EVEN MORE BLUBBITY BLUB BLUB

Heh...it wasn't much, but he was still touched at the gesture. Plus, that pearl was quite beautiful. "Will do!" SplashMan waved his right hand, causing the zenny to disappear towards the PET. He then picked up the pearl, deciding to send it personally. "Thank you! I guess I should get going...I'm exhausted, and I still need to report to..." Ahh, that raised a good question. "Um, actually, there's something I need to ask before I go. I was sent by the Global Network Administration, who picked up your distress signal. Do you want me to tell them about this place? I mean, if they took it wrong, they might try to delete you all, and we can't have that...then again, they're supposed to be neutral, and you guys don't cause any trouble...what do you think?"
The Father looked up to SplashMan and had a moment of silence to think about the situation. "As you can see, our village is very vulnerable against any threats. We are strong as viruses, but non of us are too willing to fight back. If the time of need comes again, we cannot depend on you all the time...However, this village is considered a taboo in your world and cannot be brought into the open light. After another seconds of thinking, The Father continued. "Child, It would be for the best if you did not tell them our location. If we require help from the times to come, we would try to reach your world like we did before.
SplashMan quickly nodded at the large virus's recommendation. "Okay, I won't tell them! Hopefully my operator can come up with something, since I'm no good at coming up with stuff like that..." He took one more good look around, before facing the Lark one last time. "Well, I'm off to recover and report on this. Take care!" The Navi turned into a beam of light, and exited the Net, having finally fulfilled his purpose for being there.

(jacking out, woo!)