Steam Purge

Continuing on the three encounter a large open plain of grass, with a large steaming lake/pond/pool in the center. A group of grasshopper-like viruses were resting with some white-blobby viruses, while white and fluffy clouds with faces drifted above them. Their nap time was interrupted when a virus made from steam erupted from the lake/pond/pool and screamed a terrifying scream. Naturally, their reaction was to beat up the Navis that didn't scream.

-Virus-
Misty: 100HP [Onsen]
CloudyA: 80HP [Onsen]
CloudyB: 80HP [Grass]
CloudyC: 80HP [Grass]
MagneakerA: 70HP [Grass]
MagneakerB: 70HP [Grass]
MagneakerC: 70HP [Grass]
SnoozyA: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyB: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyC: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyD: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyE: 60HP [Grass]

-Terrain-
40% Grass [Surrounding Onsen]
60% Onsen [Lake/Pond/Pool in center]

-Navi-
Honoo.EXE: 100HP [Grass]
Kirlian.EXE: 100HP [One For All] [Grass]
VenusMan.EXE: 100HP [One For All] [Grass]

~Battle 2: Start!!~
"OK, so..." VenusMan started as he looked at the screaming party, an annoyed expression on his face, "I don't feel like apologizing to them, so let's get them out of the way. I'm hungry." He moved his hand over his stomach, glancing at it before turning his head upwards. "What'll we do, kid?"

Satou, still bothered by the reaction from Cara, thumbed through his chips. "Well, this one should take care of those viruses..." he muttered while keeping his thumb on the Wideshot chip, but then got an idea. "Hey, can you send this to Kirlian?" Satou continued and pushed the chip into the PET. While the transfer was initiated, he continued looking for a chip for VenusMan.

"I don't mind," VenusMan replied and turned the chip data into a blue rose, a tag with Wideshot's image hanging from it, "But why? Can't we get the chip to Honoo instead? I don't want to help the guy more than the girl..."

Satou had picked out a chip for VenusMan to use and pushed it into the PET. "Because of windbag. She's so mean to him," Satou said, lowering the volume of his voice so the mentioned Operator wouldn't hear it, "Maybe she'll be nicer if he does a good job."

VenusMan simply shrugged and walked over to Kirlian, glancing at the rose he had slid under his headband earlier. A weird mixture of annoyance and kindness spread across his face as he handed the chip to Kirlian. "Use this." His voice didn't carry much emotion and he didn't feel like explaining Satou's reasons to the Navi, quickly turning around and loading the other chip he was sent. Not waiting for a reply from Kirlian, he made a dash for the Magneaker group in the battlefield while two flower pods disengaged from his back. The flower pods opened up, allowing two massive trees to grow into the air although there were no leaves on either. VenusMan jumped up to one of the flower pods, grabbing it and swung with it at the Magneaker group the moment his feet his the ground again. Either it was the floor or the viruses, but with a loud crack the tree shattered and the pod immediately retreated to VenusMan's back unit. VenusMan swiftly took hold of the other pod and once again swung the tree at the enemies with the same end result. But instead of retreating, the flower pod latched onto the Navi's arm and immediately started to spin with a high speed. Now equipped with his drill pod, VenusMan slammed it into the floor and dug himself a comfortable hole to hide in. "At least it's not mud," he said as he poked the ground around him with his free hand, "Keep me updated on my allies, kid."

Summary
V = VenusMan.EXE [Wood/Team] [3 Actions]

V. All for One [Sending Wideshot1] @ Kirlian
V1. RollingLog1 [50 WOOD; Wide Attack (2); Ground Attack; Special: Double Attack; C Accuracy; Ranged] @ MagneakerABC
V2. RollingLog1 [50 WOOD; Wide Attack (2); Ground Attack; Special: Double Attack; C Accuracy; Ranged] @ MagneakerABC
V3. Lord of the Underground [Burrow; 10 Strengthen; 1 TCD]
"Found our viruses." Honoo grunted, scratching and hitting the sides of face as if trying to clear out the pain from her ears. The virii that screamed immediately reacted to the Navis, and it wasn't anything friendly as their weapons charged up, poised to attack the trio. Venusman had made the first move, launching a pair of wooden logs that rolled towards the virii. It was a pretty impressive move, though what happened next was a little bit of a mystery to Honoo, since Venusman just dug himself into a hole and hid there.

"Is there a reason you're-" Honoo began, but then suddenly tried to bite her words back. "Yeah, you know what, never mind. I'll ask you about it later." She added before bringing her fists up. "Kirlian, I'm going in for noisy bastard that just appeared, and probably the blob like creatures. Can you produce the same lightning effect you used earlier on the clouds?" Honoo asked, before slamming her fists together, thudding loudly as she cracked her knuckles. "Feel like playing with fire today then?" Kiri simply asked, which Honoo replied with a wolfish grin.

Kiri uploaded a battlechip into the PET, and in that instant moment, the gears in her left gauntlet began to rev up, creating a loud humming noise before bursting into flames. Immediately, she ran forwards, running alongside the logs before launching herself into the air. Once she was airborne, Honoo turned around, lifting her Gauntlets up, and fired off an explosion, which propelled her towards the mist-like virus. She turned around again midway, and brought down a gauntlet that was both heavy and on fire onto the Virus. When she landed, she didn't bother checking whether it hit or not, only that she continued her attack with another smash from her right gauntlet as it flared up in the same way as the other gauntlet, doing a one-two hit combo, and pushed herself away from the target a good 5 feet away with a jump backwards. That better leave a mark or I swear I'm going to spend the next three days trying to perfect the maneuver.

Summary:
1. Firehit1 - ACC: A - 60 dmg, Impact, Double Attack, Melee, Fire Element - Misty
2. COMBO- Second firehit attack - ACC:A - 60 dmg, Impact, Melee, Fire Element - Misty
3. Dodge
Despite being fueled by the relative success of hugging VenusMan, Kirlian's handsome facial features (and self-esteem) was for a moment flattened by Honoo's gauntlet as the latter oh-so-eloquently turned down his offer for a hug. Smartly not commenting about it further, the greenhorn Navigator merely nodded and accepted the energy pack, proceeding to load it to restore his systems.

"I'm not fucking paying for that, Kirlian," Cara noted after Honoo's remarks about payment. "B-but we can just r-return the favour later if possible," Kirlian started, and was rewarded with his Operator's signature eyeroll.

Kirlian looked to his two busting partners, bowing slightly and scratching his head in a mix of embarrassment and apologeticness.

As they moved onwards to search for the cause, Kirlian blinked as he took in the strange sight of grassy plains in a hot springs network. Of course, even weirder were fluffy clouds and peaceful grasshoppers lazing about next to the amazing spectacle, until, well, something erupted from the pool of steaming hot water.

Contrary to what some might think of Navigators, Kirlian screeched a girly "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP" along with the viruses as stuff exploded and steam was suddenly everywhere. In fact, the screaming charade continued until VenusMan walked up to him, and was handed to him the chip. Being the thickhead that Kirlian was, he did not catch VenusMan's annoyance. "T-thanks," he started, turning to the viruses for real as he composed himself and slipped into a battle stance.

Pre-occupied as to figuring out how VenusMan's chip worked out, cara flicked her fingers at the microphone input on the PET. "Get to work and stop standing there," the 'windbag' Operator responded, her tone coated in annoyance. Kirlian visibly straightened at the reprimand, turning now to Honoo as she addressed him, face looking slightly confused and as if asking for help from the fire Navigator.

"U-understood!" Kirlian responded in turn, all fired up now from the new sense of direction arising from being... given clear instructions. His bits responded in turn, each spinning in the air in silent happiness as they generated a transluscent wave charge between them. Compacted into a tiny ball-shaped charge, the two smaller bits pointed their tips at the group of clouds, acting as directions as two blue laser pointer found themselves on the middle Cloudy virus in the group. ... The wave charge soon followed the guidance of the laser pointer, travelling in high speeds towards the enemy before exploding within vicinity, causing a tiny thunderstorm to happen over the entire area.

As the bits came up with a huge commotion with lightning for the fluffy cloud viruses, Kirlian himself was on the move. Even as he tumbled across the battlefield to get closer towards the same group of Cloudy viruses, Kirlian flipped the chip he received from VenusMan like one would with a coin, grabbing it in mid air as it shone, before slamming it into an open jack on the circular bit before him.

The entire circular bit glowed once from an outbreak of electrical currents pattern, in blue, before breaking apart in half to reveal a thin, elongated nozzle within it's frame, pointed at the Cloudy viruses. Steam emitted from it; in fact, high pressured steam that could cut and hurt anyone that would get in it's way. And the blast of steam was now making it's way towards the Cloudys, in an attempt to blast them off with an impending doom message.

Cara quietly observed the spectacle, waiting to see whether Kirlian's actions will bring fruit... or just be another retarded attempt at nothing.

Summary of actions:-
1) Signature Attack: Chain Lightning (20DMG Elec + Splash2 + 1TCD) - CloudyA and maybe CloudyB and CloudyC
2) Feint: Move/Dodge closer to Cloudys
3) Borrowed!Battlechip: WideShot1 (60DMG Aqua + Wide Attack + A Accuracy) + Gust (Knockback) - CloudyB and maybe CloudyA and CloudyC
VenusMan hands Kirlian a battlechip and then grows some flowers. The flowers open up to show that they have produced logs. VenusMan then grabs those logs and attempts to bludgeon the three Magneakers to death with them. Unfortunately, two of the Magneakers were able to move away and only the first of their number is deleted by strikes from both logs. It is at that point that VenusMan makes like a plant, and leaves. Burrowing underground.

Honoo's gauntlets flared and exploded with fiery wrath as she jumps into the watery area in the center of the battlefield to pound on the Misty virus. Both flaming fists strike the Misty dead on, causing the screaming scalding-steam monster to dissipate into nothingness. The battlefield was a lot more quieter now. The Navi then jumps backwards and shifts into a defensive stance.

Finally Kirlian moves, having slightly spaced out earlier. He charges and then launches a blast of electrical energy into the sky, targeting the frowning clouds. The ball of lightning explodes on the virus above the water, causing major damage to the easily conductible virus. Static discharge splashes onto the other two, also wounding them a little bit. Kirlian then guardedly moves forward to make another attempt to delete the viruses.

It is then that the viruses counterattack. The two Magneakers launch highly-inaccurate EMP bombs at the Navis, specifically Honoo who is in the water. However, Kirlian is also close enough to get caught in the blast radius. Fortunately for Kirlian, he is missed both times by the EMP's shockwave. Unfortunately for Honoo, who is even in a defensive stance, she still gets hit by one of the blasts. Her coding begins to lock up slightly as the water conducts the electric shock all over her body.

The Snoozies get off their lazy, white, goo-like butts and teleport over to Kirlian. As Kirlian is not in the water, they won't have to worry about soaking their pillows. They flail their white pillows around Kirlian, and totally miss. They were all so lazy and disoriented that they came nowhere near hitting Kirlian, even if he wasn't being careful. They then ended their pillow-fight by teleporting back to their starting positions, clearly tired from all the flailing.

Kirlian, unshaken by the attempted pillowcide, made his last attack against the Cloudy viruses before they started to rain all over the battlefield. This, would of course, produce moans of discontent among the pillowy viruses, who just recently tried to keep their pillows from getting wet. Thankfully Kirlian was able to strike all three Cloudies into deletion, sparing the Snoozies from soaked pillowcases.

-Virus-
Misty: DELETED
CloudyA: DELETED
CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyC: DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: 70HP [Grass]
MagneakerC: 70HP [Grass]
SnoozyA: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyB: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyC: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyD: 60HP [Grass]
SnoozyE: 60HP [Grass]

-Terrain-
40% Grass [Surrounding Onsen]

-Navi-
Honoo.EXE: 70HP [Stunned] [Onsen]
Kirlian.EXE: 100HP [One For All] [Grass]
VenusMan.EXE: 100HP [One For All] [Burrowed] [Grass]
Honoo felt her body seize up immediately, electricity coursing through her entire body as it threatened to overwhelm her consciousness. Fortunately, she managed to keep herself awake despite the excruciating pain. She spared a murderous glance at the Magneaker that launched the EMP bomb at her. "Gonna take more than that to stop me, you little runt!" she snarled through her teeth. Kiri immediately placed in a flush command to eliminate the lockdown effect the virus had afflicted Honoo with. The navi swung her gauntlet around, satisfied that her body could resume normal functions. "Kiri, I say we smash the runts into pieces." Honoo suggested to Kiri. Kiri however, had other plans.

"Oh, we will, Honoo. But I have a better idea." Kiri said as she uploaded the Rageclaw chip data, before turning to the other operators. "I recommend we pile the virii up instead of taking them out individually; it'll definitely save our resources and end this quicker, so our Navigators won't feel drained as the fight progresses." She said to Satou and Cara. Honoo, however was already in action before Kiri finished her sentence. "Ah, wa-" Kiri started, but Honoo was already closing the distance between her and the Magneaker. "-it... her impudence is going to get the better of her someday..." Kiri finished with a sigh.

Honoo's gauntlet suddenly extended into a menacing pair of bladed fingers. With a hefty swing, she used the rageclaw to smash into the Magneaker like a baseball bat hitting the ball. She aimed the Magneaker's flight path straight into the other Magneaker, and with any luck, the two of them would be grouped together for an attack that could be exploited by either Venusman or Kirlian.

Summary of actions:
1. Shake off Stun Effect
2. Dodge/Close distance between Honoo and MagneakerB
3. Rageclaw - Impact mode - 20 dmg, impact - MagneakerB, smashing into MagneakerC
"Well?" VenusMan asked as he looked upwards at the sky.

"You missed completely," Satou stated, still seeing 2 out of 3 Magneakers. The logs themselves still continued to roll until they were out of view and simply evaporated into thin data. "Your allies definitely have more success in their antics," he said as he looked over what Kirlian and Honoo had achieved. But before he could continue speaking to their exploits Kiri started speaking to him and Cara. She had a good point with her suggestion, but Satou had the idea that if he suggested Kirlian should prepare a Snoozy pile for VenusMan's attack he wouldn't get Cara to cooperate. If he said Kirlian could definitely do it, she would simply say that he couldn't. If he tried to challenge her by saying 'Kirlian couldn't do it' in a mocking way, she would simply agree to it. And politely asking didn't seem to work on Cara at all. "But what if..." VenusMan muttered and glanced at Cara. A large grin spread across his face, glad his face was still hidden by his Bee Rider mask.

"OK, so you've got an idea," VenusMan said, lounging in his little hole and making himself comfortable, "And I assume you're going to tell me. Because you know, I'm the fighter here. I'd like to know our antics beforehand." With his legs crossed and propped up against a wall, he just continued to stare at the sky and getting more bored with the second. "I'd like to get back up there now, kid."

"Sending you chips now," Satou said, "You heard what she said, right? Putting them together like cattle? Send that chip to Kirlian so he can help out. I see Honoo is already going for the viruses you attacked before."

VenusMan examined the chip for a bit. "But... He must've gotten this too," VenusMan replied, creating a red rose containing the data of the Rageclaw chip, "After all it's in the NetBattle pack. I bet Soryu is swimming in these."

"Because I don't trust that you know who will cooperate... With this he can choose for himself," Satou said, "And maybe his Operator will see the qualities of teamwork."

"Very noble, cool," VenusMan said, arming his arm with a flower pod for the attack, "But if you don't mind... I'm out of here." He stood up and nodded to himself before jumping out of the hole and landing slightly to the side of it. "Surprise meeting you here," VenusMan said with a grin, looking at Honoo. He aimed his pod weapon at the Magneakers and as the petals opened a crescent of water came flying out, leaving a beautiful water lily behind it. But nobody had time to gawk at the flower as it closed while VenusMan turned away to face Kirlian. "Take this!" he shouted and flung the rose with his open hand towards Kirlian's chest like an arrow, "Help me out and pile up these things!" He was hoping Kirlian was capable enough to catch it and not catch it with either his chest or his face. After all, it was Kirlian. With a quick glance at the Magneakers to see the results of his attack, he started darting across the field of grass with his destination as close as the Snoozy viruses as necessary. He remained, however, on the defense.

"Now it's up to him..." Satou said and glanced over at Kirlian, also looking at Cara curiously.

VenusMan, however, was determined to complete his attack regardless. He was really bad with loading chips and not doing anything with them, so once he had found a good spot to attack from he aimed at the group of Snoozies. Light spread from the pod's center as the petals slowly opened. "Blossom!" VenusMan shouted and shot a beam of light across the beautiful field of grass while flowers bursted upwards from the panels behind it. The pod had opened up to a beautiful, but kind of weird, rainbow-colored flower. In its center was a small orb of light as if it were a sun.

Summary

V1. WideShot1 [60 AQUA; Wide Attack; A Accuracy; Ranged] @ MagneakerBC.
V. All for One [Sending Rageclaw] @ Kirlian
V2. Feint towards Snoozy group.
V3. ElementLeaf [40 WOOD; +60 WOOD If User On Grass; Line Attack; Special: StageReset; B Accuracy; Ranged] @ Snoozy group.
Cara shrugged lazily in her seat, never once acknowledging that Kirlian did a good job in eliminating some of the viruses. Not a surprise; in their field, it was more like a daily affair, a matter of bread and butter. She wasn't about to get excited over a few simple deletions. Cara's slightly glazed eyes (from boredom) shifted over to Kiri as the receptionist spoke back from the counter, before replying in a small shrug. "Works for me. Try that amusing idea out and give me a report, Kirlian," Cara huffed, about to slot in her RageClaw battlechip before realising that Kirlian was generating one on his own accord-- a side effect from having a Team subtyped ally. She scoffed once, before going silent.

"I-I'm on it, ma'am!" Kirlian said, rushing head-on towards melee range of the Snoozies. The greenhorn Navigator swore that he could make a witty one-line taunt at the bunch of pillow-wielding viruses, something about maybe they should do a pillow fight amongst themselves... or something to that nature, but Kirlian very smartly avoided that trap and managed to make himself not look like an idiot. Instead, he used that energy reserves to launch his circular bit into his signature half-bit katars in each hand, its' power boosted by VenusMan's add-on RageClaw chip.

Kirlian made his first swing at the nearest Snoozy, using his bit more like a blunt club than a damaging slash as he attempted to move the virus towards his other friends. The two smaller bits hummed in response, releasing a blast of electromagnetic waves that attempted to blow another Snoozy to join the pile-up. His second swing, unsurprisingly, was another swing at another nearby Snoozy, with his goals of trying to clump as many of the pillow-fighting vermins together as possible.

1) Feint: Move/Dodge towards Snoozy group
2) Borrowed!Battlechip: RageClaw1 [6/6] - 20DMG Impact; B Accuracy - Bat SnoozyA to SnoozyD
-) Subtype: Gust - Knockback SnoozyB towards SnoozyD
3) Borrowed!Battlechip: RageClaw1 [5/6] - 20DMG Impact; B Accuracy - Bat SnoozyC to Snoozy D
Honoo tries to shake off her stun as VenusMan jumped out of his hole and landed in the water right by Honoo. The two Magneakers react to the stunned Honoo and charge at her, flying at the Navi at high speed for an opportunistic body-slam attack. They spark just before they both strike Honoo, causing her to become electrocuted in the water once again. She wasn't looking too healthy after that.

VenusMan took the opportunity to release a wave of water from a flower pod at the clustered Magneakers. Unfortunately he missed one, but the other was splashed for massive damage. They chirped angrily in response to the plant-Navi's attack, but VenusMan was already on the move.

He caught up to Kirlian and gave him a RageClaw1 battlechip as they neared the cluster of Snoozies. Kirlian used his newly acquired claw and wind powers to cluster the Snoozies even further. He picked up one of the outlying pillowy viruses and tossed it into another. Then he blew another one into the one that he tossed the first one at. Then he picked up a third and threw it into the second one again. VenusMan finished them off with a wave of plant energy, which turns the tiles surrounding VenusMan into Normal. When the dust settled, one survived. Apparently the one that Kirlian kept beating on with the others was missed by the wave. Unexpectedly it then teleported up to VenusMan and bopped him with a pillow. The damage is split between VenusMan and Kirlian, and VenusMan falls asleep on his feet.

Honoo, enraged by being constantly shocked by these pissant Magneakers, launches herself at them with a vengeance. She bats the wounded Magneaker with a menacing pair of bladed fingers into the other, deleting the former.

-Virus-
MagneakerB: 50HP [Onsen]
MagneakerC: DELETED
SnoozyA: DELETED
SnoozyB: DELETED
SnoozyC: DELETED
SnoozyD: 20HP [Grass]
SnoozyE: DELETED

-Terrain-
10% Normal
30% Grass [Surrounding Onsen]

-Navi-
Honoo.EXE: 30HP [Onsen]
Kirlian.EXE: 92HP [One For All] [RageClaw1: 4/6] [Normal]
VenusMan.EXE: 92HP [One For All] [Sleep!] [Normal]
Kirlian made a triumphant 'yessss' pose, which was a half-crouch with him withdrawing both his fists towards himself. Judging from the way one of his partners fell asleep and the other in bad shape, however, Kirlian was smart enough to decide to end the battle as quickly as he could.

Cara seemingly concurred with Kirlian's thoughts just then, sending in the first chip for this battle that they actually owned-- a Shotgun chip. The Navigator sprinted forwards, his bits following his gaze as he made a punching motion at the lone Snoozy remaining. The bits hummed in response, releasing a blast of EM wave in an attempt to knock the lazy virii towards the Magneaker in the pool.

In a less dramatic fashion, his circular bit hovered in front of him, spinning and allowing Kirlian to look through the gaps in an... aiming guidance fashion. Lifting his right, mechanical arm, the borehole between where his palms would've been glowed and crackled from the charge fed by the coils around it, before discharging a pellet, through the circular bit, showing a few sparks as it travelled towards the Snoozy.

Kirlian, not wanting to take chances, dove sideways in a lame attempt to avoid retaliation.

-) Subtype: Gust - Knockback SnoozyD into MagneakerB
1) Action: Take Aim
2) Battlechip: Shotgun - 50DMG, Spread1; A Accuracy - SnoozyD/MagneakerB
3) Dodge
Honoo's knee suddenly buckled as the attacks from the virii piled on further. She began to feel the strain of the virii attacks, and a quick diagnostic of her current condition placed her close to getting EJO'd. Not wanting to take any more risks, she slogged her way through the onsen towards where Venusman was. He had... fallen asleep...?

Damn it, you idiot, this is no time to be falling asleep! Honoo cursed to herself. As she made her way out of the onsen, she made a dash for Venusman's position, not wanting to get hit by the remaining viruses. Kirlian seemed to be able to make sure that they wouldn't be active any longer, but Honoo didn't want to take chances. The minute she slid to Venusman's position, she grabbed the plant navi by the collar and lifted him up to use as a shield, while lifting her free arm aimed at the virii.

"Sorry, Plantman, I'll treat you to something nice if I get through this." Honoo whispered as she sent a chip request to Kiri for the Heat-V battlechip. A loud clunking noise confirmed the loading of a shotgun shell, and Honoo fired her gauntlet-mounted buster at the virii, unleashing a barrage of fire on the poor sods who were about to be deleted.

SUMMARY:
1. Dodge (Get to Venusman's position)
2. Heat-V - 70 dmg, Spread 2, Fire Element - Acc: A - SnoozyD/MagneakerB
3. Use Venusman as a shield.
"Damn it!" VenusMan exclaimed as he got hit by the pillow, "We still didn't...! Get... You..." A moment later, VenusMan finds himself in a one-way trip towards the ground as his senses start to get dull and his conscious fading away. Once VenusMan hit the floor, he didn't even notice it as he had already left on a magical journey towards a dream.

But luckily for VenusMan, the dream didn't last long. He can feel he's positioned with his back on the ground and two hands pressing onto his chest. But before he can open his eyes, he slowly feels the hands sliding upwards. Quickly opening his eyes he's met with Honoo's face hovering closely over his. "Ah man," Honoo's voice sounds, "He already woke up. But it's still my tuuurn." Before VenusMan can ask for an explanation, he finds himself locking lips with Honoo in a kiss.

In his mind, a little angel and little devil appear tugging on his heart strings. "Give in to her temptation," the little devil shouts. "No, you can't. We've only just met!" the little angel retorts. The inner battle goes on for a while, until VenusMan feels Honoo's hands over his body. A spiritual boot appears in his mind, repeatedly kicking the angel out of the area.

Fully enjoying the kiss VenusMan embraces Honoo with his arms, but the moment he does so he feels two sets of hands pulling on them. "Hey, that's not fair!" a voice exclaims at the pair. "We only agreed to this 'cause he was asleep!" another voice exclaims. All of a sudden Phero and Chic appear in VenusMan's vision, tugging on his arms. Honoo stops the kiss and looks over her shoulder at them. "Come on, it's just obvious that he only wants me," Honoo says with a fiendish chuckle.

But before they can continue Honoo is pushed off of VenusMan by Chic, while Phero pushes VenusMan upwards for a sitting pose. Phero and Chic hold onto VenusMan's arms seductively, pressing their chest onto them while whispering into his ears. "Won't you experiment with my body, my rose?" Phero's voice plays in VenusMan's ear. "This time I'll be the model..." Chic's voice plays in VenusMan's ear. But before he replies to anyone, he stubbornly shakes everyone off of him and stands up.

"It's very nice and quite enjoyable that you girls are being like this, but..." VenusMan starts as he looks at the three of them, "I have no interest for a harem. I have only one heart to share."

Thinking his speech was well thought out, Phero approaches him and slides her hand over his abdomen. "I think there's someone here who disagrees with that... And besides..." Her hands slide from his abdomen up to his vines entwined around his arms. "I'm sure you can handle the three of us at the same time." VenusMan audibly swallows as he looks at Phero having a playful grin right in front of him. But the romantic sexy bubble is popped as a fourth female voice enters the scenario.

"H-Hey! W-what about me?" the voice stammers with a tone of shyness in it. Phero backs off of VenusMan, allowing him to turn around to see who it is. Standing in front of him is Kirlian, except with a buxom chest, an hourglass figure and a cute feminine face. "I-I like you too, Venus!" she shyly utters at VenusMan, followed by her running at him and embracing him. And while it was cute, romantic and maybe even sexy... VenusMan's face had gone from pleasure straight to what-is-going-on-here. Before he can react to the female Kirlian, the other three girls surround him and start pulling his limbs while trying to gain dominance over him. Various cries of "He's mine!" are uttered while VenusMan still doesn't understand what's going on or why he would dream of a female Kirlian. Phero and Chic in particular were pleasant additions to the dream. Honoo too, although he wasn't too sure about a romance with a Fire Navi. But the female Kirlian totally shoved his brains off of its headpiece, after which it shattered in many pieces.

Back in reality, VenusMan had visibly shown the phases of restful sleep to 'I really like what's going on' sleep to 'Why does this hurt so much' sleep. He, however, still wouldn't wake up and was rather squirming in pain.

"Can you ehm... Wake him up? Try stabbing his head with a sword. It'll probably help." Satou said, ending with a sigh. This was his Navi. A feeling of pride was not included when he received the PET.

Summary

V1-V3. Dream his merry little dreams.
Wind, shotguns, and fire-shotguns blew over the last viruses, ending the battle in a victory for Team Navi. There were many things to gather afterward... as well as explanations as to why VenusMan was being held by Honoo, in dream or in reality.

-Virus-
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
SnoozyA: DELETED
SnoozyB: DELETED
SnoozyC: DELETED
SnoozyD: DELETED
SnoozyE: DELETED

-Terrain-
10% Normal
30% Grass [Surrounding Onsen]

-Navi-
Honoo.EXE: 30HP [Normal] [VenusShield]
Kirlian.EXE: 92HP [One For All] [Normal] [RageClaw1: 4/6]
VenusMan.EXE: 92HP [One For All] [Normal]

~Battle 2: Victory!!~
Rewards:
Honoo.EXE: 800z + 6 FXP [Kirlian and VenusMan] (4 base + 2 bonus)
Kirlian.EXE: 600z + MistConvergence1 + 6 FXP [Honoo and VenusMan] (4 base + 2 bonus)
VenusMan.EXE: 600z + LilCloud + 6 FXP [Honoo and Kirlian] (4 base + 2 bonus)
Looking over Venusman's shoulders as the smoke clears, Honoo gave a satisfied breath of relief as the viruses had finally fallen. She looked over to Kirlian's position, and gave him a raised gauntlet in acknowledgement of the victory they just achieved. It took a while before she realized that she was still grabbing (or rather, using) Venusman as a shield. She released her grip on Venusman's collar and let the plant navi fall in a crumple onto the floor, realizing that he was still out cold, although twitching visibly, obviously having a rather... vivid dream, probably. "Can you ehm... Wake him up? Try stabbing his head with a sword. It'll probably help." Satou had said. Honoo simply gave Satou a raised eyebrow, before turning over to Kirlian.

"What do you think? Should I punch him awake, or do you have a spare sword to impale our friend here?" She asked Kirlian nonchalantly.
In Venus' dream world, it had escalated into the 4 women joining forces to take turns with VenusMan. He was, however, dreading the moment it'd be the turn of the female Kirlian. Things progressed and it was fairly enjoyable, although the lingering thought of where this was going remained, and eventually Kirlian was in front of him. Nowhere to go, he had no choice but to accept the kiss of the female Kirlian. At least that would've been the case if a loud beeping alert wasn't heard in his head.

His eyes flashed open, his breathing became erratic and he looked around in a panic as he joined the world of the awake. Slowly he stood up with trembling limbs, noticing he was dropped near Honoo and turned to look at her from the corner of his eyes. "H-hi there," he stammered, the dream still fresh in his mind, and turned to look at Kirlian. The Navi didn't know how fast he had to get away and ran to hide behind Honoo, looking at the male Navi over her shoulder. "Look, it's not you. It's me. I'm not ready for this," he said to Kirlian, "I'm sure you're nice and all, but this is not for me." He had loved to continue his battles with them, but with his mental state in a thousand pieces this would've been hard. Then the memory of the beeping alert was recalled and he turned to Satou. "The con! It's starting soon! You wanted to meet that actor, right!?"

In the real world, Satou looked up and noticed the time. "Oh, you're right! It's later than I expected," he replied and looked around. "I'm sorry, but we have to leave. I really don't want to miss this event," he told the two ladies he was teamed up with and initiated the jackout process for VenusMan.

"Hahaha," he laughed, his voice still trembling, "I'm sure we'll meet again, K-Kirlian and Honoo. Until then stay safe." With those words, he jumped away from them and shot into the sky as a green beam with four red beams circling around it.

[VenusMan.EXE Jackout]