasherA:120

HeelNavi:280 (BOUND'D!)

Alphonse: 80 (RAMM'D!)
Aduro: 80
Stringer: 90 (FLOOR'D! 10 damage for fall!)
Winter: 90 (FLOOR'D! 10 damage for fall!)
Nikko: (Needs to fix Signature. How do you have +3 chips, +1 Speed, and +50HP?) (Strike x1!)
((...Did I get 40 Dmg?)

" *cough!* "

Alphonse was laying down on the ground from the heavy hit he got from the viriis, he spat out few bloods as he wiped them off. "Out of all the people, you got hurt the most eh?", "Heh, worst of luck, getting 40% damage to my core is nothing!", "Just focus on the battle!", " *sigh* Roger". Alphonse got up and looked over the situation again. With an unsure expression on his face, he shouted his plan towards the group. "This battle is getting bit hectic! Focus your attacks on the weaker enemies if you can, also focus on the Gaia and it's attack! Stringer, I'm not sure how long you can hold on, but keep the heelnavi covered! Winter or Audro, If you have a rage claw, use it to swipe the hammer of the Gaia's grip so it will be less of a threat to us! Nikko...Just do your best. Focus your attacks and let's win this battle!"
"Jeez..." sighed Stringer, cutting the threads from his gloves, knowing he'd never get out of that mess otherwise. Heeding Alphonse's suggestion, Stringer walked over to the HeelNavi struggling on the floor to break the strings around him. Bending down onto his knees, Stringer looked the HeelNavi square in the eye and said with a grin, "Well guy, it looks like it's just you and me right now. Hey Donell... Give me that Cannon."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Place your orders now, because I'm going to the bathroom," mumbled Donell. "This should do for now," replied Stringer curtly. Donell slotted in the chip in a very lazy fashion, and Stringer's left hand turned into the Cannon. Lifting it up right into the Navi's face, Stringer grunted, "You're making me do way too much work, you know that? Maybe this'll keep you quiet for a little while." Without another word, Stringer pulled the trigger...

Summary:
1) Cut threads to free self.
2) Walk up to binded HeelNavi.
3) Cannon at point-blank range to HeelNavi's face. (40 damage)
Hp fixed. I think you need to adjust my navi's hp. He has the HP+50 from the legacy items.

Also, I am not going to put links because my Navi isn't completely finished. I am still waiting for the panel system to be finished so I may get the right sig attack layout. I might not even stick with this character once the new panels come out, depending on what they each do!

Aduro took the damage and sneered at the thing that struck him. He let out a low battle cry as he pulled away from the attack. He quickly started to make fire seeds to attack with while his face turned back to the stern look that is normal for him. "No!" Adam cried. "Don't use your fire seeds fool! Use this! Finish out that walla virii. Sending the other shotgun." Adam slotted in his shotgun chip and said, "Also sending the sword. Turn around and launch a strike to the face!" Adam slotted in the other chip, letting his finger slide off the PET.

Aduro nodded and stopped the production of his fire seeds. He took the new data that was flowing into him and turned it into the shotgun. He formed the pattern and sent the attack at the same walla he had just damaged. The recoil caused him to be knocked back a bit as he was pulling the trigger. He wad of pellets escasped from the barrel and traveled towards the target. Aduro did a back flip and rose into the air. Along the way he pulled out the sword data. He wrapped his wings around him as he flipped. He opened his wings and showed the sword on his hand. He quickly flew back down towards the virii which had just struck him and slashed at it once before spinning off to the side and starting to run around to another flank.

Adam nodded and said, "Ok. We are doing just fine. Hang in there and lets see how things turn out for us. We should be more than ok."

Summary
1) Shotgun to Walla A -50 splash-
2) Sword to whatever attacked me -80-
3) Dodge
(my vouchers, i used my voucher for a boomerang1 and my other for a speed upgrade, and i have fixed my HP.)

"HISSS!! i'm not gonna stay out of this fight!" nikko said running twords and jumping at MolokoA and slashing it twice with her Rage claw, knowing that it's deletion is soon.
"NIKKO! we need a plan of attack!" said as nikko was in a little bit of a rage.
"I WILL DELETE THESE SHEEP!" said nikko as she then jumped at MolokoB and gave it a large slash with her rage claw and then jumped back to wait, not knowing if the other Moloko was deleted, waiting to see the enemy attacks.

Overview
RageclawX2---->MolokoA (50X2)
RageclawX1---->MolokoB (50)
preped dodge
Jared's concern was evident... "Winter, are you alright?"

Winter responded "My foot's caught, and I'm in trouble here...." as she gathered her wands together and combined them to form a jewel-tipped mage's staff of sorts... "...And this virus has me locked-up in a fireing solution. I'll have to do something about it before I free my foot." She pointed the jeweled-end at the Smasher, dug the other end into the ground for support, and activated the chip data stored in the staff, sending a rapid-fire succession of 2 shotgun blasts and a heat shot at her foe with gritted teeth, hoping she'd managed to fire and hit it before it attacked her and Stringer both...

Summary:
1: Shotgun @ Smasher (50 Null + Spread)
2: Heat Shot @ Smasher (40 Fire + Spread)
3: Shotgun @ Smasher (50 Null + Spread)

Winter's foot is caught/tangled up in the strings.
((Brrr...My hand is way too cold to type >_>))

"Heh, I guess it's up to me!" Alphonse took his right hand and altered it's gauntlet into the fierce metal claw. Running up to Winter, he took his claw and swiped the strings away from Winter's foot, setting her free and avail. Then he took his other arm and changed that into a metal claw as well, heading straight towards Gaia. "Risky! But that's why I love it!". Alphonse ran diagonally towards the titanic Virii and thrusted his right claw straight towards the torso, while his left hand firmly grabbed his hammer. "OORRRYYAAA!!" Abruptly taking his right arm out of the Gaia's torso, he grabbed the hammer with his right hands and ripped the hammer out of the Gaia's grip with both of the rageclaw's power. Alphonse knew he wasn't strong enough to hold the hammer at will, so he spun with the hammer, and released it the hammer, throwing the giant towards the entangled Heelnavi.

Actions:
1: Use Rageclaw to cut Winter free from the strings
2: Claw Thrust with RageClaw (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ GaiaB
3: Rip the hammer away from Gaia with two Rageclaw/ Throw the hammer towards the bonded Heelnavi (20 Dmg????)
Stringer blasts the HeelNavi in the face, blowing a chunk off the helm--through the cracked eyepiece, the HeelNavi's true eye color, a blazing tigereye yellow, seems to burn right through Stringer as thin lines of red grow around the iris of the eye--

The crazed eye dancing in its socket, the HeelNavi materializes a black clawed gaunlet and slashes through the wires, swiping at Stringer's chest as he did so--

Meanwhile, Aduro strikes out at the Wallas, deleting one while injuring another--

Nikko's hasty strikes leave both Molokos alive--and ticked off.

Winter's sniping deletes the Smasher before the stationary turret can obliterate the Navis to oblivion.

Alphonse goes berserk after freeing Winter, striking out at the Gaia--and when he finds that he can't rip the hammer out, he slashes again!

The Molokos charge at the damn cat that had slashed them! Nikko is run over by the trio! The uninjured Moloko regrows a coat!

As the Gaia turns to stone, another HeelNavi approaches from behind!

"Damn. I'm not even needed."

MolokoA:10 (SHEAR'D!)
MolokoB:10 (SHEAR'D!)
MolokoC:100
WallaA:!DELETED!
WallaB:20
GaiaB:20
SmasherA:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA:240

Alphonse: 80
Aduro: 80
Stringer: 50
Winter: 90
Nikko: 60

FROM BEHIND?!
HeelNaviB: 300
Falling on his butt from the impact, Stringer groaned, "Ugh, I'm not cut out for this head-to-head combat thing." Glancing up at the clawed HeelNavi with the crazy eye he unearthed, Stringer sighed and began drumming the fingers on his right hand against the ground, a nervous habit that he developed when he gets into deep thinking. As he drummed, the copper thread shooters on his glove hit against the floor with an audible clicking sound. Taking quick glances at his surroundings out of the corners of his eyes, Stringer stopped drumming as he decided what to do.

Looking up at the assailant looming over him, Stringer quickly chucked the now useless Cannon from his left hand right at the HeelNavi, trying to get whatever distraction he could. Stringer spun around on the palm of his right hand, springing up and dashing over to where Winter was, since she was the closest ally to him. Upon reaching his destination, Stringer came to a sliding stop, ending up on the thread remains that Alphonse had cut, and began talking.

"Sorry about the thing with the threads. Didn't really expect it to happen, "chuckled Stringer. "Anyway, you look like you haven't taken too much damage. Now, if you could, go stall that guy with the claw and weird eye. Doesn't have to be long, just long enough. We need to get rid of those viruses so we can focus our energies on the HeelNavis," said Stringer, emphasizing the plural tense by pointing over to the new enemy that appeared. "To do that though, we need to be able to get rid of those viruses without those two bugging us. So we need to give those HeelNavis some distractions. No offense meant, but you're probably best suited to distract one of them right now."

Standing up, Stringer shouted to his other teammates, "Listen up! Whichever one of you guys is in the best shape needs to go keep that new HeelNavi over there busy! The rest of us need to delete the remaining viruses as soon as possible! Got it?!"

"Crap, Donell's not back yet. Guess I'm chipless for a little while," thought Stringer with another sigh, taking up a defensive stance, his left hand over the gashes in his chest plate.

Summary:
1) Escape from HeelNaviA/Throw Cannon at him
2) Give orders
3) Take up defensive stance
Winter dropped the staff, allowing it to disolve into snow, as she stood and drew her rapier (her version of a sword chip) from it's sheath. Just as she was about to act, Stringer approached her, apologized for the string incident, and requested that she distract the Heel Navi that he'd managed to wound. And he even provided a logical reason for me doing so... He might be a half-way decent tactician. Hmm... she thought, but instead responded in her cooly pleasant voice "Aye, distract him I shall." She paused for a moment, then spoke to Jared "Send me the Rage Claw." "What? Ergh... I hope you know what you're doing..." he repied incredulously...

Winter activated the Rage Claw, summoning a mythril fore-arm bracer that she slid easily over her left hand and fore-arm. It was inset with a large blue gemstone above the back of her hand, and completely lacked any form of claw or blade... it looked purely ornamental. Winter quietly responded "Oh, don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing." while she silently finished her sentence with I'm getting into serious trouble, that's what.

With that, Winter went on the offensive. She literally took off, and flew at her target, slashing at his Claw-Arm with her rapier (a glowing sabre-blade formed over the foil when she took her swing), hoping to damage it or even sever it. Once she was past her foe, she spun around with the speed of a wind-navi and landed, shifting her momentum back the direction she had come with absurd ease. Prepare to feel the 'joys' of Phantasmal Force... She used the momentum of her spin to aid her lunge at her opponent with her braced arm in a palm-strike while chanting the spell to activate the bracer's force-projection properties... The sapphire glowed softly as she chanted, then abruptly and brilliantly flashed as a large transparent ethereal claw leapt from her hand and flew directly at her foe with great force in an attempt to send him flying through the air like a rag-doll, directly at the last remaining Walla...

Summary:
1: Listen to Stringer and prepare to carry out his request.
2: Sword slash @ Heel Navi A, trying to slash his arm off. (80 Null)
3: Use Rage Claw to cast Phantasmal Force @ Heel Navi A, hopefully throwing him into Walla B. (20 Null / 20 Null)
"We're getting into tighter spots now!"

"What ever~ Just do what the string guy told you to do."

Alphonse finally gained his balance back from his furious barrage towards the Gaia virii. He readjusted his right claw with his left, feeling bit unsure about his own skill. Alphonse looked down, tired from this heavy battle, he looked as if he was about to lose it. "*huff* I don't think I can make it through this battle", "Don't say that you bastard!! I know you better than that to give up that f-", "No swearing!", "--ing easily! Just take the enemy by surprise and dominate them!!". Alphonse felt embarrassed. It wasn't an everyday thing for K to actually make a smart statement, especially for Alphonse losing his spirit to fight. With his infamous smile, Alphonse clenched his fist and leered straight towards the enemies, striking them with chill coursing through their body. "Really appreciate that, K.", "...I don't care what you say unless you win a fight", "Heh, I should have known you were gonna say that".

Alphonse "scanned" the strategy laid down by Stringer. It was true that Winter and Alphonse was damaged the least, so Alphonse thought he should be his "daredevil" self for this time Kill or get killed...heh......Hehe...Why haven't I let this feeling go live wire. He sprinted towards the seared Molokos, as his claws was cutting through the thin air like a paper, and his light gray eye was turning darker by the second, ...Wah? Was it just me or did Alphonse...look different. The Molokos was in total chaos when they couldn't keep up with Alphonse's speed, "First Kill", Alphonse appeared in front of the unscratched Moloko in thin air like an apparition, and embedded his claw deep within the unprotected body of the Moloko, spraying the red virii datas everywhere (Simply, blood). He didn't stop there, his claw stabbed deeper into the body of the Moloko and threw it at their fellow partners, dirtying his claw with "blood", "Second Kill...", ...Alphonse?

The claw was getting dull and overused, totally blood-lusted and cracked, but Alphonse didn't even gave a second thought to stop using it. "Third Kill!!". He dashed towards Gaia with his "Paranormal" aura with his claw up and ready. He dashed behind the Gaia due to the virii's slow reaction and speed, and thrusted his claw into the back of Gaia. As if K was day dreaming, Alphonse's eye was getting darker by the second, along with his gauntlet, "Yo, Alphonse! What's wrong!", with a devilish smile, he responded back with a slow tone of voice, "...Having a time of my life!! I never though this side of me would come out again!!", 'This side'? "What the hell are you talking about!! Where's your 'gentleman' personality!", "Ohh...You just wait.". Alphonse cut off their conversation and placed his other hands onto Gaia. Everyone knew that Gaia was one of the heaviest virii in the networld, but that didn't stop Alphonse. Using his embedded claw, he began to twirl Gaia around and around, using momentum as his weapon. "FINAL KILL!!", his rageclaw shattered and let Gaia fly across the battlefield, and it was heading towards the last Moloko.

K slammed his fist onto his desk as he was watching Alphonse. "ALPHONSE!!", Alphonse turned with a clown-like smile on his face, "Yes my dear friend", "...What...What happened to you?!", Alphonse laughed uncontrollably as he watched K be in his disoriented thoughts, "Oh so so deadly man, K, but so innocent at heart!! You can never understand the problems and the past this body has gone through!!", "Problems?...Past of 'this' body?...What did you do to Alphonse!!", "Not me...He was the one who yearned for me~~. It's his fault...0f uu--u113334--4sh!ng M3", "?!!", " Oh-Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh 8ugg333r...tHE Co.Re. Syyyyyyyytem is runin again...*sigh* anDD ! Thought i!i!i! hadd my bodii ba-- NAVI SYSTEM REBOOTING" "Alphonse!!"

Actions:
1: Rageclaw stab (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MolokoC
2: Rageclaw throw with MolokoC @ MolokoA (20 Dmg each)
3: Rageclaw throw with GaiaB @ MolokoB (20 Dmg each) / Rageclaw is useless
Extra: Alphonse is rendered useless for ??? Turn

((If you were wondering, why Alphonse is acting...weird. It's a part of the background story~. I'll post it in the fanfic section XD))
Aduro's stern face dropped into a sadden frown as the other heelnavi appeared. He let out a scoff and said, "They need more just to handle us. Hmph." Aduro looked around the arena and said, "They made sure we had plenty of virii left. We have weakened them greatly, I just hope that the virii are gone soon enough." Adam however frowned apon the whole ordeal. "Not good." He said. "We need to keep that other heelnavi discrated. Sending sword chip." Adam sent the data and started his plan, but Aduro soon cut him off saying, "That other Navi has a great plan! I will hold that other Navi off!" Adam rolled his eyes and said, "Good job. You get a cookie. Go do it!"

Aduro smirked as he flew a bit higher above the ground, letting the fire and ash fall from his wings in a brillent display. He uploaded the sword data, letting the chip overun his hand as the energy from the weapon was shown. He started to flap his wings as he called out, "I got the new Navi!" Aduro flew towards the new navi as fast as he could, soon reaching him. He sent a slash towards him as he flew by the first time. He kept on soaring past him, letting him be overrun by the fire and speed. A fear factor. Aduro turned around in midflight, spread his wings, and came back from a second strike. This strike was an overhead cleave attack instead of a horzonial slash.

"Ok good. Now fly around him as quickly as you cn to try and hold him off longer," Adam said to Aduro. Aduro nodded in agreement and started to fly around the new heelnavi in a wide circle. He was using the wind powered speed he had to boost him to even great speeds.

Summary
1) Sword Heelnavi B -80-
2) Sword Heelnavi B -80-
3) Dodge/fly around him in circles
"I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!!"
"NIKKO!! get ahold of yourself!!!"
"HISSSS!!!"
"DAMN IT! NIKKO! switch weapons! attack from long range!"

Nikko then= ditches the rageclaw and then morphs her right paw into a large cannon and her left into a small blaster. Nikko then takes aim at HeelnaviA and fires both, knowing that the attacks are weakened, then nikko jumps back and waits for an attack, ready to dodge.

Overview
cannon+shotgun---->HeelnaviA (40+50-20)
preped dodge
((Watch out on the god-moding a bit, Goroke...))

The two Navis looked at eachother, then looked back at their enemies and burst out laughing. "Ahahaha!" the new one chuckled, directing his voice to Stringer. "Next time, find a better plan that shouting out that you're going to have someone distract me! That means I'm coming for you, punk!" the HeelNavi proclaimed, beginning a dash.

Meanwhile, the first Navi had his arms full with Winter. He still hadn't regained his compsure from being conked with a cannon, and was unprepared for a new assault. He tried to bring his arms up and block her first incoming attack, but this only resulted in recieving a huge gash across them. "Nyragh!" the Navi grunted, turning around just in time to see the incoming blow knock him into the Walla. Nikko finished off by firing into the dust, uncertain of what had hit. Suddenly, a figure dashed out of the cloud, putting its claw to Nikko's throat. "I'm tired... of games..." a dry voice came from inside the helmet, as the HeelNavi slammed the cat-like Navi against the ground with it's gauntlet-equipped arm.

Alphonse set to destroying the viruses with his claw. It pierced through the wool of the virus easily, tearing into its flesh, and allowing him to chuck it easily into its comrade for a finishing blow. As Alphonse turned, he seemed to forget something: not only is Gaia one of the heaviest virii, it's also the hardest. His Rageclaw barely even penetrated the viruses armor, and as he lifted it his arms gave way, shattering the weapon and bringing the virus's stony form toppling onto him! The sheared Moloko shook itself off, regaining its pelt.

Only Aduro was left to distract the remaining Navi, who didn't seem to have the patience for it. A sword appeared on the HeelNavi's arm mid run, and he turned to meet the one who'd come to face him far too late, recieving a slash but keeping on moving. He stared into the embers that zipped past him and readied his own blade. He readied a parry, catching the second slash as it came in and locking their swords. He laughed maniacally as he shoved Aduro to the ground, leaving him in the dust and overpowering his sword. "Do you hear me?!" he called at Stringer, licking his lips as he increased in speed. "Nothing will stop me from destroying you!!"

MolokoA:!DELETED!
MolokoB:10
MolokoC:40 (SHEAR'D!)
WallaA:!DELETED!
WallaB:!DELETED!
GaiaB:20
SmasherA:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA:90

Alphonse: 60 (pinned beneath GaiaB!)
Aduro: 80 (Sword broken!)
Stringer: 50
Winter: 90
Nikko: 20 (pinned by HeelNaviA!)

FROM BEHIND?!
HeelNaviB: 220
Alphonse gained his conscience, soon realizing that he could barely move his body. "Errg...What's going on?", "Alphonse!!". Alphonse was totally unaware of his previous situation, and even how he got him self into this. "Hey! Can you still manage your self?", "Yes...Not in my fittest status right now, but I'll manage". Alphonse struggled as much as he can to get out of Gaia's grip, but nothing seems to work. The farthest he could go was to get his left arm free. "K! Send me a Cannon chip!", "Heh, alright, sending cannon chip!!". His arm formed into a large gun, and aimed straight towards the visible torso of the Gaia. Pulling the trigger, a furious blow of the cannon shot straight to the large gaia. Alphonse was finally out of the grip of the gaia (Either it was deleted or tried to evade the shot). It took time to regain his balance, but he quickly recovered and dusted off his coat. "You alright?", "Better than ever". With little hesitation, he rushed towards the Heelnavi with his leg slowly gaining red, fiery auras. With a simple leap, he landed behind the Heelnavi, and immediately proceeding to a backspin kick towards the head.

Actions:
1: Strugle to break himself free from GaiaB
2: Cannon shot (40 Dmg) @ Gaia B
3: Halberd Impaler (60 Dmg/3CD/Fire Dmg) @ HeelnaviA
Stringer raised his arms at the HeelNavi running towards him, grinning all the while. Pointing his hands straight at the HeelNavi, Stringer said, "Don't you love it when a plan comes together? Good job everyone, I just needed a little time, and you've all done it!". Unleashing his signature attack on the approaching enemy, Stringer yelled, "Tie the Knot!". A barrage of threads flew out towards the advancing HeelNavi, ready to hogtie him like the catch of the day.

Shouting out once more, Stringer said, "Alright everybody, the objective now is to finish off the original HeelNavi and sweep up the rest of the viruses!". Upon saying that, Stringer returned his full attention upon trying to capture the advancing HeelNavi in his attack.

In his head, Stringer was quickly racing thoughts around, "If I can tie down this guy like his buddy, everyone will have some extra time to clear the field of all the other opposition, leaving just him against all five of us. If it doesn't work, I'll be feeling the hurt. Well, this guy's totally focused on me, so even if I go down, everyone else will still be able to finish off the others, but this nut in front of me will go after them soon enough. And, of course, Donell's still gone, so I can't use chips. Come on Stringer, if there's ever been a time to use your threads right, it's now..."

Summary:
1) Aim at HeelNaviB
2) Tie the Knot @ HeelNaviB (20 damage, binding, 2 turn cooldown)
3) Give orders
Jared was cheering Winter on as she slashed and blasted the Heel Navi. Deleting the Walla was just icing! She smiled quietly, pretending to ignore it.

Winter scanned the battlefield, and frowned... Our attack is faltering. I must aid my allies if we are to survive. She spotted Alphonse, who was pinned beneath the Gaia, and took action. She cast Crystal Spire, causing the ground to freeze... And a large frozen spire of Ice to erupt from the ground at an angle, aiming to tip the Gaia over, if not delete it, hopefully freeing Alponse.

Her allies were all locked in battle with the Heel Navis, leaving the Molokos to run about the field unchecked... They'll cause us no end of trouble if they aren't dealt with. With this thought, Winter took off towards the sheep-like virii. As she approached the fist one, she chanted the words to activate the bracer's ranged cutting spell, Phantasmal Slash, causing the gemstone on the back of the bracer to glow. As she passed the Moloko at high-speed, the gem flashed brillianly for a moment as Winter made a raking motion with her braced hand... A large, mostly transparent claw materialized, with foot-long razor-sharp blades, and violently slashed at the Moloko...

Without waiting to see if that attack had finished her first target, Winter readied her Rapier. The blade began glowing a ghostly blue as she She lined up for her attack, and proceeded to lunge at her target, putting all of the momentum of her rapid advance behind the thrusting attack. She hoped to pierce right through it's fleece and delete it outright....

Summary:
1: angled Crystal Spire @ Gaia B to knock it over or delete it, without harming Alphonse. (20 Aqua + Freeze Terrain)
2: Phantasmal Slash (Rage Claw) @ Moloko C (40 Null)
3: Rapier stab (Sword) @ Moloko B (80 Null)
Aduro was pushed to the ground as he flew by for another strike. His sword data dissappeared all around him as he roughly hit the ground with a thud. He let out a small gasp for breath, as the wind had been knocked out of him when he hit the ground. "Aduro! You ok? Are you? Bah!" Adam said in hit PET while watching hi Navi hit the ground. Aduro slowly got his breath back and said, "Yeah. I am fine. Just the sword is gone now. Which is now exactly good." "Here. We have one more close combat chip. Sending in the rageclaw." Adam slotted in the chip and said, "He turned his back on you, go get him."

Aduro rose to his feet, then rose into the air about six inches. He looked at the Navi and smirked, as he slowly uploaded the data for the rageclaw. His hand began to transform and change as he did so. He gained mechanial looking devices all up his arm and a huge claw with three blades at the end appeared. Aduro opened and close it once before flying at the Heelnavi from behind. He pulled the rage claw down across his back. Aduro pull away only slighty to make this three seeds. He made them all with his left hand and sent them flying into same place he had made the wounds with the fearsome rageclaw.

"Ok now get out of there," Adam said to Aduro. Aduro nodded in agreement and flew backwards, back to where he had just been knocked down, to give the heelnavis a sence of being surronded with him on their back flank.
Summary
1) Rageclaw to Heelnavi B -40-
2) Fire Seeds to HeelNavi B -60-
3) Dodge