EVEN MORE BLUBBITY BLUB BLUB

In a beam of light, a Navi appeared...and one that seemed to fit in perfectly with the area, considering her mermaid-like appearance. "All right, I'm here! Let's head for that uncharted area again! I'm pretty sure I still remember the way."

"First things first! Want me to install that NCP to give you a lift?"

"...Might as well see what it does!"

"All right, then! Installing RideArmor NCP!"

Suddenly, in front of SplashLady, a vehicle appeared. It was similar in structure to a human body, but the head and neck were missing. "...That's not what I was expecting...oh well, if it gets me there quicker..." She leapt into the apparatus, causing it to stand up on it own upon the presence of a pilot. "Hmm...controls look simple enough. And I can just keep my spear here to the side...okay! I'm off!" The Ride Armor began to dash forward, towards parts unknown to most...

(Commencing mission!)
((I've warned you about the Ride Armor's faults in the email :o))

The speed of the Ride Armor was incredible. It could easily pass a Fishy flying full speed and the maneuverability was simple as it can get. However, it did create a big ruckus as it sped through the Yoka net. After traveling through a long distance on ground, Splashlady came across the body of water, but the Ride Armor didn't have trouble treading over.

However...

After a while, the Ride Armor suddenly stopped and floated on top of the water, leaving the navi alone in the large lake. It was strange since it looked like there wasn't any systematic problems in the Armor it self, something must have tangled the leggings. SplashLady had no choice but to leap out of the armor and check what the trouble was.

*FOOWSH*

In a blink of an eye, the Ride Armor sunk into the water, and revealed a massive amount of viruses hiding beneath the water and a handful of Cloudy viruses that appeared just above the navi! It seems like they were prepared to ambush SplashLady...Maybe this had to do with the Ride Armor's loud engine noise?

??A: 100 [?? Group: Submerged]
??B: 100
??C: 100
??D: 100
??E: 100
CloudyA: 80
Cloudyb: 80
CloudyC: 80
CloudyD: 80
CloudyE: 80
CloudyF: 80
???A: 120 [??? Group: Submerged]
???B: 120
???C: 120
???D: 120

Terrain: 100% Aqua

SplashLady: 240 HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
Well, they were warned. SplashLady watched the Ride Armor sink, trying to get a feel for the viruses down beneath the waves...but saw nothing. Whatever they were, they were too deep, too fast, too bad. At least they weren't all underwater, what with the Cloudys. "I guess this was bound to happen..."

"Well, it's what the e-mail said. And at least we can use our own folder now!" It was definitely nice to know where everything was without even looking in there...such as a chip featuring a RainGear virus. As that's exactly what Sabrina reached for and inserted into her PET. "Let's go! Battlechip, WaterLine! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi's left hand transformed into what was essentially a RainGear, and positioned it towards the group of cloud viruses. The 'virus's' mouth then opened, causing geysers to erupt from the water's surface near three of the true viruses. For some reason, it looked more weird when it was used on open water instead of regular ground...probably because geysers didn't exist on oceans.

"And for the rest..." This time, the picture on the chip used was that of a Fishy. "Battlechip, DashAttack! Slot in!"

The watery pseudo-virus faded, and replaced with a speedier one, as a green, decidedly not fish-ike virus took shape. It spread its wings...fins...whatever..., causing SplashLady to race towards those that would rain on her parade, and slam them with a fully extended arm. After completing the circle of attack, she landed at approximately the spot where she had previously been. Approximately. "Guess we should figure out what to do with all those submerged viruses...I guess I should take a dive?"

"Hmm..." ...An idea suddenly formed in the operator's head. It was crazy, and could easily backfire, but if it somehow worked..."No, stay there! I wanna try something..." Two more chips were removed from their places in the folder; one of which was an AreaGrab, one of which had a red shrimp, and the other...an electrical bee? "Battlechip, Arrow! Slot in!"

An Elebee suddenly appeared in front of the Navi, and immediately began to dive down towards a virus underwater. ...Wait...something electrical in the water?! "Sabrina, what-"

"Battlechip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

SplashLady vanished from her location, reappearing...directly above said location? It was fairly high up, too..."-the heck are you-" ...And this was where not being able to fly was a massive pain. "Wahhh!!!" And there wasn't anything she could do without risking getting zapped...

"And...Battlechip, Bubbler! Slot in!"

The left hand vanished again, this time assuming the shape of a simple hose nozzle. Not wasting any time, she positioned it straight down, and...wait, not yet, she'd still be too far up...now!

WHOOSH!

A bubble attack was fired, but whether it hit something was irrelevant; hopefully that'd ease the fall quite a bit...

[Order of Turn:
1-WaterLine1 chip attack on CloudyA, CloudyB, and CloudyC (80+10, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
2-DashAttack chip attack on CloudyF, CloudyE, CloudyD, CloudyC, and CloudyB
3-Arrow1 chip attack on ??E (100, Elec, Homing)
4-AreaGrab chip to a fair distance in the air prior to Arrow1 entering the water (teleports user)
5-Bubbler chip attack to momentarily stop descent (50+10, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)]
SplashLady's attack nearly wiped the Cloudy group, but it left off one. Being too confident of her attack, Splashlady may have thought the cloud was gone for good, but instead got a face full of stingy rain. The arrow chip certainly deleted one of the submerged viruses and the electricity carried towards all the other viruses surrounding it.

The navi was safe from the electrical water and landed safely...but found her self covered by at least 3 bubbles heading slowly at her!

??A: 100 [?? Group: Submerged]
??B: 90
??C: 70
??D: 50
??E: DELETED
CloudyA: DELETED
Cloudyb: DELETED
CloudyC: DELETED
CloudyD: DELETED
CloudyE: DELETED
???A: 120 [??? Group: Submerged]
???B: 120
???C: 120
???D: 120

SplashLady: 200 HP
Bleck, she missed a Cloudy. But those bubbles seemed a bit more dangerous at the moment... "Hey, Sabrina! How about a little help?"

"Help yourself! Take a dive!"

Having gotten her operator's immediate approval, SplashLady sunk into the water, and hopefully avoiding those bubbles in the process. ...Not exactly the most complicated maneuver ever, but it got the job done. Not to mention a probable reason why she got assigned this mission. "Okay, I'm underwater. Now what?" Ooh, she could speak loud and clear underwater, even with a nose and mouth. Sometimes being an Aqua Navi was awesome, and that was one of them...

"Okay, hmm..." Well, since they were down there anyway, might as well take out some of the viruses down there. And since one was weakened a bit already..."Well, you've got that spear. Let's put it to use!" A single chip featuring a blue Swordy virus had its data transferred from PET to Navi. "Battlechip, AquaSword! Slot in!"

The head of the Navi's spear vanished, and was replaced with a watery blade. Ironically, only now could it actually decently harm something by poking something with it. However, it was lost on its wielder, who swam over towards the group of...whatevers, and with all her might, delivered a horizontal slash on three of the remaining ones. The three all looked like they had taken damage already, too...looked like Arrow did its job. Unfortunately, there was still another one that looked completely intact. That was going to take some extra effort. Fortunately, that was extra effort she could handle. And so with all her might, she delivered a devastating thrust upon the virus. Looked like there wouldn't be any way to figure out what they were...unless she missed one, in which case she might find out the hard way..."Um, what do I do now? Should I go back and get rid of that last Cloudy?"

"Hmm...nah! Just focus on dodging for now! We probably shouldn't go too fast, especially since we don't know what most of the leftover viruses are!"

"Roger!" SplashLady's eyes began to dart around, trying to see if the rest of her needed to follow suit. Good thing she had an extra dimension to do so with.

[Order of Turn:
1-Submerge
2-AquaSword chip attack on ??B, ??C, and ??D (80+10, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
3-AquaSword chip attack on ??A (80+10+15, Aqua) (Aqua Boost, Untapped Power)
4-Dodge
5-Dodge]
SplashLady dove into the water and successfully dodged the bubbles and finally saw what the submerged viruses were. It revealed to be the Lark and the powered version of the Starfish. Completely disregarding her discovery, the navi proceeded to wipe out the Lark viruses and dodged any possible attacks.

Now the Starfishes started to sprout out bubbles here and there, nearly surrounding the navi into a sphere. Thankfully, if she was to react quickly, she would be able to get out of the slow bubble...but she still had to think about the surviving Cloudy waiting for her!

Oh, the situation!

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED
LarkD: DELETED
LarkE: DELETED
Cloudyb: DELETED
Starfish EXA: 120
Starfish EXB: 120
Starfish EXC: 120
Starfish EXD: 120

SplashLady: 200 HP
Uh-oh, bubbles...without even thinking, SplashLady began to swim upwards, towards the surface, and a place without dangerous bubbles. Then the Cloudy came into view..."I think I've got a problem..."

"...Nah! Get right under it, and let it have it with your spear!"

...That's right, she still had that AquaSword for a spearhead. Following her operator's advice, the Navi altered her course so that she was directly below the cloud virus, and pointed it straight up. And a couple of moments later...WHAM! Cloudy shish kebob. At least that's what she was banking on. The second she was sure the bubbles were no longer a threat, she dove back in, not even checking to make sure the last surface virus was gone.

But now there was a problem. They were pretty much in the same situation as last time. And if she kept resurfacing and submerging, it'd take an awful long time to get rid of the Starfish..."What do I do now...?"

Good question. But it was one Sabrina had to answer..."Okay, let's see...the Starfish attack with slow moving bubbles, which can be avoided, but there's also a lot of them...oh!" It was such a simple answer. Too bad it was also an answer they could only use once..."You've still got a couple of AquaSword uses left. And there's four of them. So you can just burst their bubble...literally!"

That almost sounded TOO easy...but it still seemed like a good idea. "All right, I'm on it!" And so, SplashLady gripped her spear with both hands, waiting for the Starfish to begin their next wave of attacks...

[Order of Turn:
1-Resurface below the Cloudy
2-AquaSword chip attack on CloudyF (80+10, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
3-Submerge
4-AquaSword chip attack on up to three StarfishEX bubbles (80+10, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)
5-AquaSword chip attack on up to three StarfishEX bubbles (80+10, Aqua) (Aqua Boost)]
SplashLady burst out of the water and headed towards the one Cloudy...who was actually waiting for the navi to come out! It dropped its stored rain on Splashlady, cutting and wounding the navi even further. Though she was hit with the water, she ushered her strength into landing a stab with the spear and deleting the virus.

Submerging once more, SplashLady successfully bursting the bubbles and deleting most of the slow reacting Starfishes, leaving only one who was venting out bubbles like a machine!

CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyF: DELETED
Starfish EXA: 40
Starfish EXB: DELETED
Starfish EXC: DELETED
Starfish EXD: DELETED

SplashLady: 160 HP
As soon as the final slash attack was executed, the AquaSword suddenly broke, and faded to make room for the spear's usual tip. It was actually the first time she had seen it break from sheer overuse; every other time it was just from it hitting something really, really hard. ...But now wasn't really the time for thinking about that. SplashLady swam about for a bit, trying to avoid some of the bubbles that were constantly floating towards her. "Ugh, so many bubbles..."

"Yeah...I'll think of something to get you through them. Just hang on while I heal you up!" A yellow and pink chip featuring a '+120' became the latest chip to be snagged from the chip folder, and subsequently used. "Battlechip, Recover120! Slot in!"

The evading Aqua Navi glowed for a second, as the damaging effects of...rain...was erased from her. "Okay, I'm hanging on! So, what's the plan?"

"Well, uh..." ...Oh, duh. They had THAT chip now. "It's pretty easy, really! Here!" A Battlechip featuring a Yort virus was transferred from operator to Navi. "Battlechip, Yo-Yo! Slot in!"

Something vaguely resembling a crab claw appeared on SplashLady's left hand, which she pointed towards the lone remaining virus. "Hope this works..." The 'claw' opened, and something that less resembled a yo-yo and more resembled a buzzsaw on a string went streaking forward towards the StarfishEX. "Whoa!" It didn't even look like the bubbles were even fazing it as it went forward...and then, as suddenly as it came out, it returned to its sender, taking residence in its original home once more. ...And stayed there. "Sabrina, it's not going away...and it's kinda heavy, too..."

"Yeah...that's kinda a side effect of Yo-Yo. Just hang in there! And just in case it didn't work, I want you to try and get to a place right above that virus!"

"Above? I'll try..." The Navi swam some more, trying to circumvent bubbles en route to the suggested location. "Okay, I'm here...now what?"

"Now this!" Another chip was sent over...this one featured what looked like a giant paperweight with a face. "Battlechip, Quake! Slot in!"

What looked sort of like a MiniBomb appeared on top of the Yo-Yo apparatus, which she let roll off to the side, so that it would drop onto the Starfish. And as soon as it lost most of its horizontal motion, it transformed...into a giant paperweight with a face, just like the chip picture. It fell, and fell...and hopefully that would cement things. At the very least, her left arm already felt like it was made of cement...

[Order of Turn:
1-Dodge bubbles
2-Recover120 chip attack on SplashLady (120, Recovery)
3-Yo-Yo1 chip attack on StarfishEXA (40, hits three times, immune to all non-Break damage, lowers user's evasion)
(The following is only if necessary)
4-Maneuver to above StarfishEXA
5-Quake1 chip attack on StarfishEXA (100, Impact)]
((Urgh...tired...lazy post...))

SplashLady was about to cure her wounds instantly with the help of her powerful recovery chip and proceeded to finish off the final virus with the Yo-yo. Everything went quiet again and suddenly, something emerged just above the navi. It was the Ride Armor, still functioning after all this time underwater. You had to be amazed what they can make in SciLab.

CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyF: DELETED
Starfish EXA: DELETED
Starfish EXB: DELETED
Starfish EXC: DELETED
Starfish EXD: DELETED

SplashLady: 240 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
1000z + [BubbleStar1] Battlechip
StarfishEX...eliminated. Battle...over. Fancy rewards...present. SplashLady swam over to the reward data, and started to access it. "Let's see...pretty good amount of cash, and chip data! Nothing I've ever encountered, though...so I bet it's Starfish's chip!"

"Wonder what it does..." Data for BubbleStar suddenly and conveniently appeared on Sabrina's PET screen. "Huh...20 power, and it traps up to 3 enemies in bubbles. ...Nope, hate to say it, but I'll pass!" But that didn't mean she wasn't going to make a switch anyway...a MarkCannon1, out. A ZapRing2, in. But she wasn't going to tell her Navi and get an earful for it. "Well, guess we should keep going. Wanna keep using the Ride Armor? Or do you want to swim for it for a while?"

"I'll swim for a while, I think! So how about uninstalling that program?"

"And...done!" The Ride Armor instantly vanished from the Net. "Let's move on!"

"Right!" The Aqua Navi started to swim in the direction she had been moving, keeping an eye out for viruses, or anything that might signify, "Hey, look at me! I'm part of the mission! Check me out!"

(MISSION CONTINUE)
With the Ride Armor gone, SplashLady was able to traverse the network safely, but at the cost of losing speed. At this rate, they were about to reach the target destination in about 10-20 minute if there won't be any diversion...but I just had to say that.

Viruses appeared just in front of the navi, but the quantity was much less from before. They signaled their act of battle by preemptively attacking the navi!!

RaingearA: 80[Attacking]
RaingearB: 80
RaingearC: 80[Attacking]
RaingearD: 80
ShrimpyA: 100 [Attacking]
ShrimpyB: 100
ShrimpyC: 100
HandyA: 80 [CountBombA: 50]
HandyB: 80

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Aqua

SplashLady: 240

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
Another virus group! And it was...a lot smaller than the last one. Made life that much easier, at least. "Let's hurry up and wipe these guys out, so we can keep going!"

"Yep! ...Let's face it. Virus busting is more our speed! Either that, or losing our regular folder really, really stung us..." She probably could've gone on a bit longer, but it looked like the viruses were getting a head start. So, Sabrina grabbed a couple of chips, and inserted one of them quickly; it featured some kind of plant spitting out a large seed. "Battlechip, TreeBomb! Slot in!"

A seed appeared in SplashLady's left hand, who watched the watery attacks come towards her. Her response? ...She tossed it forward a couple of feet, onto the ground. Hopefully that'd help turn the water situation in their favor...

But just to make sure no bubbles or geysers hit her Navi, the Netopian girl slammed another chip in her PET. "Battlechip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi vanished from her present spot, and reappeared behind the group of viruses. "So, I'm here...now what?"

"Um...how about your Flood Cannon? One good shot and that group of Raingear are out in one shot!"

Flood Cannon, huh? Sounded like a plan. She pointed her spear towards the water spewing viruses, and water began to spontaneously form in front of the tip. It continued to build and increase in size, until it was around the size of one of the Raingear viruses themselves. And then it suddenly propelled itself forward, towards the group of four. A large, watery explosion signified that it hit something...but what?

Well, Sabrina wasn't about to wait to find out. "And now, you're going to get rid of those Handy!" A chip featuring a large, blue fist was sucked into the void of the PET chip insertion slot. "Battlechip, ColdPunch! Slot in!"

The spear became less pointy, as its business end became a large, icy fist. After all, what better way to get rid of giant hands, than with a giant fists? SplashLady rushed towards the bomber viruses, and...POW! A right hook towards a Handy, followed by...WHAM! Another right hook to its twin. ...Well, considering it was basically a large, heavy hand on a stick, there wasn't a whole lot of ways to make use of it..."Well, that's all the attacking for now! How about some defense?"

"...I can't! The PET chip processing thing's still full! I have to wait for that to empty before I can send you more!"

Well, that was a problem...all she could do now was stand there, and try to do a little last-second dodging. Which never really worked before, but she had to try...

[Order of Turn:
1-TreeBomb1 chip attack to in front of SplashLady (60, Wood, Aqua grants WoodTower effect and 30 power bost)
2-AreaGrab chip attack to behind virus group (teleports user)
3-Flood Cannon sig attack to RainGear group (80, Aqua, Blast 2, creates medium Sea terrain)
4-ColdPunch chip attack on HandyA (70+20, Aqua) (Single target Aqua boost)
5-ColdPunch chip attack on HandyB (70+20, Aqua) (Single target Aqua boost)]
The watery attacks from the viruses proved to back fire against them when SplashLady placed a Treebomb to absorb the water and rampantly grow into a deadly spike that skewed all the attacking viruses. While the Treebomb was doing its job, SplashLady teleported just behind the unsuspecting viruses and sent them a face full of waters and fist.

RaingearA: DELETED
RaingearB: 80
RaingearC: DELETED
RaingearD: DELETED
ShrimpyA: DELETED
ShrimpyB: 100
ShrimpyC: 100
HandyA: DELETED [CountBombA: 50 (Count: 1)]
HandyB: DELETED [CountBombB: 50 (Count: 0)]

Terrain: 40% Normal, 60% Aqua

Huh, that went well. ...She shouldn't really be surprised at it, considering the entire point of training was to make sure stuff like that went smoothly...but whatever. SplashLady raised her fist-spear into the air, causing the fist part to vanish, and allowing the spear part to reform. "I don't think we'll need that anymore. So, how are we going to finish this?"

"Well, first off, we're going to put a shock to the Shrimpys' systems! ...Pun intended." Naturally, two Elec chips were removed from Sabrina's folder, and one of which was inserted into her PET; the one featuring an electrically charged stinging insect. "First up...Battlechip, Arrow! Slot in!"

An Elebee virus formed in front of the Navi, and began flying towards one of the shrimps, stinger fully extended. ...It was nice to have chips like that which did all the work for you. Especially after you had to swing a heavy fist on a stick around. "Arrow fired! ...Wait a sec...you acted like we were going to zap both of the Shrimpy. But we only have that one Elec chip..."

"...Nope! I made a switch for this!" The other chip that had been taken, which had a blue Bunny virus on it, found its way in the PET. "Battlechip, ZapRing! Slot in!"

SplashLady's left hand vanished, and was replaced with a strange apparatus resembling a Bunny's ears. Electricity crackled in-between them as they awaited the command to fire. "...You snuck it in?!"

"Well, yeah. Come on, it could be useful during this mission! Just bear with it! Please?"

"...Fine..." While not enthusiastic, she positioned it towards the lone unaccounted for Shrimpy, and allowed the electricity to form into a green ring, which was shot forwards towards the Aqua virus. As an Aqua Navi herself, she didn't envy it one bit. "Okay, I'm going to assume that there isn't a third Elec chip that you haven't told me about...so, what's next?"

"Well, I'm guessing you'd rather use something Aqua-related...so, here!" A chip featuring a penguin virus was inserted into the PET. "Battlechip, IceWave! Slot in!"

Appropriately, a ball of ice formed in the palm of the Navi's hand, who took a brief look at it before smiling and throwing it gently forward, allowing it to expand into the undulating snowflake of doom that was very good at deleting viruses. Ice attacks weren't quite as fun as liquid Water attacks for her, but...there was definitely something enjoyable about watching enemies get wiped out by snowflakes. Hopefully, that'd happen here, too. "That should be that! But, just in case..." She took a good look around, trying to see if anything else was still around, other than those bombs. And if there was...well, she wasn't sticking around in that spot to find out what their attacks felt like.

[Order of Turn:
1-Arrow1 chip attack on ShrimpyC (100, Elec, Homing)
2-ZapRing2 chip attack on ShrimpyB (60, Elec, stuns)
3-IceWave1 chip attack on RaingearB (80+20, Aqua) (Single Target Aqua Boost)
4-Dodge (if necessary)
5-Dodge (if necessary)]
((Sorry to say...but the bomb goes off in two turns. I know the count down may have been confusing...my bad :P))

Instantly, the viruses who stood just in front of SplashLady was gone with the wind...and electricity...and oversize snowflakes. However, the navi didn't even bother with the bombs placed by the Handy and it slowly ticked into the big 3, exploding and causing chaos in it's vicinity.

RaingearA: DELETED
RaingearB: DELETED
RaingearC: DELETED
RaingearD: DELETED
ShrimpyA: DELETED
ShrimpyB: DELETED
ShrimpyC: DELETED
HandyA: DELETED [CountBombA: EXPLOSION!]
HandyB: DELETED [CountBombB: 50 (Count: 1)]

Terrain: 40% Normal, 60% Aqua

SplashLady: 190

-BATTLE WON!-
850z
Despite nearly getting bombed at the end, that went decidedly smoothly. "Okay, accessing the reward data! ...Huh, just cash this time. But it's not like we don't need it!"

"Yeah, especially since we need 15000z of it!"

"...15000?! What costs that much?!"

"Speed upgrade. It's pricey, but it's the last one we'll ever need, and it lets us do even more stuff. After that, I guess we'll focus on your buster, so you can use that TrainArrow really well!"

"So, I guess we're not going to focus on chips for a while?"

"Well, there's still trades and the chip trader. But I'm probably not going to buy any for a while, no. Our folder packs a pretty good punch, anyway!"

"Okay, I'm on board!"

"Good, because I wasn't changing the plan!" Actually, speaking of changing..."That reminds me...if we're headed where I think we are, we should probably get you back to being SplashMan. I mean, it'd cut down on the explaining, at least."

"Just when I'm starting to get the hang of this body, too...but okay. Go ahead and change me back now!"

"Right. GMO, Model067! Disengage!" The GMO screen appeared on Sabrina's PET, and 'Return to default' was promptly selected. This caused the mermaid-like Navi to glow, and transform into...something less human looking than that.

"Back to not having a face!" ...Or a lot of things, actually. But there wasn't anything like one's own body, that was for sure. "Guess I should move on. Think I should use that Ride Armor some more?"

"Hmm...nah! Just hurry, okay?"

"I'll try!" Picking up the pace, SplashMan began to run in the direction towards his destination. Needless to say, this was when not having a simulated respiratory system paid off...

(MORE MISSION-RELATED MOVING)
Though SplashMan thought he reached his destination, he still had some distance to cover. If he had taken his Ride Armor last time, he would've reached by now, but he chose his safety over leisure. However, it did look like things were getting more watery around him. Unlike last time when he fought in a big body of water, it looked like everywhere he looked like it was filled with unmeasurable amount of water. The navi continued on a single floating road until he reached a dead end.

It looked like this was it, he would need to swim through if he wants to reach the destination. But just when he was about to take a dive, viruses emerged from all sides. Waterproof Canodumbs arose with floating panels beneath them, swarm of Piranhas surrounded the navi, making sure he wouldn't take a dive, and two formless viruses made sure he wouldn't run away...This seemed too well planned out for a petty virus, what's going on under there?!

-On Floating Panels-
Canodumb EXA: 90
Canodumb EXB: 90
Canodumb EXC: 90
Canodumb EXD: 90

-In Water-
Piranha EXA: 90
Piranha EXB: 90
Piranha EXC: 90
Piranha EXD: 90
Piranha EXE: 90

-Behind SplashMan-
MistyA: 100
MistyB: 100
MistyC: 100

Terrain: 10% Normal, 10% Floating [Normal], 80% Aqua

A virus ambush? They were getting smarter the further he went...yep, he was definitely getting close. "I think we're getting close to where that SOS came from...so let's crush them quick and check out what's under the surface!"

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Okay, so...I think we focus on above the surface first, then worry about the submerged ones. And to do that..." Two chips. That's all Sabrina sent over at first. A classic combination of chips that had been used for decades. "Battlechip, AreaGrab! Battlechip, AquaSword! Double slot in!"

SplashMan disappeared from his present spot, reappearing behind the cannons with a water-based sword over his right hand. And with a single cut, he attempted to bring down not one, not two, but three CanodumbEX in one shot. ...That was the hard part. Turning towards the one that hadn't been slashed at, he thrust his AquaSword forward towards it, and preferably piercing it in the process. Overall, nothing he hadn't already done. With that, the blade faded, allowing his ordinary hand to appear once again. "I don't think we need that anymore!"

"No...no we don't!" The operator grabbed two more chips, but only placed one into her PET at first. "But, we do need this! Battlechip, ZapRing! Slot in!"

The two pronged apparatus appeared on the Navi's hand, as he made sure he was standing on a non-water panel. Once he was sure that was the case, he positioned it towards...uh...actually, where should he point it, anyway? "Uh...just to be sure, who should I shoot with this?"

"...One of the Piranha. You know, the whole 'water conducts electricity' thing."

"Right!" With that cleared up, he trained the device towards the middle of the fish virus group, and released a ring of electrical energy. Seemed like some electricity from it was spreading around, but...eh, his eyes always had a knack for playing tricks on him when he was attacking, so he didn't pay it too much thought. "...I'd ask for defense, but do we even have any now?"

"What kind of idiot doesn't have any defense around?"

"...Do we?"

"Of course!" Granted, it was just the one...but Sabrina placed it in immediately. Seemed that was the other chip she had taken out earlier. "Battlechip, IronShield! Slot in!"

A large metal shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who simply stood behind it. It was actually pretty nice, not having to duck behind a Guard or anything. And thus, he waited patiently for the remaining viruses to make their move...

[Order of Turn:
1-AreaGrab chip to behind CanodumbEX group (teleports user)
2-AquaSword chip attack on CanodumbEXA, CanodumbEXB, and CanodumbEXC (80+10, Aqua)
3-AquaSword chip attack on CanodumbEXD (80+10, Aqua)
4-ZapRing2 chip attack on PiranhaEXC (60, Elec, stuns)
5-IronShield1 chip in front of SplashMan (blocks 2 non-Break attacks)]
When SplashMan thought his actions was fail-safe, thing went pretty ugly in a blink of an eye. When the navi used his areagrab to get behind the Canodumbs, to catch them in a surprise attack, he found himself dropping down into the water, creating splash of water that misaligned the position of the Canodumbs. Due to this, the AquaSword failed to destroy all of his target and it retaliated with a powerful cannon to the navi's shoulder.

Now, things DID get worse. Even though the navi tried to stand on dry land, it was too far for him to reach in time. The chip was prematurely summoned and zapped the entire water along with him. It managed to delete one of them and injure the others.

-On Floating Panels-
Canodumb EXA: 90
Canodumb EXB: DELETED
Canodumb EXC: DELETED
Canodumb EXD: DELETED

-In Water-
Piranha EXA: 70
Piranha EXB: 30
Piranha EXC: DELETED
Piranha EXD: 30
Piranha EXE: 80

-Behind SplashMan-